Drpped to Bronze 5 man, its probs my fault i try my best. Just seem to have bad luck when it comes to games.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Just had a game with me as Caitlyn bot, Udyr jungle and ... Ziggs, Mordekaiser and Lux in mid. All 3 refused to pick another champ or go somewhere else. Hate egoist people like that.

I...Want to cry and cut my throat after the game i jsut had...
    Il edit this with info when i can talk about it... Im devasted

Screenshot of teamcomp and some stats

http://imgur.com/cZ0o8lQ

Edit1: Alright ive cooled off now , so basicly in lobby i call top and ofc i say it first and then theres 2 others who call top so im like ...Yeeah , nothing bad can happen.. It would be best if id let someone top who mains there instead of having then go bot and go like 0-5 so i go ad and let this guy go top.. He goes with Garen, okay ... Garen pretty good top. Game starts and we see garens opponent , its nunu.. So at this point im like.. "LULZ FREE WIN" cus nunu isnt much of a threat altough he does bring pretty good utlity and zoning power. Then i make some comment about how this garen is gonna go 0-4 before 7 minutes and then hes like "LOLZ FIRST TIME GAREN!!!" and goes 1-7 by like 10~ minutes and then my faith is lost but i try and keep team morale up. I did fairly good botlane until enemy mid and jungle snowballed from top/mid because they lost and then they camp bot so i die a couple of times, still keeping on par with enemy adc.

(right now thinking about how bad i am at writing...lol)
    I got jungle xin zhao who isnt really doing much , he doesent gank bot at all, i didnt pay enough attention if he ganked mid or not but he didnt really help top out at all, so i ask him "xin zhao come gank bot already" and he replies with " bot isnt pinked and warded by enemy so its not possible to gank because they see me coming" semi-valid reason but still not good enough as lanes are warded 99% of the time and ganks still happen sucessfully.

So right now were losing fairly hard because im not stomping botlane because they have mid and jungle who roam to help and i got no-one. Top is losing massively to a nunu and mid is getting killed & outfarmed aswell.
    I got no faith in my team but i do believe in myself so i continue to farm and keep nagging at my team to stop feeding, getting caught , start warding and build tank. We manage to defend our base because even though i didnt get fed or win super hard im still keeping my farm up high so i got the damage but not enough to burst anyone down so i cant go rambo 1vs 2-3 etc. So were still hanging in there even though they have everyone so strong that you can classify all as being FED.

I still keep telling my team "we can win this" to try and keep their morale up ontop of all the nagging to try and keep morale up even though the nagging doesent help at all but will get me reported because everyone classifies everything remotely negative as flaming.
    So the game has a slight turning point around the 40 minute mark when i almost have my entire build (note that garen had like 3 items at this point (LOL) they have taken mid inhib and all barons but we defend long enough to have mid come back up and then they try to take botlane out , we manage to kill some of them off and then push abit out. We won the next 2 engagements somewhat so i just keep yelling "PUUSH MID CMON GUYS WE GOT THIS!!PUSH!!!" because people have no idea what to do in games so i have to guide them. We manage to get enough of them killed to push mid inner and inhibitor turret down and even get inhibitor. We back off and go take bot inner turret and then we go back to base. Because we had some wards up near baron (all that nagging paid off man) i see them rushing towards baron while my team is at base, so i just run there like the wind , im panicing so hard because i know when they get the baron they can push down mid inhib and bot inhib and then there is no chance of coming back..

They are now doing Baron and I see their Lux out of position( she was near the ramp at purple side) and im like "yeah i can like 2-3 shot" her since i opted out for a dmg build instead of having like 1 defensive item because im confident on my positioning. I shoot her twice and get her to about 20% hp , 1 more shot and she would die, then she used zhonyas and the enemies popped shurelias and before i know it nunu+bloodboiled noct whos has full build is on my nuts and i just die.. At that moment i just know.. GAME IS OVER NOW ..I know i THREW the game even it was already sort of lost... I just panicked and rushed baron to see if i could do anything or make them get off etc... I had homeguard boots + trinity and pd for the extra speed so i was way ahead of my team.. I think if i had waited for my team we couldve fought and win the fight and then push to end the game... But we wouldve had to fight a baroned team and thats scary when they are already +20-30k ahead of us.

So yeah... The end.. I can only guess but 60% sure we could have won the fight even when they had baron because i was super strong.. (i only needed to have my teammates be meatshields and thats it)

Edit2: Adding a TLDR since this got long.

