Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I mean, if you have a good reason, then I don't mind. It's just those kinds that just spam pings, go "ffs useless jungler" and such.
    Playing jungle you get some amount of abuse. Had people shouting not to help gank their lanes, people thinking you can be top and bottom at the same time, blamed for feeding because I get no help from the laner with a gank but what pisses me off most of all is people who farm under the enemy turret and complain I'm not ganking their lane every 2 min then they die from being overextended...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The only justifiable reason for someone raging at farm is if they managed to freeze the lane near their tower, which I assume doesn't happen often outside of higher ELO games.
    >Freezing the lane.
    No, it doesn't happen ever in any ELO game.

Deleted
    Just been in a game where the enemy team was raging the whole time, their mid was flaming bot lane because they were german.. but they were talking dutch >.> never seen such a rascist player as that one

Just seen the most USELESS adc of all time xD

Played Cait, I was supporting, she got her first kill off the back of my hard work, which is fine, but she didn't even contribute, just stepped in to last hit, walked off again, 0 effort made to be useful. I try and be nice and say "gj" even though stopping creep farming long enough to last hit someone isn't exactly a good job, she just goes "yeah" as if she did good

Then, fast forward to 45 mins, we are slightly ahead, but Cait is STILL farming bot lane alone, she has a 2/4/1 score - our team has over 30 kills, but we are getting behind because every fight is 4v5. She has over 300cs, but hits like a wet noodle and placed about 3 traps all game. Her other kill came from a deliberate snipe with her ult when were were fighting as she ran back to farm more. She didn't even push the lane she was farming, just farmed, for 45 mins, then at about 55 mins we lose because we get obliterated in team fights because: no ADC

After the game she starts calling other people as noobs, and says and I quote " my team didn't give me the right conditions to thrive". I don't even...

That idiot couldn't thrive in a 1v1 game with an easy setting bot as the opponant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    " my team didn't give me the right conditions to thrive".
    Lost it here,good god

Urgh win Lane as Graves , zone and out farm enemy lane. Our midlane Yi does not build AP and does no damage, enemy team build armour GG.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Had such a bad losing streak this week. Just feels like I'm constantly in the team with tards. Even if the odds are technically in your favor not to get an afk/troll/dc it sure feels like you can go on bad streaks getting them constantly. Last 10 games I've had 3 wins, every one down to one or two teammates feeding or trolling. What exactly are you supposed to do?

Deleted
    **f-bombs inc**

lost another promotion series

won first 2, woo-hoo

next 2 games, raging *very mean word*, purposefully fucking throwing the game (HI I DIE ONCE AS VOLI IMA JUST SIT TOP ENTIRE GAME AND KEEP DYING WOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK THE WORLDDDDD)

last game, 10minutes in, I'm fucking 3/0/2 as lee sin, score is 6/0 to us, we're a drake ahead, 2 turrets ahead and I keep snowballing the game, setting J4 even further behind, yet, we manage to lose because our orianna NOT ONLY manages to not build damage items, or get herself tanky at the same time which is a fucking amazing accomplishment, she also NEVER hit her ultimate on more than 1 person in the ENTIRE GAME. This is fine, I lost because I wasn't able to carry someone. I CAN LIVE WITH THIS. THIS IS OKAY. IM FINE WITH THIS. However, what I cannot digest is losing because some *mean word* decided he didn't want to win. He just stopped coorporating with the team, spent his entire day top lane, dying. Then the last 5 minutes groups up with the team and engages when we're behind 10-15kills...

im done, i dont give a shit, this system is beyond retarded, i cant advance when I clearly belong higher, I literally win every fucking game outside of promotion series, I then end up being paired with a bunch of 8 year old spoonfed, stuck up, overprotected *even meaner word than before*-kids who starts crying every time something doesn't quite go to their will. *jungeler Y U NO GANK EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST GAVE ME FIRSTBLOOD, ANOTHER KILL AND DOUBLE-BUFF... I JUST DIED, YOU SUCK NOOB RETARD IDIOT*.. I mean, are you fucking kidding me with this? Some of these *yet another mean word*-kids has got to be joking, no one can for the love of all that is fucking holy be this fucking...o prahneugdfnkjonsagi dsh+å..?!

Also, stop with the fucking "hurr i had a a bad game mang"-patheticexcuse -- NO. NOT KNOWING WHAT TO BUILD, HOW TO WARD IS NOT HAVING A BAD GAME. THAT. IS. SHEER FRICKING INCOMPETENCE. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR NOW KNOWING YOUR SHIT. This pisses me off to no end. Missing CS is having a bad game. Missing skillshots is having a bad game. Misjudging a situation is having a bad. fucking. game. Shit happens. But dont use it as a fricking excuse for being an incompetent fuckup.

I gotta go find something to smash.

PS: Lee Sin is actually really trash atm. he can snowball the early game, but outside of that he's got literally nothing, they overnerfed him way too hard.. so yeah.. gj riot <3
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2013-03-08 at 12:56 AM.

Deleted
    I absolutely love people boasting themselves in champ select.

I connect, tell people I want to top or jungle. Everyoen agrees, besides 1 guy not saying anything of course. I'm third pick, he's second pick, he picks my jungler role. At this poitn I start ignoring him of course. This basically forces me mid so I take AP Yi.

