Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    It's a very strong item on Ezreal. It gives him utility, and kinda replaces triforce for him. Procs off of his Q so you can chase/kite people very well. Also has cdr on it so it makes it so you can cast your Q more often. Very strong item on him.
    I'm well aware of this fact! Suppose it wasn't the best thing to say "Suck on that Ezreal".

I'm just an Ashe fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    >He hasn't seen the power of counterjungling Twitch.
    Can we get a Lysah in here?
    You mean like killing skarner at blue, and then again at wraiths, and then again at red, and then again at wolves? Too bad that was back when people actually took damage jungling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You mean like killing skarner at blue, and then again at wraiths, and then again at red, and then again at wolves? Too bad that was back when people actually took damage jungling.
    They still do now. Without a great leash, usually Junglers will be 1-2/3 health at their second buff.

Deleted
    >He hasn't seen the power of counterjungling Twitch.
    Can we get a Lysah in here?
    I'm sure he used to have some niche uses, just like you can play Heimer and not suck balls. Does not change the fact that the champion is/was bad. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you trying to say, that there's power creep going on in LoL?

Don't post memes.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    What are you trying to say, that there's power creep going on in LoL?
    Don't post memes.
    Lol, forgot about that. Sry Isrozzis. :3
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-02-02 at 11:04 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm sure he used to have some niche uses, just like you can play Heimer and not suck balls. Does not change the fact that the champion is/was bad. :3
    Are you sure you even played back then or are you just joking with me here?

Lysah why are you such a stalker?

Deleted
    Are you sure you even played back then or are you just joking with me here?
    I am very sure I played back then, though not ranked, and I vividly recall Twitch being bad before the rework.

FOR FUCK SAKE. I never get this mad but OH MY JESUS FUCKING CUNT BITCH WHORE CHRIST. Join a game with a friend. I call adc he calls top. Later when we've picked our champions, someone else says they're going top this that blah blah. It ended with my friend mid as pantheon and a top lane who was afk half the game. I had a support nidalee who stole my first 2 kills (ignite on enemy support, they're going to die 100%. BOOM MOTHERFUCKING SPEAR AND DENIIIIED BITCH) and did it another 4 times through the game. We get to about 25 minutes, it's 17/30 or something we have 0 turrets down, only me and my friend yes on surrender. Took them like another 5/10 mins to win.

When that nidalee took my first kill I was a bit annoyed but understood it was probably a mistake, but then when a kayle who has used bubble, has 50hp, no mana and is running then the spear flew past my head I seen red. So fucking annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I am very sure I played back then, though not ranked, and I vividly recall Twitch being bad before the rework.
    Back when his Spray and Pray was Bullet Time but did a million damage, nope.
    Back when he could sit in stealth in the jungle and get guaranteed kills, nope.
    Those are pretty much the only two pre-rework eras I can think of.

Twitch was fine before the rework, undoubtedly squishy but easily recognized as probably the single highest damage in the game. If their team lined up for two seconds, 3 shots of spray and pray could easily turn into 4 kills. No one ever denied that, people didn't like him because even at level 18 he's got 300 health.

our team lose to

ad top kennen, ad thresh, jungle garen, lux, soraka.

i uninstalled and reinstalled again for real due how much trolling it was .

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, so two losses = 5 wins worth of points?

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 04:32 AM ----------

Seriously, we have Tristana, Vi (me), AD SION!, Eve, and Thresh yet they are to stupid to stay together and fucking 5v5 shit up because our team fights were superior compared to the enemy team. I mean that's a teamfight comp written all over it yet they don't get it. I swear to world the worlds largest penis (no homo) that people have no knowledge of this game.
    Hey everyone

Getting SO sick of afkers. Lost like 4/5 games in a row now due to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Getting f'king pissed,every pvp game I had in few days either 1 afks most of the game other lags whole game and we get raped 3v5...
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-02-03 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the last game in my promotion series to gold. I was 2/2 so if I lost I didn't get gold and if I won I did. The two losses were because the first game we had 3 people feed horribly and the 2nd game we had a dc that never joined. So this game was the decider, and our first pick was kayle and shaco. Normally this is a game a dodge instantly but thanks to the glory of the new ranked system I had to deal with it, also adc trolled the lobby chat so I definitely would have dodged the game. So we get into the game and our adc is denying their Draven so hard. Our shaco decides its time for a level 3 turret dive, alone, into a 1v2. He dies and whines in chat that our adc didn't go in. He tries the same thing two minutes later and dies again so he calls us all faggots and afk's for 5 minutes. When he gets back he sees we said to report him in chat so he goes afk again. So I lost 2 games in my promotion to afk/dc/trolls and another to horrible feeders.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Deleted
    Another game,guess what a feeder this time...

15+ Year Old Account
    ADC picks Talon, then complains we have no ranged...
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Every time I play Thresh, another lane throws the game completely. :/
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Apparently I was deluding myself into thinking I could play Ez...And since Corki is bad unless fed, and I get reported if I play Ashe, and I hate all the other adcs. I have to queue dodge games where I have to adc.
    Why u get reported if u play ashe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    ADC picks Talon, then complains we have no ranged...
    I love talon kill lanes bot, they are great fun. Though, they usually require you to duo with your support. Nothing makes people rage like the talon karma bot lane.