10+ Year Old Account
    Talk about bullshit losses. The game took a good 10 min to start including it crashing and not connecting twice for myself. The game just started when it finally loaded up. Then, I couldn't keep a solid connection for 5 min straight and was just generally useless. We would have easily won if the game wasn't being stupid as fuck. The TF I was laning against wasn't that smart and they had a squishy team, which is awesome as an Akali.

RIOT FIX YOUR DAMN SERVERS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Probably the worst game ever played. Did 3v3 just for fun, one guy left near the start, and were punished quite heavily early on.
    Just build some cleavers and pressing spin randomly and still win. This is ridiculous, game should not be like this give it a fix goddamnit!
    so i guess you played garen??

i never play garen anymore because i find him way too easy to play and win with that it's just dumb and no fun..
    like i pick a bruise vs garen.. i buy 200 health stone he does the same
    i'm at 1.4-1.6k health he is 2k health at around same level..
    he is tanky as fuck with his spells and can do massive amount of dmg without going up in it..
    and now he can just take 1 black cleaver rush massive health and win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Probably the worst game ever played. Did 3v3 just for fun, one guy left near the start, and were punished quite heavily early on.
    Just build some cleavers and pressing spin randomly and still win. This is ridiculous, game should not be like this give it a fix goddamnit!
    >Taking 3v3 seriously.
    You what, mate.

Duo queing with a decently rated friend, we doing bot. Straight up Nunu actually camps our lane for 5minutes, doesnt leave, somehow we trade kills though so we are getting ahead. Look at other lanes (and bear in mind Nunu actually hasnt left bot for 5minutes) and theyre all 0-5. Including our jungle. Made me cry a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    snip
    Not all premades suck me and my friend play bot together a lot, i adc and he supports. We are so in sync and never feed, yet we always get top laners that suicide.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so i guess you played garen??
    Yes it's so retarded. But if you don't do it, they will do.
    >Taking 3v3 seriously.
    Did 3v3 just for fun
    Shoo, they miss you under that bridge already :<.

And Cobblar, it's not just Darius, but also TRONDAMERE.

Deleted
    FUCKING AARGGRFYUPRFVgpewå sometimes i just think all retarded persons in the game is getting on my team!!

First off i play ad carry with karma support.. we win our lane no prob.. but fucking holy hell.. they have ez mid that wins hard teemo top that gets overfuckingfed and we start to lose all teamfights because our jungle / top / mid is retarded. I'm the only one warding with sightstone except for the support buying 1-2 wards now and then
    And for every teamfight we lose their ad carry gets more kills because none is focusing him..
    Ended with a huge lose because they was so fed

Next game i wanna malphite jungle.. but nooo someone else wanted to jungle as lee sin.. okay i say and go top we have a lux mid against talon losing hard and not saying ss resulting in talon getting kills from bot too .. Lee sin takes blue all the time because he "needs" it.. First time lee sin wanted to gank was on my lane against elise with the lowest health in the universe.. he dies in no time and gives a kill, a while after i get ganked from their lee sin and talon.. Alright.. now talon was on 6 kills and lux wanted to switch lanes.. Y thank you bitch.. just feed your lane and let me have it.. ty
    Bot failed even harder.. ad carry sucked and over extended all the time and always ran in like he was a melee champion.. the support raged and didn't wanna support for him so she wen't top at some point where she took my minion then mid and waited for them to be low so she could take them, she never warded and just ran around giving kills to them...

As soon as you said your mid lost to AP Ezreal, you had all my sympathy instantly. I hope you'll get better luck soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys sometimes want to lose yust to spite your horible teammembers?

I was playing as Swain mid vs teemo and absolutely slaughterd him so all good im always happy to get to kill that little rat.

Meanwhile our top is losing 2 vs 1 so i walk up there and get a kill on him + the jungler, ofc while getting insulted for ksing.

Teemo wo i calld ss for went bot which resulted in our bot screaming they report me for it.
    Teamfights start happening and i get a pentakill ( im very fed at this point ) im feeling great yet again my team starts bitching that i should give the kills to themm, swain can't carry, i shouldn't use dots and my ult all the time its a noob way to get kills etc etc.

The other team surrenderd at this point if they didn't i might have yust trown the game thats how pissed i was.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Do you guys sometimes want to lose yust to spite your horible teammembers?
    All too often, I'm afraid.

