Two games in a row where people threw hissy fits! : /

1st game.... our last pick instalocks Kog because he wanted to ADC and didn't wanna support even though every role was filled. He fights for CS with our ADC. Our mid begs him to go mid (lux) while she supports. Know what he told her? "GO **** YOURSELF LUX!!!" I mean...what??? Is he even human? He doesn't build right, comes out with the most kills because he always died and suicided getting 1 or 2 kill(steals) but also with the most deaths at 15 or so. His ego kept going up every time he got these suicide kills making him even less cooperative than he was, making him cocky and made him start bossing us around like he was a pro. We lost obviously we weren't playing like a team and the ADCs were sharing farm, and the one with more kills couldn't play one properly. He just sat still and AAed. Never tried and run away or avoid stuff.

Next game we had our 1st pick be a complete newbie at LoL... but they acted like they knew everything. They banned Teemo so no one could pick him because he sucks. Then Syndra because she's FotM (havent seen her in ranked at ALL!) and Eve because her stealth makes it impossible to win early game. The enemy picked all of the top tier champs. Our 1st pick then said "I'm going mid" even though second pick politely asked for it after noticing the enemy picked Morgana. 1st pick claimed Morg was garbage and they could take her easy. 2 minutes in, the feeding begins and our ragtag team of mediocre champs couldn't beat their meta one, and the fact that Morg had an hourglass like 8 minutes in made killing her very hard.

I'm at 1250 rating and people work together and are nice in champion select... and I win almost every game (well, I went on a 6 lose streak once, that was bad) but overall, I've had very few trolls/leavers.

Am I doing something wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    I'm at 1250 rating and people work together and are nice in champion select... and I win almost every game (well, I went on a 6 lose streak once, that was bad) but overall, I've had very few trolls/leavers.

Am I doing something wrong?
    If you win almost every game but you're still at 1250, then yeah.

Janna trying to zone alistar/vayne combination bot (0-5-0 in first 8 minutes..), standing near walls all the time. Ziggs not buying pots for mid against kassadin because 'I can buy lategame items faster' (his first item was tier 2 AS boots). Oh god why did I even start my ranked matches...

Ashe and I, kill 2 people top. Ashe pings and pushes the second turret top lane while I head mid cause 3 of them are pushing our mide. They take down 3 turrets(I can't fight 3)and an inhib, Ashe kills the top turret, then dies to teemo, and begins saying I suck. Later we ace the enemy team. I(as the jungler) Told my team to go for baron. The Kha'zix says no, and is pinging mid. Everyone sits for about 30 secs in base, then heads up mid, team fight breaks out, they ace us, and run through our base. We killed a couple of them, had we killed baron, we would have won that fight, and finished the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enemy team: premade Rengar jungle + Khazix top
    My team: Moronic Darius top

I think I need say no more.

Dear Jax,

Fuck you, you absolute cunt of a Riot creation.

Yours Sincerely,
    One incredibly annoyed Irelia player

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Did 2 rankeds again. First game Ahri went 0/6 against a Katarina, Gangplank jungler was level 6 by the time I was level 10 (I was support, and I was only like 0/1/3 or something, so I didn't get crazy exp). 2nd game last pick picks Anivia and says mid when we already had a mid. The original mid was forced to go bot and Anivia proceeded to feed the enemy Ryze like crazy.

I'm done with ranked games again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    If you win almost every game but you're still at 1250, then yeah.
    Probably stopped playing in ranked

Okay, so it's become apparent the amount of failers at entry level ranked is 1891274129x more than those in level 30 normals, Jesus Christ.. Played Alistar support with Graves bot lane against a Soraka/MF. We held our lane well, were 2 kills up by 12 minutes. However, top lane Xin Zhao fed Riven 0/5/0 by 8 minutes, mid lane Annie was 2 kills down against Malzahar and our jungler Warwick was pretty non-existant. Game was a S@20 with us 4/16, Graves with 2 kills, me with one, and Annie on one. Absolutely horrendous. No wonder so many good players end up with bad ELO playing solo queue.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Not a shitty team/game. A shitty person. A Gragas. This guy, this guy right here.

He was playing vs Anivia. He got first blooded at level 3. Then died at level 4, both 1v1. I was playing Shyvanna, so my gank capacity was severely limited. We managed to egg Anivia outside of tower range at level 5. It was their side of the river, but just out of tower range. I'd used all my cooldowns to get her into egg form, so I was beating away relentlessly on Anivia. What does Gragas do? He. Runs. Back. To. His. Tower. Not one auto-attack, one spell, nothing. He just ran off. Anivia survived with 5hp, I died trying to secure the kill for both kill/assist (Creep block and tower). Would've put him back into the game, but instead, nope. Surrender at 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing as Syndra, had 19/4 with 320 minion kills. Rest of team utter morons. Had a lead of 20 kills and lost cause of a fed Garen. Whom I couldn't even scratch. After basically owning everyone and cheating death several times in early game I get called a noob and a kill stealer.

Oh the joys of pick up groups.....

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    top lane Xin Zhao fed Riven 0/5/0 by 8 minutes, .
    In my experience with both champions, Xin Zhao can't stand to Riven by no means in early game. So, yeah, I sometimes get a few deaths not trusting the potential of other enemy champions.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    In my experience with both champions, Xin Zhao can't stand to Riven by no means in early game. So, yeah, I sometimes get a few deaths not trusting the potential of other enemy champions.
    Yeah, pretty much. Although a good player will always own a bad player, Riven is always a tough cookie. And if she gets fed, well, fun times. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    ARAM, we have 2 adc and olaf. No one goes lw and actually as, only ad. enemy mumu goes frozen heart. "OMG MUMU OP HE CAN 1v3 us all". GG. Retards. And those people manage to got 1500 in rankeds somehow.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Okay, so it's become apparent the amount of failers at entry level ranked is 1891274129x more than those in level 30 normals, Jesus Christ.. Played Alistar support with Graves bot lane against a Soraka/MF. We held our lane well, were 2 kills up by 12 minutes. However, top lane Xin Zhao fed Riven 0/5/0 by 8 minutes, mid lane Annie was 2 kills down against Malzahar and our jungler Warwick was pretty non-existant. Game was a S@20 with us 4/16, Graves with 2 kills, me with one, and Annie on one. Absolutely horrendous. No wonder so many good players end up with bad ELO playing solo queue.
    I fear the day I start playing ranked

10+ Year Old Account
    Im so annoyed at people insta locking weak midlaners as first pick, so so so mad... so mad. Even more mad when they get countered, feed, and end up blaming the rest. Shazzam so mad. UHHHH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Im so annoyed at people insta locking weak midlaners as first pick, so so so mad... so mad. Even more mad when they get countered, feed, and end up blaming the rest. Shazzam so mad. UHHHH
    Play draft instead :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Play draft instead :P
    I am talking about draft. Or ranked, for that matter. Raging beyond anything when someone insists on doing something, claims to be good, then falls hard on his/her face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    I am talking about draft. Or ranked, for that matter. Raging beyond anything when someone insists on doing something, claims to be good, then falls hard on his/her face.
    Oh got you, first picking mid then wondering why they got countered.

Hohohohohoh I just had the laugh of a lifetime.

My team, just got raped. One feeding Voli and one feeding Kha'zix. 0/8/0 and 0/4/0. I think we lost in the first 5 min. But here it comes. I ask people to report the Voli for purposely feeding (just walked in and died several times)

The response was;

We won't. We are a premade.

Yes. I shit you not. They made a 4-man premade of the worst players in the game.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-10-20 at 01:19 AM.