So... I just had a brainwave.

Chogath - Top
    Malphite - Jungle
    Orianna - Mid
    Lulu - Support
    Ezreal/Twitch - AD Carry

Seems like it would be an amazing teamfight combo, and the champions aren't even that bad individually, some even being considered "top picks" or "OP".

Orianna ults to gather them, Malphite ults in for first knockup, followed by chogath rupture for the second, followed by a lulu ult onto malphite for the third. All whilst chogath's AA's with maxxed spikes are hitting the entire team.

Can't really decide what ADC would go best with this though, maybe EZ for the ult, or twitch for ulted autoattacks passing through units?
    | PC | PC guts | WoW | LoL |

Twitch or Varus. Possibly Miss Fortune.

had a game we downed like 6 towers, got 2 barons and we still lost because some one on my team just go individually and throw the game, srsly wtf.

I should like set up camp in this thread, still it feels good to vent

Me and my partner decide to take a ranked game...

First try: we dodge because two of the people on our team know each other from a previous bad game, and proceed to start balls to the wall flaming each other, well thats not gonna end well for any teamplay...

Second try: champion select... we arrange a decent team but "that guy" who never talks pipes up when it's his pick "oh, I am ADC then?" but he picks graves, so phew. He then says just a second before the game starts "this is draft right?"
    Oh fuck. Too late.
    He never plays, sits in base AFK.
    We lose.

Third try: Champion select - first pick instalock Sejuani and bans trundle, volibear and karma with revive and promote "OK I TROLL" "I am here to make you lose ELO" "hue hue hue" etc. I dodge again, but damned if I will do nothing, so as I refuse to lose ELO to make a tribunal report in the game, I manually frigging ticket support about the guy. it probably won't do anything, but I refuse to let that stuff go. Screw him. Seriously.

Forth try: There was no forth try, I have a 1 hour debuff, and I am in no mood to play.

A productive 2 hours all told huh

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    What do you play and how do you play?
    I only play Dominion or ARAM for fun since quite some time now. The chances to get trolled are the same, but the time you get humiliated is usually lower so I avoid Proving Grounds.
    I usually play Jayce or Lux and I turn out to be useless most of the time. God knows why... how should I explain what I do wrong? There is also nobody to tell you what you do wrong. Usually you just get OMG TARD msgs... my ignore list is extremely full already.

I've been playing video games for around 15 years now... I've been playing games like LoL since ever and I get the game, and the tactics and everything. But playing alone or with friends who got no clue is so little fun in this game that I seriously consider quitting it completely.

I don't even think about playing ranked. I think that would only make me quit even faster. And you really can't say I am not dedicated. I used to be a world top 30 wow player. I know how to get my shit done
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-11-26 at 01:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

Warchief
    Fucking cunts who cant smite properly. My jungler just got outdamage'd by a fucking LeBlanc @50minutes into the fucking game. We've stomped them all the way until that point. Every fight. He gives baron and throws the entire game because he cant look at the HP of a fucking mob before he presses his fucking smite. HOLY FUCK.

I'm just gonna stick to jungling because YOU CANNOT TRUST THESE INCOMPETENT FUCKS WITH ANYTHING THATS EVEN REMOTELY FUCKING IMPORTANT TO THE FUCKING GAME. Good fucking god.

He got outjungled by a Galio. BY A FUCKING GALIO. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Outfarmed. Outleveled. Galio ganked more. HE WAS PLAYING VOLIBEAR. How hard is it to fucking jungle the basics? NOT HARD AT ALL. NOT EVEN THE FUCKING SLIGHTEST IS IT ANY HARD WHATSOFUCKINGEVER.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. All better.

