1. #2341
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Belajasx View Post
    *sniff* I smell an unhappy bruiser somewhere...

    I know I know, it can be frustrating when playing some super op flavor-of-the-month/season top tier toplaner and get owned on lane by this super awesome yordle master and have to trust your team will carry you through
    Teemo's only annoying. Useful =/= Annoying. It's only a matter of time before that rat dies a horrible, horrible death.

    A good Shaco takes a lot to kill though.

  2. #2342
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Teemo's only annoying. Useful =/= Annoying. It's only a matter of time before that rat dies a horrible, horrible death.
    This sooo much. Teemo is annoying to play against AND annoying to play with at the same time. Against because of bullshit shrooms and early lane power; with because he's fucking useless no matter how annoying he is for the enemy team.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  3. #2343
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What? Thats not possible, you can't have the same champion twice in aram....
    It was a blind pick PG game. ARAM is just easier to use.

  4. #2344
    Tank AS Yi. Words failed me, although it was made delicious when he started calling me a noob even though I was carrying him. Said he wasn't there for damage. As a non AP Yi, wtf was he there for? Although it explains why he couldn't solo anyone after level 4.
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

    RETH RETH RETH!

  5. #2345
    More ranked fun...

    1st pick does not ban blitz, enemy team picks it, 1st pick take vayne - because derp?

    Then he proceeds to feed their adc roughly 100 kills in the game because he can't handle blitz hooks and his positioning is good, if he was tanking? Yeah why dafuq would you not ban blitz as an adc if you can't handle him?

  6. #2346
    Field Marshal Tyrant402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    55
    Just got done in a ranked game where I was top lane Olaf and I ended the game 0/4/3
    I had the enemy Irelia under 30 hp 3 different times before my first death.

    The reason the game was so bad is our jungle Vi didn't connect until 15mins in so it was 4v5 and they pushed top Outer Turret. Both bottom. Outer mid. And she connected walked out of base and died. Then disconnected.
    So she came back just to feed a kill and leave again. I have never been so angry at League = /

    I lost 64 ELO for this game

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 03:26 PM ----------

    Well after making my last post I decided I would try another ranked game....
    My top lane didn't connect so we lost another 4v5...
    I swear I have gone like 100 normal games in a row without having my teammates disconnect. And now that I decided to queue ranked today 2 in a row.
    This is just unbelievable.

  7. #2347
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Holy crapballs. Just won a 4v5.

    Shaco (me), Vayne, Kayle mid, Fiora top and a Taric support (who ragequit after engaging 4v5 without Vayne twice and went "omg this lost FF PLZ FKN NOOBS GG WP").

    Alistar, Akali, Orianna, Nautilus and Corki.

    I don't know how we won. Mechanically, they have SO MUCH MORE than us. Ori knockup, Ali knockup+back, Nauti knockup+slow+root...

    I completely carried them early and mid game. At 30minute mark I'd gotten our team 17 out of the 20 kills. Was 7/2/10. Got early kills @ mid and top. Got us 3 drakes by destroying bot, and I won top for him after Akali got a very early first blood on Fiora (at lv1 l0l). Fiora was like "plz gank top plz" -> I gank, get a kill, recall and go for bot -> get double kill + drake there just to get "shaco plz gank top plz". After I'd ganked top again Taric went "shaco plz gank bot nauti 3 times bot u only 1". I lost it and went mental on the guy after that comment. Fuck that shit.

    I'm glad this Taric dude didn't get the win though. Jackass.

    Anyways, meanwhile this Vayne had gotten like ~300cs (thank god she knew wtf was up) and went into hypercarry mode while I was peeling for her. BOXES OP. Barrier+Kayle ulti on Vayne; good luck downing her while she's bashing you with 6 items and healing herself with BT.. Nah, must be my boxes. Yeah. Boxesssss.

    Also, every1 carrying oracles so that Akali couldn't do shit. Luckily she was too stupid to get a GA until very very lategame rofl rofl rofl.

    Anyways, point is; don't give up even though you seem to be outcomped and outnumbered. You can still win by outplaying the opponents.
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-01-12 at 12:01 AM.

  8. #2348
    Well I'm sure my permaban is inc. I know I just got reported for feeding.

    Team leader says mid and bans eve, when shen doesnt get banned he decides to go bot shen, leaving me to go mid. They choose kat, then my jungler chooses a mana dependent jungler. I have 3 mids. Morg, Eve, and Fizz. Jungler doesnt give me blue and kat stomps my face in cause I can't trade with her since I rely on mana.

  9. #2349
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Well I'm sure my permaban is inc. I know I just got reported for feeding.

    Team leader says mid and bans eve, when shen doesnt get banned he decides to go bot shen, leaving me to go mid. They choose kat, then my jungler chooses a mana dependent jungler. I have 3 mids. Morg, Eve, and Fizz. Jungler doesnt give me blue and kat stomps my face in cause I can't trade with her since I rely on mana.
    Didn't you quit?

    Anyways, Fizz isn't that bad. Fizz is actually quite effective against Katarina. Pole all her CDs and then derp on her bigtime, you don't need too much mana to play defensive either, so get some mana pots/crystalline flask and go roam like mad

    And Morgana.. well, max W and keep your lane shoved. Forces Katarina to choose between roaming and losing CS/tower, or stay and farm to protect her turret. And you can disengage easy as hell with shield + snare. Use your Snare after she jumped.

    You didn't lose because you didn't get blue; you lost because Katarina outplayed you.
    Last edited by Sivalion; 2013-01-12 at 04:16 AM.

  10. #2350
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Didn't you quit?
    Sure he did, after all everyone in the entire world was dragging his ELO down. Gods forbid a 2.5k player material such as Pandragon has to stay in <1000 bracket because of ELO hell.




    Anyway, just had a terrible game as Taric. First I got caught on lvl 1 by Leona and Ezreal when I was on my way to set up Explorer's in tribush in fear of Jax doing a lvl 2 gank on us. Ez got a lvl 1 first blood. :/

    Afterwards it was a mess - Corki just HAD to commit full-in every time he saw an opportunity, not even thinking of the fact he's behind and jumping into a Leona might not be the best of ideas. Every time he did that I followed in, saved him somehow... and died myself. Obviously I got branded a feeder and the cause for every disaster in this world, even Irelia's inability to notice the enemy mid is missing and just MIGHT be coming for her as she's at the enemy tower and without a ward became my fault.

    We still hung on for quite a bit, Corki got a lot of safe farm after we got pushed into the base and the teamfights were actually executed pretty well on our part - but still, in the end they got a baron for free when we were defending the inhibitors and rolled all over us in the final fight. Game might not have been all THAT terrible in itself, but the fact I got blamed for pretty much everything just irked me. :/
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  11. #2351
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    Didn't you quit?

    Anyways, Fizz isn't that bad. Fizz is actually quite effective against Katarina. Pole all her CDs and then derp on her bigtime, you don't need too much mana to play defensive either, so get some mana pots/crystalline flask and go roam like mad

    And Morgana.. well, max W and keep your lane shoved. Forces Katarina to choose between roaming and losing CS/tower. And you can disengage easy as hell with shield + snare. Use your Snare after she jumped.

    You didn't lose because you didn't get blue; you lost because Katarina outplayed you.
    I'm gonna sya this then ignore you so don't bother replying. It is not that easy. Just get mana crystal/flask and win...oh yeah. I did that. And don't tell me how to play my champs I know how to play them.

    Pole all her cds? What bad Kats have you played against who unleash all their cds in .75s? There isn't one, if there are then they are at 150 elo. There is no "pole her cds then hurt her". This is how it goes she Q's off minions to hit me. I have to sit back cause, well, IM MELEE, I get w/e farm I can while she free pokes me. I can dodge a lot of the blades but inevitably get hit. I can't poke her because my Q>E combo doesn't really work. I Q onto her, E away, she E's onto me, then follows with Q>W>runs thanks to the MS boost from W, I can't Q onto her again cause E is either still on cd or I won't have the mana or health to escape. All her cds or shorter then my escapes cd.

    As for Morg. I have to have mana regen to spam W. I have faced Kats with and without blue on Morg, and have only beaten Kats with blue, cause I don't have the mana regen to keep W and E up.


    Now people leave me the hell alone. I do not post here to get your criticism of me, saying I suck and if I played like you people I'd be owning. You can not say anything to me about what goes on in my games because you can't see them. you don't know what my team does, or what I do, or what the enemies team does. You can only go by your games, and what you see "pros" do. Guess what, you're not pros, neither am I, nor the people we play against.

  12. #2352
    I am Murloc! Thallidomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I'm gonna sya this then ignore you so don't bother replying. It is not that easy. Just get mana crystal/flask and win...oh yeah. I did that. And don't tell me how to play my champs I know how to play them.

    Pole all her cds? What bad Kats have you played against who unleash all their cds in .75s? There isn't one, if there are then they are at 150 elo. There is no "pole her cds then hurt her". This is how it goes she Q's off minions to hit me. I have to sit back cause, well, IM MELEE, I get w/e farm I can while she free pokes me. I can dodge a lot of the blades but inevitably get hit. I can't poke her because my Q>E combo doesn't really work. I Q onto her, E away, she E's onto me, then follows with Q>W>runs thanks to the MS boost from W, I can't Q onto her again cause E is either still on cd or I won't have the mana or health to escape. All her cds or shorter then my escapes cd.

    As for Morg. I have to have mana regen to spam W. I have faced Kats with and without blue on Morg, and have only beaten Kats with blue, cause I don't have the mana regen to keep W and E up.


    Now people leave me the hell alone. I do not post here to get your criticism of me, saying I suck and if I played like you people I'd be owning. You can not say anything to me about what goes on in my games because you can't see them. you don't know what my team does, or what I do, or what the enemies team does. You can only go by your games, and what you see "pros" do. Guess what, you're not pros, neither am I, nor the people we play against.
    The thing about it is that if you have the belief that everything is over like that, then you won't go any where. You gotta believe that you can pull a miracle win out of your ass like how Tim Tebow and Eli Manning do, and you also have to keep in mind that the enemy can pull a Tony Romo and choke.

    Even the truly unwinnable situations such as a 3v5 have been won before, because people kept playing and didn't quit.

    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

  13. #2353
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,345
    Every time someone complains about Elo Hell and all that stuff these days, I'm just gonna slap Gbay99 up in there.

    Go watch him. If you still think Elo Hell exists after that, you're a lost cause.

  14. #2354
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Near the Red Buff
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Every time someone complains about Elo Hell and all that stuff these days, I'm just gonna slap Gbay99 up in there.

    Go watch him. If you still think Elo Hell exists after that, you're a lost cause.
    Gbay99 is a frickin genious.

  15. #2355
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Well I'm sure my permaban is inc. I know I just got reported for feeding.

    Team leader says mid and bans eve, when shen doesnt get banned he decides to go bot shen, leaving me to go mid. They choose kat, then my jungler chooses a mana dependent jungler. I have 3 mids. Morg, Eve, and Fizz. Jungler doesnt give me blue and kat stomps my face in cause I can't trade with her since I rely on mana.
    Hahahaha, what? By that logic, not a single champion that uses mana can trade with her, which is WRONG.

    You got outplayed, no need to feel bad about that.

  16. #2356
    High Overlord LeBacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Land of Chocolate and Beer
    Posts
    127
    Just played a couple of games(tt), lost every single one of them thanks to leavers, the other saying it's lost already spamming surrender or just afking. When asking to report the player that left in /all (in a friendly way) they reply: no, we're winning because of him, honor for him. Or something like that. It's just not my day.

    The worst thing is, every player that left was spanish(spanish raging, spanish sounding names). It's hard to not get a prejudice this way.

  17. #2357
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    Just played a couple of games(tt), lost every single one of them thanks to leavers, the other saying it's lost already spamming surrender or just afking. When asking to report the player that left in /all (in a friendly way) they reply: no, we're winning because of him, honor for him. Or something like that. It's just not my day.
    Wow. Wtf. People actually do that?

    Rofl rofl rofl

    Wow, just big wow. Some people...

  18. #2358
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wow. Wtf. People actually do that?

    Rofl rofl rofl

    Wow, just big wow. Some people...
    They're just saying that to piss them off.

  19. #2359
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,746
    I don't even think you can give honor to someone who left a match, last time I was in one, the option wasn't even there(or it was grayed out or something).

    But I have seen one or two people do just that "no I won't report, I'm winning top/mid/etc cause they're not here".

  20. #2360
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I don't even think you can give honor to someone who left a match, last time I was in one, the option wasn't even there(or it was grayed out or something).

    But I have seen one or two people do just that "no I won't report, I'm winning top/mid/etc cause they're not here".
    I actually have no idea if that works or not. I never really gave honor to someone that left, only reported, not every time but yeah.

    Need to see if I can or not when I see one user that left. :p

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •