Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well I guess when in loading screen someone has a golden border around their portrait, it means they reached gold elo, right?
    Yep, I guess so, but I played mostly ranked lately and my elo is lower so didn't see it, only silver

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Well I guess when in loading screen someone has a golden border around their portrait, it means they reached gold elo, right?
    If you were able to reach gold elo in solo queue you should have a golden border showing only in normal games and soloqueue. If you reached gold in a 5v5 premade, the border will only show while playing said bracket. At least thats what i experienced till now but i guess thats yesterdays news.

I was with Lux mid with a Diamond border. She was the worst player and the one who said "who cares its only normal" at the end of the game, throwing it ON PURPOSE.

Yeah, I am not looking at borders anymore.

The only ones I've seen with borders so far are myself and a friend. We only made Silver, but there's apparently a lot of people who doesn't do ranked at all.

Also yeah, I never trust someone to be skilled by "supposed ELO" or their wins, because I see a lot of people who have 500, 1000, 1500 and even 2000 wins and still suck donkey balls. Of course always on my team. Always disappointing.

Meh im like 1.6k elo and my normal win ratio is like 215 wins 210 loses, I don't try hard on normals mostly, unless i really want that 1st win of the day.

Normal is just for like to practice with champ you want to get experienced with before going to ranked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Meh im like 1.6k elo and my normal win ratio is like 215 wins 210 loses, I don't try hard on normals mostly, unless i really want that 1st win of the day.

Normal is just for like to practice with champ you want to get experienced with before going to ranked.
    I get this, but in Draft I'd expect you to at least try and win. Throwing it on purpose because "it's only normal" really boils my blood. I treat Draft as my ranked, I have a 356w to 290l ratio and am proud of that, as far as that goes in a game. My ranked experience is so much worse, because I could get into high W/L ratio early on and keep in it. With ranked, I start with idiots and keep stuck if I don't carry, which is tons harder on level 30 than it was on 1-29.

Ugh, I picked AD in blind pick and some guy who wanted the role wanted it too so he decided to instalock TF and go bot with me to troll. (he said he would troll) and called me a retard.

He fed intentionally at bot and therefore I died a lot too.

Can't believe some people....I hope he burns....I really hope he burns in real life, I want that TF player to suffer hard.
    Call me a lunatic, a psycho or a serial killer.

He needs to burn.

I'm gonna vent before game start, our team:
    Sona
    MF
    Kazix
    Wukong
    Orianna

Their:
    Poppy
    Blitz
    Graves
    Zyra
    Skarner

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    I'm gonna vent before game start, our team:
    Sona
    MF
    Kazix
    Wukong
    Orianna

Their:
    Poppy
    Blitz
    Graves
    Zyra
    Skarner
    What's so wrong with your team? Kha'zix might not be all that hot, but other than that dun see what is it you dislike that much.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Was wondering the same thing. Don't really see the problem yet.

Fuck these AFKers in Dominion, the idiots that decide to sit in one place and not do anything, not the actual disconnectors.

Had a Volibear refuse to participate in the opening fight at top, and also decided to stand in one place at the end of the game to let the other team win. On top of that, he called us terrible players. Fuck you Volibear player.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Want to know how to make Eve OP again? Get 4 kills before the 5 minute mark. I'm not even joking the bot and mid lane fed her so bad with a level 1 invade and then after. So mid rage quit and eve just keeps making trips to bot. Meanwhile my jungler decided he wanted to stay in top with me instead of jungling because they took his blue. I believe she had something like Rabbadons, Lichbane, and one other item that I cant recall by the 16 minute mark.

By the time I actually saw her, she could just run around like an idiot and kill everybody because her ult did half your health. It would have been an easy game too because the guy I was up against was one of those bad Teemos that spam blinding dart and then wonder why you suddenly attack them afterwards.

As Vayne with Sona; 4-1-1 Sona, 0-2-5 Vayne.
    Sona- Best KS NZ
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What's so wrong with your team? Kha'zix might not be all that hot, but other than that dun see what is it you dislike that much.
    Well try to compare the CC and tankiness of the 2 teams, and engaging abilities, btw we lost.

FUCKING PEOPLE NOT COMMUNICATING IN LOBBY AND RESULTING IN US HAVING NO JUNGLER IN FUCKING RANKED MAKES ME SO MAD

Absolute 'tard of a Jax calls jungle, I'd already locked in as Garen having called the role at the very beginning. At the end of lobby he then says "me no jungle".

urgh

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Well try to compare the CC and tankiness of the 2 teams, and engaging abilities, btw we lost.
    Well, as long as you coordinated your ultis, you should have been ahead of the enemy team. Orianna ultis, gathers them up, wukong start his own ulti throwing them in the air and dealing quite a lot of damage and when all that is done, sona ulties and stuns them even more :P

As for CC, you've had 3 very strong AOE cc ultimates, perfect for setting up a devastating MF's R on entire enemy team. They might have been more annoying with single-target CC, but didn't even come close with the ability to catch entire team in it. As for engage, last time I checked flashult from Sona was very, very painful, same for Wukong. It's not like you lacked initiation tools.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Probably in a well coordinated team u could be right, still we miss a lot of HB and a frontman in my opinion.
    In a random bunch of players that team composition results in a lot of ppl being grabbed, skarner ultimated, zyra ultimated cc killed while roaming around trying to farm.
    We didn't lack initiation tools but they were much better and more, the only won lane was probably bot,
    poppy out of the lane was almost unkillable and he was ofc protecting his carries, we had noone able to protect.

As far as I've seen lot of ppl at this elo is scared of dieing and want some big champion to stay in front to be confortable, 3000/4000 hp, this is why if I don't see someone like that in team I take nautilus/amumu or leona....if I'm first or secondo pick maybe I take sona...and then noone take someone tanky.

A friend of mine is pissed about lol cause he says HP>all in this moment....and I guess I agree until changes.

Seriously, fuck ranked. More often than not I'm stuck with asshats, retards or bad players in blind, but ranked is beyond a joke.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Probably in a well coordinated team u could be right, still we miss a lot of HB and a frontman in my opinion.
    In a random bunch of players that team composition results in a lot of ppl being grabbed, skarner ultimated, zyra ultimated cc killed while roaming around trying to farm.
    We didn't lack initiation tools but they were much better and more, the only won lane was probably bot,
    poppy out of the lane was almost unkillable and he was ofc protecting his carries, we had noone able to protect.
    Well, how it played out is a different matter, but a tankier team composition would hardly prevent your teammates from getting caught alone or win you the lanes you lost.