Just had a game, where i ping the pantheon to bait their mundo jungle and cho to his tribush where I'm waiting. Chases till mid shows up, then proceeds to bring them back to tri brush and get myself and him killed with mid having both my buffs. I just quit the game.
    http://www.twitch.tv/Cldmani

Any feedback is appreciated

A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Getting SICK of these randoms I get. 4 other people instalock 3 AD melee champs and a ranged carry. Immediately "bwaaaah we need a tank or a jungler, bwaaaah". Let's see. Np AP at all for mid, no support so I'm clearly gonna be the only one who cares about warding, I hate jungling (literally the one role I will not do unless I am with friends), and I can just tell they are gonna feed the enemy team anyway. I just queue dodge em.

But it's so freaking common, every damn day, multiple times a day when my time for LoL is extremely limited right now and I am just tired of it. I don't even care that much about the champs, pick whatever FOTM or UP broken champ and I won't care, but the constant blatantly stupid comps are bullsh*t. I really should start just picking whoever i want to play and going afk til SR loads up (or just picking PvE), but for some reason I haven't learned my lesson yet.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

It's been said before, but really, if you want a first win do a botgame FIRST, then do your normal games. You'll lose out on so much frustration because you already got the extra IP so you'll just go "fuck it" if you get bad games rather than queueing on and on because you want the IP.

God damn, I'm getting sick of ranked. it's like a mindfuck of stupidity/trolling that makes absolutely no sense... http://i.imgur.com/WggWt.jpg
    I can play support and do, imo, great(Constantly ward, support my ADC well, whilst keeping the enemy zoned the best to my ability, keep timers up on nash/drag and if i see them go down, blue+red buff), but still lose game after game after game :x
    However I play a support top lane with bad teammates and end up winning =/

So anyway, this is more than just a generalised rant. I got in a lobby last night, as first pick, i'd called support any no one objected, so I locked in a nunu, because y'know, he can do pretty much every single lane, just in case people are afk... turned out to be for the best.
    Well, after i'd locked in(was about the time of our 3rd pick) our 5th pick screams in caps "ME AND 4th pick ARE PREMADE BOT! IM ADC HE SUP"
    So i'm like "dude, you could have said something earlier I kinda said i was supporting and locked in already.
    He just yelled back "STFU NOOB WE'RE PREMADE WE WILL CARRY" etc etc you know how it goes.

Anyway, I decide to just give up and let him have it, as starting a fight in champ select would not do us any good as a team. Fast forward to his pick, and locks in Brand.
    Everyone except him and his duoqueue friend are like "umm dude... we need an ad carry... we already have 2 AP's and he just screams "SHUT UP I KNOW WHAT IM DOING, WE CARRIED SO MANY GAMES AS AD BRAND THIS IS SMURF". I was quite literally facepalming at this point, but I was fucking tired and couldn't be bothered dodging so I just stuck with it and played top vs Zed.

I was top of cs until the end of the laning phase.(100@about 14 minutes if i recall with 0-0-0 score, closest being diana on about 80) I downed their tower and began to roam.
    Bare in mind, brand was already 0-5-3 by this point and still screaming in chat about how we're noobs and need to help him when he gets ganked. Worth mentioning, I think taric had placed a total of about 3 wards by this point, and never kept any key map points warded[baron, drag, buffs, tribrushs, jungle entrances].(sidenote, that pinkward was bought at the start of the game and never left his inventory).
    Diana was something like 8-8-0, just constantly trading one for one with their cho-gath, so we both had pretty strong mids... at least cho wasn't getting feast stacked.
    I helped push mid tower down and then just went on a roaming spree with her and nocturne and we pretty much got her 10 kills alone due to out of position players/ganks and towerdives. We followed that up with a bunch of teamfights which ended up with me getting anally raped once i'd BB'd noct, ulted and spammed iceblast on vayne.
    However diana managed to clean up all the kills and got even more fed, pretty much solo'd a baron and pushed to end it.

They simply lost due to their positioning, and if i'm honest, we should have absolutely lost this 100%.
    I feel like none of us deserved that win at all(maybe nocturne, he was the only player that game who played well and wasn't a complete dick, myself included).

