There's been some crazy things in bot for me lately... including a Tristana and Nautilus who talked some weird language, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about some "Naut and Blitz combo". Jeez.

That, along with a guy who was asked to go bot and picked Kha'Zix, and a "Kennen AD carry" who ended up feeding their Kog'maw insane amounts of kills.

Another thing I notice is that a LOT of mids tend to be giant prima donnas. Obviously they're too good for "fail teams" and never do anything wrong. Some tops are like that too, but it's mostly mid...

God I hate leavers, especially when they have bullshit excuses. Save the excuses and just DC. Don't tell me your dog ate your cat, I know it's not true.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    God I hate leavers, especially when they have bullshit excuses. Save the excuses and just DC. Don't tell me your dog ate your cat, I know it's not true.
    Oh god. People used that as an excuse to leave? That's a new one. xD

Lost 5 games in a row today, mind you only play Blind pick. But the lack of communication, courtesy and common sense was just astounding.

I play carry and i to think im pretty good, if i have a decent support. So i had a Lulu support who says they are support, steal my cs build Ap and feed the ememy team.

Instalock Kat goes mid build Ad and loses lane to Diana and blames the jungler for not ganking. I faced a Lulu adc and so many random bot lanes.

A Talon player , that when ever a team fight happened. Ran away faster than a Greyhound with an arse full of Dynamite.

Oh lord what a day, i think i need to start playing Draft Pick.

Don't play Blind Pick. That's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Don't play Blind Pick. That's all I can say.
    Oh yes, Draft pick is so much better.

5 players join room;
    player 1: mid!
    player 2: mid!
    player 4: mid!

player 1: I called it first!
    player 2: My mid is better than yours!
    player 4: I'm going to go mid even if you go mid!

Vespian dodges the game and loses *another* 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post

5 players join room;

Just dodged a game when almost exactly this happened, then some caved and said top / bot - no jungle.

They wanted

Swain
    Nocturne
    Nidalee
    Brand

all took flash / ignite and none had any intention of jungling. Jungle is the one role I can't fill, so I couldn't oblige, but even if I could, thats a really frigging horrid selection of champs

I HATE it when the whole team just picks what they want to play, comp and role be damned, and refuses to budge or change, forcing me to play a terrible game or waste time dodging.

I like to play ranked with a friend of mine, always playing AD/Support in bot. My friend call us bot as we enter the char screen, nobody complain. He pick me Sona as our first pick, right after our second guy to pick decide he want to AD with the reason "I don't want a pre-made bot, they always feed"

So he pick his AD and feed himself??????
    We don't play ranked pre-made often, but we still hold a 12-0 score the past few weeks, but lost that game obvious.

Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

5 players join room;

I play 4-6 games per day for last 3 or 4 weeks, that never happens to me. I mean, some disagreement often happens when several people call the same role but it always mellows out and they reach some sort of a reasonable, working agreement. If something like that is commonplace in your lobbies then you probably need to play more and climb up the normal-ELO ladder out of that area. :P
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

5 players join room;

Better than Blind pick yes. I never said it was retard-proof

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I play 4-6 games per day for last 3 or 4 weeks, that never happens to me. I mean, some disagreement often happens when several people call the same role but it always mellows out and they reach some sort of a reasonable, working agreement. If something like that is commonplace in your lobbies then you probably need to play more and climb up the normal-ELO ladder out of that area. :P
    Oh dw, it's just a classic example of knocking on wood. A friend of mine said, lets go do draft, it has better players. The previous writtenpiece happened. I'm not even in ELO yet, level 21 at the moment.

Oh dw, it's just a classic example of knocking on wood. A friend of mine said, lets go do draft, it has better players. The previous writtenpiece happened. I'm not even in ELO yet, level 21 at the moment.
    Ah, well there you have it!

Wow. Just wow. It was so terrible it was great. I mean, we managed to get a honorary kill 17 minutes in, in a 4-man gank against the support. Barely.
    Last edited by Caine; 2012-11-01 at 09:43 PM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

Olaf support? o.O

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/APPwBl.jpg[IMG]

Wow. Just wow. It was so terrible it was great. I mean, we managed to get a honorary kill 17 minutes in, in a 4-man gank against the support. Barely.
    xD

That's a level 30 game? Haha. Fortunately, this never happened to me, but I think I would laugh my ass off if it did. XD

I've had both happen to me. Completely and utterly destroying the enemy team, and I've also been utterly destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Olaf support? o.O

... Wow. That was so bad it actually altered my perception of reality, making me perceive the game worse than it actually was. (I'm quite confident about the kill's time though.)

... Wow. That was so bad it actually altered my perception of reality, making me perceive the game worse than it actually was. (I'm quite confident about the kill's time though.)
    I have seen a "support" voli and a "support" riven today... they both got soundly trounced. I don't just mean a duo lane, both creep farming, one was clearly trying to support... it didn't end well for them xD

It's not "common place", but still happens to me way more than I want. I think I dodge 1 out of 3-5 games, and that's me picking whatever is needed meaning they will somehow whine and not get what they want so troll pick. My normal W/L is on 343 to 285, which was around 1800-1900 elo back when lolmatches could still read it.
    But I stopped playing ranked because it was WA-HAY worse there around 1200-1250 elo.

This game man, this game... This is the sole reason why my win/loss ratio keeps dropping below positive every other day... I did everything I could, I was level 18 when the rest of my team were around level 10, won my lane, and carried as much as humanly possible... but to no avail.