That much is clear to me, but I'm just making it clear to him that he shouldn't get so worked up over these things. My bad for trying I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    It says 'bad game'. Not 'I probably didn't get reported, but might as well whine'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's a vent thread. Even if they're wrong, people should be allowed to vent without being complained at.
    That's because people are tired of seeing Pandragon whine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's a vent thread. Even if they're wrong, people should be allowed to vent without being complained at.
    Yeah, and most of people who come to vent here are not shunned. However, everyone is probably completely tired of Pandragon and his princess attitude. Come on, this is the guy who when given friendly advice said "Just because you have double my elo does not mean you are good, you were just lucky."(paraphrased of course.). Are you surprised people got tired of this?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-28 at 12:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OKAY, going to state this now. Stop with argument about so and so, it will only lead to the closure of this thread that no other forum section really has. If you want it closed then keep going but this is a warning.

-Duronos
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-01-28 at 02:21 AM.
    Hey everyone

Another loss. Teemo runs into the river and says "I'm gonna be a ward" game fell apart from that point on. His feeding help also.

977-820 in 5 days.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Then to get the thread back in its' track: I don't know how or why, but I just managed to give a MF 7 kills in 10 minutes together with an Ezreal. The fact that Ez never ulted did not help much(Was he saving it to try and provide support to other lanes? Dunno. :/), but it was just a complete shitfest all over the place. :S

Just played some amazingly unfun games 5on5 full premade (all 10). Due to inbalance I was forced to play with this idiot...I think he loses over 90% of his lanes and he always "carries" the rest of his team when they win and if his team loses he wasn't the reason. ever.

Highlights include him stealing redbuff from our jungler at level1 from olaf and not using it in lane at all and only farming (88cs at 20min in mid) and running around as an AD carry [174cs in 60min] while stating in teamspeak that he can't attack...He was silenced by kassadin.

I try to forget about the remaining things because I just want to forget these awful plays are even possible

Another loss. I was garen top vs Vi. Owning top. Mid and Bot fed the other 4. Then they started 5 man ganking me. I'm never getting my rating back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Another loss. I was garen top vs Vi. Owning top. Mid and Bot fed the other 4. Then they started 5 man ganking me. I'm never getting my rating back up.
    Pan, don't be too down. Keep playing because believe it or not you probably made a few mistakes too regardless of how big or small they were. Focus on yourself and how you can help your team whether it may be to buy a few more wards and just farm a lot. Also to get out of that ELO (believe me I was in the ELO you're in), play carry champions only.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    So, you were 5 man ganked all the time?
    4 people were missing from the minimap and you didn't notice?
    Wat.
    1) Buy wards
    2) ???
    3) Profit.

Was Ryze vs Karth mid lane. The shaco on my team fed Karthus. He would just run right down mid lane to karthus and let him kill him, and did it to the rest of the enemy team, and said "lol its only a game".

Another loss. Every team fight everyone but me focused Lee Sin.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-01-28 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    Guys:
    "OKAY, going to state this now. Stop with argument about so and so, it will only lead to the closure of this thread that no other forum section really has. If you want it closed then keep going but this is a warning.

-Duronos"

Stop calling people out, talking to brick walls mostly as is.

Had a 7-2 Ez game, did pretty good in lane (AD Tresh + blitz, OGODWHY) but that was annoying as hell. Learned that Tresh' pull stuns. Seems a bit over the top considering his kit, but yeah didn't fall for that again :x
    But top fed (OMG JUNGLER Y U START THIS - gives fb at 2 minutes) and our jungler wasn't too good (wriggles Maokai). Still, I was the only one doing damage and actually surviving in teamfights, but it was all my fault that we lost, the usual deal.

If I plainly say Vayne versus Zed top (no jungle pressure), who'd you say would win that? Entertain me.
    I would say Zed would WRECK a Vayne. He lost hard, even early.

Blitz and AD Thresh is a beast bot lane, because they can abuse pulls. Blitz lands a grab, then instantly uses Threshs lantern, meaning Blitzs target gets dragged two times.
    RETH

Deleted
    Vayne has true damage, mobility, range over Zed. Can tumble out of Q/W, can knockback swaps with her own E.

I'd say 1v1 Vayne wins.

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Vayne has true damage, mobility, range over Zed. Can tumble out of Q/W, can knockback swaps with her own E.

I'd say 1v1 Vayne wins.
    I feel once Zed gets 6 he would win the fight, he has the mobility to fight most ranged ADs and he has great damage, provided he didnt derp and stand next to a wall I'd personally give the fight to Zed.

If Zed had enough damage, he would probably win due to his burst (and passive), but Vayne has a ton more sustained damage.

Honestly, I'd say Vayne. Especially later in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Blitz and AD Thresh is a beast bot lane, because they can abuse pulls. Blitz lands a grab, then instantly uses Threshs lantern, meaning Blitzs target gets dragged two times.
    They didn't do this. They just tried to hit (one of them) and then the second would chain. This way they could really chain the CC. Doing it the way you suggest could work against anyone but Ezreal, because I can Arcane Shift out of Blitz pull, but not out of Tresh.

As for the 1v1. My view on it is Zed should win early game to level 6, because Vayne is very weak and squishy at this point. Zed can safely poke her (might cost on CS though) and should be able to burst on 6. I can agree that a farm Vayne will beat him LATE, but Zed should just win any burst against her since she is squishy as shit.

But this guy got killed on level 3 behind his tower and proceeded to just all-out lose with no chance of winning in sight.

Tbh you should have typed 'PANTH ULT' if you were able to and saw him casting it. Grand Skyfall has a significant cast time.
    Typing "PANTH ULT" so someone knows he's casting it deserves to get hit by it if they do not see the animation on the ground around them.

Deleted
    Why....why is it every other game....when it comes time to teamfights...when the enemy is roaming as 5, someone HAS to be away from the team...stomping them til then, than one person decides to go do their own thing....and boom, loss, against a horrible team....