TLDR: Enemies are SUPER fed , chances of winning the game is like 1%. I run to baron trying to stop enemies, almost kill lux and get killed. My Team was not close enough to stop the baron because of a prior push we had. My Team could not afford to let them have a free baron as that couldve been the end of our game, which it was.
    Last edited by SunbakedDuck; 2013-02-10 at 04:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

The other day I was playing a normal draft queue game (It would have been grim if it was ranked), and so I decide to take Nocturne jungle. Our top decided to pick Teemo, which I thought would be alright seeing as the other team had garen top, and teemo naturally counters garen, being ranged and all. I couldn't have been any more wrong.

So first of all this Teemo gives away first blood by pushing garen under tower within the first 2 minutes, which leads to Xin Zhao and Garen dunking him seeing as he had no wards. Now this teemo starts crying at me for not ganking at level 2... I've never understood why noobs think that I can gank for them when they push their lanes so hard.

Our team starts to do well, I get a double kill in mid after counter ganking their Xin and Kata, and follow up with a kill and an assist on bot as we got another double kill, the game is still only ~8 minutes in, so it's all going well, until however, teemo somehow loses another trade with garen, I don't even know how he managed to get 1v1ed by a garen, seeing as he is ranged and pretty much counters every melee with his blind. Anyway this Teemo goes ballistic in chat at me for not ganking before rage quitting at level 7, less than 10 minutes into the game, which leads to garen just farming top,

So now we are 4v5, and our team starts to do badly seeing as I had to defend top, and our other lanes get destroyed because I can't gank for them. We had to surrender at 20, with all of the team blaming me for the loss, despite me being 4-0-2 at the end of the game...
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

I hear that excuse all the time. Apparently many people don't know how to lane gank.

Warchief
    You should've gone top after you took your buffs (he's a xin zhao jungle = you're faster at clearing your camps than him = you get there first as lv3 with doublebuff), waited in the brush as it would've been painfully obvious their jungler was going to gank a Teemo when he's pushed his lane all up to turret.

This is called counter-ganking. Veeerrryy useful. ;-))

Part of jungling, is knowing where the other jungler will probably be

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    You should've gone top after you took your buffs (he's a xin zhao jungle = you're faster at clearing your camps than him = you get there first as lv3 with doublebuff), waited in the brush as it would've been painfully obvious their jungler was going to gank a Teemo when he's pushed his lane all up to turret.

This is called counter-ganking. Veeerrryy useful. ;-))
    Teemo gave first blood when I was doing red, he pushed the tower at level 1, nothing I could do, and to be honest, a teemo shouldn't need babysitting vs a Garen anyway.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    Teemo gave first blood when I was doing red, he pushed the tower at level 1, nothing I could do, and to be honest, a teemo shouldn't need babysitting vs a Garen anyway.
    I've actually been beat as teemo vs garen. If garen controls the brush its his lane. By level 6 that shouldn't be the issue unless he has high MR & a giants belt or warmogs. Garen's actually faster than teemo with his Q. Comparison is if teemo has no boots as well as garen, garen runs at him with his Q, teemos only escape is rank 2 w. If garen gets faster boots, teemo is screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I've actually been beat as teemo vs garen. If garen controls the brush its his lane. By level 6 that shouldn't be the issue unless he has high MR & a giants belt or warmogs. Garen's actually faster than teemo with his Q. Comparison is if teemo has no boots as well as garen, garen runs at him with his Q, teemos only escape is rank 2 w. If garen gets faster boots, teemo is screwed
    Teemo's ability to dominate any lane is completely dependent on how he handles the early game. No matter who Teemo goes up against, he will have his damage start to be less effective compared to the early levels if they build tanky. So Teemo needs to firmly establish lane dominance vs garen. That means not pushing the wave and instead zoning Garen. Garen should never be able to catch Teemo early on because of his Q sprint duration and the fact that he would be fighting Teemo in the creep wave.