Unrelated to this game, but I'm thinking of just playing top/jungle until I can get to an elo I would feel comfortable at (1300-1500) where I know ad carries can last hit and trade well, rather than spending 50% of the game typing and ignoring all kills I set up/not poking at all and getting ganked despite seeing me falling back, having river and tribrush warded and retreat pinging/typing care. I guess that 4 extra CS is worth dieing for.
    Last edited by Adt; 2012-11-26 at 08:47 AM.
    | PC | PC guts | WoW | LoL |

Coming across a lot of people who insta lock in supports, say they are playing support, and then don't ward at all.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Better this way than the other. I don't even remember how many times my lane opponent/me got first blood because apparently diving at lvl 2-5 is a good idea according to my jungler. Seen so many TFs under enemy turrets in midgame, so many double tower dives.... Seriously. Better too afraid than not afraid enough.
    Is it really? The way to win these days, usually, is going all-out on the enemy when they don't expect it. Heck, I would be happy if the rest of the team just died with me, or if they got away at low health. If they run away at full health, then yeah, I'll just say "thanks for the help, guys. Really appreciate it".

Funny thing is that when the other team went balls-deep, they won. We were doing dragon, Pantheon ultis in, Malphite ultis in (hits no one, but just to get over the wall), Smites the dragon, we die and they live. Not only did we lose dragon, we obviously saw them come and STILL managed to get killed. I was tanking dragon and got the front-load of the damage so I didn't have a chance, but... ugh.

People either think they are gods, or that the enemy team is gonna fall into their lap if they dance around enough. I hate those games. They're boring. Just for once, I'd like a game where we catch them, crush them and win the game.

Enemy team is:
    graves
    gp
    annie
    soraka
    shen

Teammate comment, "they got a no damage team we can win easy."

A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post

People either think they are gods, or that the enemy team is gonna fall into their lap if they dance around enough. I hate those games. They're boring. Just for once, I'd like a game where we catch them, crush them and win the game.
    I had (finally) a good game like this last night. My teeam was Amumu jungle, Trist mid, me "support" as Zyra with Ashe, and Blitzcrank top. So basically we were the ultimate gank team but little sustain if we didn't catch em off guard. Blitz did fine, Amumu was helping gank a LOT in all lanes, Trist helped when Maumu didn't...but of course something had to give.

The Ashe was absolutely worthless, even with myself landing my roots to prevent escape/catch a gank and both pseudo warding with seeds and using actual wards as well, Ashe spent half the time sitting at the tower with creeps at mid or lower, then had the nerve to complain about KSing when she couldn't catch up to me and Amumu during ganks (so Amumu and I both got one, they would have gotten away otherwise). My plant AA gave me a higher CS than Ashe by the 8 minute mark so I just left the lane to roam and we quickly pushed top and mid with some uber gankage with a Amumu/Blitz/Zyra combo. Trist was thankfully picking up the slack where Ashe wasn't and ended up pretty fed. I just went tanky AP and they gave up after a sucessfull 4 vs 4 gank in mid.

Amumu and I went like 8-6-24 and Trist was in the 15-5 range. Ashe was 4-9 and still hadn't caught up to my creep score by the end, even with Bot to herself after the 10 min mark. That's why I have a hard time going passive/defensive support right now, I would have been sad supporting that "carry".
    Last edited by Kenai; 2012-11-26 at 07:14 PM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Just played swain mid was doing great until the top and bottom teams started screaming at each other and stop working together so yea we lost because of that. They began intentionally feeding and not helping each other out then asking for surrender at 20min. Mind u this all happened within 3min at start

Junglers that think it's their job to just farm are the worst jungler that exists in LoL imo. Enemy jungler is picking two lanes to camp so that both are forced to their turrets, so the enemy is way overextended. However the jungler chooses to ignore that and just keeps on farming. They also decided that the mid laner should tank wolves for them so mid has to back after that.