In short: Our top "counterpicked" their Malph with Olaf, saying he can easily win this game ----> Result: Their top get's fed, our Olaf is useless.
    Our Caith who counterpicked their Vayne is completely retarded, even after getting FB at level 1.
    Our "pro" Taric doesn't seem to understand the concept of warding, their jungle Jax get's fed so easily.
    Our Skarner, the guy stealing my jungle role, is the typical Wriggles Skarner who does'nt gank an overextending oom Mid Kayle, ever. Towerdives top at 2 and dies. Ganks botlane when it's too late.

All in all, like always, I get forced into the role I didn't want or called for. Yet seem to be the only 1 who knows the basic concept of this game. Please people, don't start calling lanes in champ select as if you know what to do, only to be completely useless at it and trying to tell other people how to play their roles. If you're whining about top being retarded, and top is whining about you being retarded. FUCKING SWITCH ROLES IN CHAMP SELECT.

Deleted
    Imagine... you have a support soraka... guy goes AP carry instead of support as he said in lobby
    alright.. that's cool

... he doesn't buy wardsand goes solo all the time.. thinking he can win fights against the enemies and dies constantly 5v1.
    In fights he flash or run right into the middle of them and dies (he is ap carry soraka, have almost no health)

We tell him to stop going solo so much and ask if he would buy some wards!

"fck uman ido wht i wnt"
    is literally what he wrote... his grammar was like this through the whole game... and since he never was in teams only running solo it was always 5v4 so we lost all fights

though we won all lanes he throwed by never being in the team..

Okay this guys is super bad, but wait... he have 3000 wins on his account..

how can u have 3000 wins.. act like a 10 year old trying to be cool and all gangsta and be so bad at the game..

Deleted
    Because he was trolling :P Either he wanted to be cool and pwn noobs with a stupid pick, and decided to troll when it backfired, or he simply wanted to troll from the start.

If I want to get some asshole to dodge I pick Soraka jungle and type: "Soraka jungle, banana shot op".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Because he was trolling :P Either he wanted to be cool and pwn noobs with a stupid pick, and decided to troll when it backfired, or he simply wanted to troll from the start.

If I want to get some asshole to dodge I pick Soraka jungle and type: "Soraka jungle, banana shot op".
    And then the one time you do that, it backfires because no one dodges, you lose the game, you get reported, end up in the Tribunal, you get the voters that spam Punish for that case, you get banned.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    And then the one time you do that, it backfires because no one dodges, you lose the game, you get reported, end up in the Tribunal, you get the voters that spam Punish for that case, you get banned.
    Well, no, because if no one dodges I do anyway :P I wouldn't purpousefully ruin a game like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Imagine... you have a support soraka... guy goes AP carry instead of support as he said in lobby
    alright.. that's cool

... he doesn't buy wardsand goes solo all the time.. thinking he can win fights against the enemies and dies constantly 5v1.
    In fights he flash or run right into the middle of them and dies (he is ap carry soraka, have almost no health)

We tell him to stop going solo so much and ask if he would buy some wards!

"fck uman ido wht i wnt"
    is literally what he wrote... his grammar was like this through the whole game... and since he never was in teams only running solo it was always 5v4 so we lost all fights

though we won all lanes he throwed by never being in the team..

Okay this guys is super bad, but wait... he have 3000 wins on his account..

how can u have 3000 wins.. act like a 10 year old trying to be cool and all gangsta and be so bad at the game..
    Ebay.
    tenchars

Deleted
    Just got reported by my team because we lost 4vs5. The other team was rengar, ad trynda, caitlyn, kata and nunu. Kata DC'ed after 5 minutes, leaving their team with 4 ADs, my team keeps dying in our jungle because rengar is there killing everyone. I know you shouldn't go in a jungle when rengar is not on the map. No one besides me buys armor, well, galio did after 35 minutes...

Ashe is chasing a wild Lee Sin after a teamfight, she has around 2% hp, Lee around the same. I'm running along with Ashe, tryin'a help out. Lee Sin wards over wall and W's over. I immediately drop my ult over the wall in the hopes of catching him, he dies.

Ashe "OMFG LEONA U FUCKIN NUB WTF U KILL STEAL WITH ULT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This Ashe was 9/0 in lane, I was 0/1/9. I pick up ONE KILL which we otherwise wouldn't have got and I'm a killstealing fuck. HUZZAH!

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Had to play a game with a 0/15 karma with Boots of Mobility - Homeguard, spamming around 30 wards around the nexus, Baron and base wall. Everyone else was like 5/15. I was playing Rengar and ended 9/8, while the game lasted 40 minutes because he/her and his/her butbuddy refused to surrender.

Immediately afterwards I played a game with our jungler going 0/7 after 10 minutes, and my support playing aggressive enough to force me into fights, lose them and forcing me to go back to base, losing CS and XP in the process. The game ended up with a score like 5/30.

Good times.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-03-11 at 01:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Had to play a game with a 0/15 karma with Boots of Mobility - Homeguard, spamming around 30 wards around the nexus, Baron and base wall. Everyone else was like 5/15. I was playing Rengar and ended 9/8. Immediately afterwards I played a game with our jungler going 0/7 after 10 minutes, and my support playing aggressive enough to force me into fights, lose them and forcing me to go back to base, losing CS and XP in the process. The game ended up with a score like 5/30.

Good times.
    Your avatar seems quite fitting for a reaction such a game would give me. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Your avatar seems quite fitting for a reaction such a game would give me. ^^
    I'd rather have that reaction myself to be honest. My real reaction manifests in the form of migraines and loss of faith in humanity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    I'd rather have that reaction myself to be honest. My real reaction manifests in the form of migraines and loss of faith in humanity.
    I usually have that second part whenever I play League to be honest. Damn youuu EUNE.