Jesus God damn Christ, I hate humanity sometimes.

Blind Pick, and the teams:
    Rumble (me) and akali top, Ahri mid, Janna and Draven bot
    vs.
    Jax and Gangplank top, Master Yi mid, Hecarim and Teemo bot

We actually freaking feasted on them in top, me and akali. Akali was actually damn good, she even had one bar left once, and Master Yi was approaching with 4-5 bars, she just put him down like a sick animal.

Mid was pretty even, while bot was failing hard (and of course, these are my RL friends). Although our AD carry wasn't doing so great, we did pretty damn good until late game, when all of a sudden, we had constant derp moments, running alone and getting ganked, pushing too long, all that good stuff.

Apparently, the upside to a full AD team is that they can push towers like hell. We would be battling it out in places, and all of a sudden, that little shit Teemo is on a tower pelting it down. Add that to us losing team fights, and eventually, they just overwhelmed us and lost.

But the FUN thing was, they thought they were super-pro because they managed to turn a game around. Yeah, that never happens, right? Anyway, cue the "LOL EASY NOOBS" and shit, "fuck u Rumble", all that stuff.

I'm not sure who I'm angry at, spoiled brats putting all children in a bad light, or myself (and my friends) for fucking up the game when we were leading on hard.

Hopefully, I can someday get enough experience and know what to do in such situations.

I don't normally post, but this game truly upset me and I need to vent somewhere.

We actually won, shockingly, but not after I took a huge heaping of verbal abuse from a Fiora and a Draven. I was laning with Fiora as Lulu and she played far too aggressively early game, running in after a Pantheon and Gangplank at full health when she herself only had two bars. I'd toss a shield and do the best I could, but she was getting demolished. Her response? "DPS you idiot!" I explain that I'm doing everything I can to help her out. She says things like,"Shields?! I need dps!" or "I prefer solo top. Go jungle or something!" So she starts spamming a ping on me and the jungle, with more verbal abuse following. Anyways, our Draven comes to gank eventually. Manage to get the two down to a sliver of health but they retreat back to their turret. Now, I probably should have gone after them, but tower diving at level six/seven with a little under 75% health as a support didn't seem like a great idea. Draven? "FUCK YOU YOU JUST WASTED TWO KILLS UNINSTALL THIS GAME UNINSTALL THIS FUCKING GAME". More typical berating from the Fiora and Draven, and finally I was like, fuck it. I was about to log off, apologized to the Fizz and Wukong (Who were a premade). Fizz asked me to stay so I did.

Like I said, we wound up winning, but I was truly upset by the abuse I received in the game. Reported both, but who knows if it'll do anything. It's the first time I've actually questioned why I even bother with playing normals at all. Tired of dealing with this abuse, whether it's coming to me or someone else.
    Last edited by willofgaia; 2012-06-08 at 04:08 AM.

Deleted
    Seriously, as soon as I notice someone being an ass or idiot, I ignore them. All chat I have off most of the time, or I am ready to ignore those too. Spare yourself unnecessary rage.

Quote Originally Posted by willofgaia View Post
    Like I said, we wound up winning, but I was truly upset by the abuse I received in the game. Reported both, but who knows if it'll do anything. It's the first time I've actually questioned why I even bother with playing normals at all. Tired of dealing with this abuse, whether it's coming to me or someone else.
    Have faith. There ARE good people out there. And those good people coupled with winning good games just makes it worth it.

"just had a shitty game" ? Don't think so. More like 9 shitty games. Seriously. I hit level 30 a couple of days ago. Everything was going smooth. Until today. I've lost 9 games in a row. I've been playing Vayne in all 9 games. My score is like 11-2 or something when the games end but still it's not enough to carry a whole team.
    9 games in a row...lost...all of them...i'm dissapointed. I'm on the edge of uninstalling the game. Seriously. It's frustrating.

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 11:17 PM ----------

It's not 9 anymore. Make it 11 lost games in a row...

---------- Post added 2012-06-09 at 12:58 AM ----------

After 13 defeats in a row...VICTORY O. O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernous View Post
    "just had a shitty game" ? Don't think so. More like 9 shitty games. Seriously. I hit level 30 a couple of days ago. Everything was going smooth. Until today. I've lost 9 games in a row. I've been playing Vayne in all 9 games. My score is like 11-2 or something when the games end but still it's not enough to carry a whole team.
    9 games in a row...lost...all of them...i'm dissapointed. I'm on the edge of uninstalling the game. Seriously. It's frustrating.

---------- Post added 2012-06-08 at 11:17 PM ----------

It's not 9 anymore. Make it 11 lost games in a row...

---------- Post added 2012-06-09 at 12:58 AM ----------

After 13 defeats in a row...VICTORY O. O
    Couple of tips that I've had from the forums, limit yourself to losses in a row per day, 3 was a number I was told and seems good. Get you 1st win of the day bonus in a bot game, I find this reduces my frustrations in actual games.

Deleted
    4 shit games in a row.

1st game: awful bot premade of karma and draven.
    2nd game: afk caitlyn til lvl 12
    3rd game: feeding katarina in mid, 0/7 at level 5
    4th game: awful wukong with me at bot, who keeps hitting minions so they either a: gets killed by other minions, b: gets killed by tower, completely ruining my farm.

