Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    No, but I don't want to play against bots :<

Also, 6 in a row.
    I don't either, but I don't say no to a 10-15 minute 3v3 botgame win for 150 IP

As for "Moral of the Story: People suck no matter what level you're on." from my EUNE bro:
    Yes.

Watched Froggen's stream for a bit, man, some of the things they were doing, that was around 2200 elo! Not Froggen, he just owned shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    (Seriously, who picks Xerath?)
    Nothing wrong with Xerath...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Nothing wrong with Xerath...
    It's usually a bad idea to pick him either after the enemy has picked mobile champs that can assassinate a target easily, (i.e. Kha'Zix, Talon, Akali) or if the enemy team has yet to pick a midlane champ, whether AD or AP. Enemy teamcomps with a lot of CC are usually poor choices to pick Xerath for too.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's usually a bad idea to pick him either after the enemy has picked mobile champs that can assassinate a target easily, (i.e. Kha'Zix, Talon, Akali) or if the enemy team has yet to pick a midlane champ, whether AD or AP. Enemy teamcomps with a lot of CC are usually poor choices to pick Xerath for too.
    That can be said about a lot other AP carries, though... but anyway, Monado's comment sounded more generic as in "WHY WOULD YOU EVER" when Xerath can be a beast when played properly and with a CDR-centric build.

He's just harder to play than your average APC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    That can be said about a lot other AP carries, though... but anyway, Monado's comment sounded more generic as in "WHY WOULD YOU EVER" when Xerath can be a beast when played properly and with a CDR-centric build.

He's just harder to play than your average APC.
    He was playing against a Nidalee, he roots in mid, Nidalee throws a spear, bam 500 damage.
    Come again Infighter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    He was playing against a Nidalee, he roots in mid, Nidalee throws a spear, bam 500 damage.
    Come again Infighter?
    I already said that it sounded like you said no one should ever pick Xerath. You never mentioned a Nidalee before.

Deleted
    As a guy who mains jungle, whenever I see Xerath mid I'm like "sup bro, 300g plx". He's such a freekill whenever he roots himself...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    As a guy who mains jungle, whenever I see Xerath mid I'm like "sup bro, 300g plx". He's such a freekill whenever he roots himself...
    I want to play these Xeraths who apparently root themselves in the middle of the lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I want to play these Xeraths who apparently root themselves in the middle of the lane.
    lol seriously. All the ones I fight against rofl stomp my mid and then becomes this monster that kills you from out of vision. You see this circle and you're like i'm about to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got stuck with a 4 man premade talking some gibberish language, they went 2 top 2 mid, leaving me solo bot as sivir aganst erzeal and jarvan

They bitch and whine and threaten to report me all game saying sivir is a troll pick and i don't have anny teamwork while

i was fuck themm im ending this fast one way or another and went crazy push mode ending the game at 24 min by myself going 21-4-2 beign fed by ez with themm bitching at me all the way it even went on after game lobby while i carried there sorry asses al the way.

hopefully they get permabanned, pople ths obnoctious should be locked up

Deleted
    They probably won't, because it's only one report each. Stupid people are also very lucky

Liking the system so far besides me losing 3 of the 4 games I've played so far and dropping a whole tier even though I was way positive kdr and winning my lane in all the games so far, just had a dc in 2 of my games and the other one was kinda uncarryable. Just hate how now I dropped a whole tier and only have 50 LP in this tier now so it's going to be extremely difficult to get back in the tier I was in. :/ (Not QQing about "OMG I BELONGZ IN DIAMOND!!@!@!" This just really made me angry that I have to try a ton harder to get back in the tier i was already doing well in. Whatever, life goes on.)

Btw, didn't Riot say you would only go down to 60 at the max if you dropped a tier? Why am I at 50? :/

Edit: Finally won another game; I lost lane horribly and was 0-6 about 30 minutes in, so I suicide split pushed while my team 4v5'd them and we won. I hate how random this game can be with how you win or lose. Lose 3 games in a row where you dominate your lane and do well throughout the game, and then win one where you feed profusely and jokingly split push and die. Love it.
    Last edited by Jaylol; 2013-02-02 at 01:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking leavers. I should have won my last game, but because this corki's friend left with bull shit internet issues, we lost. The other team started roaming with all towers up because they could get away with it, so repetitive 3 man ganks mid gave then a fed Ryze. Only one worth a damn on their team. I destroyed the cho I was against and the diana jungler. I could 3v1 the cho, diana and lulu. I could go toe to toe with Ryze and beat him 1v1, almost beat him 2v1. However, because we were 4v5 they were able to push towers so it was a war of attrition.

Someone picked Trundle to face Riven, and then fed like a boss. Apparently his first time losing to Riven as Trundle, so I asked him if it was his first time playing Trundle. Couldn't do anything as Draven, as either Riven would bee line for me, or Kayle would rip my head off after getting fed with assists
    RETH

well the new system hasn't changed anyone drive to actually win. Getting nothing but, trolls, feeders, and blamers still. Still losing every game.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    well the new system hasn't changed anyone drive to actually win. Getting nothing but, trolls, feeders, and blamers still. Still losing every game.
    I'm actually going to agree with Pandragon on this. Seems to be many more people doing such acts tonight... Kind of weird really, my brother had 2 games of him being on a team of 3 vs 5. He was screaming.
    Hey everyone

Teemo handed them the game. He would farm lanes through the entire game while we team fought, then after we all died he would go kill 1 or 2 of them, then run or die.

Yeah, my first ranked game of the season gave me a Teemo mid who made their Ahri legendary.

Logic tells me to wait a bit until all the idiots are filtered around, but on the other hand, I'm kinda excited to do ranked anyway.

Apparently I was deluding myself into thinking I could play Ez...And since Corki is bad unless fed, and I get reported if I play Ashe, and I hate all the other adcs. I have to queue dodge games where I have to adc.

Deleted
    Protip: The people who say they are gonna report you rarely do unless you are flaming a lot. Not like the tribunal is gonna punish someone for playing Ashe anyways so if you are innocent you have nothing to worry about.