What's ''Loss prevented''? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Played a game earlier today. I stomped my lane into the dirt, pulled jungle and mid pressure all game, dodged ganks left and right, held my turret for 90% of the game. What are my team mates doing with all this wiggle room? Our AP Ez mid is 0-4 and down 120 CS, with only a spirit of the spectral wraith. Our bot lane has fed 4 kills to the enemy Vayne. And our jungler is afk farming the jungle while the game is ending around him.

And then that dreaded excuse comes up from the AP Ezreal. "They're only normals, I can play however I want." Do people seriously believe this? Do people really think that normals are an acceptable place to troll and play like you just installed the game yesterday and ruin the fun of everyone else playing with you?

Maybe it's just me being a tryhard, but I find that attitude to be selfish and obnoxious as hell. If you want to pick troll shit and die 50 times, play a custom game or play with bots.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

i do believe that its when a match is thrown. i once had a match where basicly 3 out of 5 people in my group went afk troll right at the start in aram wich basicly led to a game of less than 5 mins. obviously neither side got points for this so it could have been a loss prevented

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaseLocked View Post
    And then that dreaded excuse comes up from the AP Ezreal. "They're only normals, I can play however I want." Do people seriously believe this? Do people really think that normals are an acceptable place to troll and play like you just installed the game yesterday and ruin the fun of everyone else playing with you?

Maybe it's just me being a tryhard, but I find that attitude to be selfish and obnoxious as hell. If you want to pick troll shit and die 50 times, play a custom game or play with bots.
    same thing i get in aram with all the this mode is for fun and stuff i play like i want
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    What's ''Loss prevented''? :O
    Loss Prevented is when you lose a game and there were issues with Riot servers.

Deleted
    I know it's cliché but I fucking hate junglers.
    These two boys just queued up together, one of them goes jungler the other ADC, I was Yasuo Mid vs a Kha'zix.
    Now botlane gets their arses kicked so the jungler focuses there to help his friend out, all good.
    However fiddle starts to babysit Kha'zix mid getting me into all kinds of shit, so i ask for a gank mid at about the 6 minute mark.
    The first time our beloved jungle Sejuani TOUCHES kha'zix was at the 19 minute mark, when he's in our base.
    GOD DAMNIT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Junglers fucking hate you too, though! Well, junglers hate everyone! I know I do!

Just had a horrible game I'm lvl 26 and queuing for a normal draft game, I actually hate playing pvp games because people 9/10 games are generally toxic. For background I que with someone who is gold because I hate queuing by myself. Am I good ... No ..... Am I horrible ... No.... I'm pretty average but I generally get qued up because I que with someone in gold (last 3 games the opposing team has had a gold I mid and a gold ADC. Anyway my complaint is people are just asses. Every game I swear I either get 1 person afk or a complete douche not sure if this is normal in non ranked games but our last game 4 min in the ADC rushed the opposing tower (I was support) and died because the jungle came in their tri bush and killed him. He blamed me for not warding (at lvl 1-2) and not tanking the tower for him. He the proceeded to run in and die to the tower until we surrenderd at 20 min. Is this common or do I get douche bags for 90% of my games?
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

I've lost 7 of my 8 aram games due to horribly fucking skewed team comps or having the most backward ass, mouth breathing, drooling on their keyboard fucking idiots on my team. If I hear one more person use "It's aram" as an excuse for them playing like a fucking idiot, I'm going to throw my fucking computer out of the window. Oh, TF just ult'd into a full team of people in hopes of sniping someone who was at 60% health? It's aram. It's fine.

I think I'm just going to shelf playing aram. A game mode that is supposed to be fun, and actually was very fun at one point when it was released, just pisses me the fuck off like nothing else anymore. I guess all the rejects that could never figure out of the game have migrated to that game type and that's pretty much all you ever experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    These two boys just queued up together, one of them goes jungler the other ADC, I was Yasuo Mid vs a Kha'zix.
    Now botlane gets their arses kicked so the jungler focuses there to help his friend out, all good.
    However fiddle starts to babysit Kha'zix mid getting me into all kinds of shit, so i ask for a gank mid at about the 6 minute mark.
    The first time our beloved jungle Sejuani TOUCHES kha'zix was at the 19 minute mark, when he's in our base.
    GOD DAMNIT!

It's always good to lolnexus before a game. If the enemy jungler has a duo partner, it's almost 100% certainty that he will camp that lane. I've had games as mid where I've had their jungler show up to lane 10 times and ours zero. There is nothing you can do but just play safe and passive because you will start to fall way behind having to buy wards all the time for both sides of river.

So if you're going to jungle please try to counter gank and stop focusing on TRYING to get your friend fed. Because it doesn't matter how fed he gets, if you ignore two lanes for 20min chances are they are going to start to fall behind and 95% of the people won't be able to carry that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    It's always good to lolnexus before a game. If the enemy jungler has a duo partner, it's almost 100% certainty that he will camp that lane. I've had games as mid where I've had their jungler show up to lane 10 times and ours zero. There is nothing you can do but just play safe and passive because you will start to fall way behind having to buy wards all the time for both sides of river.

