Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    I.... just. Please help . I am on a 9 game losing streak. There is atleast two games where I fucked up and wasn't pulling my weight but those other 7 games and one game where they just had the better team (which is fine). It's consistently two people fucking up. Mostly my mid laner and jungler. There is 4 seperate instances where both jungle and my mid laner died 4 times before the 5 minute mark. Which results in a huge snowball nobody can stop. Best example is having somebody pick Ryze mid get dumpstered in lane and in a 25 minute game he only has 44 farm. An afk support poppy that was gone the first 15min had more farm at the end then Ryze.

Just played my 10th game. It was a loss. Synda dies three times. Goes afk for 5 minutes. Thankfully comes back but proceeds to give another two kills to Ahri. We lose because Ahri one shots our ADC without landing her charm and we have a mid laner that has no damage.

Imma stop playing support in this meta. I used to be able to do something when things went to crap as support. But now? I feel it's impossible.
    Play Nautilus. You'll turn around many situations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Start 5-0 in placements, then get 5 typical games in a row where at least one of my team decides they don't want the rest us to win. So none of us do. And I go 5-5 in placements. Had a blitzcrank who left lane after 4 minutes because "Lucian is a fucktard who hard pushes", an annie adc who fed multiple times, 2 games where if top/mid ever grouped we woulda won for free, and then just an average feeder game.

With the good start was hoping to finally not have to deal with the silver grind, but Riot never seems to fail to shove these games into placements/promos everytime. If they just banned the trolls/feeders 90% of the games would end up soooo much better.
    Yea placements are always weird - it's like a different world where you need to play different champions that can solo hypercarry - and try to put the whole team on your back. Playing support is a mistake. Playing a jungler with high CC and low burst is a mistake. Playing passive/defensive and waiting for late game teamfights is a mistake.

From the moment you enter the match, you now have a timer working against you - not the enemy team's map pressure, or time until they reach six and make the big play their team was built for at Dragon, like you'd see from ranked games - but a timer that say, "You have 3 minutes until bot lane gives 10 kills to the enemy Kalista, make them count or Kalista will be soloing Baron Nashor at the 20 minute mark".

That's part of why I mentioned to the duo queue for placements thing - if I know my top laner and that they aren't a troll / feeder, and can communicate them - even if they are a bronze player - I have a big advantage as a jungler: because the enemy jungler who isn't duo queued is looking at all three lanes thinking, "Which one of you f--ckers is going to feed, cry, then ragequit in the first 10 minutes?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Play Nautilus. You'll turn around many situations.
    I like good Nautilus players, but it's never clicked for me unfortunately

I'm decent with Leona though
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I like good Nautilus players, but it's never clicked for me unfortunately

I'm decent with Leona though
    Same idea with Leona, as they have similar kits. Nautilus' kit just works for me, Leona never clicked for me .

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Same idea with Leona, as they have similar kits. Nautilus' kit just works for me, Leona never clicked for me .
    Also Nautilus' collectible figure >>> Leona's [flame shield on]
    RETH

So I get into the lobby in a ranked game and I see my teammates start spamming in Spanish or Portugese, and I knew I was in for a shitfest right of the bat.
    Our midlane Lux immediatly says "guys I've got a lot of lagg, wtf riot XD" and proceeds to dc for 7 minutes. Then she comes back and dies to Leblanc 5 times. Within the first 5 minutes of the game my toplane Jax had managed to die 5 times to poppy top. Not with jungle ganks. Infact, Lee started running top constantly, Lee our jungler, and at 10 minute mark Jax and Lee were bot 0/8. Boy, were they having a fun time. I witnessed a lot of smilies and lols in the chat. The game ended at 19 minutes, 3/3/0 as Lucian, didn't play my best game but there was nothing I could do with 13 kills poppy who stacked only armor. Demoted to gold 3 again. Jax "guys stop tryharding lol have some fun XD", yes Jax, I'll have a lot of fun trying to get back up this hellish ladder...

15+ Year Old Account
    fucking 2hr queues, for shit game. absolutely love it. YAY fuck you riot for basically abandoning the two other game modes so they go to absolute shit.fucking hate this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pissed. I spent 3 years learning the strengths of weaknesses of each champion. All my free time for 3 years straight was devoted to learning the ins and outs of the game. From streams to summonerschool to back and forths between me and my high elo friends, I became very good mechanically and a very good laner. Unfortunately for me, being a good laner and knowing how to outplay (or more more importantly, bait the enemy into outplaying themself) isn't what wins soloq. You have to win other stupid player's lanes as well as your own. This should not be. You carry your weight, and I will carry my own. That's how it should work.

