10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Julian View Post
    DEAR DARIUS NUBS:

Can you please all go sit the fuck down? Whether they're on my team or not (and they're in every single fucking game) they always talk trash and think they're the shit. It's like me driving a monster truck in a demolition derby against a honda civic and saying "LOL I PWNED U NUB"

For some reason I have a strong feeling that these are the same tards that played Trynd before his nerf and currently play Olaf as well ("Lol I build 100% tank but do more dps than our carry derp derp I'm good").

Seriously, if you're going to play Darius don't open your mouth unless to say "good fight", "nice one" or any variant of that other wise you are making the biggest ass clown out of yourself.

Sincerely, every person who doesn't play Darius.

p.s. Enjoy your circle jerk fest before he gets nerfed
    As I mentioned before:

The same boastful behavior can be seen with Xin Zhao and Master Yi players too.

I also find annoying the part where a Darius player makes every attempt to use their ult to get every kill, even if the target was going to die without his help. He ends up with a 1X/X/0 score and says that "I'M CARRYING NUBS", and also says that his team is too heavy to carry if they lose the game.

And no, I'm not one of "those" Darius players, as I use him in the jungle and try not to go crazy with the R button on enemies.
    There's also the issue of Darius players that end up snowballing and build pure glass cannon, and whine about dying in teamfights.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    DEAR DARIUS NUBS:

Can you please all go sit the fuck down? Whether they're on my team or not (and they're in every single fucking game) they always talk trash and think they're the shit. It's like me driving a monster truck in a demolition derby against a honda civic and saying "LOL I PWNED U NUB"

For some reason I have a strong feeling that these are the same tards that played Trynd before his nerf and currently play Olaf as well ("Lol I build 100% tank but do more dps than our carry derp derp I'm good").

Seriously, if you're going to play Darius don't open your mouth unless to say "good fight", "nice one" or any variant of that other wise you are making the biggest ass clown out of yourself.

Even though I don't agree with everything you say, I call it the Darius-syndrome or otherwise the Solo Top-syndrome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Even though I don't agree with everything you say, I call it the Darius-syndrome or otherwise the Solo Top-syndrome.
    It can be said for most of the faceroll easy-mode melee DPS/bruisers.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It can be said for most of the faceroll easy-mode melee DPS/bruisers.
    It's seems to be worse with Darius though. They just think they play the best champ in game because they can free ulti everyone at 15% health basically, and if they manage to ult like 2 people they think they won the entire teamfight on their own and you rely on them.

Darius is one of my favorite tops... because he just feels satisfying. All the bad talk about him makes me feel bad.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2012-12-04 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    It's seems to be worse with Darius though. They just think they play the best champ in game because they can free ulti everyone at 15% health basically, and if they manage to ult like 2 people they think they won the entire teamfight on their own and you rely on them.
    I'm sorry, but this is the same syndrome as;
    "omg, why didnt you ping ss"
    "only support should buy wards"

Deleted
    I feel that currently Rengar has taken the top position of "op bruiser 5 tank 1 damage still kills carry and gets away". This used to be Jayce, but he's gone.
    I feel Olaf's damage is low, plus he needs his ult/ghost to be real effective in a teamfight. Rengar on the other hand has massive burst, heals, jumps and insta-invis.

I've been contemplating buying Darius because I need a good top. I feel he's in a good spot now and not likely to get nerfed, unlike said Rengar. Still not sure if I shouldn't just get Irelia...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is the same syndrome as;
    "omg, why didnt you ping ss"
    "only support should buy wards"
    I hate these 2. Soooo much. Look at your damned map it's there for a reason!! and everyone. Everyone. should buy wards.

Deleted
    DEAR DARIUS NUBS:

So, I'm a dick because I play Olaf? Is that what you're saying?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I hate these 2. Soooo much. Look at your damned map it's there for a reason!! and everyone. Everyone. should buy wards.
    Yes ok, but if the situation is intense I'd like to have a ping in case mid is coming bot to 4 man dive or something like that.

Deleted
    Dont even try to deny it! Its the truth!!

Deleted
    No you're just a dick, didn't we all know that? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    DEAR DARIUS NUBS:

Some one either just got their ass handed to them by a Darius, or lost because of a bad one. Either way, it's not just Darius players who are total assholes like that. The melee carries are especially notorious for attracting that kind of player.

Also, people have been crying nerf for months and yet there is still nothing. Keep dreaming on that part.

Teemo is the same, all Teemo players are bad but yet it still attracts players.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    No you're just a dick, didn't we all know that? :O
    I thought we had something special :/

Deleted
    I thought we had something special :/
    2 dicks that is.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 03:01 PM ----------

Game 1: Rengar leaves after 2 minutes. Ryze has a shitty pull, steals 3 of my wraiths at beginning, including big one, fails to get blue because of my red buff....
    Game 2: Decent, The only useful player on the other team was a fed WW jungle (yes, a fed WW jungle -.-). First carry buys a QSS at 44 minutes, game is over at 45 minutes. Pro player Ryze sucks balls and flames. Nearly all their damage was AP based (Yi, Zyra, WW) yet most of my team has twice more armor then MR. Sigh.
    Game 3: Kennen and Sona botlane, after about 10 minutes Kennen has like 15 cs and 6 deaths. Sona 5 deaths. Few minutes later they apologize and AFK.

I just love this game sometimes. Tempted to start playing ranked ONLY, in the hope I at least have more then 50% chance I don't end up with complete shitholes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine this scenario. Your team has 3 AD carries in Dominion. And the enemy has Teemo.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!1!1111!!!!1!
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the problem? Murder the little blighter - he can only blind one of you. Mind you, picking 3 AD carries in Dominion is a poor choice to begin with, but let's ignore that for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I don't see the problem? Murder the little blighter - he can only blind one of you. Mind you, picking 3 AD carries in Dominion is a poor choice to begin with, but let's ignore that for now.
    AD carries are usually a poor choice since they can get easily caught by the 9000 gapclosers bruisers have. The ones without an escape mechanism have it the worst.

And mind it, our AD carries were Caitlyn, Graves, and Draven. While the Cait and Graves picks can work in Dom, Draven doesn't work as well.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't want Graves either. But if you're picking stupid champs, it won't matter if there's a teemo on the other side anyway.