15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Man, my last four losses i've gotten 3 S rankings and an A+. I didn't even know you can get an S and lose. I know the whole ranking system isn't too accurate on skill (or is it?), but i'm starting to get tired of two things:
    1. I play team builder only so I can play what I want, where I want. I also do it because normals = who cares, have fun. Yet you still get the ultra angry people whining that my Vi build isn't the most optimal build path (S game btw, lol)
    2. This game is finally getting really, REALLY stale. I need to take a break, but my apartment internet friggin' blocks steam, and I get a MAX 80 kbps download, which means I can barely watch 240p youtube vids, so it's a no-go for downloading non-steam games. Thankfully i'm getting new internet friday, gotta love paychecks.

I'm just looking for a game I can chill out with for a few hours a week in between school and work, and league, even in team builder, is becoming a stressful experience almost every time. I've been debating getting back into WoW. I'm still unsure about that, but honestly, the garrisons seem like the most casual thing ever, and i'm not looking for much else right now. Oh and I want to replay Saints Row 4.
    Out of curiousity, what is your Vi build that people are complaining about?

She's one of those champions that pretty much every single item is good for her - situationally - like Lucian.

It's why she used to be one of my top junglers, with the right build you are good against everything - though I'm not really feeling her in the current meta.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Out of curiousity, what is your Vi build that people are complaining about?

She's one of those champions that pretty much every single item is good for her - situationally - like Lucian.

It's why she used to be one of my top junglers, with the right build you are good against everything - though I'm not really feeling her in the current meta.
    Boots of Swiftness w/ Homeguards, Zephyr, Triforce, Black Cleaver, Maw of Malmortius, Rangers Trailblazer w/ Warrior's enchantment. I wanted to go devourer, and honestly it would have been a better choice. It's a pretty gimmicky jungle choice on vi, but that 10% max health every 2 attacks is brutal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Boots of Swiftness w/ Homeguards, Zephyr, Triforce, Black Cleaver, Maw of Malmortius, Rangers Trailblazer w/ Warrior's enchantment. I wanted to go devourer, and honestly it would have been a better choice. It's a pretty gimmicky jungle choice on vi, but that 10% max health every 2 attacks is brutal.
    10% max health? You mean her shield? It has a cooldown - 18 seconds at L1, 8 seconds at L18 - you can't just Devourers/AS to spam her shield passive. Also your build is shockingly squishy o.O

10% max health? You mean her shield? It has a cooldown - 18 seconds at L1, 8 seconds at L18 - you can't just Devourers/AS to spam her shield passive. Also your build is shockingly squishy o.O
    No, Sated Devourer Vi procs her Passive E every 2nd hit, which is 10% + 1% per 35 Bonus AD HP of enemy. So with Sated Devourer and some more on hit items, the damage she deals is just too freaking insane. I'd say she is hidden OP with it. Though she can be a bit too squish if you go the damage route with her.

But with a damage build and Sated Devourer, you will slaughter the carries in NO time. And even melt tanks because of BotRK + Passive just drains the HP from people.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Even more reasons to abolish the Idea that is Feral Flare/Devourer. Fuck, I hate that item.

On a more on topic note.

My duo partner asked for Gankgplank to be first picked so he could trade. He got his wish. He locks in Gragas because first picks ask for it. My partner procceeds to go afk in the 20 seconds you have to switch champions. We go in with a first time GP. A Teleport/flash Jungle gragas with all the wrong runes. So many facepalms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    No, Sated Devourer Vi procs her Passive E every 2nd hit, which is 10% + 1% per 35 Bonus AD HP of enemy. So with Sated Devourer and some more on hit items, the damage she deals is just too freaking insane. I'd say she is hidden OP with it. Though she can be a bit too squish if you go the damage route with her.

But with a damage build and Sated Devourer, you will slaughter the carries in NO time. And even melt tanks because of BotRK + Passive just drains the HP from people.
    Yea, he made it sound like he was using Sated for survivability though which is what I didn't get: plus he mentioned 10% specifically but while the passive is 10% on the nose, E scales - so that confused me too.

BotRK/Cleaver is for tankshred/support, TF/IE or TF/BT or TF/Mercurial Scepter is for Assassin Vi, IMO, if you're going to do TF you really need to pick up some solid AD to stress that proc AD multiplier.

Yea I used to do a BotRK / Black Cleaver (rest tanky) build on her which is similar - but when I do that those are my only two damage items (unless I was ahead and/or dueling a lot of duelist-y bruiser types like Fiora/Lee Sin/Udyr - then I do a Bloodthirster too).

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    Even more reasons to abolish the Idea that is Feral Flare/Devourer. Fuck, I hate that item.
    Yea, Devourer jungle meta encourages some really bad habits (farming until Sated and ignoring lanes, or going way too aggressive when they finally show up).

Plus, I actually miss having Magus as a Jungle item - I actually preferred it for my Jungle Evelynn and Nidalee builds - and it worked well on my Diana build too (though oddly of the three, she feels best with Runeglaive - even though she has the fewest Runeglaive procs/ability spam).

I think it's because my Diana build rushes Runeglaive -> AP item (depends which), since AP = Shield survivability, where my Eve/Nid usually want to pick up some armor early on to make their clears cleaner so they are always ready to engage: but Runeglaive isn't really worth it until you have an AP item (even just Abyssal Scepter, but obviously a Needless Rod item is where it starts to shine). Plus actually - Diana is the only champions I ever use Hextech Gunblade on (situational) - and that item works wonders with Runeglaive.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-09-15 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her W passive. At max rank it does 10% max health every 2 auto attacks. With Sated Devourer it will do the 10% max health damage every 2 auto attacks. And yes, very squishy lol. But that's the fun of team builder. As long as I try my best while having fun, it's whatever. Been limiting to only one game a day, no matter the outcome. I go on a bike ride if I lose to burn off some anger lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Her W passive. At max rank it does 10% max health every 2 auto attacks. With Sated Devourer it will do the 10% max health damage every 2 auto attacks. And yes, very squishy lol. But that's the fun of team builder. As long as I try my best while having fun, it's whatever. Been limiting to only one game a day, no matter the outcome. I go on a bike ride if I lose to burn off some anger lol.
    Yea I don't have the focus to play more than one SR a day - if I lose I go play a game of HotS because that game is so easy still - no meta yet

I usually just go with Warrior enchant on Vi, then a Tri force if I am ahead and then tanky. Her early pressure is just so good, sucks to skip it to farm. After level 3, if you hit a Q, you will force a flash or get a kill with her, at least when you got red buff as well.

Being a massive tank that ults in also helps a ton in team fights. If you go the fun, but rather squishy damage build, you die instantly in a teamfights, because everyone will focus you :P
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    I usually just go with Warrior enchant on Vi, then a Tri force if I am ahead and then tanky. Her early pressure is just so good, sucks to skip it to farm. After level 3, if you hit a Q, you will force a flash or get a kill with her, at least when you got red buff as well.

Being a massive tank that ults in also helps a ton in team fights. If you go the fun, but rather squishy damage build, you die instantly in a teamfights, because everyone will focus you :P
    Yea - it's part of why Black Cleaver is a good damage item for her - because she's good at stacking up Armor Reduction which can be brutal when combined with the right teammates. A friend used to love playing Nasus top, so I'd run Vi Jungle - the combined armor shred from her W + Black Cleaver + Spirit Fire + Nasus Q: we used to joke that it was True Damage Nasus

Plus they synergize really well between Vi's engage/juggling, and Nasus lack of initiation but super strong staying power with Whither - punch them from behind toward Nasus, Nasus whithers them, that persons almost certainly dead: doesn't matter if it's Rammus. Even if they flash back over Vi or something, if V has her R up she can R onto them - which gives Nasus time to get back into melee for another Q - still dead.

Or you can just go gank bot lane with Black Cleaver Vi, ADCs obviously love that too

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    The games I hate the most. Whenever we lose a lead...than the enemy gets so overly arrogant they go into a 3v5 an I hit a NAAAAAAAAAAAAASTY Gnar ult. Only for my team to be so scared of the fed fuck i got cc'd to hell. They leave me to die, an proceed to engage like 5 secs later. After the other two have finally arrived making it a 5v4
    I call that lemming syndrome when a person on your team dies and the first thought to cross your other teammates minds is to run into a 4v5. It totally won't throw the game harder.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-09-16 at 01:17 AM.

I play HotS. Don't think I am welcome here. ;o;
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I play HotS. Don't think I am welcome here. ;o;
    Your welcome if you post league stuff or jokes. Everybody loves jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    Your welcome if you post league stuff or jokes. Everybody loves jokes.
    I stopped playing League over a year ago. Was pretty into it during beta and beyond for sometime. Literally have thousands paid into it for skins/champions.

Now I legitimately don't enjoy it at all.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried flamedyr for the first time today. Ever since the glory days of Innervating Locket, i've never even touched flamedyr, always went tiger. Totally lost, but it was a good long game so I don't feel too bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I know that, it's just a fun gimmick to try. Since I don't play ranked and just have fun with builds and stuff, I found Sated Vi to be good entertainment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I stopped playing League over a year ago. Was pretty into it during beta and beyond for sometime. Literally have thousands paid into it for skins/champions.

Now I legitimately don't enjoy it at all.
    I'm getting there. Once I get my new internet set up i'm probably going to not play league until next season. Skyrim needs modding...

Oh I know that, it's just a fun gimmick to try. Since I don't play ranked and just have fun with builds and stuff, I found Sated Vi to be good entertainment.
    Yeah, I agree, played it a few times my self in normal games. Sucks if your team falls behind, but if people are about equal in laning it is so much fun to get that Sated and start nuking things down :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I can't wait for Friday! Once I get my new internet, I can finally stop playing this game! No more connection issues! No more afkers! No more whining and complaining! Saints Row 4, SAVE ME!!!

Deleted
    Holy fuck... get promos to gold 4... first game, 1st pick insta locks riven, goes 0/3/0 within about 12mins... last 2 picks both lock jungle at the exact same time.. so no mid, call fiddle to go mid.. he takes heal... nocturne takes ignite, GG no smite... 1st game lost in pick/ban phase.

Next game, 1st pick insta locks riven, ends up vs an Olaf and gets raped post level 6.... My vayne bot goes afk till trist and morg hits level 2... tries to fight and gets chunked half HP.. bot lane lost... whole game spirals out of control.

Quickest failed promos ever.

I hate riven and i hate vayne.

edit: 3rd and final game of the night, Guy calls ADC main in lobby, picks trist, im hyped as its not vayne, dies twice within around 2 mins... then quits. I went from promos to gold 4, to getting stomped 3 games in a row all by let downs. Maybe Dunkey is right, this game is too hard when 1 person in the team ruins it for you...
    Last edited by mmocfcc53be431; 2015-09-18 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I can't get mad at actual good games, but losing those still suck. Played my first gragas game of the season. I did pretty good, got an S, whatever that means anymore. We didn't have and sustained damage. 3 tanks, kog and fizz. And they had a tryndamere.

Somewhat serious question: How stop tryndamere full build? Is that the point of the champion? If you get to full build, congrats, you win?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Holy fuck... get promos to gold 4... first game, 1st pick insta locks riven, goes 0/3/0 within about 12mins... last 2 picks both lock jungle at the exact same time.. so no mid, call fiddle to go mid.. he takes heal... nocturne takes ignite, GG no smite... 1st game lost in pick/ban phase.

Next game, 1st pick insta locks riven, ends up vs an Olaf and gets raped post level 6.... My vayne bot goes afk till trist and morg hits level 2... tries to fight and gets chunked half HP.. bot lane lost... whole game spirals out of control.

Quickest failed promos ever.

I hate riven and i hate vayne.

edit: 3rd and final game of the night, Guy calls ADC main in lobby, picks trist, im hyped as its not vayne, dies twice within around 2 mins... then quits. I went from promos to gold 4, to getting stomped 3 games in a row all by let downs. Maybe Dunkey is right, this game is too hard when 1 person in the team ruins it for you...
    If it will make you feel better, out of 10 games, I've won one. I'm pretty much at my wits end at playing the game solo. I really am thinking about ANYTHING else I could be doing, because I just can't seem to get the hang of it anymore. I can daresay I was good at this game, way back in the day, but my time is closing on this game, at least in a solo setting. Like Dunkey said, it's lost its magic for me, and i'm really not having fun.

Deleted
    Man I can't wait for Friday! Once I get my new internet, I can finally stop playing this game! No more connection issues! No more afkers! No more whining and complaining! Saints Row 4, SAVE ME!!!
    Why would you stop when it gets good? I'm actually pretty curious! Having to stay with my parents for a while cause of work and hate the internet there! Back home i have 35 ms there constant 80 :/