Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Where to start. Lulu mid first thing. Yup enemy kat gets fed. Aatrox feeds gangplank. How the fuck that even happens. Go to gank bot, they blow all cc and cds before i even get there letting the enemy easily escape my gank. I go to gank mid, Lulu stands on the opposite side of the lane and baits kat into a fight, and dies before i get across lane, letting kat easily run into the river to escape. Gank for Aatrox, as typical Aatroxs go "my passive is ready we can dive hur dur" easy kill for GP. I counter jungle the crap out of amumu. He doesn't get a red all game. I solo dragon 6/10 times it was killed. We had 7 dragon kills they had 3. Team fights start my team focuses amumu or Janna. Fine, ok, I can one shot Lucian or Kat as Xin, which I do. Then die to the super fed gangplank, luckily my team does kill GP but amumu/kat/lucian and janna win them the team fights. Easy win for the enemy.

I'm done with this, ill never leave silver cause I'm the only one who even knows how to play this dam game in it. Everyone watches the pros and goes "omg that champs op gotta play it" while I watch how they play and why they do what they do. I dont fucking belong in this elo but ill never fucking leave it.
    You can leave silver. Just stop playing jungle. It's easier to climb playing mid, just get good at a few mids and you'll be gold in no time.

Where to start. Lulu mid first thing. Yup enemy kat gets fed. Aatrox feeds gangplank. How the fuck that even happens. Go to gank bot, they blow all cc and cds before i even get there letting the enemy easily escape my gank. I go to gank mid, Lulu stands on the opposite side of the lane and baits kat into a fight, and dies before i get across lane, letting kat easily run into the river to escape. Gank for Aatrox, as typical Aatroxs go "my passive is ready we can dive hur dur" easy kill for GP. I counter jungle the crap out of amumu. He doesn't get a red all game. I solo dragon 6/10 times it was killed. We had 7 dragon kills they had 3. Team fights start my team focuses amumu or Janna. Fine, ok, I can one shot Lucian or Kat as Xin, which I do. Then die to the super fed gangplank, luckily my team does kill GP but amumu/kat/lucian and janna win them the team fights. Easy win for the enemy.

I'm done with this, ill never leave silver cause I'm the only one who even knows how to play this dam game in it. Everyone watches the pros and goes "omg that champs op gotta play it" while I watch how they play and why they do what they do. I dont fucking belong in this elo but ill never fucking leave it.
    Don't immediately think Lulu mid is bad. She's not. She's got a very strong kit with some serious damage that people don't expect. She should not be losing to a Kat though. Ever. She has far too much CC and Kat can't push as well as Lulu can, so her roam is going to cost a LOT of tower health. Not the mention Lulu can roam fairly well since she's a CC bot with a speed boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isotope View Post
    You can leave silver. Just stop playing jungle. It's easier to climb playing mid, just get good at a few mids and you'll be gold in no time.
    Disagree. I think Jungle is the easiest role to carry with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Disagree. I think Jungle is the easiest role to carry with.
    I dont fucking belong in this elo but ill never fucking leave it.

Any role bar support is pretty easy to carry with (Ok, you can carry with Annie support pretty easily since she pretty much just flat out wins teamfights with a good stun but that's a one off and I normally ban her), play hyper snowball champions (read: Lee, Kha'zix, Rengar, TF to name a few)

You're in Silver because you belong there, if you're so pro at the game you'll easily be able to snowball not only your lane, but the other lanes aswell and win the game.

All you have to do is refine your mechanics (kiting, juking, knowing when to trade, push, roam, ward enemy objectives so you can get easy pick offs if someone is low etc), and practice counter picking. Not just counter picking for champions, but items too, an example would be if you're playing Karthus mid against an AD assassin, too many times I see people get tear because 'zomg mana and you can stack it quickly', yeah you're just asking to be bullied out and killed in lane if you go for a tear over whatever that item is called that builds in to Zhonya's

Another example is playing a bruiser Jungler and getting a few early kills, not really an excuse to build pure damage unless you already have a tank, if you get a Triforce on Vi, sure you do a lot of damage, but as soon as the enemy team groups you're useless because you are squishy as hell and can be focused down instantly.

