Okay, got a shitty game just now...

Me and two friends go into a regular PvP blind pick match. We go Ahri mid, Varus AD carry, and Rumble solo top (me). Two last guys wait with picking until the last second, where it's Fiddlesticks jungle, and Xin Zhao... something?

Game starts. Xin Zhao proceeds to stay AFK until 2:00, where he runs to top. "wtf u doing", he asked us, who were guarding our jungler and the blue (which was wise, they were all there). After some exchanges, where I almost got killed (though barely escaped), we manage to fend them off and get the blue for our jungler.

Xin stays top, I ask "what are you doing up there, Xin? I'm solo top". "I was AFK". Yep. Great. So I'm bot with Varus.

We're up against Wukong and another Varus in bot. Not only did we lose precious XP by messing around near our blue, their Varus manages to have 100 AD with only a Doran's Blade at level 3. All he did was harass us with Q, then shoot us when we were trying to attack the minions. My Varus wasn't even level 30 yet, and didn't have tier 3 runes, so he couldn't harass as much.

As their Varus is successful in harassing us to hell and back, we proceed to feed them a bit, mid feeds, top feeds, all front towers down before 10 minutes... yeah. It went to hell.

Now I'm not gonna say I'm great, because I'm not. I'll say I'm good, but not great. However, all of this could have been avoided if Xin didn't "AFK" at the champ select and the start of the game. Obviously, everything was everyone elses' fault when we surrendered at 20. He did great. According to himself.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-05-10 at 10:26 PM.

just had a game. our akali had 63 cs and proceeded to blame each and every single one of us for doing something wrong whenever we lost a team fight. oh and the match was about 53 minutes long...

Just entered duo ranked, no support and jungler is Warwick without Smite...

Wish me luck.

EDIT:

what

A "shitty" game turned in my favor... Though I feel bad for the Talon on their team who was the only smart one, so I'll have this post for his sake.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-05-11 at 01:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why que dodging is most of the time, a dumb move IMO.

10+ Year Old Account

Ranked game. Horrible team setups on both sides. Horrible champ build on champs that aren't even on free week.

._.

Deleted
    Love a Vladimir who after laning against another Vladimir, had around 60 cs at 21 minutes, 8 deaths and 54 AP. I kid you not, 54 AP on Vlad ... after 21 minutes.

Their Vlad had around 110 CS, around 8 kills, and around 340 AP.

I probably don't have to say this, but of course our Vlad claimed the mid lane in champ select, even though he picked his champ like 2nd last.

Just had a duo queue ranked game, I was Leona, my friend was Caitlyn... (fyi, Caitlyn lost her net about 5-6 minutes before we lost, so she was not "AFK")

The whole game, the chat was filled with swearing and complaints from LeBlanc and Olaf, because we were "noobs" and should "f*ck off". Granted, we both felt like we didn't perform our best, but not so bad that we had to sit and listen to the usual "pro mid" and jungler complain for an hour.
    Granted, the "they are just a**holes"-part was unneeded, but that's how I felt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Free2Play Champions are being removed from Ranked Solo/Duo Queue soon unless you own the champions. We may revisit this policy in the future, but we are going to test this out.
    Might fix some of the frustration in ranked.

Deleted
    Now that's interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Might fix some of the frustration in ranked.
    I do wonder if people will QQ about this change because they don't have 16 champions without free week ones.

However, that change is long warranted.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

That sounds amazing. Speaking of inexperience...

Didn't even play a game, I was going to do 2-3 quick rounds in Blind today but I just quit 3 game lobbies in a row because somebody (same dude twice, though! People quit on him at least 3 times in 5 minutes!) didn't pick a champion. Other one may have DCd... whatever, not like I know.

I've never randomed, but I'm pretty sure there is a fully functional button at the bottom-right of everybody's champion list, no? Of course there is!

Pro tip: If you're going to random, hit the fucking random button at the start so your team doesn't end up possibly screwed. Doesn't matter if Blind is for practice, because other people may want to practice a different role because your dumb ass doesn't know what a random button actually is.
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2012-05-11 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I do wonder if people will QQ about this change because they don't have 16 champions without free week ones.

However, that change is long warranted.
    The only thing I would QQ about it is wasting more IP than on my runes. Aside from that, it's a pretty thoughtful change right there.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab 2 freeby champs. Grab a few 450 IP champs. Done.

Oh man, that is a good change.

If there's anyone who's gonna QQ about it, it'll be dumb people. Smart people will just get all the cheap champions and be absolutely fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Grab 2 freeby champs. Grab a few 450 IP champs. Done.
    Did that quite some time ago, and it was actually just one more I needed. Still, I think it was just a waste of IP.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

10+ Year Old Account

This Yi with "BR" in his name kept on bitching at our team and me pre-game, in-game, and post-game, calling me a feeder and a noob. We actually won, and yet that Yi still yelled at me.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Made an account just so I could vent hard....
    In no way do I think I have mad skill but damn.
    Just played a draft pick where my team had a singed in the jungle, Teemo in the middle, I was Garen on top, Katarina and a Talon on bottom....
    The Teemo played 1-6-0 against a Ryze in Mid, only kill coming from team fight at blue in the beginning.
    Singed....level 4 by the time everyone on the other team was lvl ~10 in the jungle dying to blue even with a leash and smite at the start
    I went 1-0-7 up top against a GP
    the Kat and Talon played against a Karma and Akali and Akali got fed to no end. By the mid game she was 2 shotting.
    So frustrating playing draft pick where you expect to atleast have a good team comp, only to get a damn Singed in your jungle

Edit: Team never decided to surrender, 3 votes to 2 every time

10+ Year Old Account
    An Annie that goes 0-7-0 in Dominion called the rest of us noobs. Really?
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I really want an option when i soloqueue to only group with other people that soloqueued. Those teams I get teamed up with of premade groups of friends are absolutely retarded. I usually end up reporting at least 2 of the group for refusing to communicate/feeding.

Last game I ended up reporting all.

edit: and the 2 games after that game are again those groups of friends. Man they are clowns. Worst part is they then start blaming me. Pisses me off so much.
    Last edited by mmoc26c14acc90; 2012-05-12 at 04:08 PM.

I absolutely hate when you're team is doing bad and then enemy team can't help but talk massive amounts of shit. Like as soon as an enemy shaco gets first blood "HAHA TOO GOOD" or "LOLOLOLOL FB ON BAD MID" or something to that effect. Or when they're rolling you, your team is very sportmanlike and just takes the defeat, and the enemy team says like "gg noobs" or they call you out because you can't get that last hit off to kill someone in a 3v1 (you being the 1). Just doesn't make sense, I sincerely think people that ride their own dick that much need to re-evaluate their lives. I don't get mad, or irritated, or annoyed, I just really, really , REALLY feel disappointed that someone would be so ridiculous. Like, if I knew a friend like that, I wouldn't play with them, that really just beats the joy out of the game.

What's worse is when you're just having a bad game, and your allies start talking massive shit. I don't do that to my team mates and I don't like it done to me, just seems pointless and incredibly childish. Some people are way too competitive over a game.

Also I HATE playing with my friends when they decide to play a champ they suck at. It's not the feeding part, it's when they complain about team mates or won't admit their being bad, or worse-- they think they're still good. Trying to tell someone they're super amazing bad at a champion is tough. It drives me insane.

/vent off
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.