Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    It can be used as a perfect bait as long as you have ultis up, vision and are ready to engage. Also an easy way to trap a jungler trying to get his smite lasthit in.
    It really depends on the situation. But most of the time, at least early/mid game, you're way better off split pushing and destroying towers instead of forcing a baron. (Keyword: Forcing)

If your support, or someone else, has an oracles and baron is cleared of wards and someone wards the place properly, then by all means go do baron asap and leave someone else, or maybe two people even, on a lane to make sure the other team doesn't go poking around baron. That doesn't always work of course but it's a situation where doing baron is certainly not a trap depending on how you do after an enemy shows up.

But mostly, more like sometimes, it's a bad idea, in late game too since an ace can mean the end of the game for either team or a comeback to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It really depends on the situation. But most of the time, at least early/mid game, you're way better off split pushing and destroying towers instead of forcing a baron. (Keyword: Forcing)

If your support, or someone else, has an oracles and baron is cleared of wards and someone wards the place properly, then by all means go do baron asap and leave someone else, or maybe two people even, on a lane to make sure the other team doesn't go poking around baron. That doesn't always work of course but it's a situation where doing baron is certainly not a trap depending on how you do after an enemy shows up.

But mostly, more like sometimes, it's a bad idea, in late game too since an ace can mean the end of the game for either team or a comeback to the game.
    I can get avoiding baron, but I've been getting people who say baron is "noob bait" after we pretty much ace them with no waves pushed and fairly short respawns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I can get avoiding baron, but I've been getting people who say baron is "noob bait" after we pretty much ace them with no waves pushed and fairly short respawns.
    It's probably 'noob bait' when your opponents don't know what they're doing once they arrive at baron(sometimes arriving at baron is already bad, you could be pushing a tower or killing it somewhere else assuming you can't contest baron), if so, then yeah, 'noob bait'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Oh yes i do. But nobody is so stupid to ignore all pings Even the newest player would understand "<Is pinging you to fall back>". If i ping you so many times to retreat that i can't ping anymore, then you WOULD notice and retreat. This guy LITERALLY kept pushing with me and a teammember pinging constantly to fall back but no. Kept pushing.
    And that makes him a bot how? I mean, what makes you believe you are the team's leader and others are bound to follow your orders?

He may have been bad, terrible even, but it is not a punishable offence. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    DO NOT TAKE IT TO RANKED AS YOUR FIRST GAME.
    I'm guilty of this fully though I usually do fine.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I'm guilty of this fully though I usually do fine.
    I can't even bear myself to do unranked Rift before having a few games vs bots and at least 2~3 dominion matches >.<, I also usually wait like a fuckton before doing ranked with a champ, maybe that's why I only have like 50 ranked games vs over 600 unranked.

Deleted
    Fuck dumbasses building a fucking Tear and DFG on Orianna, learn. to. fucking. play. Good fucking grief.

Oh, and let's ulti the morde standing 10ft away from ez, zyra and quinn dancing in Sona's ulti, abso-fucking-lutely. Go fuck yourself.

God damn these fucking idiots who dont know what it means to group and teamfight >_< we had an enormous lead on the enemy team, but then our hecarim, draven and leona decide it's a good idea to constantly fight the enemy, when they were grouped and we werent >_< Which lead to fed tryndamere and a very fed mf on the enemy team.

Down to 17lp now, and i was 79lp like 3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Fuck dumbasses building a fucking Tear and DFG on Orianna, learn. to. fucking. play. Good fucking grief.

Oh, and let's ulti the morde standing 10ft away from ez, zyra and quinn dancing in Sona's ulti, abso-fucking-lutely. Go fuck yourself.
    God, I build her offensively (Tear + Cata) but that's a little far. DFG? Really people?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even bear myself to do unranked Rift before having a few games vs bots and at least 2~3 dominion matches >.<, I also usually wait like a fuckton before doing ranked with a champ, maybe that's why I only have like 50 ranked games vs over 600 unranked.
    I don't have that fear. I pretty much only play ranked, outside of a couple of ARAM's and Dominion games here and there, ranked is all I do.

Once you learn how to play a champion like Shaco or Lee Sin, no champion takes too long to learn.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    God, I build her offensively (Tear + Cata) but that's a little far. DFG? Really people?
    I hate you.

Zero. Fucking. Kill potential.

