1. #3481
    Ah, the good old 'outleveled/outplayed'. No problem most of the time, unless they are dicks about it. You can learn A LOT from players like that. But to be fair, Lee is a pretty good counter against Akali, Riven does okay too. Now add a Garen to your list and you'll be all set

    Oh, and when you hit level 30, you will still have these players face you with 20 runepages and a ton of experience. But there's also 1500W people who can't do a thing. MMR, you really need a working replacement.

  2. #3482
    How many wins does your friend have? I think the reason you were paired up with people like that was because of your friend.

  3. #3483
    Pandaren Monk Iamanerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    How many wins does your friend have? I think the reason you were paired up with people like that was because of your friend.
    Two of them have 2k+ wins and the other two where 800 and 1500 something wins. So that is most likely what it is. I mean usually I don't mind getting my ass kicked cause I'm learning but as Hybrid said they were in fact talking shit and honestly it usually doesn't bother me but tonight it just got really annoying. I mean back when I played Halo 2 from release till late 2007 I started off bad but then played with people who were good and competed in MLG at a semi-pro level and I picked up in no time so that's why I'm trying to stick with it like this but good god sometimes it's really bad when I get my ass handed to me.
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 16GB G.SKILL Ares 2133Mhz
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB/1TB | 512GB MX100 | 1TB WD Black x2 | 2TB WD Black |3TB WD Green NAS x2
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | SeasonicX 650 | NXZT H440 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | CM Quick Fire Rapid TK
    Asus Xonar Essense STX | Presonus E5 x2 | Takstar HiFi 2050's

  4. #3484
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    There really weren't any besides BotRK being built on many (not all) ADC's now. The item helps Vayne have a much easier time early on if they start building it early, Tristana used to be shitty early on but now isn't half bad and is probably the worst ADC to feed in the entire game from my experiences.
    She has an exceptional late game. Always had one, and it got better still. Problem always was getting there. Even in S2, if you fed Tristana, you could kiss your ass goodbye. (That requires some serious backbending, I suppose...) Once she hits 3 items, she's going to obliterate stuff. It's that simple, you just need to keep her from getting there. BotRK helped a bit as it shores up her very weak mid game in exchange for a slightly weaker early game (which, imo, is a good choice to make).

    As to ADC changes:
    * People build more bruisery, Randuin's is nearly a given these days as is Aegis
    * AD is cheaper
    * The holy trinity of items lost stats
    * Mastery changes

  5. #3485
    Playing ADC against a Kassadin/Diana team and my tank likes to go for kills and literally walk past them as they're going for me. Does this over 4 different times and we lose.

    I hate this game sometimes.

  6. #3486
    I'm fucking done with this shit, Tristana is OP and I don't care what you say. I'm banning her in any game I get in the future, her laning isn't too bad anymore due to Blade of the Broken King and her late game is practically unstoppable, it's horseshit. Every game I go in that has a Tristana ends up being one sided team fighting game because you can't catch her and when someone dies her jump comes back and she can finish off everyone else. I'm sorry Riot but you need to fix her fast because she is on steroids, I'm sick of it.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  7. #3487
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,198
    She's finally where she should be

    And just insta gib her - she remains a squishy AD carry. If your Akali wipes out the Tristana, job done and you win.

  8. #3488
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    She's finally where she should be

    And just insta gib her - she remains a squishy AD carry. If your Akali wipes out the Tristana, job done and you win.
    This, as someone who plays Tristana all that needs to be done is to lock her down and KO her before she can activate her W or Q.

  9. #3489
    But the problem is she will just jump away, watch her team kill whoever tried to dive her, jump right back in and finish the job. Look I play a lot of Vi and my ultimate and Q aren't enough to stop her. Her lifesteal is crazy good late, she makes Vayne look shit with her range and her damage is like no other ADC.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  10. #3490
    there is a hidden policy, that states that after a win, you have to lose at least two games in a row because toxic/feeding players are in your team.

    So I decide to play a game and qeue up. qeue pops, I accept and shit hits the fan. 3 people call mid. the second mid caller instant locks and the first guy that called mid goes yolo mode and picks ryze. Meanwhile I called top and went with nidalee. Of course the necessary flaming starts and the game starts.

    suddenly I have to go bot because ryze wants top( game already started ), so I start buying support items and move bot. We pull ahead and are winning, but then after losing 1 teamfight, diana wants to forfeit ( diana is the third guy that called mid ). Everyone declines and that was the moment everything went downhill. diana and ryze start feeding on purpose while we are ahead on towers and kills. Flaming starts and I ask them to stop throwing the game. I should not have done that and decided to ignore chat.

    to sum it up, 50 minute game, 3/10 diana that went afk when we could have won, ryze who fed so hard 3/17 build one Rod and 5 Catalysts and ofcourse there is that instant locker Syndra.

    qeueing solo last 2 weeks have been hell, but this is the worst game I had in months.

  11. #3491
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,355
    Ok, so, here I am, late at night, messing around in GW2 while listening to two friends in their Blind Pick adventures, losing every game. They asked me before each game if I wanted to join. Eventually I accepted, because they were intent on going until they won a game, and I wanted to help them get to bed earlier.

    The teams:
    Kayle (rl friend) - Kha'Zix (2nd rl friend) - Trundle - Vayne - Thresh (me)
    vs.
    Nasus - Ryze - Zac - Ashe - Lulu

    The game goes well in bot. They push us into the tower, but we fight small and eventually we manage to get them a few times. Their Lulu leaves at level 5, leaving Ashe all alone. Zac can't get a good gank in, so he wanders off. We get the turret and I go back for wards.

