10+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to show us the report when you do wind up in Tribunal, Pandragon. Till then I'll not say anything about this rant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    really? I just got reported 4 times in my last game.

Teemo goes ap top vs Yorick.
    Ezreal rushes BT and BC cause he saw a pro do it.
    Nid Support build nothing for support, and doesnt buy any wards.

I build MR cause the Diana mid and Fiddle jungle got fed. The team reports me for "sucking" even though I had the second most kills, and for my build. Who knows if the enemy team reported me. They verbally abused me the entire game. But I know I'll be punished in the tribunal. Hundreds of dollars I have spent on this game, and I'm going to lose it all cause the Tribunal is controlled by the same type of people who QQ and report everyone else cause they don't know how to play themselves.

Another loss. Went top Panth, ganked mid 4 or 5 times resulting in kills on the Karthus. Every gank Kat would leap on him before I attacked getting herself killed. Blamed me. My bot lane fed. I was 6/0 by 10 mins.
    If you refrained from using any sort of offensive language or flaming in return, you'll be fine. I can count hundreds of games where people spout profanities and shout "REPORTED!!~~~". I don't swear in games, I might just react a bit sarcastically at best. I have yet to see a single e-mail from the Tribunal.

Remember: the most used word by people who get banned by the tribunal is "reported".

Just had my first ever penta stolen by a fucking Nunu support..

aswehf2[9 ry4=3489yv47 n1] 3WEF OQW4-V714 V12H39`8U3 VFNSDERUFQ 093URE ]PV2U3=`N

My head now hurts

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    If you refrained from using any sort of offensive language or flaming in return, you'll be fine. I can count hundreds of games where people spout profanities and shout "REPORTED!!~~~". I don't swear in games, I might just react a bit sarcastically at best. I have yet to see a single e-mail from the Tribunal.

Remember: the most used word by people who get banned by the tribunal is "reported".
    Yeah well luck always goes against me. My luck I'll get a bunch of people at that moment to see my games and hit punish. Maybe it's for the best, it will make me quit.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Second game in 2 weeks where a fucking Draven has thrown a game by going Rambo 1v5.

I HATE supporting.

Now down to 941 elo, fucking spiffing.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Second game in 2 weeks where a fucking Draven has thrown a game by going Rambo 1v5.

I HATE supporting.

I was 977 3 days ago. now I'm 840.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post

I HATE supporting.

All really play is support. Was 1015 couple of days ago, now 968.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a total noob to ranked - never played it before as I just hit level 30. What kind of ELO does one start with, and what's considered 'ok' for a not-so-serious player?
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Getting out of the 1200 range is usually ok iv found.
    i dont really play seriously but im clocking a good 8-10 Elo games a week max, and im pushing towards 1400 elo at the moment.

Speaking of bad games. open to a "im going mid- Because fuck you thats why" after the other 3 in the team and myself have picked lanes. (called ahri mid)
    The same guy (who is not basically told suck it up your not going mid) then priceeds to give smartass comments how "not to feed akali mid"
    10 mins in, im 2/0/1 (1 on alaki others on a bad jungler) and the roaming begins. Run down to support bot, they all charge in and alaki whomps them down, i mop up the AD carry and support and "R" out.
    Again top lane with jungle piles in, the carry TP's right in and get destroyed. Top starts giving it "omg mid feeding akali" (im on 0 deaths at this point but apparently - Fuck logic)
    This continues for another 15 mins with the support trying desperatly to protect a rambo ADC, the jungler trying to protect a top who doesn't seem to have a health bar enabled, and myself trying to be in 5 places at once. Akali contines to snipe kills (despite me counering as best i can) and is 12+ kills up b this point. Team surrender- Toplane flaming "bad mid should have let me go instead" -.-
    So glad im lucky to get one of these idiots every 1 in 10 games if im lucky, otherwise i would be going postal by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    I am a total noob to ranked - never played it before as I just hit level 30. What kind of ELO does one start with, and what's considered 'ok' for a not-so-serious player?
    1200, the first matches are to place you in the correct rating, after that you do matches to increase it.

Getting gold (1500) is probably fine for non-serious players.

So angry.

Playing Rengar jungle with a few friends on Skype, we had a random Brand. This guy threw the game on his own.

