10+ Year Old Account
    I have to admit I've been shying away from jungle recently because whenever I get it one lane pushes hard and then gets ganked multiple times to rage at me. Now I know the enemy jungler is fed by then and so when they ask me to gank bot over and over again I eventually succumb even though I know it's going to end badly. Needless to say I give into it because I know if I don't gank it then they'll just afk (yes people do not give a fuck even in Diamond) so it always puts me in this shitty position.

I just want to to support since I can carry from there much better.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    I have to admit I've been shying away from jungle recently because whenever I get it one lane pushes hard and then gets ganked multiple times to rage at me. Now I know the enemy jungler is fed by then and so when they ask me to gank bot over and over again I eventually succumb even though I know it's going to end badly. Needless to say I give into it because I know if I don't gank it then they'll just afk (yes people do not give a fuck even in Diamond) so it always puts me in this shitty position.

He only fed if he actually spends time to back and buy items. I've seen this kind of attitude couple of times, when people say "omg gg this Lucy if 4/0/0 noobs report" doesn't really mean anything until he buys his items, because him being 4/0 or 0/0 mean nothing if he has only doran blade in his items. Just go balls on him and kill him while you still have a chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account

A lot of people seem to not realise that if they want me to gank the can't push the god damn lane all the way to tower and keep it there.

Last few games this is exactly what happened. Went Red-Wraiths-Blue-top to put early pressure on and maybe force a flash if i could land a solid minion punt slow with Sion. Right as i get to Blue, Jayce bulls his lane all the way to tower, so i say "screw that" and wheel back to wolves before thinking about mid. Wolves drop and mid has gone from "promising" to "ungankable" with Karma clearing the whole lane. Back to farming.

Hit 6, bot lane is PRIME for it. I smash golems and move down to lane, pinging bot "on the way". I start charging and our bot immediately disengages and runs back to tower, and starts BACKING. I land ult on both Lucian and Thresh in our half of lane, followed by a full Q and a shield pop. Half HP on both as i head back to tower because Ezreal and Soraka didn't bother coming in and finished backing.

Naturally, when post-game comes around, everyone's all "fucking sion, no ganks".

Gah.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

Is holding your own lane that hard? At top I have even held of 3 people in my lane, it is not that hard.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Is holding your own lane that hard? At top I have even held of 3 people in my lane, it is not that hard.
    Depends on your hero and 3 peoples goal, if their goal to destroy the tower and you don't have means to kill minions, you are fucked, if their goal is to kill you, you can always just walk away to T2 tower. Anyways, in any occasion you shouldn't die. Period. If you die 4 times before even level 6 on TOP LANE you are doing it wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my first game as Kat I won my lane against both Zed and Pantheon in a duo lane against me. I did not find it that hard. I don't understand how others can have so much trouble not dying every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    In my first game as Kat I won my lane against both Zed and Pantheon in a duo lane against me. I did not find it that hard. I don't understand how others can have so much trouble not dying every minute.
    Well LoL has what? 60mil players/month? Out of those there are 8.7mil that play ranked. Out of those, there are 191569 in Diamond and under 2000 in Challenger.
    Let's say 200000 decent players combined and 2000 good ones.

In order to find a good player, you are looking at 0.3% to 0.003% of the player base. Aka, a FUCKTON of people are bad.

omfg this team. the entire team builds themselves around yas who feeds the crap out of cho. ori fed gnar mid. lee killed himself to get his kills, and tristana only ever focused the voli support. you cant carry idiots as a support.

ending score:
    yas: 2/9
    ori: 0/4
    trist:1/4
    lee:4/4
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This weekend I played mid (my second worst roles) against a Yasuo. In 10 min of gaming, I had less than 30 CS and two death, and the Yasuo had like 90 CS. Yasuo started asking in /all if I knew that killing creeps would give me gold, and saying that I should be in Bronze V because I sucked.

We won the match.

Winning your lane doesn't mean that much if you can't buy the right items and team fight properly.

you know your riven top is mad when he is 0-4 and builds ap items lol
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Lost 6 games in a bloody row at 0 LP. When I entered the 6th game i knew it was do or die otherwise i would get demoted.

I had 2 rage quiters in the last two games of mine, cost us both games. I played well every game, went positive at the end, won my lane, just couldn't carry with all in zed and karma when other lanes all lost hard and jungle might as well been a ghost. I got demoted as a consequence :< climb to gold is looking a lot harder than it was yesterday lol...
    Decided to play one more game ( whats the worst that could happen I lose 7 in a row ?), played as Lux finised 16/2 and won. Why couldn't that game happen just earlier.

*Side note* I got an inactivity warning after I lost my 6th in a row and recieved a notification I would lose lp if I didn't play, anyone else get that? It didn't make sense to me...

Another team of idiots another loss. Udyr was so powerful from kills that he was turret diving by 10 mins. And i lose my series like i knew i would.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    A bot game with, ironicly, 2 botters. That or they were trolls. They only auto-attacked, both of them ran into the mid lane, over and over and over and over. And died all the time. They randomly cast a skill every now and then in some direction.

Despite this, the 3 of us that weren't being jackasses, won by pushing lanes and avoiding the bot team.

THe match after that, an ARAM, our Kata leaves midgame. Our 100% win hero in ARAM, leaves the game. Late-game, Lux quits too.

Felt bloody wonderful.

I just don't get people who go "lol its just aram". Yeah it's ARAM, but that doesn't mean you're not supposed to win. I absolutely, thoroughly HATE people who don't even TRY. People, who ruin the fun of others because they can't take something even a little seriously. If you wanna do that crap, go play a singleplayer game and don't bother 9 other people with your stupid shit.

So I am jungle Darius, all cool and shiny with my new skin, hyped to play my old buddy again.

Clear blue, np, clear wolfs, np, goes red, get raped by a Riven waiting for me when I pulled red, so I had red aggro + a lvl 3 Riven fucking my ass (and I was low, as I was not really chugging my potions, because it wasnt really needed, was around 50% hp).

Teemo goes "Really dude?" I go "try to follow up, rather obvious that when Riven is missing at lvl 3, she is in my jungle fucking shit up", "Well, you got ambushed, too bad a noob like you wasted money on a skin, loluluuluouloull"

I continue to farm, gank mid, gets a flash out of Orianna and almost a kill. Blue spawns, their Lulu support walks up and wards it, everyone sees it, I go in and clear the ward and pull the blue pinging Anivia to come. Lulu comes and harrass me while I'm tanking it, because Anivia NEVER EVER walked towards blue, just said "I can have it right?" "YES COME LULU IS FUCKING MY ASS WHILE I TANK IT FOR YOU". She ignites me, Caitlyn shows up and kills me. Botlane rages, calling all kinds of stupid shit.

I go all rage mode when I go to take my blue (Ward the bush down towards the river side, stands in the ward up at red, still they invade me and kill me yet again. Where is my team? In their lanes telling me how much I suck at this game.)

I go AFK (Was only a normal game, so I dont really give a fuck about wasting my time with these fucktards. And I continue to dance at fountain the rest of the game and surrender at 20minutes while watching some streams. Fuck these fucking cunts.

And yes, I bet I got a bunch of reports after this game, and I honestly dont give a fucking shit about it. Some people deserve to be flamed, even though they most likely only get a good laugh out of it. I just cant stand people like this, not at all. "Dude blaze a joint" from our Varus totally set me off at least. If there is one thing I hate it is people who are intoxicated while playing.

So to all you cunts who smokes weed or drink too much beer while playing - Fuck you right in the cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Clear blue, np, clear wolfs, np, goes red, get raped by a Riven waiting for me when I pulled red, so I had red aggro + a lvl 3 Riven fucking my ass (and I was low, as I was not really chugging my potions, because it wasnt really needed, was around 50% hp).
    What are you saving your pots for? The whole point of potting to keep yourself topped up is to protect yourself against invades on your second jungle buff. If someone is low while heading to their second buff and they've got spare pots, that's not good.

Teemo goes "Really dude?" I go "try to follow up, rather obvious that when Riven is missing at lvl 3, she is in my jungle fucking shit up", "Well, you got ambushed, too bad a noob like you wasted money on a skin, loluluuluouloull"
    So it was really obvious...and yet you still decided to aggro your red buff on roughly 50% hp without checking/warding your jungle first?

The Teemo is a fucktard but making terrible decisions, blaming teammates and then wasting your time raging at them before AFKing is definitely showing your class.

Next time, try saying "damn, my bad", and if people keep antagonising you mute them and focus on playing.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

Quote Originally Posted by Hateful View Post
    What are you saving your pots for? The whole point of potting to keep yourself topped up is to protect yourself against invades on your second jungle buff. If someone is low while heading to their second buff and they've got spare pots, that's not good.

So it was really obvious...and yet you still decided to aggro your red buff on roughly 50% hp without checking/warding your jungle first?

The Teemo is a fucktard but making terrible decisions, blaming teammates and then wasting your time raging at them before AFKing is definitely showing your class.

