Page 10 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Queue Draft:

1st pick: Teemo
    2nd pick: Mordekaiser

Alrighty, I guess I'll pick Jungle with Skarner.

4th pick: Nasus
    5th pick: Master Yi

Before they lock in I ask them to pls play bottom lane characters because we already have a top champion with Teemo.

Chat doesn't work..

Oh how I love patches >.>

With the recent bugs, I've been playing normals...and my god, the amount of morons in normals compared to ranked.

how the fuck does someone have 800WINS (NOT TOTAL, WINS) and still have NO idea how to last hit, ward, or gank.

christ almighty, normals just filled with complete derps

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ.

Had a Dominion game where we threw it because Ezreal disconnects. Completely unexcusable. And these disconnects seem to happen so often in Dom, where the outcome turns because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    The best part is that half the time, it's some god damn Caitlyn.
    I knew it! Stupid tryhards attracted to that champ...
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-04-21 at 09:27 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    NERF FUCKING SHEN!!! That is all.

Aww how i love it...

my Team, corky, ziggs, Fortune, me as nidalee and Fiona

shure signs we would loose:

i go mid, because everybody else is to afraid

i end laning phase 7 kills 0 deaths 0 assist, my laning op ends 0/7/0 (was teemo)

i feel rather good, till i see my team managed to feed the op Shaco to no means, so we switch to teamfights and it ends as ALLWAYS!

We destroy them in midgame, get into their base, kill off 2 inhibs and EVERYBODY as usual throws away his brain... we ace them, retreat a bit,

Corky runns of for NO REASON into the enemy jungle to kill the wolfes, gets caught by Shaco and one shot

we try to fall back somewhat, but sticking together is REALLY hard as a concept it seems, so ziggs runs off to hunt shaco

getting himself killed in the process

yeah and thats how the match proceeds, we had a more then solid advantage over them, but my team ALLWAYS decides OMG!!! ITS SO AWESOME TO RUN INTO THE JUNGLE FOR NO REASON AND GET RAPED BY SHACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really dont know... whats wrong with those people? Is it THAT hard to understand simple stuff like STAY TOGETHER ?

i go even up to 7/0/12 as things start to spiral down even more, we are outleveled in minutes, i have the least deaths with 5 compared to the our "jungle fans" which just get raped repeatedly and end up 14+ deaths each, except Fortune, whichkeeps her deaths low too, yet we get aced twiced, the enemy inhibs get rebuild, we loose another 10 minutes later roughly 40 minutes into the game for beeing to dumb and clueless to just do that ONE important thing, namely Staying together...

i will NEVER understand whats the matter with people... some able to enlighten me?

Oh yeah and the best thing, Corky, ending the match 4/18/6 asking in /all to get us reported o_O

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a game that we needed Baron to keep even with them and then half team doesn't come to Baron and we lose within 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by levandor View Post
    Aww how i love it...

my Team, corky, ziggs, Fortune, me as nidalee and Fiona

shure signs we would loose:

i go mid, because everybody else is to afraid

i end laning phase 7 kills 0 deaths 0 assist, my laning op ends 0/7/0 (was teemo)

i feel rather good, till i see my team managed to feed the op Shaco to no means, so we switch to teamfights and it ends as ALLWAYS!

We destroy them in midgame, get into their base, kill off 2 inhibs and EVERYBODY as usual throws away his brain... we ace them, retreat a bit,

Corky runns of for NO REASON into the enemy jungle to kill the wolfes, gets caught by Shaco and one shot

we try to fall back somewhat, but sticking together is REALLY hard as a concept it seems, so ziggs runs off to hunt shaco

getting himself killed in the process

yeah and thats how the match proceeds, we had a more then solid advantage over them, but my team ALLWAYS decides OMG!!! ITS SO AWESOME TO RUN INTO THE JUNGLE FOR NO REASON AND GET RAPED BY SHACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really dont know... whats wrong with those people? Is it THAT hard to understand simple stuff like STAY TOGETHER ?

i go even up to 7/0/12 as things start to spiral down even more, we are outleveled in minutes, i have the least deaths with 5 compared to the our "jungle fans" which just get raped repeatedly and end up 14+ deaths each, except Fortune, whichkeeps her deaths low too, yet we get aced twiced, the enemy inhibs get rebuild, we loose another 10 minutes later roughly 40 minutes into the game for beeing to dumb and clueless to just do that ONE important thing, namely Staying together...

i will NEVER understand whats the matter with people... some able to enlighten me?

Oh yeah and the best thing, Corky, ending the match 4/18/6 asking in /all to get us reported o_O
    While not an actual pvp match, I had a bot game exactly like that.

I basically had to rebuild Galio to destroy the bot team because of this.

Deleted
    It was a nice calmful day, and I was duo queing in ranked.

I decided to go solo top Shyvana this game, let someone else have mid and I shall regret this decision.

Their team picks Ahri, so our third pick takes Brand how great, however some idiot claimed that Ahri countered Brand. I objected and said this was not true, but the third pick switched to Veigar, I complained but the rest of the team thought Veigar was great vs Ahri.

I won my lane, bot won their lane, jungle was ahead with 2 kills and 40 CS by 15 minutes, Veigar was 0-8.FML.

Then another game, I went for Cassi and they counterpicked with Kassadin, I asked Udyr to lane switch with me but according to my team I was apparently a retard and I should l2p. The bot Kog Maw claimed with broken English: "Kassadin is not counterpick, you just scared". We somehow won the game anyways.

Deleted
    I have rage problems....at least I used to, I'm so glad I don't play this game after all the rumors and reading through this thread confirmed them on how rage-inducing LoL is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    I have rage problems....at least I used to, I'm so glad I don't play this game after all the rumors and reading through this thread confirmed them on how rage-inducing LoL is.
    Well, any game that has you playing with other players for team work can make you rage.

Deleted
    So i was going mid as Swain and doing pretty well, but early on there were "Team member killed" calls and quite often too. They were all from the same Master Yi player most of the time.
    Later i decided to go for the blue buff, and used up my last mana on it while there were no enemies close. Out of nowhere comes Yi and "helps" me by stealing the buff.
    Decided to recall to get my mana back up, and meanwhile, Yi managed to find 3-4 of the other side and get himself killed AGAIN.
    Several times after that, he just headrushed straight into a group of 3-4 and died in seconds, calling us "STUPIDS!" for not helping him. The nerve >.<

Deleted
    That feel when you're playing Ashe so terribly you're asked if you're new to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    That feel when you're playing Ashe so terribly you're asked if you're new to the game.
    Been that way with Ryze and Soraka before, and once with Sivir. I seem to have this predisposition to pick champs that are apparently on a "lower tier", but screw tiers! If I'm having fun and contributing to the team in a positive way, isn't that what matters?

Back on topic, I had a game last night where we had a Skarner on bot that gave the other team First Blood and proceeded to feed like no other. I was Soraka on top with Kog'maw, and we actually managed to win our lane before our entire team started getting repeatedly slammed. We surrender, and are immediately met with the other team calling all sorts of colorful things that I won't repeat here. Reporting them for verbal harassment made me feel slightly better, but for Pete's sake people! I'm at least courteous enough to say "Good luck next time". Everyone has an off day, but rubbing it in our faces isn't going to magically makes things better.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

I was playing Cass and 3 of my team is dead, 4 of the enemy team chasing low life corki ,I came stun the four of them but instead of running away he decided to go and kill himself XD

Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    Been that way with Ryze and Soraka before, and once with Sivir. I seem to have this predisposition to pick champs that are apparently on a "lower tier", but screw tiers! If I'm having fun and contributing to the team in a positive way, isn't that what matters?
    Anyone who says Ryze is on a lower tier to the top is a fucktard. He is easily one of the most imbalanced mids in the entire game. He is banned a fuckton in high level games and is an INCREDIBLY strong champ. Same with Soraka for a sustain lane, and Sivir certainly has her place with her insane early game damage.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    I just ended a game where I had the most CS, most kills, most tower kills, and did very slightly less damage than our AD carry overall and our Sona calls for me to be reported because we lost?

Unbelievable. The nerve of some people.

Probably wouldn't have been a loss if our Shen didn't dc every 20 seconds. I wouldn't have minded, but the enemy team literally just waited for him to dc before making ANY plays at all.
    The second it said "A summoner has disconnected", they immediately pushed a tower or baron. As soon as he was back, they retreated again.
    Such underhand tactics make me so angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    solo top
    jungle tries to gank for me
    horrible at it, dies 3 times trying
    feeds akali enough to the point where i can't do shit
    lose game hard because of it
    blames me

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just so frustrating...

I think the report system is garbage and doesn't do anything.

I hate how a win/loss is almost always determined by whether or not a team has a player afk... instead of being a better or worse player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    I hate how a win/loss is almost always determined by whether or not a team has a player afk... instead of being a better or worse player.
    What's just as bad is when someone afks late in the game, probably because they wanted a surrender and the team refused. Talk about pulling a LeBron James and quitting.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I haven't played LoL in ages. The game was horrible when the two friends I played with quit. I guess a steady group spoiled me. Even two bad players in a five could be mitigated by playing very aggressive. It seemed that being aggressive when I queued solo would just cause the 1/4/6 guy to flip out if I got the last hit on what I did 90% of the damage to.