Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Apparently I was deluding myself into thinking I could play Ez...And since Corki is bad unless fed, and I get reported if I play Ashe, and I hate all the other adcs. I have to queue dodge games where I have to adc.
    Why would Ashe get you reported?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Soraka gives the enemy first blood, unfortunately my lane enemy being Yi in mid. Then buys a dorans shield and runs around the map. I'm not even trying to win anymore. I just sit at my turret and minion farm now,m cause I know its gonna be a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Why would Ashe get you reported?
    Cause, as everyone says, she is a bad troll adc.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Cause, as everyone says, she is a bad troll adc.
    Is that something that only one person said or is it recurring?

It's really wrong, by the way, Ashe is a great ADC.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post

Was going to say that too, great initiation , slows, passive gold gain, kiting. Downs sides are no escapes and squishy.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post

It's everyone. Every game I join, I select Ashe, the entire team starts bitching saying they will report me.

Deleted
    It's everyone. Every game I join, I select Ashe, the entire team starts bitching saying they will report me.
    Only reason to ever pick Ashe is if you need an initiation, otherwise just pick something else.

Deleted
    Ugh...3 german people in my team...2 go bot with Nid and Panth...gg

So....I want to punch my screen now.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Only reason to ever pick Ashe is if you need an initiation, otherwise just pick something else.
    Nope, it's a good ADC.

Deleted
    Got some noob guy as Garen,he haven't even listened to what we said and followed me with Cait everywhere.
    End of game he's 0/6/3 with BC axe and 29 pots -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Nope, it's a good ADC.
    - Her Q is an active that slows on hit, which is outdated as hell
    - Her W doesn't go through minions.
    - E is only good for scouting, the gold extra is barely noticable unless you level it to 5 first, but who would do that?
    - Long range stun ultimate is great for initiating.
    - No attackspeed steroid
    - No AD steroid.
    - A crit modifier for ONE HIT(You'll only get this off ONE TIME in an entire teamfight)

Conclusion: Only her ultimate is good.

Once you get to late game no bruiser can kill her due to her kite. Well maybe Jax and Irelia, everyone else is fucked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Once you get to late game no bruiser can kill her due to her kite. Well maybe Jax and Irelia, everyone else is fucked.
    Jarvan, Riven, and Olaf say hi.
    Jarvan: EQ to her, she flashes, you Cataclysm and she's dead.
    Riven: (Precast R)EQ(Q) to her, you hit her for a while, she flashes. You flash, ignite and R her, dead.
    Olaf: Ragnarok. [/Noexplanationneeded]

Had a terribly close ranked match last night. We were getting the upper hand after we aced them and got nashor. Next team fight, I move myself into the fight, and right after that I get a bugsplat, resulting in the enemy team getting 2 inhibitors, and we have no chance at getting back on our feet.. Fuck my luck.

Deleted
    Bought Singed. Had no time for a full game before work so played a 3v3 beginner. One person goes 0-11-1 and leaves, the other goes 0-14-2. Yup, I lost in under 15 min to beginner bots in a 3v3.

I completely understand why some people get stuck in low Elo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think like litterally every single bruiser can kill her late game. She deals way too little damage to actually be a threat to a bruiser and she has no escape.

Just lost another game. Bot fed. Ap Jungler bought Frozen Mallet. Got my ass kicked as Diana by Vlad. Yesterday I got my ass kicked as Vlad by Diana. LoL has just been uninstalled from my comp. Will be my last post in this area of MMO.

Just lost another game. Bot fed. Ap Jungler bought Frozen Mallet. Got my ass kicked as Diana by Vlad. Yesterday I got my ass kicked as Vlad by Diana. LoL has just been uninstalled from my comp. Will be my last post in this area of MMO.
    Thank FUCK for that!

I hear bells ringing!

OT: I hate LeBlanc. She's getting right up there with Teemo for me.

Last game last night I was 9/2/1 as Akali mid vs LeBlanc, absolutely stomped her in lane. Then mid/late game comes, I finish 17/14, LeBlanc finishes 24/9, we spend 20 minutes defending at Nexus only for once again a fucking Draven to throw the match.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Jarvan, Riven, and Olaf say hi.
    Jarvan: EQ to her, she flashes, you Cataclysm and she's dead.
    Riven: (Precast R)EQ(Q) to her, you hit her for a while, she flashes. You flash, ignite and R her, dead.
    Olaf: Ragnarok. [/Noexplanationneeded]
    Just because you are doing it wrong does not mean a shit. If you really need to kite, between banshee, furors and Q slow there is nothing that can catch you if it does not come out of no vision.
    Olaf is problem for everyone but Ezreal, but Ezreal is g*y pick anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Thank FUCK for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    I hear bells ringing!
    Praise the gods~
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Just because you are doing it wrong does not mean a shit. If you really need to kite, between banshee, furors and Q slow there is nothing that can catch you if it does not come out of no vision.
    Olaf is problem for everyone but Ezreal, but Ezreal is g*y pick anyway.
    What am I doing wrong? I'm killing Ashe players.
    I don't really see your point here lol.

Deleted
    Well I thought some stuff is rather easy to comprehend. Obviously not for you, sorry not going to do anything with it, if something is not so painfully obvious to you.