It's only normals, but having teams like these all in a row and losing because of 1 or 2 players all the time makes me wanna uninstall this game there and then. I don't even understand how people can be so bad after having played for weeks/months to get to level 30. I mean, I've only played for a total of 2-3 months and it feels like I'm miles ahead of some people with 800+ wins. FML

Quote Originally Posted by willofgaia View Post
    I don't normally post, but this game truly upset me and I need to vent somewhere.

We actually won, shockingly, but not after I took a huge heaping of verbal abuse from a Fiora and a Draven. I was laning with Fiora as Lulu and she played far too aggressively early game, running in after a Pantheon and Gangplank at full health when she herself only had two bars. I'd toss a shield and do the best I could, but she was getting demolished. Her response? "DPS you idiot!" I explain that I'm doing everything I can to help her out. She says things like,"Shields?! I need dps!" or "I prefer solo top. Go jungle or something!" So she starts spamming a ping on me and the jungle, with more verbal abuse following. Anyways, our Draven comes to gank eventually. Manage to get the two down to a sliver of health but they retreat back to their turret. Now, I probably should have gone after them, but tower diving at level six/seven with a little under 75% health as a support didn't seem like a great idea. Draven? "FUCK YOU YOU JUST WASTED TWO KILLS UNINSTALL THIS GAME UNINSTALL THIS FUCKING GAME". More typical berating from the Fiora and Draven, and finally I was like, fuck it. I was about to log off, apologized to the Fizz and Wukong (Who were a premade). Fizz asked me to stay so I did.

Yeah. Sadly you have to get used to it. That's a typical 99/100 games you are describing. The games where people behave are more rare than finding world epics in wow.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-06-09 at 03:18 AM.

Bad luck keeps striking me like hell...

Out of 19 games since yesterday. 1 Victory...

Just had a 4v5 match (we were the 4), we managed for a really long time until they were just too much. Match ends with Dr. Mundo saying "gg noobs".

Fuck the world.

Deleted
    Lost 100 ELO today -.-

I fucking hate Shaco, I´ve lost 4 games today becauase of having Shaco on the team. He is such a fucking useless champion and only idiots seem to play him. They either don´t gank at all and then turn out being useless, or they gank a lot and feeds like fuck. It doesn´t even matter if Shaco gets fed, if the game goes past 30 minutes he is dead weight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Lost 100 ELO today -.-

I fucking hate Shaco, I´ve lost 4 games today becauase of having Shaco on the team. He is such a fucking useless champion and only idiots seem to play him. They either don´t gank at all and then turn out being useless, or they gank a lot and feeds like fuck. It doesn´t even matter if Shaco gets fed, if the game goes past 30 minutes he is dead weight.
    Seriously? Shaco is a very good champion in high ELO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Seriously? Shaco is a very good champion in high ELO.
    Nope, Shaco is different from other champions. His success doesn´t scale with the players skill, it scales with how terrible his opponents are. He is like the jungle version of Leblanc, except he counters terrible plays rather than squishy champions. He´ll lose 1v1 to every champion in the game except for maybe Evelynn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Nope, Shaco is different from other champions. His success doesn´t scale with the players skill, it scales with how terrible his opponents are. He is like the jungle version of Leblanc, except he counters terrible plays rather than squishy champions. He´ll lose 1v1 to every champion in the game except for maybe Evelynn.
    You've had some serious abuse by very poor Shacos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, he's just being spot on. The less stupid the enemy team is, the less useful Shaco becomes.

Shaco is a champion that capitalizes on terrible plays. So I can't imagine how he'd be good at high ELO at all.

I'm not saying there aren't any good Shacos though, but those are EXTREMELY rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Shaco is a champion that capitalizes on terrible plays. So I can't imagine how he'd be good at high ELO at all.

I'm not saying there aren't any good Shacos though, but those are EXTREMELY rare.
    So he's like singed?
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Well... kind of, except that Singed is actually useful for SOMETHING: he's pretty tanky, he can throw people around and slow.

Of course, Shaco can do a load of things too, but he's really, really squishy. You can't even look at him without him falling over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Well... kind of, except that Singed is actually useful for SOMETHING: he's pretty tanky, he can throw people around and slow.

Of course, Shaco can do a load of things too, but he's really, really squishy. You can't even look at him without him falling over.
    That's due to riot thinking any champion with stealth cant have any sort of defense at all period -_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    That's due to riot thinking any champion with stealth cant have any sort of defense at all period -_-'
    Probably because they can't balance the offensive advantages of stealth and adding defense to that equation.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Deleted
    So I´m on a 9 loss streak in ranked atm, feels great.

I calculated my stats throughout the games were 50/25/63. The games were not my best, in some of them I think I played average/bad. In some of the games I really carried my team through most of the game, but then i wasn´t able to seal the deal because AD carry goes to farm BT stacks or something like that. I just wish that my team would carry me sometime. In the 9 games I felt like there was never more than 1-2 decents players on the team.

It was mostly just me strolling around on a jungler feeling completely useless. But I honestly feel like this game isn´t even worth the time. Sure I´ll regain all the ELO, but im just sick of the people in the game. Just doing stupid shit all day and blaming it on the jungler. I don´t really like playing with my friends since they are like lvl 15 and the games just end up being ridiculous when I play with them. I just wish that the community was decent enough that you could join a game and actually communicate and have a good time with the people instead of being disgusted by them.