Long time no see, shit thread.

So, recently started to play this game again, and god how I haven't missed it.

Got to gold promos rather easily, had 3 games with feeders, this is one of them, and lost it. This is a 17 minute short game, where the ADC managed to die 12 times. That's rather fucking impressive.

The previous game I had a Lux support who died 8 times in 15 minutes (then we surrendered). HOW do these fucking autistic morons even get out of iron?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Risks of playing league

Today I played zed in mid, I had a good start, but my jungler started to feed the enemy mider. Classic)

I refused to exchange position ( I was top lane) in lobby so the other person decided to play Teemo ADC, I won my lane but, I died once! So the Teemo was saying to look at our top lane how it's bad ... XD he B to base and walked in circle in the base for the rest of the game flaming and pinging everyone... Yey!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellst0rmm View Post
    I refused to exchange position ( I was top lane) in lobby so the other person decided to play Teemo ADC, I won my lane but, I died once! So the Teemo was saying to look at our top lane how it's bad ... XD he B to base and walked in circle in the base for the rest of the game flaming and pinging everyone... Yey!
    Shit like this is entirely Riot's fault. They are so greedy that they won't bring back the Tribunal or Human-read reports. Now a bot has to somehow decide Teemo was inting and deserves a ban. And we all know that ain't happening

just carry harder bro ez

how the fuck do you die 11 times in 19 min as Malzahar. He asked me to switch with him since he got auto filled jg

got trolled by a 3 man stack but if say anything ever so slightly offensive i get muted.

get called Ni***r and call em stupid for that? MUTED

FUCK the reporting sy stem