Yes, I do realize how fucking frustrating team mates are in Silver-Gold, but you have to realize that the enemy team is just as shit as your own team mates, I went from Bronze IV to Silver III in about 30 wins mainly playing Rengar (played my placement matches when I first hit 30 gg) and now I have a High Gold - Low plat MMR.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-01-02 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    Any role bar support is pretty easy to carry with .
    Carried myself out of silver and into gold with almost exclusively Zyra support, carried my lane then splitpushed the shit out of another or just dominated teamfights.

Now more than ever it's very possible to carry with support :P Leona and Taric in particular.

I have a total of 180 wins in normals, with about 40 of them being close to 3 years ago. I don't feel confident enough in my top and jungle to play ranked to the level that I consider acceptable for myself. I'm pretty solid at a couple mid champions, a couple supports and a couple ADC's.

I've been queuing for normals, and holy fuck. It's the absolute worst experience I've had in any game. Players with literally thousands of games played are near incompetent, overly hostile, and absurdly petty. About 20% of the time I have a reasonable game, learn things in a lane I'm new to with a champion I'm new to enjoy my experience win or lose. The remaining 80% of the time is a disgusting one sided mollywhopping in either direction usually with one or more afks.

Tldr, I want to learn champions and lanes new to me so I can be functional in any role in ranked, because I'm not a "mid or feed" shithead. Impossible to learn with the unranked playerbase and attitudes.

A low silver support Sona ult on 2 enemy targets, missed on both of them, twice, never zoning/poke, never wards, auto attacking minions, I told him to fucking stop and he just never talk to me, automatically ignored.

I had wrong masteries and wrong runes but ok I know its a bit part of my fault for not look at the setup carefully pregame, but god ... just cant stand those inexperienced support, I really want to cut their throats and see them bleeding sigh.

I should just go back 1v1 mid, atleast if im doing well I can try help top and bot win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    and you expected a serious game?
    But theres a guy named Zamphira plays mid lulu at D1-Challenger tho...

Will be missed ~

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    I have a total of 180 wins in normals, with about 40 of them being close to 3 years ago. I don't feel confident enough in my top and jungle to play ranked to the level that I consider acceptable for myself. I'm pretty solid at a couple mid champions, a couple supports and a couple ADC's.

I've been queuing for normals, and holy fuck. It's the absolute worst experience I've had in any game. Players with literally thousands of games played are near incompetent, overly hostile, and absurdly petty. About 20% of the time I have a reasonable game, learn things in a lane I'm new to with a champion I'm new to enjoy my experience win or lose. The remaining 80% of the time is a disgusting one sided mollywhopping in either direction usually with one or more afks.

Tldr, I want to learn champions and lanes new to me so I can be functional in any role in ranked, because I'm not a "mid or feed" shithead. Impossible to learn with the unranked playerbase and attitudes.
    I've actually found that playing a game or two against bots with a new champion to learn how to do skill shots/combos etc then going stright into ranked to learn the lane is easier than normal.. There is just too many trolls and ignorant people in normal, so its just too hard to learn anything from playing there.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    A low silver support Sona ult on 2 enemy targets, missed on both of them, twice, never zoning/poke, never wards, auto attacking minions, I told him to fucking stop and he just never talk to me, automatically ignored.

I had wrong masteries and wrong runes but ok I know its a bit part of my fault for not look at the setup carefully pregame, but god ... just cant stand those inexperienced support, I really want to cut their throats and see them bleeding sigh.

I should just go back 1v1 mid, atleast if im doing well I can try help top and bot win.

- - - Updated - - -

But theres a guy named Zamphira plays mid lulu at D1-Challenger tho...
    yes and snoopeh jungled using all champions.....