You're not building her offensively, you're building her "ermagurd im useless for the first 40minutes of the game".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I don't have that fear. I pretty much only play ranked, outside of a couple of ARAM's and Dominion games here and there, ranked is all I do.

Once you learn how to play a champion like Shaco or Lee Sin, no champion takes too long to learn.
    I try to play all, by buying or trying when free, so I can know how to fight all champs (takes a while heh).

But yea, Lee Sin is my most played jungler. Then I have Hecarim, Sejuani and J4 which I use when I can't take Lee (or we need a super tanky jungle (sej)).

I also got Pantheon, Jax and Darius to play top with. Then I have Nidalee, Fizz, Gragas and Ahri for mid. Support I can pretty much play them all (over 30+ games on each, except Soraka and Annie, which have like 10). ADC is by far my weakest role as I can only play Twitch properly and only have about 20 games >.<, so yea, I like to go all over the place and I don't feel "safe" going ranked with any unless I feel like I know the champ well.

I hate you.

Zero. Fucking. Kill potential.

You're not building her offensively, you're building her "ermagurd im useless for the first 40minutes of the game".
    She's got PLENTY of kill potential once RoA is finished. Not to mention she makes a jungler's ganks 20x easier regardless of her AP. Also, I get my deathcap + AA staff by the 25th minute most times. At that point, she has PLENTY of kill potential.

I build Karthus the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're talking 25 minutes in.

Most games are decided by then.

Deleted
    She's got PLENTY of kill potential once RoA is finished. Not to mention she makes a jungler's ganks 20x easier regardless of her AP. Also, I get my deathcap + AA staff by the 25th minute most times. At that point, she has PLENTY of kill potential.

I build Karthus the same way.
    Sorry, no.

You don't have RoA+Cap+AA Staff by 25minutes.

Screens please.

*Regardless, your damage output is insanely low. You'll have a little AP, but no pene whatsoever. That's a problem. RoA is useless for Orianna, your job is to stand in the background doing consistent damage throughout the fight. RoA is for mages who needs to be bulky, Ori doesn't.

Sorry, no.

You don't have RoA+Cap+AA Staff by 25minutes.

Screens please.

*Regardless, your damage output is insanely low. You'll have a little AP, but no pene whatsoever. That's a problem. RoA is useless for Orianna, your job is to stand in the background doing consistent damage throughout the fight. RoA is for mages who needs to be bulky, Ori doesn't.
    ~8k gold is impossible in 25 minutes? Also, you try "standing in the background" when your team's "tank" aatrox builds BotRK and Black Cleaver.

I'd blame your whole team for doing baron with no vision.
    hmm i dunno i was pinging on open inhib but nope team decides to do baron without me so i was forced to come and tank

then i pinged back off but ppl just attacked baron
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

A few notes from the game I just lost:

-Since when did Support Shaco become a thing?
    -Hey Kog'Maw, I'm out of wards that are about to disappear, you're out of mana and mine is on the low side, you're at half health and the lane's been pushed to their turret. THAT MEANS YOU GO BACK AND BuY THINGS, NOT STAND AROUND AND KEEP TRYING TO GET CS.
    -Also, Kog'Maw is not meant to be played like a suicide bomber. No, I don't care what his passive is. Zyra and Karthus can do stuff when they die too, you don't see the enemy Karthus charging blindly into the enemy, do you?
    -Hey Warwick. I can only carry so many wards, and I'm still learning how to ward properly. You want a warded jungle? Do it yourself.
    -STOP CHASING ENEMIES. You bully them away and THEN push the objective. It's not that fucking hard.

usually I;m pretty passe about losing a game. But Jesus tap-dancing Christ.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    A few notes from the game I just lost:

-Also, Kog'Maw is not meant to be played like a suicide bomber. No, I don't care what his passive is. Zyra and Karthus can do stuff when they die too, you don't see the enemy Karthus charging blindly into the enemy, do you?

usually I;m pretty passe about losing a game. But Jesus tap-dancing Christ.
    Uhm, Karthus should actually suicide into the enemy team, just not blindly.
    Hell, sometimes I'd flash in to get a nice position for defile/hourglass/PEWPEWPEW.

But I agree, Kog'maw should do the opposite

Deleted
    ~8k gold is impossible in 25 minutes?
    It's not impossible but only happens when you're extremely fed with a good farm. If that happens, it's probably irrelevant that you have those items by then since the game is probably over before you even reach 25 mins mark. Even so, situations like those are rare and you rely on them before it happens.