1. #1721
    35 losses in a row? Jesus Christ..

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  2. #1722
    The Patient derp singed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the League of Draven
    Posts
    225
    im already upset at 2-3 losses in a row. I admire your stamina!

  3. #1723
    GOD DAMN IT!

    I had the lane on bottom, Graves. I had the Sivir flat beat on CS and lane presence. Our jungle(Rammus) DIES in the jungle on Red. Then Mundo, counter jungles him, and the Rammus DIES to Mundo while going for Red again. Then Mundo goes top and kills Teemo, Teemo proceeds to lose the lane against an OLAF. Orianna lose the lane to Vladimir.

    I was at 1-0-0 15 minutes in, with 102 CS over a Sivir with 60 CS. It just wasn't enough. The rest of my team just fed, fed, fed and fed... I just don't understand.

    I'm raging, mouth frothing, pissed off. I'm tired of losing games to shit ass teammates. I don't lose my lane, my team loses THEIR lanes.

    My last couple of games, I went 5-0, 6-0, 10-0, then 2-0 loss, and then 2-3 loss. Last 2 games.. yeah tell me I am the one to blame. That I can't carry. Nah fuck you assholes, I'm not perfect by any means, but when a Teemo losses a lane to Olaf, Rammus dies in jungle. THEN YOU BLAME ME. I hope you choke on your next meal.

  4. #1724
    Legendary! Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    6,513
    Did my first ranked of season, decide to go Varus because its against MF and I can dominate the lane. Enemy takes Jax, Lee Sin and Akali so I know this is gonna go horribly. Game starts and my support DC's, np I out CS MF anyway and hold the lane. My support comes back, I get 6, we get an easy kill. 4 enemy come bot, our team has no response we both die. 4 enemy come bot, I die, my team responds, my Blitzcrank fists Akali onto him when he has like 100 HP, she kills him. Rest of my team dies anyway

    Was a horrible horrible game, enemy roamed all game and my team didnt respond, then kept going off 1v1 to die.

    Also this is one of the worst things in LoL right now, if Akali had come bot and Id have been Corki or Ezreal it'd be fine, but playing Varus I just get dumped all over, so fucking annoying.
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

    http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

  5. #1725
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,201
    It's the main reason I refuse to play an AD without escape when solo queueing. Which generally means Ez, Corki or Tristana.

  6. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    GOD DAMN IT!

    I had the lane on bottom, Graves. I had the Sivir flat beat on CS and lane presence. Our jungle(Rammus) DIES in the jungle on Red. Then Mundo, counter jungles him, and the Rammus DIES to Mundo while going for Red again. Then Mundo goes top and kills Teemo, Teemo proceeds to lose the lane against an OLAF. Orianna lose the lane to Vladimir.

    I was at 1-0-0 15 minutes in, with 102 CS over a Sivir with 60 CS. It just wasn't enough. The rest of my team just fed, fed, fed and fed... I just don't understand.

    I'm raging, mouth frothing, pissed off. I'm tired of losing games to shit ass teammates. I don't lose my lane, my team loses THEIR lanes.

    My last couple of games, I went 5-0, 6-0, 10-0, then 2-0 loss, and then 2-3 loss. Last 2 games.. yeah tell me I am the one to blame. That I can't carry. Nah fuck you assholes, I'm not perfect by any means, but when a Teemo losses a lane to Olaf, Rammus dies in jungle. THEN YOU BLAME ME. I hope you choke on your next meal.
    Win lane, lose game. The story never ends. I feel your pain as an AD carry main.

    Teemo will lose to any champion who can close the gap, which an Olaf will be able to do once he hits 6. Pre-6 he can axe farm. It will suck, but he should win >6 from a Teemo, because Teemo blows.
    Ori will lose to Vlad because he can dodge her ultimate too easily and outsustains the damage she does later on with ease. Probably ended up as a farmfest (he pushes so she can't roam). Rammus was probably your biggest problem. Rammus does not die. Not even when I try to. Dem towerdives mang.