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    yes and snoopeh jungled using all champions.....
    Lulu mid is legit... She does a great amount of early damage and has more utility than ANY mid laner. She works really well with a hypercarry top laner (Jax, Nasus) and a hard initiate jungler (J4, Zac)

Just finished a game. I was Vi jungle, had a Ziggs mid, Jax top, Ezreal/Thresh bot. Opponents comp was Lee Sin jungle, Renekton top, Katarina mid, Cait/Zyra bot. Mid and top were doing fine, I ganked those lanes a couple times and grabbed some assists, gave my laners kills. Bottom just got absolutely destroyed though. Eventually I just had to camp bottom so that they weren't getting decimated. I managed to get our Ez fed by doing so. We lost towers, but the kills ended up pretty even. Ez got most, I picked up a few. Get to late game and we've completely dominated them. I'm 15/7/19 just absolutely stomping everybody in my path, Ez is like 22/10 or something like that. We've got 2 of their inhibs down, pushing the nexus turrets. All of a sudden, insane lag spike for everybody. Game finally reconnects for me but I'm still frozen sitting in base having just revived since I got killed during the spike. Seemingly, Cait is the only person unaffected by the lag. I'm frozen in base, everything happening is super glitchy, and Cait just walks right down mid by herself and destroys our towers and nexus because nobody could do a god damn thing. Sure victory turns into a defeat because the servers crashed. So fucking mad about it...

You got a loss prevented then? As it was the servers messing up (Isnt that how that thing works?)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Why the fuck do I keep getting matched up with Platinum players with over 1000 wins? I'm bronze in 5v5 and silver in 3v3....

This matchmaking system, seriously......

Deleted
    every game ive had tnite- every single damn game there are 3-4 argueing who is mid. refusing to do anything then when the game starts as they are still, wait for it, argueing about who is mid

100% unreal how many I have lost due to people rage quitting or refusing to play or going 0/27 out of spite

Has something happened where the toxic crowd has upped by a few 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    You got a loss prevented then? As it was the servers messing up (Isnt that how that thing works?)
    I hadn't for that game as of posting my rant. The next game I played that I lost however I did get a loss prevented, so I'm not as angry as I was before lol.

Just had a 7 kill by 20 minute Kassadin game. By the time I got my first kill (I was level 3, Liss was 2), our bot lane was 0/4. It baffles me how a bot lane can be that bad. My jungler was a Nautilus who wasn't tanky and didn't do damage so I'm not even sure what he built. He didn't attempt (or have to, really) a gank mid lane but fed over 5 kills to the Lee Sin. At one point, our Caitlyn's build was Doran's Blade, boots, 4 long swords. The Tristana ended 12/0.

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    every game ive had tnite- every single damn game there are 3-4 argueing who is mid. refusing to do anything then when the game starts as they are still, wait for it, argueing about who is mid

100% unreal how many I have lost due to people rage quitting or refusing to play or going 0/27 out of spite

Has something happened where the toxic crowd has upped by a few 100%?

It's called the kiddies are out of school for winter break. I gave up playing ranked till they are back in school because it's nothing but little piles of shit who are last pick and can "only play mid so it's either duo mid and I troll or I get mid."

Best thing to do is go to normals and play some new champions and just wait till about next week to start playing ranked again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    I've actually found that playing a game or two against bots with a new champion to learn how to do skill shots/combos etc then going stright into ranked to learn the lane is easier than normal.. There is just too many trolls and ignorant people in normal, so its just too hard to learn anything from playing there.
    I've been doing that with bots for the basics and such, and had been hoping to learn in normals so I don't drag down a ranked game on a new champion, but you're right. I probably should just start playing ranked and learn there. Thanks for the advice.

What in the ACTUAL FUCK is up with these morons running around the jungle from lane to lane, just farming. They don't push objectives. They don't try for kills. They just farm. Even when the other team is pushing down mid.

Anyone else seeing a distinct losing trend with Ashe bot lane? Last five games I've seen her ADC, she's been curb-stomped by some pretty mediocre opponents.