Next time, try saying "damn, my bad", and if people keep antagonising you mute them and focus on playing.
    Yeah the red buff invade at the start was really my bad, and I told them. Then the blue buff, me and Lulu where going back and forth for ages, bot never showed up to help me they where just sitting under their turret typing "Its only a Lulu bro..", well a Lulu with full AP runes + ignite isnt anything to laugh at when I'm below on levels.

Yeah still in the "learning the jungle route progress", not used to chug pots all the time. And I was hoping I could nuke the red buff down before Riven got to me, I thought she just left the lane when I got there, as that is when Teemo started to ping "away" pings. But yeah, I had a terrible game, and a terrible team that lost all lanes, then blamed it on me, which makes me rage even more. It's a reason I hate jungling, no matter what happens on the map it is my fault for not being there 24/7 and saving their asses.

Took Darius to top and raped their Rumble now though. Went 20/7, so got off my steam that way. It's funny how strong Darius is with a Trinity Force and Tiamat then full tank build. And I really love this thing about going with 1% critt in my runes, turned a fight against Rumble upside down when I got off one critt in a lvl 2 stand off, where he just got nuked down below in an instant because of it. Fun times.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    So I am jungle Darius, all cool and shiny with my new skin, hyped to play my old buddy again.

I continue to farm, gank mid, gets a flash out of Orianna and almost a kill. Blue spawns, their Lulu support walks up and wards it, everyone sees it, I go in and clear the ward and pull the blue pinging Anivia to come. Lulu comes and harrass me while I'm tanking it, because Anivia NEVER EVER walked towards blue, just said "I can have it right?" "YES COME LULU IS FUCKING MY ASS WHILE I TANK IT FOR YOU". She ignites me, Caitlyn shows up and kills me. Botlane rages, calling all kinds of stupid shit.

I go all rage mode when I go to take my blue (Ward the bush down towards the river side, stands in the ward up at red, still they invade me and kill me yet again. Where is my team? In their lanes telling me how much I suck at this game.)

I go AFK (Was only a normal game, so I dont really give a fuck about wasting my time with these fucktards. And I continue to dance at fountain the rest of the game and surrender at 20minutes while watching some streams. Fuck these fucking cunts.

And yes, I bet I got a bunch of reports after this game, and I honestly dont give a fucking shit about it. Some people deserve to be flamed, even though they most likely only get a good laugh out of it. I just cant stand people like this, not at all. "Dude blaze a joint" from our Varus totally set me off at least. If there is one thing I hate it is people who are intoxicated while playing.

So to all you cunts who smokes weed or drink too much beer while playing - Fuck you right in the cunt.
    My housemate and i play best when we've had beers. We're more relaxed and less tense, meaning we stay cool in pressure situations like teamfights. It's also way more fun.

His Morg becomes an obscene powerhouse when he's shitfaced. Every single binding and clutch shield lands. It's seriously crazy.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

uhhh how was riven lvl3??

- - - Updated - - -

for me if they arent ready to pikck up their 2nd blue i usually just take it because its wasting your time and HP!!!

just take it next time and too bad if mid laner was busy

just ignore ppl that is harrassing you in game you letting them mad is just not worth it
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Yeah the red buff invade at the start was really my bad, and I told them. Then the blue buff, me and Lulu where going back and forth for ages, bot never showed up to help me they where just sitting under their turret typing "Its only a Lulu bro..", well a Lulu with full AP runes + ignite isnt anything to laugh at when I'm below on levels.

Yeah still in the "learning the jungle route progress", not used to chug pots all the time. And I was hoping I could nuke the red buff down before Riven got to me, I thought she just left the lane when I got there, as that is when Teemo started to ping "away" pings. But yeah, I had a terrible game, and a terrible team that lost all lanes, then blamed it on me, which makes me rage even more. It's a reason I hate jungling, no matter what happens on the map it is my fault for not being there 24/7 and saving their asses.
    Ohh yeah, the unspoken rule of laners everywhere: just blame your jungler (even when you lost your lane 1v1 and the enemy jungler hasn't been seen all game!). It's probably the main thing that stops most people jungling to be honest, teammates spending the whole game complaining.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Phew everything is right in the world. Back in s2 after winning 3 games in a row after just being demoted, the climb to gold is still on! After losing 6 games in a row despite playing the best I could, I was in a fustrated state to say the least. In my last game to get promo we had a premade bot, always makes me shiver and shudder and i fear the worse, but they stomped.
    I love my ryze comfort pick mid atm 80% win rate 3 quadras and 1 penta in my last 3 games with him.