Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I get this sometimes as well, I play Sona or Leona as support, don't even own Taric, and hate it when people go hurr durr Taric
    Taric is so bloody boring, I refuse to play him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I want to try Taric in jungle,but I bet, I would get burned alive :S
    TPA played Taric jungle in the Garena pro tournament today... Taric goes where he wants now I guess :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    I want to try Taric in jungle,but I bet, I would get burned alive :S
    He's becoming known enough that you'll probably have no problems with it right now.

Do you know how to build him?

Deleted
    Nikes... and whatever you please. That shit is broken OP. Getting locket or blade it does not matter, everything that makes sense is great on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I'm a Sona main too and it doesn't matter what the teamp comp is, every ranked game I've played in the last month, as soon as I say I'll support, everyone says "pick Taric" and then yell at me if I don't... even if it's better for the team if I bring cc /sadface.
    Sonas Ult is so damn useful later game... and the speed boost aura has saved my team countless times, and enabled us to catch and kill stragglers, if used well. I don't own Taric, I can't stand his voice or playstyle, once you get out of that earlygame squishy-spot she has I usually have my wardstone + and Aegis, so I don't exactly get instantgibbed in every team fight

Taric is such an annoying lane bully though, awkward as hell to kill :<

http://www.lolking.net/charts

Says it all really... The next most commonly picked champ is like half his pick rate ^^

If anyone bitches about me picking sona I direct them towards my positive win rate on her...

It makes me sad to see how much Graves has fallen out of favor. The only male ADC that's played much is Ezreal, and his... gender-affiliation is arguable.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It makes me sad to see how much Graves has fallen out of favor. The only male ADC that's played much is Ezreal, and his... gender-affiliation is arguable.
    Now picturing a Taric + Ezreal lane duo....

Deleted
    Draven?

Sorry, Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven.

Varus too.

Or man up and go Swain ADC!

Deleted
    But Varus gained in popularity lately, and he's bare-chest-and-no-pants manly. Any man walking around like that ain't afraid of no shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Draven?

Sorry, Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven.
    "That's played much". I think people have started to realize Draven's a bit tough to get right.

But it's cool to see Varus getting a bit more popular. I'm just glad that they didn't give him that brooding "no one can ever heal the scar in my heart"-kinda deal like people love so much. We don't need more pseudo-Final Fantasy characters.

Deleted
    I dislike Varus. I hate playing him due to poke+arrows, which hurts too much for the debuff it leaves IMO, but he's manageable, just not my kinda guy. For Graves, I feel reverting his AS nerf will bring him back sufficiently. It's just killer to deal with early levels.

Saving towards Draven myself. Dat damage.

I'm still learning the ropes with Draven, though the lessons I am learning are more intrinsic to AD carries overall (when should you harass, when should you farm, learning how to harass and last hit at the same time).

Last game I played as Draven went ok, though we lost. Our mid Kha6 was awful and started QQ'ing that people were feeding (though we were not). He piped down shortly after and ended up on something like 4/17. I managed to retain a good kill count in bot lane, though was constantly about 20 farm beneath the enemy Ez. Best moment of the game for me though was clearning a large minion wave with 2 spinning axes, and not dropping a single one. I think on Draven my second big item will end up being Phantom Dancers, as I have an easier time juggling if he has more AS, and the ability to move through units is a god send.
    RETH

Deleted
    "That's played much". I think people have started to realize Draven's a bit tough to get right.

But it's cool to see Varus getting a bit more popular. I'm just glad that they didn't give him that brooding "no one can ever heal the scar in my heart"-kinda deal like people love so much. We don't need more pseudo-Final Fantasy characters.
    I see him a lot in soloqueue and he's picked a ton in LCS. He's played a ton, as is Varus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    He's becoming known enough that you'll probably have no problems with it right now.

Well I would go with Locket,Sunfire,Mallet,Heart/Warmogs, like tanky jungler with cc also mobility boots for better ganks.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a ranked game when our Swain says something in Spanish in all caps with the only words I was able to understand saying "faggot" and "assholes." He proceeds to quit and never come back. It was 4 minutes into the game too.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post

items of interest:

Iceborrn Gauntlet, Locket, Mogs, Sunfire, mobility boots (these coupled with MS quints+MS talents is sick as shit dude, it's like a fabulous Usain Bolt of pink-colours all over the map), spirit of the tanky-stone-whatever-its-called-something..

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear this week has been one where my team mates are thinking "How hard can I throw this game?" Worse, one of them was my friend. He was playing Ezreal and E's over the baron wall to kill Taric, only to be met with the rest of their team. While we were doing Baron no less.

Then this last game. We are winning all but mid lane. Mid feeds LeBlanc. Not a concern, usually. Unfortunately, no one builds MR. The kha in mid just keeps building damage. He also has the worst map awareness and just farms or clears blue while people are fighting just a jump away. Then comes the worst. We just lost an inhib and tried to sneak a baron. Of course it doesn't work, so I disengage like any smart person would do. Kha and WW keep killing baron. We literally had that team fight if they joined us. LB was out of position, Kog was on the other side of the wall, and the rest were clumped up on the blue path. All they had to do was join in. NOPE! Gotta clear Baron. -_- WORST FUCKING MAP AWARENESS EVER!

Deleted
    Here's to people who still hasn't figured out that BotRK is overpowered as fuck, especially on Vayne.

Oh, and to Nasus. Who's STILL overpowered as fuck.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Here's to people who still hasn't figured out that BotRK is overpowered as fuck, especially on Vayne.

Oh, and to Nasus. Who's STILL overpowered as fuck.

Cheers!
    Nasus overpowered? Have I missed something?
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    I don't know for past days I'm so frustrated of League that I even consider deleting it,I haven't got anywhere near decent team for days.
    Last game 2 go top and ignore EVERYTHING that is being said, also keeps engaging enemy team solo(it has to be done right). Then Teemo mid who died a bunch in early game and then said wtf why no one helps me,I don't like this game,surrender etc. then support at bot was left alone because top is ignoring everything and I'm farming jungle,so early game he threatens to leave. I go to bot to shut him up and help,well I got no help myself.I met enemy jungler in our jungles start to fight ping for help(support was on the other side of the bush) I type in help in chat and when I died he says "lalalalalala" .
    Then this no help from support continues while he whines how no one is helping him,so I try to surrender and we fail to surrender 2/3 because ignorant top ones and teemo who whined himself refuses to surrender now.
    I end up 3/10/6 at that game and support now threatens to report me for verbal abuse and intentional feeding,while he was the one who whined and was refusing to help me and others in fights.
    I don't want to make this look like I'm angel or something,I said in chat "wtf" and "ffs people" that game because I got really frustrated when I got no help while asking for it,but besides that I was just responding to supports flame without any bad words or anything,everything in normal sentences pointing that he's the one who's not helping and not me. (after match looked into his profile,diamond badges on wins/takedowns/minions so it's a lot of games played and ONLY 1 honor in honorable opponent,so it says quite a lot).
    I might got reported by him,but fuck it,I just don't feel same for League after these teams I had in past days,it's just so annoying to play with such people who are so ignorant and stupid.

EDIT: wow what a wall of text,I guess I am frustrated.
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-03-15 at 08:08 PM.