He's not bad at all, and I won't argue with that.

If he wanted to play Fiddle he could've simply asked 4th or 5th pick to pick Fiddle for him, but this guys was just fucking ridiculous.

Also, I do believe he did a random pick and insta locked it. He said something along the lines of doing a random pick.

I'll dodge those games any day. Got better stuff to do with my life.

Deleted
    5 games in a row I win my lane or jungle quite hard. 5 games in a row I still lose eventually because people are just retarded. Perhaps I have to go back to the God tier picks and just rape hard. It's getting boring playing fun champs who're too reliant on your own team.

Sat in champion select, no one has picked, I say I'm happy to do anything but jungle - team proceeds to lock all roles but jungle, then yell at me to jungle. I dodged :<

So me and my two friends go 5v5 blind pick, we have this really good game, I even get legendary on Ezreal with only one death and stuff.

Lee Sin: "I have to go"
    And thus, we lost the game. Ended up 14/3/11, got all my items, still lost because our Elise made their Darius legendary too.

I mean, is it too much to expect people to check if they have the time to stay for a whole game? It's not like it's uncommon for 5v5 games to run for over 20 minutes. -_-

Game starts, top kill each other but our junger pushes the lane to the tower resulting in a never ending flame war between top and jungle.

Mid is being dominated in a Kata mirror match and I manage to give my Graves (I'm supp zyra) an early doublekill. Due to our advantage, I can zone their Ez + lulu easily but somehow Graves keeps being far behind ez.

Game keeps going, a few dragon fights where I always got all 5 of them in my ult, sadly we couldn't kill a single one of them but neither did they, I think it's going great...

Late game comes around and we have a stale mate at our 1st mid tower....the nightmare begins. Kata is farming wraiths, I'm rewarding the baron area and guess what happens? Pantheon ults in and Kha'zix jumps in as well. Engaging a 3vs5 fight under THEIR tower.

Game snowballs from this really stupid fight and we manage to lose some more 3vs5/4vs5. We engaged EVERY time. Somehow I managed to stay alive through all this and my oracle is still on => "report zyra for not helping us due to oracle". I got all my spells off in a teamfight...even rooting the right person(s). Fuck me for having a better positioning than my carries, right? -.-*

If I EVER see anyone claim they are taking support Teemo again I swear I will hunt them down and cut their throat at their doorstep.

Worst part? It was one of the people I play with often.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes it easier to hunt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Highest ELO means jack shit around ~1200 ELO. I've been dragged down by those apparent 'better' players because they have higher ELO countless times.

Dodging, if for the right reasons, does not suck at all. You're doing everyone on your team a favor by leaving those match ups before the game starts. Don't even try to argue with this.
    It's how the system works, doesn't matter if you like it or not or whether it means anything or not. I don't argue this.

Nor does dodging suck when you can use it to prevent certain loss. What I meant is that it sucks having to deal with this and having to get the queue increase. Chill out man, no point reading negatively into everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    It's how the system works, doesn't matter if you like it or not or whether it means anything or not. I don't argue this.

Nor does dodging suck when you can use it to prevent certain loss. What I meant is that it sucks having to deal with this and having to get the queue increase. Chill out man, no point reading negatively into everyone.
    Alright, my bad. Your reply simply felt a bit crude, making me crude. I was still partially in my rage after that shit as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yust got stuck with a 4 man premade that trolled like hell, they refused to kill turrets or do annything usefull yust killing jungle creeps and 4 man ganking.

Also iv never seen a teemo that wasn't a huge dick, and iv been seeing alot lately. Its come to the point im yust gonna queue dodge te moment someone picks him.

There's been some crazy things in bot for me lately... including a Tristana and Nautilus who talked some weird language, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about some "Naut and Blitz combo". Jeez.

That, along with a guy who was asked to go bot and picked Kha'Zix, and a "Kennen AD carry" who ended up feeding their Kog'maw insane amounts of kills.

Another thing I notice is that a LOT of mids tend to be giant prima donnas. Obviously they're too good for "fail teams" and never do anything wrong. Some tops are like that too, but it's mostly mid...

10+ Year Old Account
    God I hate leavers, especially when they have bullshit excuses. Save the excuses and just DC. Don't tell me your dog ate your cat, I know it's not true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    God I hate leavers, especially when they have bullshit excuses. Save the excuses and just DC. Don't tell me your dog ate your cat, I know it's not true.
    Oh god. People used that as an excuse to leave? That's a new one. xD

Lost 5 games in a row today, mind you only play Blind pick. But the lack of communication, courtesy and common sense was just astounding.

I play carry and i to think im pretty good, if i have a decent support. So i had a Lulu support who says they are support, steal my cs build Ap and feed the ememy team.

Instalock Kat goes mid build Ad and loses lane to Diana and blames the jungler for not ganking. I faced a Lulu adc and so many random bot lanes.

A Talon player , that when ever a team fight happened. Ran away faster than a Greyhound with an arse full of Dynamite.

Oh lord what a day, i think i need to start playing Draft Pick.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Don't play Blind Pick. That's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Don't play Blind Pick. That's all I can say.
    Oh yes, Draft pick is so much better.

5 players join room;
    player 1: mid!
    player 2: mid!
    player 4: mid!

player 1: I called it first!
    player 2: My mid is better than yours!
    player 4: I'm going to go mid even if you go mid!

Vespian dodges the game and loses *another* 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post

5 players join room;

Just dodged a game when almost exactly this happened, then some caved and said top / bot - no jungle.

They wanted

Swain
    Nocturne
    Nidalee
    Brand

all took flash / ignite and none had any intention of jungling. Jungle is the one role I can't fill, so I couldn't oblige, but even if I could, thats a really frigging horrid selection of champs

I HATE it when the whole team just picks what they want to play, comp and role be damned, and refuses to budge or change, forcing me to play a terrible game or waste time dodging.

Deleted
    I like to play ranked with a friend of mine, always playing AD/Support in bot. My friend call us bot as we enter the char screen, nobody complain. He pick me Sona as our first pick, right after our second guy to pick decide he want to AD with the reason "I don't want a pre-made bot, they always feed"

So he pick his AD and feed himself??????
    We don't play ranked pre-made often, but we still hold a 12-0 score the past few weeks, but lost that game obvious.

Deleted

5 players join room;

I play 4-6 games per day for last 3 or 4 weeks, that never happens to me. I mean, some disagreement often happens when several people call the same role but it always mellows out and they reach some sort of a reasonable, working agreement. If something like that is commonplace in your lobbies then you probably need to play more and climb up the normal-ELO ladder out of that area. :P

5 players join room;

Better than Blind pick yes. I never said it was retard-proof