Deleted
    Just played on my low-level smurf (my GF only plays matched games together with me if I play on my smurf because she is new to the game and gets easily frustrated if we get matched with level 25+ players all the time when I play with my main), we won the laning phase pretty hard (everyone on the team was doing pretty well, more CS, more kills etc.) and it looked like a pretty standard 20-30 minute game...when our Fiddlesticks decides it would be best to have a snack and AFK for 20 minutes. We were far enough ahead to almost win the game 4v5 at that point, but couldn't end it because we never completely won a teamfight. So after 55 minutes and 2 inhibs of the enemys down (been taken down like 5 times each), fiddle finally comes back.....and our most fed member Master Yi just starts afking. So we were left with a terrible Teemo with full attack speed build (after 55 minutes, so he was attack speed capped a long time and he still bought attackspeed items, so his attacks hit like a wet noodle), myself on MF, my GF on Sona....and a level 14 Fiddlesticks that at some point finally managed to buy his second item (a second Deathcap, because the "UNIQUE" wasn't enough to show him that it might not be the best idea to buy a second one). So a game that was basically won at the 20 minute mark was lost after over 1 hour of playing because people just randomly feel the need to AFK. There should be higher penalties for AFKing or leaving the game

Deleted
    Got called bad because I "ward every 25mins." ,because you know it's supports duty to carry 100 wards every run when team don't even buy ward once.
    Game ends, enemy team says I was warding good,one moron in my team rages I'm bad,lol ok.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Got called bad because I "ward every 25mins." ,because you know it's supports duty to carry 100 wards every run when team don't even buy ward once.
    Game ends, enemy team says I was warding good,one moron in my team rages I'm bad,lol ok.
    Yeah I hate when the map has wards, team moans for more wards: I tell them to buy some wards themselves or shut up these days.

A ward lasts 3 mins: while you have been in lane team-fighting and helping your team, your wards have ran out - ERMAGERD NO WARDS NOOB - do you want me in teamfights, or should I just swan about the map warding every single bush, going back to base and repeating for 30 mins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Yeah I hate when the map has wards, team moans for more wards: I tell them to buy some wards themselves or shut up these days.

A ward lasts 3 mins: while you have been in lane team-fighting and helping your team, your wards have ran out - ERMAGERD NO WARDS NOOB - do you want me in teamfights, or should I just swan about the map warding every single bush, going back to base and repeating for 30 mins?
    And then they cite the "pros" for the reason to ward every single brush. And then they even say that the pros aren't warding enough, your inventory cannot have anything except for Wards, Sightstone, and Oracle's.

On another note, has anyone ran into a support that only had those items, and nothing else?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    On another note, has anyone ran into a support that only had those items, and nothing else?
    I've tried to be that guy, and ended up getting flamed for not enough AP on Sona.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I've tried to be that guy, and ended up getting flamed for not enough AP on Sona.
    Figured. It would have been funny to see a squishy support like Sona having no items at all, dying in teamfights easily. Unless that Sona is on your team...
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Figured. It would have been funny to see a squishy support like Sona having no items at all, dying in teamfights easily. Unless that Sona is on your team...
    That stuff only ever happens on your team, never never the opposing one /paranoia

I got yelled at a while back for NOOB MORGANA SUPPORT NO AP - I'm sorry that you only even laned with Luxs and Nids that build full AP in support and spend all game kill sniping kills with spears and ults and last hitting your minions, but god forbid I build actual support items when I support on an "unusual" hero

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    That stuff only ever happens on your team, never never the opposing one /paranoia

I got yelled at a while back for NOOB MORGANA SUPPORT NO AP - I'm sorry that you only even laned with Luxs and Nids that build full AP in support and spend all game kill sniping kills with spears and ults and last hitting your minions, but god forbid I build actual support items when I support on an "unusual" hero
    It's actually really easy to get AP on supports now. Kages and fiendish codex are both very cheap and provide stats supports want, gp5 on kages and cdr on codex. I've been buying Banner of Command a lot on my squishy/AP supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It's actually really easy to get AP on supports now. Kages and fiendish codex are both very cheap and provide stats supports want, gp5 on kages and cdr on codex. I've been buying Banner of Command a lot on my squishy/AP supports.
    Yeah most AP supports I run into don't just build a little AP like you described, but try and rush big, expensive AP mid lane items, at the expense of team utility items and wardstones/wards :< They were yelling because I didn't build the items a midlaner would and they associated Morg with midlane.
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-03-19 at 08:23 PM.

Mundo WILL NOT go where he pleases if he's played by someone who struggles to manifest the brain power to blink. We were winning all game, every lane won, several good ganks. We were against a Kayle mid, so she's going to be trouble later, and a Jax top. It got to team fights, and our ADC couldn't chew through all their squishies as Jac was constantly on her while Kayle ate the rest of the team. Our Mundo decides that he's best off going after their Taric support. Result; dead ADC, dead team. My first ranked game with Thresh too and I dominated :/
    RETH

Deleted
    Figures that after winning 6 ranked games in a row, my luck would turn.
    First game i get a Jax who likes to constantly die vs the Tryndamere at top. We invade but they were expecting us so we only managed to get one, that i grabbed with Blitz, before we had to run away. A first blood nevertheless. It didnt help much though, sadly.
    Second game, we get invaded instead. They get first blood this time, but we manage to even it out. Well aside from our Shaco jungler who got demolished by that invade. Doesnt help that he didnt take smite either, so hes even more crippled.
    Last game went decently, but after many won teamfights, they get that ace that nets them baron -> random miss-step by another team mate -> we lose.

I guess my lucky streak had to end at some point. Bit sad since i was close to promotion >.<
    I would love to get some more aggressive adcs when i support aswell. Perfect opportunity to kill their adc, but he adc flashes at low health. Fair enough, we cant take him, but his support is right up our arses and we're at almost full health so lets get him dow--- hey why are you backing off? And no, their minions were not upon us, plus my wards revealed no nearby jungler.

Worst jungle jax I've EVER seen in my game.

Every single gank of him was beyond bad. He only ganked when you shouldn't gank and put all lanes further behind. Flash jumps into a tower to give MF doublebuffs at level3 which completely wins them the botlane (before that mf was dominated by cait+nunu). Endscore of jax 1/11/2. Jay for awful junglers.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing as a good Warwick. I'm dodging every game someone picks him on my team. They all suck and can't play.

There is no such thing as a good Warwick. I'm dodging every game someone picks him on my team. They all suck and can't play.
    You've seriously never seen a good Tanky AP WW? It's so fucking strong, it's ridiculous.

Deleted
    You've never seen MY WARWICK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You've seriously never seen a good Tanky AP WW? It's so fucking strong, it's ridiculous.
    A well played WW that gets fed is a nightmare to deal with. It's just so frustrating.

I have no clue what has happened. But i cant win. Period. Just look at my match history. Last 8 damn games! Loss! I will openly admit. I am partially to blame. I have lost whatever edge or skill i once had at this game. I was a good jungle, not anymore. Gant gank for crap. I try top where i used to be good, and now if im lucky the lane just endlessly stalls. I cant mid anymore was my best lane now i only sometimes win (but even if i win the lane the other lanes do so bad the end game is terrible) And i never really could adc. sooo im SoL. Whatever skill i once had, is flat out gone. It might just be an EXTREMELY bad streak of games (literally either ranked or normal last 30+ games have either loss or barely won by the skin of my teeth) Someone please help. If you been on losing streaks like this what did you do to get out of it? Please, i like this game, but honestly every match just causes me a massive headache and just pisses me off to no end. At myself, at my team mates. Please Help Me!

Deleted
    Well I had beasty WW yesterday in game which carried a bit at start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone picking Warwick to jungle is doing their team a disservice. It's that simple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Anyone picking Warwick to jungle is doing their team a disservice. It's that simple.
    With the old Ranked system, I just dodged whenever I saw a warwick pick. There's no way in hell I'm playing with that outdated piece of shit.