  7. #1727
    Immortal Guru Laghima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the void
    Posts
    7,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    35 losses in a row, and for i'd say 80% of those i do reasonable. I think my elo is around 12. For 12 games till my last one our team couldn't break double digits for team kills. Now i'm sure people will say "if ur so good why u no carry team" well, im not good, i consider myself to be barely competent to the point i know then basics of the game. But i mean...theres some people out there who amaze me. EVERY game one person on my team died 4 times within 10 minutes, and EVERY game one person will die a minimum of 12 times, being horrendously. Until the new season plays out for a bit, i hereby quit LoL until the ranks have ironed out to something reasonable to play. I've already uninstalled it in order to prevent me from playing it too. So reply to this all u want, cause im not looking in the LoL forums till at least next year march. Ciao.
    Ragu4, what server are you on?
    You've probably never heard of him.

  8. #1728
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,933
    Seriously, the worst game EVER. The enemy team got into argument over who gets mid - in the result I ended up 3v1ing a TF, Evelynn and Janna there. Well, annoying like hell, but at least other lanes will win, right? They don't have a jungler, so it's going to be easy - top can be camped and bot is 2v1.


    FUCKING WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

    Top feeds, jungler baits and feeds, bot loses a pure 2v1. In the effect I actually end up doing the BEST in lane phase, getting kills on overconfident Eve and TF under my turret.

    Seriously. How. How how how how how. How the fuck do you lose lane like a complete moron when 3 out of 5 enemies are fighting for cs in the mid. How..................




    Yes, imad.
    Last edited by Caine; 2012-11-20 at 10:54 PM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  9. #1729
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Seriously. How. How how how how how. How the fuck do you lose lane like a complete moron when 3 out of 5 enemies are fighting for cs in the mid. How...................
    Mostly because trilanes are absolutely worthless and 1v2 lanes are at least possible.

  10. #1730
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/28437932#history

    This might explain a thing or 2. Basically, I've played 5 matches today, and lost every single one of them. And most of those matches I actually did quite well,
    until someone decided to feed the enemy a kill or 2.

    But my last match, was abyssmal. Me and my premade Evelynn mate, was snowballin' it out. We were as fed as can get. We carried hard, through storm and thunder. Though their Darius was fed, we were even more so fed.
    Me and my mate decides to mess around a bit, try and get full build. We did, we got baron and pushed mid. Got inhib, no biggie. Out of nowhere, Miss Fortune and Cho'gath decides to leave the game. And our Blitzcranks, then 1 minute later tells us that they have dinner.

    SAY WHAT?! YOU HAVE DINNER WHEN WE'RE THIS CLOSE TO WINNING? Yes, they had.
    While I'm not just mad that they had dinner at such a crucial moment, it's more so the fact that they didn't give us any warnings what so ever. Nothing. If we had gotten a little hint to the fact they would've gone out to eat dinner, then me and my mate would've damn well ended the game that moment. We end up in a 3v5 situation. The enemy realises that we have 2 AFK'ers and pushes mid. We die and the game is lost.
    This is quite possibly 1 of my worst days on LoL. I've never experienced anything like this. This game was extremely 1 sided, in our favor. And then this happens. I'm not even sure I should continue today. I don't think it'll get any better.

    Sorry, I just had to vent. I just...Had...To....

  11. #1731
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Mostly because trilanes are absolutely worthless and 1v2 lanes are at least possible.
    fyi, his team had a 2v1, not the other way around. Two people in a lane losing to one is pretty well done.

  12. #1732
    Teemo players are some of the worst LoL players I've ever seen. He goes something like 8/10 in bot lane and then tells me off for only being 1/0/1 in a top lane when I'm being camped. I tell him that's a horrible score to have when you're up against a hyper carry, and he responds with "I'm a hyper carry too!".

    Our mid ragequits and we lose, GG bot lane.

  13. #1733
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    Meh, played Blitz, got blamed for feeding when I had way more assists than deaths. Funny thing is, I got blamed by a feeding Darius who in the negative with his score and a 3/8 Ziggs.


    Then everybody and their grandma started blaming me for 1 mistake, all calling for reports, speaking in another language with some of the enemy team.

    When I trumped them with logic and reasoning, saying they ignored their own fails they just say things like: you retard. Or: you are childish.


    I just reported them all and hope a swift death comes to them in real life, Those people need to be removed from the planet if you ask me.

  14. #1734
    Lost a game that my friends and I could have easily won, and actually were winning. The deciding point was my top and jungler, my friend and brother respectively, fed Vayne. :'(.
    There were a few team fights where I called to back but everyone else got too greedy, so that turned it around just ever so slightly, since I was able to easily push lanes into the inner turrets and then let the minions do the work while I helped my team.
    This was on normal, so it didn't really matter too much, but even still. It was a game that was definitely in our favour.

