Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I posted this on the last page, but I'll stick it here as well so everyone sees it. Blackout the names if your going to post pictures.
    You'd have to be pretty mad to bother with that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    You'd have to be pretty mad to bother with that shit.
    You know some people are crazy enough to find these players and harass the hell out of them.

It's the Internet after all.

Deleted
    Riiiight.

"yo n00b i saw you in a screenshot of someone playing a game on a random forum somewhere on the internet and you had a bad score and a bad build DOUBLEUTEEEF MAN"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah personally I don't really see how people would stoop to such a level...

Then again, as Grading said, this is the internet after all. Stranger things have happened.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    Yeah personally I don't really see how people would stoop to such a level...

Then again, as Grading said, this is the internet after all. Stranger things have happened.
    I actually hunt down people who piss me off in ranked and kill them.

Seems like a proportional response to me...

Deleted
    They should IP ban AFKers, really, that's 20 minutes of my life I will never get back because if I go AFK I get reported as well... Shitty community is shitty.

Yeah, great ranked game last week - we ace them (4 for 1) at 40 minutes, no nexus turrets up - and they take baron and we lose... fmlll
    Another game - I'm kha zix and we're on their nexus, me and gragas. 2 of them are alive and i'm leaping and flashing all over the place. 83 health on nexus when we die, and we proceed to lose. argh

Deleted
    The league system is so broken, I win 6 games in a row to get to 70 LP, then suddenly I get paired with some braindeads and lose 2 in a row and BOOM -40 LP, back down to 30 LP and have to start all over again...

Most of the time your games will be decided not by which team is the best, but by which team has the fewest braindead morons.

For example, my last solo queue game, I went jungle Jarvan, I went like 4-0-11 as we were coming to mid game, and our ADC was 11-0 going into mid game, but we still managed to lose because on our team we had a fucking AP Tryndamere even though the latest patch made this totally unviable and incredibly weak, a casiopeia mid that went 1-8 and a support Pantheon, yes Pantheon, who also built FULL AD not support Items whatsoever.

This meant that even though I got every single dragon and we were like 10 kills ahead, we lost every teamfight because it was basically 2v5.

Some of the things I see people do in solo que is just so frustrating, there is nothing worse then watching a support Pantheon be caught out of position split pushing by all 5 of the enemy team and then watching a fucking AP tryndamere dive in to "try to save him" resulting in a double kill for the enemy.

Deleted
    I still do quite a lot of bot games. Mostly for WotD, but while I do them I mostly play AD and practice my last hitting while harassing/going for kills. Generally end between 20-40 kills in 15-25 minutes.

Deleted
    Win my lane, lose the game. Forever stuck in Silver V. And before anyone says anything, I roamed, I helped the useless top and bot..and still, it's just not feasible to win when people are fucking retardedly bad. ;/

Urgh 2 games in a row and i get AFKers when im trying for promotion.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Finally got around to trying this new ranked system and remembered why I absolutely hate solo queue. Game 1, perfectly fine, 16/4/14 Draven stomping. Second game, I had a full build on ryze by 30 minutes as 18-4-9, the problem being that I was ryze. Over the entire course of the match, We aced their team 5 times, killed everyone but one person (and still had 4 alive) 4 times, and my team refused to push, ever. We aced them at baron and I immediately took off towards mid tower so we could push to win... nope, entire team decides to back and farm our jungle or buy that pickaxe they have been waiting 3 minutes for. Eventually their team caught up in items because we refused to go for objectives at all and I lost 21-10-11 at 46 minutes.

Guess it's what I get for picking a champ that can't push to win on my own?

Deleted
    So. Many. Whiners.

Every game I lose there is at least one kid screaming at the team blaming someone else for everything.

Deleted
    So i finally tried ranked! :O

This is normal queue but with bans and picks, seriously. Not that i was expecting much else.

Three lost games because the other lanes fed. Sure, it happens i guess. The last game was annoying though. We actually won it, but it went on for over an hour and turned into a "push the minions and distract the players so the minions can finish it because we cant beat them in a teamfight". Decent earlygame but it fell off a lot lategame because i was the only one with a champ that is still useful lategame, well, our adc aswell but he was kind of...absent all the time despite being so close.
    Venting more because im tired and not because im actually angry...

If im angry at something, then its the damn LoL game client that shuts itself down after i press the continue button when a game ends!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So i finally tried ranked! :O

This is normal queue but with bans and picks, seriously. Not that i was expecting much else.

Three lost games because the other lanes fed. Sure, it happens i guess. The last game was annoying though. We actually won it, but it went on for over an hour and turned into a "push the minions and distract the players so the minions can finish it because we cant beat them in a teamfight". Decent earlygame but it fell off a lot lategame because i was the only one with a champ that is still useful lategame, well, our adc aswell but he was kind of...absent all the time despite being so close.
    Venting more because im tired and not because im actually angry...

If im angry at something, then its the damn LoL game client that shuts itself down after i press the continue button when a game ends!
    I didn't quite like being killed in 2 seconds as Akali in that game >_>
    3,6k hp 160 armor 130 mr, dead in 2 seconds anyway...
    Fuck that late game situation seriously, if you're losing with 0 inhibs up, just surrender, mkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    It sounds funny but he is actually quite good vs a lot of top laners. He's got natural armor, pretty good natural sustain, ranged stun ("lol nope" *stun* *walks away*) contributes quite a bit to teamfights and is one of those toons that can be "naturally" tanky while still having decent damage.

I hope they give him a visual makeover soon though. Despite what some people say, Taric does not actually look all that fabulous atm.
    hah, speaking of this I actually just played against Taric mid, I was playing Swain. I didn't lose my lane (went 9/1 the whole game) but damn, he traded hard. He would stun me and then auto attack me once or twice after using Shatter and take me below half health in the early levels. New passive OP

Can definitely see him working as a viable top laner / jungler now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    So. Many. Whiners.

Every game I lose there is at least one kid screaming at the team blaming someone else for everything.
    Half the games I win have the same problem xD

Or some guy furiously stroking his epeen in team and /all chat, because obviously the rest of us were afk while he just soloed then 5v1

Those games, where it feels like you've landed in the middle of kindergarten and everyone's like "u so lucky omfg", "laaag, LAAAAAAAAAAG" or "Damn kid" and so on...

It also seems to be popular to ping madly at people when they get near your "farm". Even when the laner is dead or not even close. What, is it more important for the turret to get XP and gold than your jungler? Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It also seems to be popular to ping madly at people when they get near your "farm". Even when the laner is dead or not even close. What, is it more important for the turret to get XP and gold than your jungler? Jesus.
    The only justifiable reason for someone raging at farm is if they managed to freeze the lane near their tower, which I assume doesn't happen often outside of higher ELO games.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The only justifiable reason for someone raging at farm is if they managed to freeze the lane near their tower, which I assume doesn't happen often outside of higher ELO games.
    Not to mention if your laner is dead or away, you run the risk of the tower taking unnecessary damage, or even the enemy laner staying there to hit it.

I mean, if you have a good reason, then I don't mind. It's just those kinds that just spam pings, go "ffs useless jungler" and such.