We invade their jungle, force them away and get a free Blue, great huh? Wrong. I asked for a Smiteless blue so I could get Red asap and gank a lane, when the Golem drops below 200 health I see a massive pillar of Fire erupt underneath it. So okay, np. Maybe he misclicked (yeah right). Get my red and level 2, head to top, get First Blood on their Singed without even using Flash, proceed to gank Bot 3 times and end up with 6/0/1 after the laning phase ended.

By then, our Brand had fed 4 kills to Diana and gotten one himself, he never responded and often just stood underneath his turret or missed with his Q/W. Once the laning phase was over, he always seemed on the opposite side of the map, had no team fight presence and just in general sucked and blamed everything on me (Apparently I'm never in team fights despite building semi-tank for them just so I can initiate.)

We head in to really late game (50+ mins) everyone has their full builds and we have a huge advantage due to comp, we won some 4v5 team fights while contesting for Baron, still this Brand insisted on just fapping across the map.

Now we're at 56 mins, at their base. EVERYONE (including Brand) is here. This is the fight which will make or break the game, I say I am initiating in chat and everyone is starting to get ready, ult, jump on their Diana "Enemy Triple Kill!", apparently Brand had ADD and decided to run off after casting his ult (which was on their tank in the middle of nowhere might I add).

/sigh

Offtopic: Thresh's lantern is absolutely amazing if they know how to place it. Game changing mechanic.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2013-01-26 at 03:47 AM.

Deleted
    I'd recommend waiting until you get full runepages and learn the basics of everything; and how to play against the other ADCarries (Such as MF and Varus which I know you have trouble against).

Also learn more champions!

It's hard to say what's considered 'ok' for a non-serious guy; I know guys who are 1800+ but aren't playing more than casually, they're just really good at PvP'ing. Then there's guys who are 1200 but are super-serious about the game. It's not like WoW-PvE where you won't get World Firsts without being a serious guild. It doesn't matter how serious you are, or how casual you play. All comes down to skill.
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-01-26 at 06:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People start off at the 1200 range in Ranked, and the first 10 games played have a larger ELO change to put you in your "supposed" ELO.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Yay. double IP and im getting nothing but dumbass teams and losing.

Game I just played. Lee top. I was holding my lane great. The riven jungling never ganked bot or mid. Everytime he died he blamed someone else. At one point he came top so I could dash to him to get away from WW and Garen. He commits to an attack on them cause the Ww is oom. Gets ulted by Garen and blames me.

My god... aram is full of bad weekend players.

And another report. Went mid as Morg vs annie. Controlled the hell out of my lane and ganked some. Top comes mid, no mia from my top, I get killed and they push my turret from full to 0. Everytime I would ult my team would run. Then my mouse dies during the game. I say brb my mouse died, while I'm trying to get the battery cover off, pita thing. My team starts going "report morgana".

And another report. Went mid as Morg vs annie. Controlled the hell out of my lane and ganked some. Top comes mid, no mia from my top, I get killed and they push my turret from full to 0. Everytime I would ult my team would run. Then my mouse dies during the game. I say brb my mouse died, while I'm trying to get the battery cover off, pita thing. My team starts going "report morgana".
    Why do you keep complaining about being reported? People spout out that nonsense all the time. Just because some idiot is going to report you, doesn't mean you're actually going to receive a warning or let alone suspension.

This is only the case of course if you haven't acted like a massive douche towards your team, and in that case you'd have deserved to get reported and you will eventually find the repercussions of this behavior if you continue behaving like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Why do you keep complaining about being reported? People spout out that nonsense all the time. Just because some idiot is going to report you, doesn't mean you're actually going to receive a warning or let alone suspension.

This is only the case of course if you haven't acted like a massive douche towards your team, and in that case you'd have deserved to get reported and you will eventually find the repercussions of this behavior if you continue behaving like that.
    Probably because this is a vent thread, and thats part of my venting?

Probably because this is a vent thread, and thats part of my venting?
    I see no reason to complain/vent about being reported. Especially after several people have pointed out to you that there is no need to worry about such reports.

It's a vent thread. Even if they're wrong, people should be allowed to vent without being complained at.