Also Teemo's poison dot completely destroys Garen's passive. You probably wont kill Garen if he plays right, but you don't really need to do that. Teemo doesn't have the highest kill potential, but he makes up for it by being able to deny the enemy. If Garen falls behind he becomes very lackluster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    So Teemo needs to firmly establish lane dominance vs garen. That means not pushing the wave and instead zoning Garen. Garen should never be able to catch Teemo early on because of his Q sprint duration and the fact that he would be fighting Teemo in the creep wave.
    That contradicts each other...You want him to establish lane dominance with what sounds like zoning, zoning includes either harassing if they get to close or just keeping them out. Any good garen can push a teemo out. Garen outdamages teemo early game by far. No matter what teemo levels first. I've beaten every teemo I've come across top lane, including garen. Teemos damage is based on his E & shrooms. So in order to max damage, you need to max e first, and e doesn't even do outstanding damage without some AP. Garen in early game doesn't need any items to out damage teemo with his e and his e can't be blinded, his Q can.

I just think teemo is useless now, to be honest. I play him for giggles of liandry shrooms only now if I play him that is. The only real use I see for teemo is his blind against hyper carries who rely on auto attacks, such as vayne, ashe, tryndamere, caitlyn, & jax.

If you can prove me wrong, do so, I won't disagree unless its an invalid point, but I just can't see teemo being good anymore which is why I brought this up.

If you can prove me wrong, do so, I won't disagree unless its an invalid point, but I just can't see teemo being good anymore which is why I brought this up.
    I think I can help prove you right.

*Note, there's two images.

EDIT: Things don't change much if Garen walks right into a trap and into a stealthed Teemo.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-02-10 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Completeness
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver

That contradicts each other...You want him to establish lane dominance with what sounds like zoning, zoning includes either harassing if they get to close or just keeping them out. Any good garen can push a teemo out. Garen outdamages teemo early game by far. No matter what teemo levels first. I've beaten every teemo I've come across top lane, including garen. Teemos damage is based on his E & shrooms. So in order to max damage, you need to max e first, and e doesn't even do outstanding damage without some AP. Garen in early game doesn't need any items to out damage teemo with his e and his e can't be blinded, his Q can.

I just think teemo is useless now, to be honest. I play him for giggles of liandry shrooms only now if I play him that is. The only real use I see for teemo is his blind against hyper carries who rely on auto attacks, such as vayne, ashe, tryndamere, caitlyn, & jax.

Yes if Garen spawns right on teemo he can kill him. However one of the needed things to play Teemo well is the ability to keep your distance from your target. Garen should never be able to catch Teemo because he only has a short burst of speed in the early levels. He will never catch you in the short duration unless you dun goofed. If Garen turns on his Q you do not hit him, you just move back until his speed buff is gone. If you try to hit him during it you will be caught because of the small amount of time you stood still.

Garen's ability to be a lane bully is thanks to his passive and damage. However he has no passive if Teemo throws an AA at him every now and then, and he cant do damage if he cant catch his target. If you get caught by Garen as Teemo he better have flashed for it. Also once Garen is poked down to a certain point he cant even try to catch you anymore, and most focus on sustaining himself back up by staying away from the creeps. Do not allow Garen to get bush control, and do not allow him to get a single CS without taking damage.

Teemo's benefits is his ability to control his lane by zoning his enemy and preventing ganks with his shrooms, and the map control he brings. His team fighting presence isn't great unless it takes place on a shroom field, so if you fail at those two things then yes Teemo is worthless.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 10:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I think I can help prove you right.

*Note, there's two images.
    That's got to be the worst way to try to prove you're right I've ever seen.

Warchief
    It's not about babysitting. God, I fucking hate this term.

Is the lane gank-able and would it benefit your team to gank? Yes. FUCKING GANK. Ganking once is NOT babysitting. Ganking twice is NOT babysitting. Ganking three times is NOT babysitting. It simply means the opponent is a fucking retard and can't ward/control his lane properly.

And didn't you just say he gave firstblood at lv2 to a XinZhao gank? You said in your first post he was level 2. This means you're level 3. Especially when you're playing a very fast-clearer like Nocturne.

This is why everyone's all like "ermagerd my teams suck i cant carry blablabla"; well, you can. You SHOULD have gone up top and helped him. This is what soloqueue is about. Carrying your team through lanephase and then hope to god you've either snowballed the game too hard in your favour, or they'll listen to your calls. (This isn't aimed at you directly, by the way).

The point is: YOU COULD have prevented his death by counter-ganking Xin early, you saw he was pushing to his turret, should be obvious tell that Xin is going to gank (I would of). Or you could at the very least have scored one, or possibly two kills off of that gank. You'll be level 3 by 2:40 as Nocturne. Easily.

Anyways, it sucks the Teemo left the game indeed, I feel for you. But he was obviously in trouble and you should of focused on his lane, or let him know that the lane was beyond saving, so you're going to focus on other lanes instead, and to just play passive and wait for lanephase to end. Yes Teemo sucks if not played right, and every Teemo player suck at playing Teemo. Except enemy Teemos, ofcourse!

And Firebert; for the love of all that is fucking holy. Stop with AMR. It is beyond idiotic.

And yes, Teemo will derp all over Garen if played correctly. Garen pops Q? Well pop W and move away. Garen takes a CS? Hit him once or twice. The only the this guy should reach you as Teemo is if you fucked up, he flashed or their jungler ganked. IF however you let Garen near you, he will completely destroy you.
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-02-10 at 04:26 PM.

First match as Trist with Noct(Jungle)/Thresh(Support)/Lux(Mid)/Teemo(Top) against Annie/Nunu/Vayne/Garen/Xin. Me and Thresh was doing well at bot, but our mid was getting humped all day by Annie. Even Noct was feeding that little brat (heck, he was feeding everyone). Top wasn't doing so well and eventually lost tower first. Then mid, and then our bot was just done. Eventually, they overpowered everyone on my team and my first lost for the day. Should've just stopped right there, but I got too cocky and slowly costing me.

Second match as Taric with Jayce(Mid)/Zed(Top)/Olaf(Jungle)/Corki against Naut(Support)/Lux(Mid)/Vlad(Top)/Graves/Maokai(Jungle). Now, everything that happen in the last match that was wrong, flip it to bot mostly. I don't know why, but Corki barely helps me at all. And with bot warded all the time, we couldn't even gank them. It was like bot was theirs the whole time. Eventually, I "fed" them and lost bot and we started losing towers anyways. Sitting at 0LP on Silver III, I tried again.

Third match as Cass with Blitzcrank(Support)/Vayne/Teemo(Top)/Olaf(Jungle) against Kass/Vi(Jungle)/Sona(Support)/Caitlyn/Darius. Alright, I think you know where this is going. Right off the bat, I'm feeding like no tomorrow. Kass and Vi just eating naga stew for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I just couldn't do anything in mid. Tried roaming, but lanes are being pushed and they slowly got demolished since mid was beyond my grasp. And we just surrendered.

Three ranked matches lost in Silver III = demoted to Silver IV

That dialog box felt so demoralizing when I saw it, I just don't feel like getting my daily win right now. Seriously...
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Ive just Uninstalled the game. Heres my story. So I get promoted to Silver 2. I am at 0LP. I win my first game and go to 19LP. Then I queue again and someone on my team begs for Shen. So after a 3 way swap due to him owning almost no champions I give him Shen. Game starts, hes AFK. We have to play 4v5. After a valiant effort we lose the game. So im back to 0LP. Im furious at this point. I queue again. Great news, all my team are here at the start, nobody AFK. Perfect I thought. After 6 minutes, Our mid laner Lux Disconnects. I fear the worst. 5 minutes pass and I realise shes not coming back. We continue to play 4v5 but eventually lose. I have been demoted to Silver 3.

Right. So best case senario is that I need to win 5 in a row just to get back to where I have started. Depending on my MMR luck I might have to win up to 7 in a row to get promoted. So basically. Thanks for 2 people afking in my games I need a win record of played 9 Won 7 Lost 2 and 10+ hours of my life just to get back to the exact same point i started at beginning of the evening. This new system is so broken that I just cant justify spending the time it would take to win back my league placing just to have afkers set me back another 5-7 games.

TLR This game has lost a player who has spend over $150 over the last 1/2 years on League of Legends because of it ridiculous new system. I'm sure many more will follow.

Bye bye, don't let the door etc etc

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekiki View Post
    Rage
    See you back in a few days!
    ~ "Every day could be the last one. See the world before it's gone." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Lekiki View Post
    TLR This game has lost a player who has spend over $150 over the last 1/2 years on League of Legends because of it ridiculous new system. I'm sure many more will follow.
    Isn't that more your loss than theirs?

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

I feel like the complaint is understandable, there needs to be a system in LoL like there is in DotA 2 for DCs at the start of the game.

But can I say a thing, guys? This thread is about venting, not about people making passive aggressive comments or to tell people how "IT'S YOUR FAULT ANYWAY" anytime someone actually vents in here. If they'd be asking for tips or what went wrong, they'd use the appropriate thread.

They already are annoyed by the game they just had that made them decide to come vent in here, do we really need to make them feel worse?

Let's try being a little more civil. :/