(unranked so I don't care)

two games in a row where our mid laner, who is doing well, just leaves

disappears

right at the end when they're lvl 18

and we lose

lol

I have won 100% of my ranked games so far. Every single one.
    Except the promotion ones, which I always lose, often due to a premade team of 2 people who are so absolutely determined to feed bot together, that even if I have 14-2 at mid I still manage to get absolutely steamrolled when it gets to team fights

lost 7 ranked games in a row, i know im bad but not that bad.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Supporting this game. My jungler Xin ganks top. Enemy Garen gets first blood and a double kill. My top Renekton returns to lane, gives Garen another kill. Jarvan ganks mid, Talon gets out of it, Xin jumps in gives Jarvan a kill. Renekton dies again to Garen. Ashe and I are doing good bot, team fights start happening. My team focuses Garen and Jarvan. My mostly AD team, focuses the Garen with over 200 armor.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Dammit. You know those games where things just doesn't go right? You know when you mouse says fuck you and makes you stay under enemy turret giving free kill. Then when the enemy mid goes to your blue and steal it. Even though you followed up immediatly to assist jungler, but you still died thanks to the toplane not calling ss or following up.. From there on most was just shit. Im morde Vs diana and she got double buff + 3 kills. I've now died 2 times and just try my best to farm.. Im forced back and then diana goes to roam. Im afraid of following her cus my wards ran out and there are no wards from top or bot in the rivers, so i dont know if she is just waiting to assasinate me if i were to follow up.Then after repeatedly asking botlane to go back because she is gone, she still manages gank and to kill botlane because they didnt back.....

From then on its just full flame fest from top and botlane. They completely ignored every single thing i said. At one point i had the same farm as varus (we were both low on farm) and he fucking had the nerves to call me a noob for having poor farm. When i said it was because i couldn't farm proper in lane and i spent alot of time at the start in jungle helping xin etc, he just called me a noob. When i asked about his low farm, it was acceptable because he had gotten ganked.. Hypocrite.

Seriously, when i fought diana in lane she had 3 kills, two from me. then like two minutes later she got 10 kills, and i havent been able to help as i've either been base or just unable to follow up. GAWD! *
    Sure i could've done much better, but ffs they did shit aswell, and blaming me for everything no matter what is just bullshit. Ignoring every mistake they made and still managing to give me shit for the same kinda mistakes should be rewarded with IRL beheading.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Why the fuck people build blue Ez? every blue Ez I had got shitted by enemy "normal" adcs all game long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I don't know why people have such a hard time accepting Blue Ezreal. It's been done about a million times by now to great success and it fits Ezreal's play style perfectly.

I guess some people just refuse to believe anything besides a standard ADC build will work.
    Because nine out of ten people playing "insert specialized build name here" have no idea what the fuck are they doing. They just watched some pro stream or LCS match and copied what they saw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Because nine out of ten people playing "insert specialized build name here" have no idea what the fuck are they doing. They just watched some pro stream or LCS match and copied what they saw.
    This I guess.
    Also Kilz, I played bunch of non meta/fitting main role champs,so I'm not the one who goes rampage seeing one,but so far I haven't had good blue Ez in my games. They just got destroyed by enemy adc with almost not giving anything back, ever single of them so far.

the issues of last pick. First pick bans w/e he wants. Enemy team consists of Malph, Shen, Amumu, Chogath and Trist.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother is really getting scary when he plays this game. His rage is like none other, sort of like an addict. He doesn't understand why he loses all the time, blames his team, shouts throughout the house, etc. My parents have got to the point where they are in a blinding rage due to his inability to accept a loss in a game. I try to tell him that (example) in the last team fight of his last game him just played that his positioning was all wrong there but he won't listen and then twists the conversation into saying that it wasn't his fault he was standing there and that my logic is irrelevant.

This has been going on for months and it's really depressing, he won't leave the house except for school because all he wants to play his LoL and that's it. He's lost a shitload of motivation for anything (though I think might just be because he's learning Calc 3 at high school) and doesn't hang out with anyone outside of school. His childhood buddy back in England is coming over again this summer and I'm already assuming that I'll be hanging with him more than my brother (his buddy plays LoL too). To put it like this, my brother doesn't do anything but play LoL and school homework, he's a shut in. He also eats like shit, he weighs like 115 and has high cholesterol at 17 years old. Like what the fuck...
    Hey everyone

Seems like LoL is the new WoW for some people, but with a larger backlash. I feel like being more causal to this game and not really care too much about my mistakes and others.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

8 more losses and Ill be under a 50% win ratio again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    100 games of aram hardly any QQs

1 game of ranked/normal all the QQs you can get >_>

really liking the aram its just soooooo relaxing.....
    I never see anyone QQ in ARAM. Ever.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I never see anyone QQ in ARAM. Ever.
    I do.

Flamers are even there.

Had Teemo in an ARAM and one guy was saying they could see me in stealth on the map while I am in the brush too.

What an idiot...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Why the fuck people build blue Ez? every blue Ez I had got shitted by enemy "normal" adcs all game long.
    I spent yesterday queing with a friend doing blue ez (I was his sona support), and he does very well, carries pretty hard... and gets to have a lot of fun with it. I don't see the problem... if every one you have is losing that hard it's not because of the build, they'd probably not be doing any better with a different build.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I spent yesterday queing with a friend doing blue ez (I was his sona support), and he does very well, carries pretty hard... and gets to have a lot of fun with it. I don't see the problem... if every one you have is losing that hard it's not because of the build, they'd probably not be doing any better with a different build.
    I am fine with Blue Ez, as long as they're on the other team and they die fast.
    Tried it once myself, wasn't so bad and actually refreshing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. It's nice to have some different items to build as AD.

This is bs. a team of tanks should not be able to decimate a team with damage dealers. Games have lost wtf tank means.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-05-20 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This is bs. a team of tanks should not be able to decimate a team with damage dealers. Games have lost wtf tank means.
    Their defenses and output beat your output.

Not sure wat do in that situation though...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1