An easier solution than rewiring myself to become a soloq player would be to just find a ranked team. Unfortunately for me, because my playstyle does not fit into soloq, my soloq rank isn't high enough for any serious teams to consider me.

So here I am, applying for random teams wherever I can, hoping someone takes a gamble on me.

Another reason might be your attitude, doctor, just sayin'.

There is most likely a reason you can't climb soloQ while EVERYONE else are capable.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Another reason might be your attitude, doctor, just sayin'.

There is most likely a reason you can't climb soloQ while EVERYONE else are capable.
    Oh no, I climb. When I win lane and at least 2 other players do well, then it's a win. That doesn't always happen, obviously. I linger just above a 50% winrate. It would take over 1-2 thousand ranked games for me to get to d5.

I would probably slow a bit as I climb through plat and into diamond as I'd need to adjust to beating more skilled players. They tend to not die in lane unless it's to a well-executed gank, yet they are very aware of their own powerspikes so you can't be lax and mistake every lane for a farm lane. Speaking of farm, they rarely miss CS. I have very little experience playing against that.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I would probably slow a bit as I climb through plat and into diamond as I'd need to adjust to beating more skilled players. They tend to not die in lane unless it's to a well-executed gank, yet they are very aware of their own powerspikes so you can't be lax and mistake every lane for a farm lane. Speaking of farm, they rarely miss CS. I have very little experience playing against that.
    Yea this is rough, but even they aren't always at the top of their game.

Well, people who are good at the game get to Diamond in like 100 matches or so. But by all means, you might be as good as you think, though the main problem people stuck in elo hell got is them self, and the fact that they refuse to see it.

I found out when I got to Gold that I wouldn't be able to climb much higher unless I put in more than 1-2 games every day to it, so I told my self "I'm a gold player, that is very much OK for me" and started to play normals against plats/diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I hate fucking Quinn because for some strange reason people keep picking her into cc heavy comps. I played 3 games with a quinn on my team. Won 2 of them and lost the other 1. She wasn't able to do fucking damage and has no range.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-02-11 at 04:00 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    I hate fucking Quinn because for some strange reason people keep picking her into cc heavy comps. I played 3 games with a quinn on my team. Won 2 of them and lost the other 1. She wasn't able to do fucking damage and has no range.
    Quinn is a harrier, her real job should be ganking and flanking - they leave a lane open to come mid? Send Quinn to push it - she'll be there before they can react and she'll be gone before they can respond. They all rotate there to gank? Too bad - now she's bot - you lost a tower.

That's how to play Quinn effectively - she's shit in teamfights though yea.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

It absolutely infuriates me playing adc and going 15/3/10 or some garbage like that doing most damage taking towers and rotating properly but still losing because I have a top laner that's feeding and a jg mumu that is just farming all game. #feelsbadman

Quote Originally Posted by Wallah View Post
    It absolutely infuriates me playing adc and going 15/3/10 or some garbage like that doing most damage taking towers and rotating properly but still losing because I have a top laner that's feeding and a jg mumu that is just farming all game. #feelsbadman
    What adc were you playing? What was the enemy team comp?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Was just yelled at by a team mate for having really slow attack speed and not being able to kill the tower faster. I was playing Jhin...

Quinn is also an amazing duelist. You land her Q and the enemy is going to eat 2 or 3 empowered AA's. No squishy can survive that. I love picking her into Jhin and making his life a misery every time he reloads.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chezwickcheese View Post
    Was just yelled at by a team mate for having really slow attack speed and not being able to kill the tower faster. I was playing Jhin...
    loool funny story

I encountered a wild pokemon on ranked today who picked Rengar support and fed 5 kills early game. He said "i don't care, i lost 6 games in a row today".
    Gotta love the "i don't care" trolls.

I don't think I've ever advocated someone should uninstall League and NEVER play again, but oh my stars... Team lost 22 kills to nothing. My support stood around and did fuck all, all the other lanes fed like crazy. Jhin and Ali, obvious what their whole lane thing was (knock up into Jhin snare into death) yet my support never poked Jhin down and fell for it constantly.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2016-02-13 at 12:06 AM.
    RETH

Deleted
    Jungle Kog'maw in my ranked games... So much fun. . I was actually winning my lane against a TK as Trundle. But I got completely zoned of my tower because their jungle actually gave a rats ass about his laners. Kog contineus to be useless as he triest to solo kill dragon but blitzcrack just walks past drake and gives him a love tap (Kog died). Have fun with Kog'maw jungle in normals but keep that shit out of my ranked games... -.-