So we're up against a strange team. Volibear top, Irelia mid, Cho jungle, Vayne and Nidalee bot. In short, they barely had any AP whatsoever. I (playing Diana) say I can't do shit mid against Irelia and ask if Teemo wants mid. Being the retards Teemo players are, he refuses. Result, I can't farm, I don't get a blue from our Wriggles (wtf) Malphite and in the end their Irelia get's fed beyond fuck.

Moral of the story, my entire team blames me for feeding Irelia. Yet at the end of the match I still had most kills/assists and least deaths of our entire team. Teemo had aroudn 15 deaths, I had a dazzling 4. 2 of which were in lane against Irelia. Obviously this is feeding her as fuck.

3 biggest retards in my team being Teemo, Malph and Varus were all gold elo players.

This game can be fucking hilarious.

2 games today that ive been fed as Graves and both games my team goes full retard

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

First off: 3 games in a row as Lux mid, dominating my lane with some damn near perfect scores (in all games I got Godlike at least, before dying once). Once we get past early-mid game and team fights start, it turns out my team is retarded and we lose the game despite me having fantastic scores. Every time. I hate team based games with people I don't know.

Also:

What is this I don't even
    fgsfds
    and various other confusion based memes.

I think they need to make a big red post when logging into the game that says

"Do not feed teemo"

everytime i get an ashe AD carry this week, they are so useless... is ashe the new teemo?

Just had one, cost us the game with her inability to not walk alone into obvious ganks, do any useful damage, creep farm, in fact do anything... at all, then he proceeds to rage hard at team and be all like "this team so bad report" in /all chat, despite him being the only person with a bad score o.o

Then he starts spamming surrender, and says if we don't surrender, he will leave. he then leaves, and logs back 5 mins later, realising he'll get reported, and actually trys to pretend in /all chat that he disconnected accidentally to avoid more reports... isn't it cute when people have no idea how tribunal works xD

omg really hate when the client just crashes randomly -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    omg really hate when the client just crashes randomly -.-
    At least its not as bad as some people's situation. You should be thankful :P
    http://www.twitch.tv/Cldmani

Any feedback is appreciated

I want a meta where there is only one person in each lane. So that way bot lane can stop being the terror that ruins the whole game. If you get two bad players there and they cant be helped even with ganks because they just run back in at low hp and die, then it's over. You have a guy who is being fed kills from two champions instead of one, and their damage becomes crazy with gold. You no longer have an ADC because they're worthless, so the second you cant instantly kill their ADC it's just game over.

That's what I was thinking about the whole game as a Kog'maw got 10 kills in lane and even when ganks happened, the two idiots still died because they wanted the kill while at 10% hp. For a little bit I could instantly just rush Kog'maw and kill him and then die shortly after, so we managed to "survive" team fights. However once Kog'maw picked up a GA, I knew the game was over. Sure enough our ADC runs in first to die and then I can no longer instantly kill Kog'maw so we get easily aced and just ff because bot lane left us all feeling bad about the game.

Sure our mid was also on the shitty side, but it wasn't nearly as severe as having two feeders in the bot lane that cant be helped. I'm tired of late game coming down to "Oh your ADC is useless and their ADC was being fed two kills at a time? Well then time to enjoy watching your health vanish the second you get targeted".

Main Tristana. Decide to go play Graves for a little bit. And then proceed to get destroyed by another Tristana after she got fed. Oh well. I still love my Tristana <3. Rocket Girl!

Never fails that I spend money on this game then end up deeply regretting it a few matches later after having to deal with the terrible community this game has.

There is just no way around it, the LoL community is deplorable. To have a whole team of people ragging on me as hard as they can because I didnt pick up a 200 health heal on an aram while running from the entire enemy team... Like they didnt make countless mistakes on their own. There is always that one person everyone picks on regardless of how bad the entire team is doing. Just sick of it.

I really wish there was an option to turn off chat completely. Yes you could put everyone on ignore every match. But sometimes you forget, or sometimes you make the mistake of giving this community another chance.

FRGUTYFHFGJFH

Death to all Teemos on my team, I knew I should have tried to shame him out of that 100% useless pick when we have 0 aoe.

Feeds top lane, builds AP drops like max 10 shrooms in a 40 mins game.... hides in bush and does nothing in fights but try and last hit dying heroes.

All my rage.

There is NO team in Teemo.

I'm so fucking sick of all these scaredy little assholes I get on my team these days.

When the tank runs in to tank the whole bunch and they focus him, ENGAGE AND DO DAMAGE. Don't stand back like some moronic little clod. I seem to only get people who want to play Nidalee and poke at people with spears who miss 90% of the time, or Garens who go bruiser, build bruiser yet act like they're the fucking AD carry.

