Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    WHY RIOT! WHY DONT YOU MAKE A SYSTEM THAT CAN RECOGNISE THAT A PLAYER NEVER FUCKING DID ANYTHING AND THEREFOR MAKE US LOSE 0 LP IF WE LOSE?!!
    I thought about this as well, why can't they just put it in that if there's someone who never connects to the game, why not make it "loss prevented"? They could still give the winning team LP, but just put Loss prevented for the people that didn't leave (And deduct LP for the leaver).
    But whatever, Riot doesn't make sense anyway...
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Not saying that you're not justified in rage or anything, but that might not be her fault. A lot of people (myself included) have problems with their ISP and LoL that don't present themselves until they enter a game. I have no lag whatsoever, internet is perfectly fine, but LoL doesn't work properly.

It's horrible and unplayable but I can't discover if I have the problem until I'm in a match
    Try co-op vs. Ai? Costum games?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I am sure you spend half an hour before playing on testing your connection in bot games every time you want to play a game. Don't be ridiculous, don't be an asshole and don't be so aggressive, no one lags out of the game because they want to. If you feel compelled to throw so many insults at someone already having a bad day, and not of their own fault, I hope I never get to have a game with you. That's the very definition of toxicity. >.>
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-02-22 at 01:56 PM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Seems to be a different server. Had no problems with them, but once I joined a team game, latency skyrocketed.

Try an easy AI on shadow isles. Takes about 15 mins tops to win that.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

I would say yeah that's a good check but you have no way to know if it's going to happen, it's silly to suggest that someone does that check every day

Also it's not a "Day 1 is bad, day 2 is okay" sort of thing. It can start randomly. I've had it after I've spent a day playing fine. As Caine said, they're not lagging out because they choose to

Just had a ranked game (Silver Div) completely ruined by yet another bot "premade". I was Rumble top, ended up as 7-5, the jungler and mid held their own, yet we have 2 idiot duo's on bot who just throw the game.

First of all they pick Kayle and (Pulsefire) Ezreal, now Kayle support isn't too bad, however this one decided to build full damage, no support items whatsoever (not even a sightstone), and the Ezreal.... well lets just say after 20 mins he had 2 items: Vamp Scepter and Ninja tabi... yes...he bought Armor boots as an AD carry.
    The 'Premade' decides to completely throw the game by both going 0-7 leaving a super fed MF who proceeds to just stomp the whole game. It's not like we even flamed them or anything to make them play bad, they didnt say a word all game.... the jungler even offered some advice by telling them not to push so much so he could gank.

In the end even the other team were sympathising with us (whilst laughing at Ezreal for building armor boots). ELO hell indeed I lost 20 LP from that game...
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

Building Armour boots isnt a bad thing if your getting bullied in lane, i buy them on Graves to make him tankier.

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I thought about this as well, why can't they just put it in that if there's someone who never connects to the game, why not make it "loss prevented"? They could still give the winning team LP, but just put Loss prevented for the people that didn't leave (And deduct LP for the leaver).
    But whatever, Riot doesn't make sense anyway...
    Your team looks weaker on champ select. You bitch out and abuse someone so bad they leave. Et Voila, you just got a loss forgiven.

Yea, no. Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Your team looks weaker on champ select. You bitch out and abuse someone so bad they leave. Et Voila, you just got a loss forgiven.

Erm, you speak as if this was a reliable method to get anyone to leave and not one to get permabanned within a couple weeks... (Yes, you can report the lobby behaviour as well - just via support, not the inbuilt client functions.)
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Until they get banned, it's still more toxic (sowwy zefie) behaviour. Riot's trying to tone it down, not give people reasons to increase it.

If your ISP is so fucking bad it cant fix a bug with LoL, then fucking stay off the game aslong as the problem exists. If you've got a bomb strapped to your chest that has a 50/50 chance of blowing up, you wouldn't go into the public would you? If it blows up while you're standing in line at the grocery store, are you just gonna say "sorry, didn't know it were gonna blow. Some times it does, some times it doesn't."

It's fine that you like lol and want to play it, but don't make your problems with your ISP my problem aswell!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

If your ISP is so fucking bad it cant fix a bug with LoL, then fucking stay off the game aslong as the problem exists. If you've got a bomb strapped to your chest that has a 50/50 chance of blowing up, you wouldn't go into the public would you? If it blows up while you're standing in line at the grocery store, are you just gonna say "sorry, didn't know it were gonna blow. Some times it does, some times it doesn't."

It's fine that you like lol and want to play it, but don't make your problems with your ISP my problem aswell!
    As people have said, it could be an unexpected outage. Take in my case, my ISP service is usually smooth, but two days ago, I had an internet and cable TV outage for an hour. Granted, I wasn't in a LoL game at the time, but you get the point.

For everything that can go wrong you can plan for, there are just as many, if not more, things that can go wrong that you can't plan for.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Wow, so much anger... It's fine that you like to scream and want to do it, but don't make your anger issues others' problem as well.

If your ISP is so fucking bad it cant fix a bug with LoL, then fucking stay off the game aslong as the problem exists. I
    It's not always a regular thing. Imagine if you had a power cut, it's exactly the same situation. You didn't know it would happen, and it's not something regular, but it is ALWAYS a possibility in your life yet you play anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post

Ingame, not in champ select.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

You said "did not connect" - time it right and it won't be a dodge, but a "did not connect".

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's not always a regular thing. Imagine if you had a power cut, it's exactly the same situation. You didn't know it would happen, and it's not something regular, but it is ALWAYS a possibility in your life yet you play anyway
    A power outage, sure i understand. Random, once every 12 weeks internet fuck up, no problem. But if your ISP has had so many problems with connecting with LoL that you dont classify it as rare or even strange, then you DC way too much, and i'd advice you to NOT play league because you're fucking it up for 4 other people, even though its not your intention and its random

I realise i may have overreacted a bit about the irelia, but your case seems to be different.

A power outage, sure i understand. Random, once every 12 weeks internet fuck up, no problem. But if your ISP has had so many problems with connecting with LoL that you dont classify it as rare or even strange, then you DC way too much, and i'd advice you to NOT play league because you're fucking it up for 4 other people, even though its not your intention and its random

I realise i may have overreacted a bit about the irelia, but your case seems to be different.
    To be honest I have lost a fair few ranked games to people who have disconnected for a large part of the game or had stupid high ping or lag and made comments like "OMG all day I lag" or "My internet is always like this". I have to say I have 0 sense of humor about people who enter a competitive game mode then they know their internet isn't up to task. Thats what like the other game modes are for where there is nothing much at stake.

I don't really get that annoyed about it in normal modes, but in ranked it makes me see red a little bit.

Oh fuck this shit, seriously. What the fuck is wrong with the league system!?
    I transferred from EUNE to EUW - before the transfer I was in Silver II. Oh, after the transfer I need to play placements again? Ah well, I guess it's fair. First match: instalock Garen who bans Teemo instead of Amumu, Lee jungle baiting all lanes into deaths, 1/3 within 7 minutes, and Sona who went 0/4 within 8 minutes. Well, shit happens, next match will probably be better, right? After all there are several placements so it'll even out to some degree I guess. After match screen: YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN BRONZE I.

What? Why the FUCK do I get placed after ONE fucking steaming pile of shit of a match?! Apparently that one match was enough to downgrade me nearly an entire league, 4 divisions down from Silver II to Bronze I?!