Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Just because you are doing it wrong does not mean a shit. If you really need to kite, between banshee, furors and Q slow there is nothing that can catch you if it does not come out of no vision.
    Olaf is problem for everyone but Ezreal, but Ezreal is g*y pick anyway.
    I agree so much.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Well I thought some stuff is rather easy to comprehend. Obviously not for you, sorry not going to do anything with it, if something is not so painfully obvious to you.
    Ouch, someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

There is a reason everyone plays Ezreal, you know, and not Ashe. I'll let you figure it out.
    (Hint: People without an escape and just a shitty slow are dead meat today. Stop living in the past.)

I kite bruisers just fine with Ashe. Suck on that Ezreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent the whole day gaming just to advance to next division. 14 games in total. Last 2 games, 2 afk'ers. How is this fair...

Deleted
    God, what a game... Seemed good at the start: Jayce vs Garen and Fizz vs Ahri, should be easy wins, right? Well, at 15 minutes Jayce was 1/5 and Fizz was 0/4... IDK, maybe Jayce believed Garen when he said he would let him win if he fed him 10 kills early? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Before his rework he might not have been on the pre-rework Evelynn level, but most certainly around current-Heimerdinger level. Maybe his exact place depends on how far would you stretch troll-pick category, but he was without a doubt bad.
    >He hasn't seen the power of counterjungling Twitch.
    Can we get a Lysah in here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    >He hasn't seen the power of counterjungling Twitch.
    Can we get a Lysah in here?
    *wololololollololol*

"That's no Orc call..."
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Not really. The discussion is more or less like this:
    "Why pick Ashe, she sucks"
    "She kites well, not bad pick"
    "Those destroy her"
    "Only if you play her bad"
    "I am not bad, I destroy her, derp".

Deleted

There is a reason everyone plays Ezreal, you know, and not Ashe. I'll let you figure it out.
    (Hint: People without an escape and just a shitty slow are dead meat today. Stop living in the past.)
    This is the same exact discussion about Xerath, lol. Just because a champion isn't as safe as another one, it doesn't mean it's worse. Ashe has one of the longest range and the most CC in-built in an ADC. She requires better positioning management and thought than Ezreal, but she is by no means "a troll pick".

Saying that she's bad because Olaf kills her when he Ragnaroks is stupid, because Olaf using ragnarok kills anything.

And that said, she's one of the most picked ADCs in Asia. She appeared in tournaments a few times with the Azubus if I remember right.

The thing with Ashe is that she is very team comp independent. (One comp I run with my friends is Pantheon, Nocturne, Lux, Lulu, and Ashe--it's a wicked mean comp if you play it right.)

She is by no means bad.

But she isn't a great champion to pick in solo/duo queue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sabredragon View Post
    The thing with Ashe is that she is very team comp independent. (One comp I run with my friends is Pantheon, Nocturne, Lux, Lulu, and Ashe--it's a wicked mean comp if you play it right.)

She is by no means bad.

But she isn't a great champion to pick in solo/duo queue.
    Lulu, Orianna, Shen. Kill Ashe. I dare you to try

I like Ashe with like Amumu/Malphite, something that can engage from a screen away.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Lulu, Orianna, Shen. Kill Ashe. I dare you to try

I like Ashe with like Amumu/Malphite, something that can engage from a screen away.
    If only I was any good with Orianna, seeing as I'm the midlaner for my group. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    This is the same exact discussion about Xerath, lol.
    No, it's not. Xerath roots himself to gain extra range, it's a setup-thing. Ashe is just worse than the other ADCs because her kit is outdated.

Sure, if you can get a whole team to protect her, she works. But that goes for any ADC. I'd rather take Vayne, Kog'maw or Twitch then.

(I'm also not very fond of Ashe, because that "lololz I can slow forever"-thing is annoying as hell. Dying to weak-ass auto-attacks because you can't move anywhere isn't exactly exciting gameplay. Luckily, a lot of champions have tools to get in her face and murder her these days.)

Deleted
    No, it's not. Xerath roots himself to gain extra range, it's a setup-thing. Ashe is just worse than the other ADCs because her kit is outdated.

Sure, if you can get a whole team to protect her, she works. But that goes for any ADC. I'd rather take Vayne, Kog'maw or Twitch then.

(I'm also not very fond of Ashe, because that "lololz I can slow forever"-thing is annoying as hell. Dying to weak-ass auto-attacks because you can't move anywhere isn't exactly exciting gameplay. Luckily, a lot of champions have tools to get in her face and murder her these days.)
    Thank you Grading for elaborating my point to people who can't seem to understand it.

And I'm not going to respond to a guy's pointless harrass comments, I don't want to end up like Pandragon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I kite bruisers just fine with Ashe. Suck on that Ezreal.
    Frozen fist thing says hi

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I only see a very select couple of bruisers actually build this item.

It's actually a pretty good item on Ezreal because of his Q. It's like a stronger AoE Ashe Q on a pretty short cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Iceborn Gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm just happy so long as I don't get stomped/picked on by the enemy team.
    So every time I'm in mid, Leblanc combos me before I can pool and takes away 2/3rds of my HP. I recall, and the same thing happens when I get back to my lane. Get focussed in team fights by Leblanc. Get flamed by a friendly Volibear because I didn't want to 2v2 Leblanc and Thresh under their tower. Messed up my masteries for Vladimir though, went Offensive AP instead of Defensive AP, as Voli kept spamming he wanted Teemo (and we worked out that I went support) just for him to instalock Volibear.

EDIT: Volibear went AFK for the first half of the match, so I wasn't expecting to win. I was just expecting balanced champions.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-02-02 at 09:58 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Iceborn Gauntlet.
    the beta name was frozen fist lol, I always get it mixed up.

It's a very strong item on Ezreal. It gives him utility, and kinda replaces triforce for him. Procs off of his Q so you can chase/kite people very well. Also has cdr on it so it makes it so you can cast your Q more often. Very strong item on him.

Deleted
    I think he meant that Ezreal should buy it, so Ezreal kites better than Ashe with it.
    Not that the ones chasing Ashe should get it.