Page 3 of 406 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grab Morgana to go mid. Blade Mistress Morgana showing, pick Summoner's all set.

Loading screen goes up... I see little Slugger Trundle. Uh oh...

Just had a horrible Urgot on my team. He was 2/6/0 40 minutes in the game, but he had farmed well so he wasnt completely useless. Then he suddenly decides to split from the group and go farm the other team's jungle. He gets caught, dies, enemy team gets baron, aces us, takes 2 inhibs, and shortly after we lose. Worst part is, we had made an amazing comeback and were slightly winning before all that happened. Naturally i couldnt help but rage at him really hard. I feel guilty of admitting it but i also reported him for refusing to cooperate with team and somewhat re-phrased what he did so that it appears bannable, while it was clearly a case of unskilled player. I'm a bad person but to be honest im ok with it as long as that idiot gets banned.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Just had a horrible Urgot on my team. He was 2/6/0 40 minutes in the game, but he had farmed well so he wasnt completely useless. Then he suddenly decides to split from the group and go farm the other team's jungle. He gets caught, dies, enemy team gets baron, aces us, takes 2 inhibs, and shortly after we lose. Worst part is, we had made an amazing comeback and were slightly winning before all that happened. Naturally i couldnt help but rage at him really hard. I feel guilty of admitting it but i also reported him for refusing to cooperate with team and somewhat re-phrased what he did so that it appears bannable, while it was clearly a case of unskilled player. I'm a bad person but to be honest im ok with it as long as that idiot gets banned.
    LOL!

you mean bastard =D

Played some games today. I've played 6 Intermediate Bot games and won all of them, while trying different champions.

Done 4 PvP games and lost them all as champions I'm experienced with. SIGH.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i43.tinypic.com/33ngrok.jpg

Ugh.

First I choose Garen in the selection screen, but someone tells me to pick someone else or he'll feed (whether it was intentionally or due to lack of skill I don't know). Him playing Garen didn't do any good, as he gave up a whole load of kills top and blamed the rest of his team for his own mistakes.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Go 4/0/0 as rumble top against GP in 15 minutes when they had a jungle trynd. The trynd was awful. Flash forward 30 minutes all trynd did was farm and was now trucking us because my team was too stupid to kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i44.tinypic.com/2qxrmdh.jpg

I know that this is a bot game and that we won it, but the stuff that Ashe and Veigar did in this game still infuriated me. They would go by themselves instead of sticking with the team, and more often than not got themselves killed in the process.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Is it just me or does school holidays (influx of kids online) + LoL = give up at life, ive never had as many loss's on this game as I have had in the passed weekish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    Is it just me or does school holidays (influx of kids online) + LoL = give up at life, ive never had as many loss's on this game as I have had in the passed weekish
    Probably. Tuesdays when the free champ rotation occurs can also get pretty bad as well.

EDIT:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2n0oe53.jpg

As I said in chat, we basically pulled a Tony Romo and choked to a loss, ranging from letting Graves freefarm, to letting them get the final Baron kill.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-04-06 at 06:38 AM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Check out these noobs.

*snip*

This was a 20min game.
    'Nuff said.

If you're going to include a screenshot, black out the names of other players. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-04-07 at 05:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    Check out these noobs.

This was a 20min game.
    'Nuff said.
    Jesus Christ, who was laning where?

And you may want to re-upload the pictures with the names blurred out because of the "no name & shame rule".
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    Check out these noobs.
    *snip*

This was a 20min game.
    'Nuff said.
    That Renekton makes me want to find out where he lives and strangle him. Then again, that highlights my own problems to which I can add onto the thread.

I've noticed I've been getting punished in this game for doing a good job, due to how wonky ELO raiting works. People will be bad in this game (as some of my discussions I have and haven't taken apart of) and there is not a damn thing I can do about it.

When your lane partner is AD Naut you're fucking done with this game. I played for a tiny bit after that and have come to realize how much of a lesson this game is in patience at times.

Lets not start with the threats of physical violence, even if it is just exaggeration. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-04-07 at 05:46 PM.

So I play a 3v3 with my cousin, just for fun. Our teammate, a random, instalocks Warwick. Doesn't say a word. Then he never connects to the game. So my cousin is Lulu solo bot, I'm Poppy solo top. They have mundo teemo on bot and nasus solo top. I get FB on a fail gank from teemo, then lulu kills mundo. I recall, come back, kill nasus. lulu gets a double kill on bot. I get to 5-0-1, lulu gets to 8-0-2. Then our WW reconnects at the 15 minute mark. He proceeds to feed... and feed... and feed. Until he's 0-16-4. By this time, they've pushed both inhibs, I'm 6-4-3, Lulu is 9-4-7. Nasus now has Triforce, Infinity edge, and Bloodthirster. Teemo has Malady, Phantom Dancer, and Nashor's Tooth. Mundo is bad and has warmogs.

We easily could have had that game 2v3, we were so fed and then WW comes back in and feeds to no end. Worst part? He said he was just trying to help. Then proceeded to call me a lot of things that would probably get me banned here.

10+ Year Old Account
    @GrimC; It was clearly stated "Do not name and shame." That means, don't say "Look at these noobs" and then post an image with their names in it. It only takes a few seconds open the image in paint and cover up player names with a simple black line or whatever to cover up names, something you might want to look into before you get an infraction.

@Typhron; "2. Keep it in reason, don't go on massive flame fests filled with over the top vulgarity and/or detailed descriptions of how you want to hurt someone."

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I'm surprisingly alright with this, with a few rules.

1. Don't name and shame people.
    2. Keep it in reason, don't go on massive flame fests filled with over the top vulgarity and/or detailed descriptions of how you want to hurt someone.
    3. Keep it civil. Don't trash talk other posters.

So, generally the usual forum rules.
    ---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 12:02 PM ----------

Most recent game as Kog.

Lee Sin and Kassadin full of fail.

Last edited by DeulonUS; 2012-04-07 at 07:05 PM.

Damn I hate jungling sometimes.

Can I just make some things clear, yes, this will be a QQ rant, but I am pretty pissed. A. If you go 0-20 in lane, thats YOUR fault, not 'Omg noob jungler never ganks'. B. Junglers are not there to be your personal ganking bitches. I am not going to sit there and babysit your lane for an hour. The reason a jungler is there is that it creates a fourth lane allowing for another solo lane which means more global exp, gold and no one having to share creeps. I'm not there to babysit and I'm not going to. C. If you push, either ward or dont bitch about getting ganked and not getting ganks. Go play a jungler and try and gank a pushed lane, then you'll understand. D. Spam ping at me and I'll do directly the opposite of what you're saying. I'm not your servant, dont just whistle and expect me to come running. It doesn't work like that.

It annoys me so much how you can go 8-1 as a jungler and yet get reported by the premade down bot who are both 0-5 because apparently you're the noob. Its your lane, you lose it, guess who's fault it is?
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most recent game as Fiora.

Ashe building Yomuu's Ghostblade first item and taking Surge. I'm pretty sure he/she played bot games all the way to level 30. 14 deaths on bottom between her and Blitz in less than 25 minutes, that has to be a new record.

Oh and of course, it wouldn't be a real LoL game without the enemy team patting themselves on the back in chat after they win.
    Last edited by DeulonUS; 2012-04-07 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    How does Corki manage to feed their Eve 8 kills in 20 minutes?

How?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    How does Corki manage to feed their Eve 8 kills in 20 minutes?

How?
    Either that Eve is an incarnation of Tim Tebow, or that Corki sucks to levels unimaginable.

Ziggs made several bad decisions in this game, ranging from trying to gank top and failing miserably, to not showing up at team fights. Kat and Shyvana in Bot lane gave up quite a bit of kills to Garen and Trynd too.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I just played a game as Ashe. I'm basically carrying the damn team, getting a pentakill and almost another every other team fight. The other team realizes it would be a great idea to focus me. They do. And my team does nothing to protect me. I die in half a second to AP sion and a Vlad, and then I get blamed for not focusing their Graves. Oh and btw, we pushed to the Nexus once and almost had it dead, but my team decided to chase down somebody into the fountain and die. Sad day indeed.

Deleted
    Just had normal draft pick game. I was first pick and i was nice so i picked Taric. After me second player instalocked Kennen and didn't say anything. Rest of the team asked him which lane he wanted and still he didn't say anything so another players picked Lulu mid, Nasus top and Riven jungle. Fine, whatever. After everyone connected all of sudden Kennen went WTF and he was forced to play AD. After my mistake he died, but once we've got our ultimates we killed our lane enemies easily. Meanwhile, Lulu fed Brand mid to 5/1 and Nasus fed Shyvana to 6/1. GG, surrender at 20 min.