No matter what you do, there is a high chance you will get banned. 2 games tonight I got reported in for doing nothing.

Both ranked games, first game I have first pick so i go Shaco jungle. The guy who called jungle bitches that I took his jungle and took shyv top lane against wukong. Once Wukong starts stomping him he starts counter jungling me, and gets the team to report me.

Next game I'm top vs Pantheon. Pantheon ults onto mid 3 times and kills mid, and Kat mid starts telling everyone to report me for not calling mias.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    No matter what you do, there is a high chance you will get banned. 2 games tonight I got reported in for doing nothing.

Both ranked games, first game I have first pick so i go Shaco jungle. The guy who called jungle bitches that I took his jungle and took shyv top lane against wukong. Once Wukong starts stomping him he starts counter jungling me, and gets the team to report me.

Next game I'm top vs Pantheon. Pantheon ults onto mid 3 times and kills mid, and Kat mid starts telling everyone to report me for not calling mias.
    You won't get banned for baseless reports unless you actively abuse others/blatantly troll.

Link to the tribunal case if you have been banned for doing nothing?

Okay, I can't really get myself out of 975 elo if I can't even get into a match. Last 2 queues I've been forced to leave because the people in lobby are fucking retards.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    When will they nerf AP Yi to the ground? So deep nobody will ever play that shit again -.-
    But he is so easy to beat! Potion master set up at the start (2 wards, 9 health pots if manaless, 7 health 2 mana if not) and if you're playing draft, you can counter pick him by choosing any champ with an on demand silence, stun or something that knocks them around. Then all you have to do is play the minions correctly so he always strikes 5 of them, and the second he's used it, pounce on him and make him regret installing the game. He will naturally get a lot of farm, but the second he has alpha'ed he is useless, and he can't tank because you'll interrupt his heal.

Tbh you should have typed 'PANTH ULT' if you were able to and saw him casting it. Grand Skyfall has a significant cast time.
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Tbh you should have typed 'PANTH ULT' if you were able to and saw him casting it. Grand Skyfall has a significant cast time.
    If only to point at chat afterwards and tell people off. It's also VERY visible though, so your mid was probably just retarded and needed someone to blame :/

I've mentioned this before, but people who die because they didn't notice someone coming and blame you for not saying ss, probably wouldn't notice you saying it anyway. Still, if you say ss, they can't blame you for not doing it, at least.

Deleted

dafuq are you on about?

*yo lets look at chat instead of that big ass circle popping up in the middle of my screen yo*

seriously?

really? REALLY? wow.

holy frick 1k posts!

But he is so easy to beat! Potion master set up at the start (2 wards, 9 health pots if manaless, 7 health 2 mana if not) and if you're playing draft, you can counter pick him by choosing any champ with an on demand silence, stun or something that knocks them around. Then all you have to do is play the minions correctly so he always strikes 5 of them, and the second he's used it, pounce on him and make him regret installing the game. He will naturally get a lot of farm, but the second he has alpha'ed he is useless, and he can't tank because you'll interrupt his heal.
    Problem most of the times is, that im not laning agains him.
    A friend of mine went Gragas, thinking the ult would interrupt the heal. Nope...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I just had the worst game. We get into the lobby, everything is as normal as people call their things etc. I lock in as ADC, jungler locks in, top locks in, mid locks in... and then support decides to play Garen instead. Alright, I thought, since Nidalee is top she can support while Garen goes top. But no, Nidalee refuses to swap, and Garen stays bot as he competes with me for CS (he's awful). Not too bad, I can live with that. It's not optimal but it's liveable.

But then the fun starts. Garen charges at their Leona in bot lane, and I follow up and pin her to the wall while dealing damage. As Garen gets low, Leona flashes away and their Caithlyn kills Garen. 0/1. This then HAPPENS ANOTHER SIX TIMES BEFORE THE 10 MINUTE MARK HOLY CRAP.

Needless to say we surrender at 20 minutes after having Garen go 0/7, Rengar (jungler) going 2/7 and the rest of us not doing too good either. I finished at 2/3/1, ugh.

Did I mention that Garen went afk after his seventh death?

Ugh.
    Ugh.
    Ugh.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    If you know you'll get jungle assistance then Fiddlesticks can go cawcawcaw on AP Yi. However if you don't trust your jungler then don't do it, because Fiddlesticks sucks when people can push you to your turret without getting ganked.
    Most of the times in ranked when i duo-q with my friend, ill be jungling. Does the E>Q combo of Jarvan interrupt it as well?

Just finished a normal as Kog'maw, team fed enemy heavily, Kayle was raping our Talon and Vi top was 1v2. Bot, me and Sona went ok-ish. I keep telling them that we can still easily win, cause as Kog'maw all you have to do is press W. Had Quadra and let Penta go (should have switched targets and kill Nasus last...) Open inhib, open nexus. Talon says we gotta hurry, as he has to go...

4v5, 22/7/*. We lose, ofc... Everything open, but we can just not push it thru. -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Most of the times in ranked when i duo-q with my friend, ill be jungling. Does the E>Q combo of Jarvan interrupt it as well?

Just finished a normal as Kog'maw, team fed enemy heavily, Kayle was raping our Talon and Vi top was 1v2. Bot, me and Sona went ok-ish. I keep telling them that we can still easily win, cause as Kog'maw all you have to do is press W. Had Quadra and let Penta go (should have switched targets and kill Nasus last...) Open inhib, open nexus. Talon says we gotta hurry, as he has to go...

4v5, 22/7/*. We lose, ofc... Everything open, but we can just not push it thru. -.-
    Any CC stops it

Sometimes I can't understand how my friends expect me to carry them when they completely ignore my calls and blame me afterwards for not carrying.
    I really like them as persons but ingame... (i know i am an annoying person myself :P)

I get yelled at for not carrying a game and only outfarming their top while mid and bot lose hard and our jungler does everything not to gank top so at least one lane snowballs. Instead better gank the losing lanes and get more people killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Sometimes I can't understand how my friends expect me to carry them when they completely ignore my calls and blame me afterwards for not carrying.
    I really like them as persons but ingame... (i know i am an annoying person myself :P)

I get yelled at for not carrying a game and only outfarming their top while mid and bot lose hard and our jungler does everything not to gank top so at least one lane snowballs. Instead better gank the losing lanes and get more people killed.

I'm not a super pro player or anything, but as a jungler, I probably wouldn't have ganked your lane either. Maybe once early on when I was in that general area, but I would have tried to help out the losing lanes.

On topic: Just had a game where the Nasus was disconnected from the get go. Sucks, but okay, we can still do it. Our support Kayle gets pissed off about the DC and the fact that our Ahri gave first blood and so rage quits. As a jungle Riven, I make a clear of the jungle and then go top so that we don't start losing that tower. Then Urgot disconnects leaving us 2v5. But you know what, I hold top like a champ and don't lose it until they come and 4v1 me.

Quote Originally Posted by dragtch9 View Post
    I'm not a super pro player or anything, but as a jungler, I probably wouldn't have ganked your lane either. Maybe once early on when I was in that general area, but I would have tried to help out the losing lanes.
    You should forget about the losing lanes and try to snowball the winning/even lanes so they can compensate for the other lanes. The reason behind this is that your chance of succes are far higher in a winning/even lane compared to a losing lane where you will most likely die when ganking and be worse off than before. Additionally you will need multiple ganks to turn a lane around (from losing to even) instead of a single one, maybe two for a strong lane.

An other point which people seem to ignore is that top is one of the lanes which snowballs the hardest which means that usually you only have to gank early on and then forget that lane even exists.

Deleted
    My first normal game with Kassadin. I've played him before, but a long time ago, and I just bought him again (new account, other server - that long ago). So I actually WIN my lane against a Riven mid (lolwat?) because he was passive as shit. I roam TONS, get to like 6-0 without falling behind on farm, but somehow even that Riven manages to roam top to Garen and get to 3/0. Oh, Garen lost his lane. How is that even possible?