    Then all Hell breaks loose. Apparently Kayle loses HARD to Nasus (wtf?), Nasus gets super-fed. Apparently their Zac had been busy too, because suddenly both Zac and Nasus are 7/x/x, and wrecks everybody.

    Everything gets destroyed over time, they keep chasing super-fed Nasus out of the base only to get caught by the rest. By this point, we are so far behind, the rest of their team gets kills, they just mess around until super minions wreck our base, game over.

    So yeah. We lost as 5 people vs. their 4. That's just fantastic. My friends from that game keep talking about how bad their teammates/opponents are, in every game, but after that, I don't know who or what to believe.

  12. #3492
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,829
    Some people these days, just don't learn.

    I queue up for some ranked duo games with this random person I friended somewhere. In all three of those games (two as Soraka support with Clarity/Ghost, and one as Xin jungler), he repeatedly goes off alone while the enemies are missing, and obviously he gets caught and dies. Pinging him to retreat, telling him that he should buy some wards if he's gonna do that so he won't get caught, and even saying to him to back off wouldn't do. He even goes off alone to try to split-push while the enemy team catches us and engage us 4v5 to our deaths.

    The worst part about this is that after the 3rd game, he says that he's 39 and has kids, and he says that he is better at this game than I am. He also has the audacity to call me (I'm 25) a kid, and that kids have no reason to give him advice, and probably defriended me after that rant. I seriously don't want to know how the heck someone that has kids can be that immature in a computer game.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-07 at 06:16 AM.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  13. #3493
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,594
    Contrary to popular belief, you don't get any brighter or wiser as you get older... if you were a dumbass to begin with :P
    Meh.

  14. #3494
    I don't get why I keep getting bad players in my team I tried different roles and always be happy to adjust but people are really dumb. Ashe uses her ultimate and I go on the ADC as Alistar so we have some nice CC, she just farms and I die, her reply "I didn't know you wanted to engage", then what? Your ultimate was meant as a poke??? Or Gragas farming top while they are doing Baron, he never warded the river (he was playing Top as Gragas). Or when Lulu decides to zone Thresh and Draven under the turret. So I went Jungle 'cause I was sick of laning, every lane feeds and blames it on me (I even gave Zed Mid all my reds after I stole theirs but I guess Zed VS Veigar is some hard ****). I wonder what I'll get next game, maybe an AFKer or quitter, that's been some time ago (definitelly a couple of hours).

    /rant

  15. #3495
    Reached Bronze 3. yay. 50% win ratio. yay. Forgot I was playing League. 7 losses in a row from feeders and trolls. Back to Div 4. Anyone want my account? I'm sick of this.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

    When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

  16. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Reached Bronze 3. yay. 50% win ratio. yay. Forgot I was playing League. 7 losses in a row from feeders and trolls. Back to Div 4. Anyone want my account? I'm sick of this.
    I thought you quit ages ago?

  17. #3497
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    TRUMPETS
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I thought you quit ages ago?
    Do not underestimate Pandragon, he doesn't quit that easily.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

  18. #3498
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Colchester, land of the squaddies, UK
    Posts
    5,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Anyone want my account? I'm sick of this.
    Do the following:

    *Go to random.org/bytes
    *Generate 8 random bytes in Hexadecimal
    *Remove the spaces
    *Set the result as your password
    *Don't save your password anywhere and delete the email from Riot
    *Never play LoL again
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 1/6/7 | TPR: 0.5/3.5/4
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Glyphmaster Gunhaver | Avatar by Hasana-chan

  19. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I thought you quit ages ago?
    I don't like to quit. I thought if I got better maybe I could get higher. Well I'm much better then I was a few months ago. Making a lot less mistakes. I have even started getting double kills off the enemy trying to gank me. But it doesn't matter. I still lose. Last game I was Fizz vs Talon. I got first blood, then another kil, then another. The third kill I got, I still had my Elixir, never had to use it first 2 kills. Talons Darius came to gank. I messed up and he hooked me. I jumped to my turret, talon and Darius dove me, Talon was already low. I popped ignite and Barrier on Talon, when I got low I popped my Elixir, killed Talon, Darius ran. I was 10/1 by 15 mins. Then the enemy team started focusing me, and my teams faults started to come through. I went 11/2, 11/3, 12/4, 12/5, 14/5, 15/6, 17/7 then my team surrendered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Do the following:

    *Go to random.org/bytes
    *Generate 8 random bytes in Hexadecimal
    *Remove the spaces
    *Set the result as your password
    *Don't save your password anywhere and delete the email from Riot
    *Never play LoL again
    Didn't know that site existed.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

    When arguing online I like to use big words. Because by the time they're done googling it, they have forgotten what their point was.

  20. #3500
    idk why 90% of the playbase in this game are bronze/silver bads, they should juss uninstall !!! >.<

    srsly they always say~:

    "oh this is just a game, I play for fun"
    "I am inexperienced with this champ so I will suck"
    "I dont belong in this elo, I should be higher"

    bring this kind of attitude to somewhere else, this is a ****ing competitive game, if u dun try to win u will stunk in low elo and suck, if you win more you will be a better player, ffs i just cant stand with team mates going 0/8/0, 0/10/0 .......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •