Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    That and Fiora, and they always suck balls.

If I see one more useless jungle fiora in ranked I'm going to ... be slightly annoyed, what else to do really :<
    Dodge,no?

Was forced to jungle 3 games in a row. Every lane lost straight up from the beginning of the match despite counterpicks on their side. Nothing i could do as a jungler and that pissed me off.

A scumbag just stole my Teemo Pentakill! It was a game where I was dominating and ended going 19/4/15. They were obviously pissed off at me because I was Teemo and I was killing them all. I however planned around the global taunt and went for a more tanky AP build with Rylai's and Zhonya's along with other AP items so that I could actually get into a fight without worrying about dying in a second. They all went mad for my blood and I died with a triple kill, but not before leaving a little gift for the two that were right on top of me in the form of a mushroom. Surely enough it killed the first guy for a Quadra, and then a scumbag who was useless for the entire game made sure that the penta was not mine by killing the last guy before my dot could finish the job.

Afterwards he asked me what was the big deal because it was just a penta. I hate him so much and I hope his future is filled with Teemo shrooms. Seriously the amount of planning it takes to get a penta on Teemo before the fight even starts if you don't just KS everything takes a long time. Many mushrooms laid and escape routes planned.

You played Teemo. You lost all rights to complain.

I searched for upvote button O.o.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You played Teemo. You lost all rights to complain.
    I spent my next game delaying us losing in a 3v5 for an hour. Shroom field OP when nobody wants to clear it out.

We couldn't win, but we would be damned if we would let those guys get an easy win. Scouts code to make them sweat blood for it.

If I see one more useless jungle fiora in ranked I'm going to ... be slightly annoyed, what else to do really :<
    I queue with someone who plays a mean Jungle Fiora. Normally does it when there is an inkling our ADC will suck. One game he managed to counter jungle so well the enemy jungler was level 13 when everyone else was 18. Not the enemy junglers fault though. The enemy team never collapsed when he was invading.
    RETH

God fuck me. Had a modem failure late in a game which caused me to throw it. It didn't help that it was 5v4 in our favor at the time, but their Karthus, Olaf, and Ezreal were very fat at the time.

So that would mean that I pulled a Romo that time because of that modem failure. And I'll probably end up in the Tribunal and get the PUNISH spam voters because apparently throwing the game because of a disconnect is a bannable offense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I spent my next game delaying us losing in a 3v5 for an hour. Shroom field OP when nobody wants to clear it out.

We couldn't win, but we would be damned if we would let those guys get an easy win. Scouts code to make them sweat blood for it.
    You weren't trying to purposely throw a game because someone stole a penta from you, right? Because people who do are just...
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-18 at 08:25 PM.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Negative people are even more annoying than Teemo's
    Instalocking and then crying about other people's champions while doing nothing for the team themself :/

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    You weren't trying to purposely throw a game because someone stole a penta from you, right? Because people who do are just...
    How could you even reach such a conclusion? Next game, 3v5, making them work for their win. It's obvious that I'm on the team with 3, it's not the game where I was going to get a penta, and I'm trying my best to prevent them from a quick win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    How could you even reach such a conclusion? Next game, 3v5, making them work for their win. It's obvious that I'm on the team with 3, it's not the game where I was going to get a penta, and I'm trying my best to prevent them from a quick win.
    Okay, just had to clarify. Because it being 3v5 could have been due to people doing stuff that caused 2 of your teammates to rage quit, such as trying to throw a game after getting a penta stolen.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I just had one of those games where three out of five players on my team only spoke french, and the last one didn't speak at all. They were HORRIBLE, got ganked all the time by the roaming enemy team, and just... I... but...
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

playing ranked with people like: nah i dont have to look at the map, nah i play support and dont even know that there are gp5 items >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Balleny View Post
    playing ranked with people like: nah i dont have to look at the map, nah i play support and dont even know that there are gp5 items >.<
    "Nah. I main Nunu and i know Consume is more useful than Bloodboil in the lane."

Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    "Nah. I main Nunu and i know Consume is more useful than Bloodboil in the lane."
    I can see 1 point in Consume on 1 being an acceptable idea for the blue side.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I can see 1 point in Consume on 1 being an acceptable idea for the blue side.
    If you invade Golems/Red or your jungler starts blue and needs some help. Sadly that was not the case. That guy buffed me bloodboil 3 times in 40 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    If you invade Golems/Red or your jungler starts blue and needs some help. Sadly that was not the case. That guy buffed me bloodboil 3 times in 40 minutes.
    Well, that is a whole another matter.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

That awkward moment when you let someone lower pick than you take your main lane, and they fail at it so deeply you are actually quite annoyed - and I don't annoy easily...

Leona: begs for support role so i go top and let him to be nice
    builds a Fing WARMOGS as a first item
    Goes AFK for 10 mins mid game
    buys 0 wards

GTFO my main role you ass.

Can't catch a break tonight...

Next game - get a full troll random lock who feeds 21 kills mostly intentionally, and spams about everyone being gay. We don't even lose fast because the opposing team suck so hard, so almost 50 mins it takes them to win, even what is basically 6v4

game after - I go top lane and get first blood on cho, do ok... but mid lane feeds xerath about 6 kills in 15 mins... yeah that hurt like a bitch, bot lane didn't win, and our jungler was pretty much ineffectual.

and with that I'm going to bed...
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-01-20 at 12:22 AM.

That awkward moment when you let someone lower pick than you take your main lane, and they fail at it so deeply you are actually quite annoyed - and I don't annoy easily...

Leona: begs for support role so i go top and let him to be nice
    builds a Fing WARMOGS as a first item
    Goes AFK for 10 mins mid game
    buys 0 wards

GTFO my main role you ass.

Can't catch a break tonight...

Next game - get a full troll random lock who feeds 21 kills mostly intentionally, and spams about everyone being gay. We don't even lose fast because the opposing team suck so hard, so almost 50 mins it takes them to win, even what is basically 6v4

game after - I go top lane and get first blood on cho, do ok... but mid lane feeds xerath about 6 kills in 15 mins... yeah that hurt like a bitch, bot lane didn't win, and our jungler was pretty much ineffectual.

and with that I'm going to bed...
    I know that feel bro, played a ranked game this morning where our first pick chose Leona support. I was like, cool, I main support but at least we have someone else willing to play that role, he must be at least decent.. I went top lane Jayce vs Vi, totally fucked her up. They invaded our blue at the beginning, I got FB and a double on Vi and their Ashe.

10 minutes in Leona 0/5/2, 20 farm, 0 wards. No boots, only a giants belt and 2 pots. Jungler was great and all, helped bot lane as much as possible, but Leona was a fucking moron.

Oh, and she had like 10 armor and 30AP.

HOWZATWURKOWT.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Stealth is broken in this game that's all.