Anyway, I end up killing many of their carries and just generally surviving and bursting pretty damn good (highest champion damage by a fair margin) but still die so much because my team was so bad :/ Yeah we won, but it really sucked seeing my great score dive because I had to sacrifice myself at times to make any sort of win possible.

Oh, and DFG nerf really hurts on Kassadin :/ You're used to assassins 1-combo'ing carries now, Eve, Akali, Zed, Panth - but couldn't kill Kog'maw in 1 combo starting with DFG. I had an almost full build (5 items) too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Oh, and DFG nerf really hurts on Kassadin :/ You're used to assassins 1-combo'ing carries now, Eve, Akali, Zed, Panth - but couldn't kill Kog'maw in 1 combo starting with DFG. I had an almost full build (5 items) too.
    It looks like DFG wasn't built for Kassadin's toolkit, yet the other burst/combo mages/AP assassins (Eve, LeBlanc, Veigar, Annie?, Brand?) make better use of it.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Junglers not ever ganking mid makes me so furious. At the very least show your face to back the opponents off a little!

Yesterday played mid as Ryze against Ori. I was slightly ahead in cs, killed her twice and picked up a TP kill on Taric bot. The other team decided they had enough of that and proceeded to towerdive me whenever I was in lane. Started with Ez/Taric coming mid and 3 man ganking me. As soon as I get back to lane here comes Riven from the backside of my tower and her and Ori stomp me. No mias, no help from my jungler as they take my turret. Now I can't go in lane without spending a bunch of gold on wards I shouldn't have needed so I can hope to avoid ganks.

Then today I go Ryze again against Kat. I'm up 30cs and 1/0 after killing their jungler. Where is my jungle Hecarim? No idea, but here comes Yorick from top (no mia call), Kat, and their jungler headed right for my tower with me spamming pings for help....no jungler, no help from anyone actually. It's just very discouraging. I'm not the best player by any means and my ELO is terrible but mia calls and pings are pretty standard stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist19 View Post
    Junglers not ever ganking mid makes me so furious. At the very least show your face to back the opponents off a little!

Yesterday played mid as Ryze against Ori. I was slightly ahead in cs, killed her twice and picked up a TP kill on Taric bot. The other team decided they had enough of that and proceeded to towerdive me whenever I was in lane. Started with Ez/Taric coming mid and 3 man ganking me. As soon as I get back to lane here comes Riven from the backside of my tower and her and Ori stomp me. No mias, no help from my jungler as they take my turret. Now I can't go in lane without spending a bunch of gold on wards I shouldn't have needed so I can hope to avoid ganks.

Then today I go Ryze again against Kat. I'm up 30cs and 1/0 after killing their jungler. Where is my jungle Hecarim? No idea, but here comes Yorick from top (no mia call), Kat, and their jungler headed right for my tower with me spamming pings for help....no jungler, no help from anyone actually. It's just very discouraging. I'm not the best player by any means and my ELO is terrible but mia calls and pings are pretty standard stuff.
    No offence, but if you did not notice the lack of a red circle on top/bot AND did not notice that red circle going by your wards then you would not have noticed one line in the chat either.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    No offence, but if you did not notice the lack of a red circle on top/bot AND did not notice that red circle going by your wards then you would not have noticed one line in the chat either.
    When my 1st tower was up, they went around my wards and came from behind the tower to pin me in. Just because I can't see them in lane doesn't mean they are mia, my lane mate might know perfectly well they are in a bush or just outside of their vision (because they had no wards on their own lanes).

When I'm trying to last hit under my tower, no my attention isn't the best on opponents in other lanes but I can see the chat quite clearly and expect that if there is something I should know that it be said or at least pinged so I know to look harder at the minimap.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have no vision on them, you do not know they are in the bush. It really is that simple.