  15. #1735
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Meh, played Blitz, got blamed for feeding when I had way more assists than deaths. Funny thing is, I got blamed by a feeding Darius who in the negative with his score and a 3/8 Ziggs.


    Then everybody and their grandma started blaming me for 1 mistake, all calling for reports, speaking in another language with some of the enemy team.

    When I trumped them with logic and reasoning, saying they ignored their own fails they just say things like: you retard. Or: you are childish.


    I just reported them all and hope a swift death comes to them in real life, Those people need to be removed from the planet if you ask me.
    Had something like that last night. I was having an abysmal time as Vlad against a Darius (not played Vlad much recently, and never laned against Darius. I realised where I went wrong eventually though) and our Jungle Shen was concentrating mainly on mid lane (Our Morg vs their Karthus) and occasionally helping out bot lane (Their leona and ashe vs our MF and Drven. Yes I know, 2 AD carries, but these were the pick ups we got randomed with). About an hour into the game, which was a long one, the enemy shaco was smack talking at our shen saying he only had 1 kill after an hour, neglecting to see his assists. our Shen was quite rightly not last hitting enemies and was allowing everyone else to get kills. We won in the end, even though we lost bot and top lane to begin with, mainly because me and Morg obtained an affinity, where I would drop my ult and she would drop hers, and all this over a Shen taunt. Was music
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  16. #1736
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,239
    Three out of 5 on my team went afk/dced today it was me morgana and a lonely teemo against the 5 of them. So painful when they finally won, couldn't even report them for afking/leaving because the client got stuck at ''waiting for stats'' for 19 mins. Got bored of waiting and closed it. Pooo that really sucked I bet the enemy team had a good laugh at all the afkers on ours.

  17. #1737
    The Patient derp singed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    in the League of Draven
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Three out of 5 on my team went afk/dced today it was me morgana and a lonely teemo against the 5 of them. So painful when they finally won, couldn't even report them for afking/leaving because the client got stuck at ''waiting for stats'' for 19 mins. Got bored of waiting and closed it. Pooo that really sucked I bet the enemy team had a good laugh at all the afkers on ours.
    I feel with ya sis.

    Something similar happened to me in a ranked once. Everyone besides me on my team disconnected tho they reconnected like 15 minutes later.
    Of course the game was lost by then.
    Last edited by derp singed; 2012-11-22 at 08:59 PM. Reason: ok i checked out the youtubelink in your sig

  18. #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Three out of 5 on my team went afk/dced today it was me morgana and a lonely teemo against the 5 of them. So painful when they finally won, couldn't even report them for afking/leaving because the client got stuck at ''waiting for stats'' for 19 mins. Got bored of waiting and closed it. Pooo that really sucked I bet the enemy team had a good laugh at all the afkers on ours.
    Leavebuster will get anyone that hasn't been connected to the game for a while when the game ends, so they'll get flagged
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  19. #1739
    Bloodsail Admiral Snaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Leavebuster will get anyone that hasn't been connected to the game for a while when the game ends, so they'll get flagged
    Great to know, wasn't aware of that.

  20. #1740
    First 2 ranked games ever, all lanes feed heavily and we surrender at 20, when i say feed, I mean they are 3/4 levels ahead and 20+ kills... I am support, both times my ADC is so totally moronic I want to stab out my eyes.

    First dude constatly volantarily WALKS UP TO TARIC, like literally, walks into him, gets stunned and burst down for no reason.

    Second guy does OKish at first, but they have a volibear support, and he is obsessed with trying to kill this voli, who must have been lolling hard as vayne just shoots this guy while he's ignoring vayne, and trying to kill voli who is building tanky. This vayne gets rediculously fed, and you imagine how that ended. Even when I slowed voli, and ulted them both he just ran (he could have easily escaped), saw me die, so decides to run back into the face of fed vayne, ammumu and voli, I don't even think he fired one shot before they killed him, my WTF face must have been epic.

    Why call carry if you have no idea how to not walk into tanky supports, and to try and focus the opposing carry?

    Seriously, I moan about blind pick, but right now that seems to be a haven of professionals compared to those two games. So much fail...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •