10+ Year Old Account
    Ah well I just played a game with Hecraim and went pretty good going 10/4/5 at the end of the game.
    But alas as LoL matchmaking foretells we have a Graves who thinks Graves is a jungler and Hecraim is top lane so i let him go jungle.
    in the space of 15 mins hes feed the enemy Wukong 9 times and the Jax 10 times.
    Our Ashe is saying that im not doing anything considering i was babysitting bot and keeping top pushed at the same time and our only competent player was
    a Cho'gath.
    We lose and the other team brags as if they just gained platinum ELO. >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorious View Post
    Actually, if your team is at a tower they can't stall a fight forever against 5 people, you shouldn't just farm/push too long unless you are Shen/TF/Panth or have teleport.
    Depends. I was not very specific, but this was level 10~ and lower, so you can defend a tower 4v5 just fine, if they dive tower will do way too much damage at that level/items acquired. Plus, if you play something like Yi or Teemo you are one hell of a tower pusher, by the time they realize you are doing it they'll be down at least 1 tower, and if they don't send 2 people to react there is a good chance you'll be able to grab a 2nd tower, as these pushers are generally extremely strong 1v1 as well. Its a pretty basic strategy, but it doesn't work if your team ENGAGES 4v5, outside of your tower, so KNOWINGLY start a fight they cannot win. Even 4v5 at level 18 can buy some time (have you ever seen a team just stomp in straight away without waiting for minions or pokes? In LoL? Really?) and a level 18 Yi will destroy a tower in ~10-15 seconds and succesfully backdoor. I wouldn't do it if I knew they'd be stupid enough to actually engage.

Deleted
    I just logged in to play with ryze. Not realising there was a thunderstorm on it's way that was inevitably going to mess up my wifi signal, I was forced to deal with alot of disconnects. It made me kind of impatient so when buying items I just quickly clicked the positions where I remember the items I wanted were. They were not there anymore... have fun playing a style requiring specific items, while having different items.

Also just found out in game that my mana has been nerfed =( has been removed from the r button. Was to be expected with how strong ryze was I guess. He still is strong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    I just logged in to play with ryze. Not realising there was a thunderstorm on it's way that was inevitably going to mess up my wifi signal, I was forced to deal with alot of disconnects. It made me kind of impatient so when buying items I just quickly clicked the positions where I remember the items I wanted were. They were not there anymore... have fun playing a style requiring specific items, while having different items.

Also just found out in game that my mana has been nerfed =( has been removed from the r button. Was to be expected with how strong ryze was I guess. He still is strong
    He's stronger now than before IMO, early, mid, and late game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    He's stronger now than before IMO, early, mid, and late game.
    Could very much be so, yes. Just totally wasn't expecting the change in this direction :P caught me unaware, made me play poorly for a littile.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty now to the game, and I was playing with my friends. We're all about level 20 with maybe 20 normal wins each. We get matched against a level 30 Mordekaiser with over 1000 wins, and he basically 1v5's us even though the rest of his team was feeding.

WHYYYYYY

Quote Originally Posted by Artravus View Post
    I'm pretty now to the game, and I was playing with my friends. We're all about level 20 with maybe 20 normal wins each. We get matched against a level 30 Mordekaiser with over 1000 wins, and he basically 1v5's us even though the rest of his team was feeding.

WHYYYYYY
    Ah yes, I remember when things like this happened to me... Basically, back when I was signing for PvP-matches solo, I was around level... 14? Anyway, I was still pretty inexperienced, yet I matched against level 30-people who had "4charity" or something in their name, a Brand and Malphite duo that roflstomped me in top and a Shaco who just got so fed, he took more than half my health from stealth. And this was in 5v5.

Needless to say, I got my arse handed to me, and I will admit I was kinda crying "omg nerf", but now that I've played a lot more, I'm level 30 on my own and win most of my PvP matches, though the funny thing is, the less RL friends I have with me, the more often I win.

I guess my point is that the game can be unfair at times, especially with such a cruel match-up you experienced, but once you play a lot and get more experience, you'll become just as good, or even better than those people. Lots of wins don't necessarily mean they're good, they just play a lot. Though obviously, they should pick some things up with that amount of matches.

Deleted
    Are you genuinely fucking serious?

So as I said before I finally reached Silver after having my ELO ruined (down to 1000) during the first 50 games still (bad loss streak when I was losing like 20-30 ELO per game), then I get trolled a few games back into Bronze.

Today I manage to carry two games, and duo queue with a friend for 3 Victories back into Silver.

Then, when playing support both top and mid feed (How does WW lose to Jarvan, and WHO PICKS ANNIE AGAINST CASSIOPEIA?!), then in the second game our Vayne leaves literally 5 minutes into the game and never comes back, and then in the third game I was Kennen mid, laning quite happily against Vladimir (to the extent that he even said "Kennen you're good " during the fucking game) until top feeds, and our Graves fails to build LW against Vlad / Shen / Amumu, so we have no damage in teamfights and just get written off. Oh, and Sona steals my farm.

Fuck my actual life, people make me want to throw something very heavy at them.
    Last edited by mmoc4daf775212; 2012-05-03 at 12:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    Are you genuinely fucking serious?

So as I said before I finally reached Silver after having my ELO ruined (down to 1000) during the first 50 games still (bad loss streak when I was losing like 20-30 ELO per game), then I get trolled a few games back into Bronze.

Today I manage to carry two games, and duo queue with a friend for 3 Victories back into Silver.

Then, when playing support both top and mid feed (How does WW lose to Jarvan, and WHO PICKS ANNIE AGAINST CASSIOPEIA?!), then in the second game our Vayne leaves literally 5 minutes into the game and never comes back, and then in the third game I was Kennen mid, laning quite happily against Vladimir (to the extent that he even said "Kennen you're good " during the fucking game) until top feeds, and our Graves fails to build LW against Vlad / Shen / Amumu, so we have no damage in teamfights and just get written off. Oh, and Sona steals my farm.

Fuck my actual life, people make me want to throw something very heavy at them.
    I feel your pain.

Annie vs Cass can work with farming at tower (which Annie can do quite well) since her level 6 combo is pretty much guaranteed to kill Cass, though vice versa as well. Plus Annie lays down the law with her stun, with Cass being easy to gank (if you have sufficient hp). But no, I wouldn't have picked that myself. Much prefer something like Talon against Cass.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Game just now as Soraka supporting my bot Vayne (dunnu how that synergies tbh but Soraka is my only supporter). Our top is Wukong together with one I can't remember and mid is Twisted Fate... Top feed Tryndamere... Me and Vayne cleans up the mess Wukong made by keeping Trynda as much as bay as we could when we could find him out of position in mid-late game. We had Hecarim and Brand in lane against us where we more or less dominated them.

So despite Trynda being fed like a boss, we manage to equalize and push all their lanes back and destroy every single tower. But then by some twist of fate, pun intended, they manage to push us back to our turrets. No big deal really, as we still had only lost one top turret. So while we keep them at our turret, Wukong goes to backdoor... what does he do when he gets there? He kills minions... he had 30-45 seconds alone at their Nexus together with our own minions and he kills their minions... Then the other team manages to kill him and catch us out of position, scoring an ace. Thus they have free reign to push our lanes and pushes mid lane all the way to our nexus, destroying it before we manage to ress. After the game I notice: TF has 3x Deathcaps... MP boots and a blasting wand... I facedesked... Me and Vayne were the only ones actually building smartly to counteract the enemy AD heavy team.

I'm still a new player at the game, but it's kinda common sense to build some defensive items when the enemy has a very AD or AP focused team instead of a balance team or had a very fed champion. Me and Vayne were not to impressed, to say the least. This was a pretty low level game... but still... would hope people would have some common sense -_-

That's 3 losing bot games where I've had to deal with. And, as much as I'd wish I could carry my team even with 4 of them a high amount of death, I can't. GOD DAMMIT. da gfda;laaf

How bad can you be in a bot game?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That's 3 losing bot games where I've had to deal with. And, as much as I'd wish I could carry my team even with 4 of them a high amount of death, I can't. GOD DAMMIT. da gfda;laaf

How bad can you be in a bot game?
    If you are playing bot games you cant complain about players being bad, thats the entire reason bot games are there.

Hell, you can literally solo vs 5 bots.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    If you are playing bot games you cant complain about players being bad, thats the entire reason bot games are there.

Hell, you can literally solo vs 5 bots.
    What I'm talking about are bad players not listening to the person giving actual helpful advice.

"Stick together, the bots are in team mode now (they go at a certain point, usually 2 towers)"
    Team: I need to jungle! I need to solo because I'm awesome (he's the guy who's 1/12).

"Why are you building defensive items only, Cait?"
    "Don't want to die" Meanwhile, she barely scratches even the most puniest of the bots.

I have solo'd a 5 bot team before with the right character. Can't do that with fed bots with barely any items myself due to my team.

And, I think I could've turned it around and backdoored the bots while my teammates distracted them in the mid/bot lanes. But by the time I had switched up my items, they had already taken down the inner most turrets and couldn't.

Just got out of a normal game where our tank refused to tank (Amumu) out of fear he would di and our jungle (Lee Sin) refused to gank because he just wanted to kill creeps.

We got destroyed. Of course those same two refused to surrender as well.

Deleted
    In continuation of my previous "rant".

I've lost 10 games IN A ROW.

Only 1 of those 10 games has been a proper one where we actually got beaten, 9 games IN A ROW I have had someone on my team afk in the first 5 mins, or pick a troll champ / instalock, or feeding to high heaven.

10 games in a row lost, over 100 ELO lost in less than a day, from 1420 -> 1315.

Fuck this game and everyone who plays it.

EDIT: Make that 11. GP goes AFK when we're winning and we lose 4v5.
    Last edited by mmoc4daf775212; 2012-05-03 at 11:20 PM.

This is why I cba to do ranked and get to my real elo. I carry so hard, but we still lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post

This is why I cba to do ranked and get to my real elo. I carry so hard, but we still lose.
    TF thornmail, soraka thornmail, my eyeeeeees

Deleted
    Vayne, build more damage when your obviously getting focussed and killed before you can do anything!
    Soraka TANK! Also, why 2 Zeke's?

10+ Year Old Account
    And Warmog's. And Double Frozen Heart and Zeke's Herald. Tank Soraka too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And Warmog's. And Double Frozen Heart and Zeke's Herald. Tank Soraka too awesome.
    We asked her to build a Shurelya's. Her answer? "I have armor."