Ok, lost almost 200 elo with my amazing Cho jungle, so I am going to put this champ to rest /cry.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

The game I just played was terrible... terribly great! Now that Nidalee has a new model, I think I'll make her my new favorite champion. Holy crap did I have nothing but resentment and apathy for her in the past, but with her remake, she feels so fresh and responsive. I know this isn't the right thread, but I thought I'd tell you guys to try out Nidalee if you're not having luck. That new frost gauntlet item works great, by the by.

Fuck intermediate bots. Fuck them sideways with a rusty spoon.

We had that game. We fucking HAD IT. All lanes pushed to their base with the mid inhibitor going down, giving us a pushing avenue. But here's the fun thing about intermediate bots: it doesn't matter how far ahead you are in kills and levels, they snowball at the same rate you do. What should have been a 30-minute slightly shaky but well-earned win instead turned into a 50-minute agonizingly slow loss.

The worst part wasn't that the rest of the team was a pre-made that spoke Spanish (and in slang, no less, which meant that even with my knowledge of Spanish I couldn't understand them at all so I just ignored chat and communicated through pings), but that when we'd been aced and they were smashing our nexus turrets to pieces, I called for a surrender. I don't care if a team run by humans beats me, because it's other humans; no matter how shitty they act about it, at least they have a god damned voice. But I'd rather blow up my own fucking Nexus than watch five machines turn it to ash. But them? Nope. Surrender vote failed 1/4.

FUCK INTERMEDIATE BOTS. I'm gonna go in beginner, smash Annie's face in to make myself feel better, then dive into PvP and at least know that any losses weren't because the fucking AI cheats.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    FUCKING DON'T PLAY RANKED IF YOU ARENT FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT IT!

Play normal ranked is competitive gameplay!! not a fucking normal number 2 where you can run around and suck ass all the time

Went from 1360 to 1250

everytime i get retard team who fails so fucking hard that it hurts..

last game i go mid.. orianna

Okay.. we need some tanks or cc i say..

NOPE! fucking team of useless all pick squishy against cho olaf blitz eve corki..

fucking gg noobs.. lost so hard that it hurts.. and the ww we had only went top "going to babysit top" he never ganked other lanes.. and when he finnally went mid.. their jungler was there.. what did he do?? chase him into their jungle and die.. yepp that are the retards i'm with..

never going to get over 1300 elo because of small kids thinking that them being lvl 30 means they are pro players and need to play ranked 24/7
    fucking think for a sec and pick something that isn't complete shit

just had to dodge and now i can't play for shitloads of time because it is third dodge now..

fuck you all who play ranked and don't know how to play the game.. fuck you to hell
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2012-12-15 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    Oooooh do i have a good one right now...

It started in champ select. I wanted support but this one guy insta locks Taric. Right, no problem. I go ADC (only roll left), altough it isn't my best roll i can pull it off. We went up against a Rumble/Lulu lane. It was kinda weird. But still, I get one kill on Lulu and then it all started. Wards? Taric had them. But did he use them? Maybe two three times in the laning phase. Then Taric starts taking creep with his spells even uses his ulti just to get some creep. After a couple of horrendous fights rumble gets sligtly fed and i just can't 1v1 him anymore. At around the 11:00 min mark Taric just leaves lane and decides to push mid to the tower screwing over creep for the Mordekaiser who was mid.

Occasionaly Taric came back to bot only to die to Rumble. He then starts swearing at me. I don't know how old this person was but it looked like an angry 10 year old was behind the PC. I get outzoned by Rumble/Lulu not even able to get any creep. When i'm at my tower I was just getting dived. The Morde and Jax on my team support me and knew that it wasn't my fault but still... How in the world can one person be like this. I'm getting all the blame for being a bad ADC. My CS was low, Did not have enough items... well NOT SHIT i'm being outzoned so hard the only thing i could do was to stand at my tower.

Horrible.
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2012-12-15 at 02:34 AM.

Deleted
    -snip-

this is pretty much how all my ranked games look like..

filleds with kids trolls and feeders..
    the akali decided to start the chat with spamming top or feed 20-30 times.. when he finally stopped and we tried talking about it.. all he could say was best top na 2200+ elo
    in the worst english possible..
    Poppy just locked in and spammed time to troll
    and ryze locked in.. to mid while we had a LB
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-12-15 at 01:59 PM.

Deleted
    -snip-

AD Gragas, totally viable and good champion.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-12-15 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No naming and shaming guys. If your gonna post images, blackout the names.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    No naming and shaming guys. If your gonna post images, blackout the names.
    Seems like someone needs to clear half the thread's pictures. ^.^

Just had a game with an AD leblanc "carry" in bot lane and an AP warwick insisting on mid...Go figure..