You always have people showing sympathy for any jungler, which makes it even more annoying. It is the jungler's fault if they let multiple lanes be pushed to the turret without any action taken at all. It just makes the guy not care about being ganked and play even more aggressive. Just because you have a camp up, doesn't mean you need to clear it asap. Go pick a lane if you just want to farm and leave jungling to people who will actually make an effort to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Junglers that think it's their job to just farm are the worst jungler that exists in LoL imo. Enemy jungler is picking two lanes to camp so that both are forced to their turrets, so the enemy is way overextended. However the jungler chooses to ignore that and just keeps on farming. They also decided that the mid laner should tank wolves for them so mid has to back after that.

You always have people showing sympathy for any jungler, which makes it even more annoying. It is the jungler's fault if they let multiple lanes be pushed to the turret without any action taken at all. It just makes the guy not care about being ganked and play even more aggressive. Just because you have a camp up, doesn't mean you need to clear it asap. Go pick a lane if you just want to farm and leave jungling to people who will actually make an effort to do something.
    ^Actually relates to my story. But I 100% agree.
    Bad junglers are the worst people ever.
    That's why I always jungle in ranked, so I don't let my team down.

My story. Not my team, bad enemy jungler.
    So I'm like, I'ma be old school and play King Rammus.
    Top wards enemy red, so I go to steal it and kill him (Enemy jungler is an AD YI). I screw up and go to early, steal red but Yi gets away with 20hp.
    Go and gank top successfully.
    Keep jungling, steal YI's next blue, then I keep ganking.
    So by now I'm 1/0/5 and Yi is 0/0/0.
    Now he starts going out about how I'm such a 'tryhard gaming f@g!' because I counterjungle and gank.
    I'm at like 50cs and he's at like 80, so he reckon he's topshiz.
    Then he goes on about how he just came back from DoTA2 to see if the game wasn't boring anymore. Bad team play gives him some kills but he keeps going on about how much the game sucks.
    Proceeds to say how Farming > Skill in this game. This is coming from someone saying they play DoTA all the time. Proceeds with this rant for about 10mins, while arguing with me about me saying that I'd like to see a fed Yi beat the whole enemy team at the same level, compared to say Ursa or PA in DoTA win a 1v5.
    Rages for the rest of the game at his team and their team.

Got me in such a bad mood, was fun watching him die to my W and Thornmail while I taunted him, proceeding to say I'm a noob champion and I have no skill compared to YI.

*sigh*
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

So recently i played a game as jungle Lee Sin... We were all a bit worried that we might have a troll in our team because our Alistars name was WTF TROLL OMG... True enough he was. He bought usual stuff went down mid lane and started fighting Heimer right away.. Seemed like he was going to feed but he enabled Kass to take the kill... Didn't even die himself. Then later he just runs through towers with ult on... All alone but feed he can not because Kass is so fed at this point that a pulverize enables him to oneshot heimer and whoever is around.

So after i have helped top and bot lane to become quite fed (Caitlyn was solo bot due to the roaming alistar.) He disconnected due to his lack of skill in trolling.. So we actually won because of a troll alistar... Oh and btw he had promote...

You always have people showing sympathy for any jungler, which makes it even more annoying.
    Nah, people just see it from several peoples' perspectives. Everyone agrees that a jungler who just stays in the jungle is a total moron.

Also Kuthe, that Yi was hilarious to read about. You shoulda just said something like "your suffering feeds me" and stuff. The best way to handle kids is either just ignoring them or acting unrelentingly crazy.

Disagree entirely. Some junglers aren't ganking junglers. Some junglers excel at counter jungling (Nunu for example) and so their job is to shut down the enemy jungler so they become creep starved and can't gank. Some junglers (Shyv, Fiora) are meant to farm and build powerful items for a strong late game. And some junglers are meant to gank.

Even though you may have a jungler, it is still your job to win your own lane. Relying on a jungler to win your lane is the worst thing a laner can do. If you're having a tough time, then ask for a gank. If they can't gank, then play passive and farm at your tower. For a great many games now I take a junglers actions on my lane to be a bonus, not an expectation. And because of that, I win more games.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!