Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Yay, first ranked game for the pre-season..everyone's calling their biz...I call jungle, everything else is called, except first pick is silent...instalocks amumu...needless to say, game did NOT end well. No working ganks..surrender around 25. Woohoo.
    The infamous "I'm first pick so I don't need to communicate" attitude. I hate that so much but there is little you can do about it besides dodging the game, and that gets me a few minutes of lock out before I can play again.

Deleted
    2 games I say solo top first, pick my champ first before anyone even said anything. Lock in since it's normals anyway and after a full day of trolls I just want to play the shit I said. Still both games manage to have a Lee lock in top after me (he thought I was jungling, even though I had ignite and our Shaco had smite ..) but we rape the match with me going bot with Nid (we were level 4, their Teemo was level 1 with 0 CS).

2nd game the same, though this time it was a Singed who just didn't say shit. Of course he manages to barely get any cs whatsoever (as Singed .. really?) and feeds their Vlad. So because I'm way to awesome I go bot once more, with a Nidalee this time against a Kog and Lee. Naturally we're the only ones winning our lanes. In the end I have the most CS, most kills and most assists .. as botlane Rengar. I fucking hate this game.

Worst part? In 90% of the cases it's an HONORABLE opponent who just gets your role, trashtalks you while doing it and completely fails in game while having gold elo border. I'm wondering if Riot is just handing out elo or ribbons to retards.

Deleted
    What is biz? Best in z?
    Well, comunication would be good, but:
    - he was first pick
    - everybody in ranked should be able to play all roles
    - I don't know what u mean for calling their biz, if this is asking gently where to play or just write "i go mid" "i go top", if it's not gently then as first pick I would be pissed about all other picks locking all the lanes, I'm busy banning and when I'm done I take the lane I prefer if noone thought that maybe I want to play in a specific lane too and as first pick I got the right to but I was busy banning so I could not communicate

Maybe someone will not agree with the "first pick = priority" rule but I guess is the best one, other picks can ask gently as I said, but don't go ranked if u can't cover all roles cause u could be forced to play a role u don't want to.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Worst part? In 90% of the cases it's an HONORABLE opponent who just gets your role, trashtalks you while doing it and completely fails in game while having gold elo border. I'm wondering if Riot is just handing out elo or ribbons to retards.
    Never happened something like that to me, and I mean NEVER seen someone with gold elo border.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Maybe someone will not agree with the "first pick = priority" rule but I guess is the best one, other picks can ask gently as I said, but don't go ranked if u can't cover all roles cause u could be forced to play a role u don't want to.[COLOR="red"]
    Thats exactly my thought and imho the only right one.

Deleted
    Never happened something like that to me, and I mean NEVER seen someone with gold elo border.
    Well I guess when in loading screen someone has a golden border around their portrait, it means they reached gold elo, right?

Deleted
    Well I guess when in loading screen someone has a golden border around their portrait, it means they reached gold elo, right?
    Yep, I guess so, but I played mostly ranked lately and my elo is lower so didn't see it, only silver

Deleted
    If you were able to reach gold elo in solo queue you should have a golden border showing only in normal games and soloqueue. If you reached gold in a 5v5 premade, the border will only show while playing said bracket. At least thats what i experienced till now but i guess thats yesterdays news.

Deleted
    I was with Lux mid with a Diamond border. She was the worst player and the one who said "who cares its only normal" at the end of the game, throwing it ON PURPOSE.

Yeah, I am not looking at borders anymore.

The only ones I've seen with borders so far are myself and a friend. We only made Silver, but there's apparently a lot of people who doesn't do ranked at all.

Also yeah, I never trust someone to be skilled by "supposed ELO" or their wins, because I see a lot of people who have 500, 1000, 1500 and even 2000 wins and still suck donkey balls. Of course always on my team. Always disappointing.

Meh im like 1.6k elo and my normal win ratio is like 215 wins 210 loses, I don't try hard on normals mostly, unless i really want that 1st win of the day.

Normal is just for like to practice with champ you want to get experienced with before going to ranked.

Will be missed ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    Meh im like 1.6k elo and my normal win ratio is like 215 wins 210 loses, I don't try hard on normals mostly, unless i really want that 1st win of the day.

Normal is just for like to practice with champ you want to get experienced with before going to ranked.
    I get this, but in Draft I'd expect you to at least try and win. Throwing it on purpose because "it's only normal" really boils my blood. I treat Draft as my ranked, I have a 356w to 290l ratio and am proud of that, as far as that goes in a game. My ranked experience is so much worse, because I could get into high W/L ratio early on and keep in it. With ranked, I start with idiots and keep stuck if I don't carry, which is tons harder on level 30 than it was on 1-29.

Deleted
    Ugh, I picked AD in blind pick and some guy who wanted the role wanted it too so he decided to instalock TF and go bot with me to troll. (he said he would troll) and called me a retard.

He fed intentionally at bot and therefore I died a lot too.

Can't believe some people....I hope he burns....I really hope he burns in real life, I want that TF player to suffer hard.
    Call me a lunatic, a psycho or a serial killer.

He needs to burn.

Deleted
    I'm gonna vent before game start, our team:
    Sona
    MF
    Kazix
    Wukong
    Orianna

Their:
    Poppy
    Blitz
    Graves
    Zyra
    Skarner

Deleted
    I'm gonna vent before game start, our team:
    Sona
    MF
    Kazix
    Wukong
    Orianna

Their:
    Poppy
    Blitz
    Graves
    Zyra
    Skarner
    What's so wrong with your team? Kha'zix might not be all that hot, but other than that dun see what is it you dislike that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was wondering the same thing. Don't really see the problem yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck these AFKers in Dominion, the idiots that decide to sit in one place and not do anything, not the actual disconnectors.

Had a Volibear refuse to participate in the opening fight at top, and also decided to stand in one place at the end of the game to let the other team win. On top of that, he called us terrible players. Fuck you Volibear player.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    As Vayne with Sona; 4-1-1 Sona, 0-2-5 Vayne.
    Sona- Best KS NZ
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What's so wrong with your team? Kha'zix might not be all that hot, but other than that dun see what is it you dislike that much.
    Well try to compare the CC and tankiness of the 2 teams, and engaging abilities, btw we lost.

FUCKING PEOPLE NOT COMMUNICATING IN LOBBY AND RESULTING IN US HAVING NO JUNGLER IN FUCKING RANKED MAKES ME SO MAD

Absolute 'tard of a Jax calls jungle, I'd already locked in as Garen having called the role at the very beginning. At the end of lobby he then says "me no jungle".

urgh

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Well try to compare the CC and tankiness of the 2 teams, and engaging abilities, btw we lost.
    Well, as long as you coordinated your ultis, you should have been ahead of the enemy team. Orianna ultis, gathers them up, wukong start his own ulti throwing them in the air and dealing quite a lot of damage and when all that is done, sona ulties and stuns them even more :P