The way to win games these days is to catch the enemy and quickly beat their face in. But apparently, "DAMAGE IZ LE SCARY Q_Q" and so no teamfights go in my favor. I feel like one of those suicidal morons simply because I end up going alone.

People ask me to tank? Yeah, then fucking help me. Oh, okay, I'll just die alone then.

Sorry for the language, but Jesus Christ... I am just so sick of people going all chicken mode when I engage. I feel like random games are a nightmare simply because I can't depend on people to do their job.

Our Maokai couldn't even muster up the guts to tank A SINGLE TOWER. Even though he had tank items. Rrrrrgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Rrrrrgh.
    Well you cant just randomly engage but i guess you know that. Also people just dont like to take unnecessary risks.
    If i had the choice of engaging the enemy because i think that we are stronger as a team or to wait till they make a cruicial mistake id surely pick the latter.

10 losses in a row

I think I will quit this game.

Last game was the most ridiculous experience ever. Dominion; we win 400 to 10 and we lose 0 to 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Well you cant just randomly engage but i guess you know that. Also people just dont like to take unnecessary risks.
    If i had the choice of engaging the enemy because i think that we are stronger as a team or to wait till they make a cruicial mistake id surely pick the latter.
    I only engage when I get a good opportunity, aka. when they make a mistake. There's many times when I, as Darius for example, manage to grab people over a ledge and that's a kill right there.

I'm just mad that people are so good at wasting chances. I basically set up very good initiations, then the rest of my team will go "nope, damage is scary LOL XD" then leave me and usually the only decent guy on my team, to die.

11 losses in a row now

I think I might be the worst player ever

Finally won. Only took me 6 hours to make the win of the day. I ain't even mad anymore.

This is me today

Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-11-25 at 08:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

What do you play and how do you play?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I'm so fucking sick of all these scaredy little assholes I get on my team these days.//snip
    Better this way than the other. I don't even remember how many times my lane opponent/me got first blood because apparently diving at lvl 2-5 is a good idea according to my jungler. Seen so many TFs under enemy turrets in midgame, so many double tower dives.... Seriously. Better too afraid than not afraid enough.

Also, had such an annoying team twice today. Still won both games, but... Game one, I did not get even a single blue until 35 minute mark. Well, can't really blame the jungler for being selfish, as he did not get any of them either - except the first one. It was so annoying... He was nearby, I told him several times to come because they are taking our blue - NOPE WRAITHS. Then our top - picked WW vs Kayle, fed her like fuck, came to my lane after pushing his to steal cs. -.- Good thing our bot did well, because top got demolished and I could not do much vs. Gragas with a permanent blue and got demolished as soon as Kayle was done with top turret.

Game 2 - there I did rather well, 8/4/11 as Malz. The team, however, was a 3-man premade from Poland + my friend. Those 3 people... Every. Single. Thing. That. Went. Wrong. Was. My. Fault. Darius top fed GP like a boss, every time TF ganked him with his ulti after he overextended - WTF MALZ NO SS NOOB. Every time he went sightseeing alone and got killed WTF MALZ NO HELP NOOB REPORT. When he tried to - and failed - steal a kill I had under my suppression(Why waste his ult at an already dead target anyway? Oo) WTF MALZ KS NOOB. When I decided against trying to dive and kill a nearly-dead Lee and Ez under their turret WTF Malz why didn't you kill him!. When Darius decided diving 2 turrets 1v3 to try and get a wounded TF is a good idea - WTF MALZ NO HELP. GODS. So fucking annoying.

Moreover, when they ran out of English insults(did not take long) they filled the chat with elaborate abuse in Polish - I kinda have to admire their creativity as well as tenacity, as I pretended to not understand it and only replied to English text.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

So... I just had a brainwave.

Chogath - Top
    Malphite - Jungle
    Orianna - Mid
    Lulu - Support
    Ezreal/Twitch - AD Carry

Seems like it would be an amazing teamfight combo, and the champions aren't even that bad individually, some even being considered "top picks" or "OP".

Orianna ults to gather them, Malphite ults in for first knockup, followed by chogath rupture for the second, followed by a lulu ult onto malphite for the third. All whilst chogath's AA's with maxxed spikes are hitting the entire team.

Can't really decide what ADC would go best with this though, maybe EZ for the ult, or twitch for ulted autoattacks passing through units?
    | PC | PC guts | WoW | LoL |

Twitch or Varus. Possibly Miss Fortune.