10+ Year Old Account
    Not complaining on my part, but my last 2 normal games i was jungle vi versus jungle amumu. Called invade to their blue, shut mummy down, and than all chat exploded with the enemy team yelling at the mummy. I almost felt bad for the mummy. People tend to forget that mummy screams blue invade, and they should support their little guy, instead of throwing to the wolves.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Maybe to you As long as Firebert enjoys them that's all that's important

Not everybody plays for a challenge!
    Then why play LoL?

I play it for the challenge, i used to play against bots a lot but in the long run it just fun.

Now stop teasing me :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this on the last page, but I'll stick it here as well so everyone sees it. Blackout the names if your going to post pictures.

Deleted
    Pff went Lee Sin top against a Taric bruiser.
    My god I was dominated and he was babysat like crazy.

I hate this, he even said I was good, still I lost because that piece of shit is super strong now top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Pff went Lee Sin top against a Taric bruiser.
    My god I was dominated and he was babysat like crazy.

I hate this, he even said I was good, still I lost because that piece of shit is super strong now top.
    I wouldn't feel bad...I saw a nasus get raped top by a taric..and I raped a Xin Zhao up there myself. Nerfs = Buffs apparently. I might actually consider banning him from now on. Just to keep away the annoyance and rage in game if a top gets raped by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    For the fun, a game doesn't need to be hard to be enjoyable

Okay :<
    But its not fun when its to easy, didnt mean to be mean Muzual D:

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Taric bruiser.
    super strong now top.
    what is this, where am I?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Don't try to mock me, it is true, I could not do anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    It sounds funny but he is actually quite good vs a lot of top laners. He's got natural armor, pretty good natural sustain, ranged stun ("lol nope" *stun* *walks away*) contributes quite a bit to teamfights and is one of those toons that can be "naturally" tanky while still having decent damage.

I hope they give him a visual makeover soon though. Despite what some people say, Taric does not actually look all that fabulous atm.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    But its not fun when its to easy, didnt mean to be mean Muzual D:
    For some people it is. I shamelessly admit to sometimes using cheat codes to make a game easier if it makes it more fun for me (or if I'm more interested in the story than the actual gameplay). Some people like a challenge, and under certain circumstances so do I. But if banging my head against a brick wall isn't working for me, I'll cheat my way to a sledgehammer to effortlessly knock it down instead. I can always come back later and do it the right way. Bringing this back to League, I play Bot games because there's no flaming, no getting penalized for having someone AFK or just plain being bad, and no fun being sucked away. But, again, that's just me. You like the challenge, so more power to you.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    I hope they give him a visual makeover soon though. Despite what some people say, Taric does not actually look all that fabulous atm.
    Riot said that he will get one eventually, but he's not a high priority for receiving one.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Riot said that he will get one eventually, but he's not a high priority for receiving one.
    Looking forward to that one. Boodstone Taric isn't all that impressive atm.

--REMOVED--

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJ

GET OUT OF MY GAMES THANK YOU.

You're welcome to vent, but keep names/pictures of the people out of it
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-02 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    For some people it is. I shamelessly admit to sometimes using cheat codes to make a game easier if it makes it more fun for me (or if I'm more interested in the story than the actual gameplay). Some people like a challenge, and under certain circumstances so do I. But if banging my head against a brick wall isn't working for me, I'll cheat my way to a sledgehammer to effortlessly knock it down instead. I can always come back later and do it the right way. Bringing this back to League, I play Bot games because there's no flaming, no getting penalized for having someone AFK or just plain being bad, and no fun being sucked away. But, again, that's just me. You like the challenge, so more power to you.
    Last few I've done have been with at least one person who sits there and insists that they're too good for bot matches, then they feed, then they flame.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    --REMOVED--

JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJ

GET OUT OF MY GAMES THANK YOU.

You're welcome to vent, but keep names/pictures of the people out of it
    /shrug whatever. I've seen more screenshots in this thread then deaths in Rambo IV. But rules are rules I guess. But damn those Mexicans make you want to go racist on them. With their ever present jajajajajaajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajaajajaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHhhhhhhh and oh they suck so bad.

Unnecessary. Disregarded previous mod warning, this isn't your "I want to be racist against a certain race" thread. You're going to get people that suck from anywhere, we don't allow racism on our forums.

-Duronos
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-03-02 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Last few I've done have been with at least one person who sits there and insists that they're too good for bot matches, then they feed, then they flame.
    Well, that doesn't necessarily mean the game is thrown, which is the big difference between bot games and Normals.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterOfFire View Post
    Well, that doesn't necessarily mean the game is thrown, which is the big difference between bot games and Normals.
    It is quite funny/ironic though.

Morde: "Yea suckas I'm only here for my first win of the day so try not to be yourselves, and play good"

*proceeds to go 0/5 before 10 min mark vs Annie Bot mid*

*flames me for not stacking Cleavers (I was MF)*

*flames jungler for not helping him at the 3 min mark and helping the 1 vs 2 guy top instead first, then flames him for killing Annie*

*flames me again when I see 4 bots going down mid lane and head back to tower instead of charging with him*

We were like 40/10 by the end of that game and he was like 5/8/7 with 4 of those being "last hits" that he did basically no damage on because he's a scrub. I think that some people feel like if they are loud and rude people won't notice they suck, but for some reason i can still tell!
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

I think that some people feel like if they are loud and rude people won't notice they suck, but for some reason i can still tell!
    Oh most often it's the person doing the worst on your team that starts casting about for someone else to blame to deflect attention from their own play, even if no-one is bothering them about it. Same guys also have that habit like you noticed of deliberate kill-sniping just to try and get a better KDA so they can further mask the fact they have been totally useless >.<

No luck today with teams:

Someone let all the people with 1 ranked win who want to play Quinn or teemo loose on the internet. When your team feeds 20 kills in 15 mins - you have the best score on Sona, and 2 people rage in base spamming wards. You know some kids need a smack upside the head from thier parents and made to do some chores instead of ruining my day off work with their antics.

Also manually reported 3 first pick ranked queue trolls trying to force dodges off people to grief, because yeah: they just don't think I will take the time to report it, but I will...
    Last edited by Maelle; 2013-03-02 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    5/16/7 Zed calling the rest of the team (with positive scores) a feeder kind of made my night :P

Deleted
    @ Duilliath ,this reminded me one game other day.
    So I was testing new champ in bot games and there was some guy with Rengar who started to rage about how he died few time ,then Brand said: You're 0/2/0 at bot game,so you should stay quiet. And that's where it started. Rengar ofc started to rage more, calling Brand noob, kept saying add me and 1v1 me kid etc.
    Me and Teemo were like: that's LoL in a nutshell,but at least it was quite fun since it was only bot game.