Deleted
    Ever since I started Draft I just don't even try to go blind pick. Evoking the memories of 3xinstalock followed by "Mid!" "no, me mid!" "I locked first gtfo or 3mid" is too painful for me to bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ever since I started Draft I just don't even try to go blind pick. Evoking the memories of 3xinstalock followed by "Mid!" "no, me mid!" "I locked first gtfo or 3mid" is too painful for me to bear.
    But don't you have the MID OR FEED guys too in draft? It may not be often as in Ranked, but I would assume people still do that.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    But don't you have the MID OR FEED guys too in draft? It may not be often as in Ranked, but I would assume people still do that.
    I actually never met that specific type (XXX OR FEED that is). There are arguments over positions, but surprisingly enough it usually gets resolved without heavy issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's not very common in normal draft. It's actually not that common in ranked either. It happens, but not as much as people say.

Sounds like I should do more Draft. At least then I can avoid those "fml"-moments where I get countered every time. Happens too often in Blind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sounds like I should do more Draft. At least then I can avoid those "fml"-moments where I get countered every time. Happens too often in Blind.
    Or more ranked games.
    Ranked games are mostly competetive, so you'll get to play your own champions less, in favor of champions who are better in this "meta" but still.
    And I haven't seen a Singed in aaaaaaaaaaaaages over here.

Deleted
    You are going to try, get MID OR FEED the entire fucking day, and decide we were lying. I'm calling it now.

As someone scared spitless of blind pick, Draft really does sound inviting. I'd just like to have some more options for each lane first; outside of the free rotation, I have two tops (Garen and Kayle), two mids (Ryze and Annie, who I haven't touched in a LONG time), four carries (Kog'Maw [heh, yeah, I'm gonna play HIM again...] Sivir, Ashe, and my fave Tristana), three supports (Sona, Soraka, and Alistar), and Dr. Mundo as my lone Jungler but I haven't even touched him yet (unless you count Yi, the universal troll pick). Still, I could go into Draft with that stable, right?
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    You need to have 16 champions available to you to play normal draft, including the free rotation ones. You need to own 16 to be able to play ranked. Keep that in mind.

As for your line-up, it's not amazing, but I'm guessing you're low level and playing normal games, so it's not a bad place to start :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    You need to have 16 champions available to you to play normal draft, including the free rotation ones. You need to own 16 to be able to play ranked. Keep that in mind.

As for your line-up, it's not amazing, but I'm guessing you're low level and playing normal games, so it's not a bad place to start :P
    Level 22, actually, and using what IP I earn on getting runes. I've at least got enough real-world cash to buy the 7-page Rune bundle, and I also made the newbie mistake of buying Tier 1 and 2 Runes before I knew better and then slammed my head against my desk for 30 seconds.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

You are going to try, get MID OR FEED the entire fucking day, and decide we were lying. I'm calling it now.
    I would not be surprised, but luckily I'm able to view things from other peoples' point of view, so that whole "why trolls in mah games elo hell QQ"-speech is something I won't be doing.

Also, I thought 16 champions were for ranked only. But yeah, if you're gonna be doing Draft/Ranked, having champions and knowing how to play them is vital so you can avoid being countered and having a shitty day.

Deleted
    Also, I thought 16 champions were for ranked only. But yeah, if you're gonna be doing Draft/Ranked, having champions and knowing how to play them is vital so you can avoid being countered and having a shitty day.
    You need to own 16 for ranked and have access to 16 for normal draft. The difference is that free week ones count for normals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind that if you own 9 and there's overlap for 9 out of 10 free week champions, that won't exactly make things better for you when it comes to playing draft pick.

3 days nothing but the dumbest people you could meet in LoL. In 3 days I have lost 2 weeks worth of work.... Now I think I actually will quit...I just don't want to try and regain all that rating again.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-24 at 11:20 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    3 days nothing but the dumbest people you could meet in LoL. In 3 days I have lost 2 weeks worth of work.... Now I think I actually will quit...I just don't want to try and regain all that rating again.
    I wouldn't take it so super-seriously, I know it sucks to loose a lot of rating but since they're going to remake the rankingsystem anyways it doesn't feel like it's as bad to me anymore. I mean sure, I don't like loosing a lot of rating either, but atleast I can have that as some kind of comfort while I lick my wounds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    I wouldn't take it so super-seriously, I know it sucks to loose a lot of rating but since they're going to remake the rankingsystem anyways it doesn't feel like it's as bad to me anymore. I mean sure, I don't like loosing a lot of rating either, but atleast I can have that as some kind of comfort while I lick my wounds.
    This impending remake might be the reason for an increase in trolls, just like after the season 2 had ended. >.>

Deleted
    This impending remake might be the reason for an increase in trolls, just like after the season 2 had ended. >.>
    Maybe, maybe not. I wonder if there'll be anything that sets higher elo players ahead of the curve once it's implemented. Just like when Season 2 was implemented everyone had their elo reduced but not to a certain elo so higher elo players still had higher elo once season 2 started.
    Because then it'd atleast be a reason to try and "keep" your elo as high as possible before it swaps.

Personally I wouldn't mind if everyone was brought down, I'm not that high of an elo player, but I don't see myself as a bad player per se, I can play well in team synergy and such, but I'm not really good at carrying a game so I have a hard time climbing in elo if I don't have a duo partner. Atleast players "like me" might have a chance to work their way up a bit easier. Although idk, I guess I might be a worse player than I actually think if I don't fall into the kind of player that can take a game and win it "single-handedly".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well, she's got the highest burst damage in the game at level 6, I'd go as far to say its a bit faceroll, you just press your buttons and instagib someone.
    Good, good. I need more players finding it faceroll instead of looking what they are doing wrong :d.

Just a free tip. Most of killing in lane is possible only if I can setup E stun with Q ready to follow. Problem is that if you just Q-E right away, you'll either push them away due to nature of E, or don't have enough damage if you Q in air to setup stun. You have to rotate around ready sphere and do whole combo at once.

It still works because people take those spheres just as visual scenery with no importance to them.

10/3/8 on irelia, completely shut down riven top lane and the team throws like the world is ending -.- why does anyone run through the jungle solo when the enemy team isnt on the map?

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech View Post
    really? I just got reported 4 times in my last game.

Teemo goes ap top vs Yorick.
    Ezreal rushes BT and BC cause he saw a pro do it.
    Nid Support build nothing for support, and doesnt buy any wards.

I build MR cause the Diana mid and Fiddle jungle got fed. The team reports me for "sucking" even though I had the second most kills, and for my build. Who knows if the enemy team reported me. They verbally abused me the entire game. But I know I'll be punished in the tribunal. Hundreds of dollars I have spent on this game, and I'm going to lose it all cause the Tribunal is controlled by the same type of people who QQ and report everyone else cause they don't know how to play themselves.

Another loss. Went top Panth, ganked mid 4 or 5 times resulting in kills on the Karthus. Every gank Kat would leap on him before I attacked getting herself killed. Blamed me. My bot lane fed. I was 6/0 by 10 mins.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-25 at 05:18 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.