So if you're going to jungle please try to counter gank and stop focusing on TRYING to get your friend fed. Because it doesn't matter how fed he gets, if you ignore two lanes for 20min chances are they are going to start to fall behind and 95% of the people won't be able to carry that.
    That's why I'm a pro jungler on the mind games. I duo with my friend and I never gank his lane at all. I'm the M. fucking Shamylan of jungling.

So I'm mid Diana against a Zed. I'm doing decently and at one point, Zed took a tower shot from a failed gank attempt he and Lee had. I Q-R-W'd him, when suddenly, LEE IS BACK. A good 30 sec after the failed gank. I died. It sorta went downhill for me after that. Zed roamed and, while I could roam as well, my team just pushed way too much and there weren't any real opportunities. Also, my jungler Amumu has been unseen in my lane all game. After I took mid turret, they 4 man push mid (with my jungler top and my ADC/supp bot) and they kill me (Nami wave + lee sin chase OP) and take mid inner turret without anyone really doing anything. Me and my top laner are standing at inhib turret while Ez and Blitz attempt to get the inner bot turret. I didn't want the mid turrets anyway. They don't get the turret AND get double killed by the now 9/1 lee sin. More of the same ensues. Blitz and Ez go fuck off by themselves, get everyone to bitch at me for being 1/9 trying to save their asses. Shockingly, we're "winning" and ace them and take mid inhib. We turn back for baron, when Amumu decides that he wants to go kill their wolves. Which he smites. As we have baron at half health. And 3 of them are up. He obviously doesn't smite it.

Deleted
    I'm starting to get pissed of at this fucking game, I am wining 10lp and loosing 20+, this mmr system is just so fucked up... I would really like to know how they do their shit at riot caus I feel like its done by a drunktard...

Quote Originally Posted by Falsified View Post
    I'm starting to get pissed of at this fucking game, I am wining 10lp and loosing 20+, this mmr system is just so fucked up... I would really like to know how they do their shit at riot caus I feel like its done by a drunktard...
    If that's the case, you lose significantly more games than you win. Your MMR is low enough that the system is preventing you from climbing without winning consistently.

Deleted
    Yeah I had a bad streak the other day but overall im still over the 50% win rate so I don't really get it.

For fucks sake people... how are you this dumb?

I'm mid lulu. We're absolutely even with the other team. They're pushing mid with 5, while our ADC Varus is top and our top lane wukong is bot. They don't recall. Ever. We get killed under inhib tower. Lose mid inhib. Get 2 inners, 1 inhib tower and 0 inhibs. Finally, we get all five mid and are gonna try to bait them at baron. I say "lemme buy real fast" since I could finish an important item. Meanwhile, they decide to go facecheck baron. How do these people even breathe?

Deleted
    Double jungle premade. Ganks? Nah they never heared of that. So useless...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post

I'm mid lulu.
    and you expected a serious game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    and you expected a serious game?
    Because him playing mid lulu some how justifies other people in the game playing poorly? Granted, everyone has a bad game and such but just because he decided to play lulu mid does not mean that was the problem or that it should negate out other people's poor play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love doing late night normals (I rather play a normal than sit in queue for 30min+) as jungle Karthus. It doesn't matter what you do, people will complain. Karthus soloed drake at level 6, better complain he took 2 cs with his defile during a gank. Karthus doing the majority of all damage during teamfights, better complain he secured a kill with his ulti.

Now if my team was actually good, I wouldn't really care, but ending up with a 4 man premade that goes 0/9 in the first 5 minutes is just sad. (Fuck premades, seriously)

Where to start. Lulu mid first thing. Yup enemy kat gets fed. Aatrox feeds gangplank. How the fuck that even happens. Go to gank bot, they blow all cc and cds before i even get there letting the enemy easily escape my gank. I go to gank mid, Lulu stands on the opposite side of the lane and baits kat into a fight, and dies before i get across lane, letting kat easily run into the river to escape. Gank for Aatrox, as typical Aatroxs go "my passive is ready we can dive hur dur" easy kill for GP. I counter jungle the crap out of amumu. He doesn't get a red all game. I solo dragon 6/10 times it was killed. We had 7 dragon kills they had 3. Team fights start my team focuses amumu or Janna. Fine, ok, I can one shot Lucian or Kat as Xin, which I do. Then die to the super fed gangplank, luckily my team does kill GP but amumu/kat/lucian and janna win them the team fights. Easy win for the enemy.

I'm done with this, ill never leave silver cause I'm the only one who even knows how to play this dam game in it. Everyone watches the pros and goes "omg that champs op gotta play it" while I watch how they play and why they do what they do. I dont fucking belong in this elo but ill never fucking leave it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.