Deleted
    I go bot games sometimes if i just want points and then do something else. I mean, its impossible to lose a bot game, right? Right? RIGHT?!

Apparently not impossible. The game started, everything was going we---First Blood! Bot lane to bots. Nothing unusual because theres a lot of idiots in bot games but its manageable. Or atleast it should be manageable. But when all lanes feed, and the guy in my lane starts dying too when he tries to help out the other lanes, it starts getting difficult.
    I help out the other lanes, its going well on my part atleast, but soon after i leave a lane, they die again. But no worries, if it comes to it, i'll just have them defend the turrets while i push single lanes slowly in order to get those inhibitors down. Its still doable, right? Well apparently my team has turret-o-phobia because they all backed off from the turrets when the enemy minions appeared. And thats even with our minions being right in front of the turret and holding the line!

It just couldnt be carried in any way. In the end i sat there, dead, in despair, watching as the bots won...
    I wont go through the items my team bought, i dont want to remember.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    snip
    Remember in these cases, bots always swarm the lane where the tower is down, so if your silly team-mates are feeding, push your tower, start getting fed off of two bots at once, then push another tower and the whole bot team will zerg there instantly. Then just push the rest of the towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Ashe is chasing a wild Lee Sin after a teamfight, she has around 2% hp, Lee around the same. I'm running along with Ashe, tryin'a help out. Lee Sin wards over wall and W's over. I immediately drop my ult over the wall in the hopes of catching him, he dies.

Ashe "OMFG LEONA U FUCKIN NUB WTF U KILL STEAL WITH ULT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This Ashe was 9/0 in lane, I was 0/1/9. I pick up ONE KILL which we otherwise wouldn't have got and I'm a killstealing fuck. HUZZAH!
    How is that a bad game / team? Just one idiot.

That's rather a laughing matter than something to get frustrated about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    That's rather a laughing matter than something to get frustrated about.
    To be honest, the fact that supports get bitchslapped around so much by people is pretty frustrating.

Also stop arguing what people vent about in this thread. It always ends up in disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    To be honest, the fact that supports get bitchslapped around so much by people is pretty frustrating.

Also stop arguing what people vent about in this thread. It always ends up in disaster.
    Chill out man. I was merely trying to give the guy some personal insight.

It's just... people here need to learn to leave others alone sometimes. Don't have to comment every damn thing. >_>

It's just... people here need to learn to leave others alone sometimes. Don't have to comment every damn thing. >_>
    I'm not commenting on every damn thing though. I replied to one person that I thought could be given an easy relief of stress. I don't see any harm done here.

Oh, for fuck sake.

My point is that a lot of people around here nitpick every god damn thing people say.

HAPPY NOW? Jeez, I almost feel like Firebert getting stalked and harassed for every bloody post he made. Poor guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez, I almost feel like Firebert getting stalked and harassed for every bloody post he made. Poor guy.
    I thank you for the sympathy. I've just taken to lurking instead.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Oh, for fuck sake.

My point is that a lot of people around here nitpick every god damn thing people say.

HAPPY NOW? Jeez, I almost feel like Firebert getting stalked and harassed for every bloody post he made. Poor guy.
    Sorry if I made you upset. I understand what you're saying, and I'd agree with you if my comment to the guy had any hint of offensiveness added to it, but it didn't, so why lash out at me for what others have done differently?

How do you feel like Firebert btw? You came at me. Not the other way around..
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2013-03-11 at 11:00 PM.

Your post just had a tinge of "pfft, that's like, no big deal man" to it. I probably saw it as a bit more aggressive than it really was.

I'm sorry, I probably went a little too out on the offensive. I'm just kinda sick that people almost can't voice their opinion without getting nitpicked or argued at.

Also, on Firebert; quite frankly, he just has a different idea about the game than most people do (if I may say so), but people take him for a complete mongoloid, or at least it seems that way. And I don't really like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, on Firebert; quite frankly, he just has a different idea about the game than most people do (if I may say so), but people take him for a complete mongoloid, or at least it seems that way. And I don't really like it.
    You may say so indeed: I just do everything differently.

At the moment I'm trying to perfect a strategy for Mastery non-Invocation Arcane Mages weaving Frostfire Bolt and Fire Blast instead of Scorch due to the loss of Scorch for Arcane. Everyone else is just doing ABx4 AM ABarr like it's WotLK (IIRC) again.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    WoW =/= League.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    WoW =/= League.
    It was just an example, Sivalion.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    So make an example of how you're different in League instead of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    So make an example of how you're different in League instead of WoW.
    I've not played League in a while (due to being at my girlfriend's house, and she despises LoL), so I don't have an example to hand, and in any case, it'll just end up with me being told I'm wrong by the rest of the subforum.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go back to lurking.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Just played full 5 with friends. We were 0 for 3 in a team fight but we had a great chance to back door due to a downed inhib and that lane pushing. I pushed the wave up to the nexus and yelled at my room mate "THE NEXUS NOW" he was at the time pushing top lane going for the inhib tower. He for some reason though I meant defend are nexus, which he had no chance to defend and thus ran around top lane going to the enemy nexus and then half starting to recall. He messed around not doing either for 10 seconds and we end up loosing by 3 shots on the nexus. If he had just come when we said we'd have won easily. God I knew he was fucking bad, but he seems to be trying to out do himself game after game lately (game before he was adc I was support and I out cs'ed him just randomly taking some here and there with sona Q's)

I have no idea what to do. It isnt just my last game, its my last 15! I just started ranked and did my first 10 games, winning 7 of them and being put into Silver II i went on to win another 5 games in a row in ranked and moved to Silver I. After that, i dropped. I have lost every. single. game. i am now 12 wins out of 22 games! Its not just ranked either. Normals, hell even ARAMS i lose. I cant even seem to win at all. Just everything has been off. No matter what lane i go in other than the jungle i crash and burn. Most noticable is i just cant last hit anymore to save my life. I either overestimate my damage or underestimate it or whatever. Just basic mechanics are giving me troubles. I just cant get anything to work. Even when i do sort of good in a game we just cant pull it together as a team. I just am so frustrated i want to take a break from the game

Jorad you are having a tilt.

Take a break, do something else and come back later. You will only keep losing if you keep trying to force a win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Jorad you are having a tilt.

Take a break, do something else and come back later. You will only keep losing if you keep trying to force a win
    I'm also really prone to tilting. I did it in sc2 when I played and I do it in league too. I just got demoted to silver III because I tilted and lost 6 games in a row before I won a game. It was kind of the whole I'm going to play till I win a game thing. One or two of those loses couldn't have been prevented by me playing at my best (dc, intense feeding etc) but I think the others would have gone a lot better.

It's ironic that my normal elo is high gold - low plat, but my ranked elo is middle of silver. It's frustrating actually. It's still in the elo where ranged ads dont matter that much, as games are often decided in the first 10 minutes or so. I've had a games go late game where the ranged ad matters for both teams, but usually they kind of have botrk and a bit of something else and either do no damage or just get destroyed in seconds.

Oh well, just gotta ladder with a better attitude.