15+ Year Old Account
    Played a game with a RL friend and some of his internet friends...

I was Khazix mid, and the jungler kept running into mid while I was backed and giving the mid double buffs...and then complained about me feeling midlane. Refused to ever give me blue because I would "just give it to their mid"...I had 1 death at 20 minutes...

At around 35ish minutes I just went and started soloing blue, I had been having some mana problems due to poking a lot and he walked over and smite stole it from me, which cause his buddies to start spam laughing at me.

.-.

On a plus note, first penta as Khazix that game. Woo.
    But way too stressful. Especially when playing with a friend's buddies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Played a game with a RL friend and some of his internet friends...

I was Khazix mid, and the jungler kept running into mid while I was backed and giving the mid double buffs...and then complained about me feeling midlane. Refused to ever give me blue because I would "just give it to their mid"...I had 1 death at 20 minutes...

At around 35ish minutes I just went and started soloing blue, I had been having some mana problems due to poking a lot and he walked over and smite stole it from me, which cause his buddies to start spam laughing at me.

.-.

On a plus note, first penta as Khazix that game. Woo.
    But way too stressful. Especially when playing with a friend's buddies.
    Drop them like bricks.

Deleted
    This LoL session started pretty good, won 8/9 games with Lulu, felt great. Fed my ADC all 9 games (The one I lost we just got outplayed hard) But then it started happening... In four different games there is a Karma support instalocking. I'm like, fine I pick whatever roll is left. This ends with me having to go Jungle three times and mid once. The mid game was oke on my part. It was kinda a stalemate between me and their mid but I never died 1v1. But my bot lane dies every single time they got back to lane. Karma not warding properly Cait only going for poke which resulted in an abysmall amount of CS etc etc. We lose

Then I went Jungle Udyr (He is awesome btw with his buffs). Before i even reach my wraiths I see First Blood, their Kayle kills our Ryze at lvl 1... I'm aware that Kayle is a huge lane bully early game but still. Ryze died 5 times before the 8 min mark. I got some kills on Kayle because she would overextend to our tower that it was an easy pick up. But somehow Ryze still managed to die every single time. This spirals out of control and we eventually lose the game because Kayle got fed so much by Ryze, Tower was down at 9min mark so she was free to roam and get kills because Ryze had zero pushing power...

Second game was meh..

Thirt game it seemed there was a Lux mid who seemed to know what she was doing. She fed Karma mid and Rammus jungle so hard it is not even funny... Rammus got set back in his own jungle significant because their karma stole his blue and I stole his red buff. I tried to gank karma a couple of times but she was smart and hid behind minions to dodge Lux her binding and Lux pushed just a little to hard for me to reach Karma before she could reach her own tower safely. After this Lux gets ganked by a Rammus and Karma combo, Rammus rolls in + Karma's new shield with 30% movement speed. This makes Rammus ganks to be very deadly... At 3/5 Rammus gankes I was there to counter gank him. I could't really do anything to safe Lux. Hell even with ward coverage she got ganked. I even warded for her but she still blamed me for being ganked... really sometimes.. I just stopped playing LoL

Sorry for the long rant...
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-04-01 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted
    12-3 Diana game, destroying the midlaner and every other lane. I could 1v2 most of them. Sadly, Jayce (AD carry, should've been a second warning light) and Nasus didn't join ANY fight, didn't type ANYTHING (not in champion select either #1 warning light) which effectively cost us the game. My jungler (Xin) was also very good, giving kills even to them, and support only died once at base when all towers were down (still ~20+ assist). So incredibly frustrating to lose fights and a game because people just... don't communicate. Fine, you're bad, at least come with us.

Yes, we eventually tried following Nasus. He went in 1v4, got melt (he rushed trinity? WHY) before we could react, and Jayce was farming botlane. How does one follow two bads?

So I've been playing with a friend who's Gold and has 1800 wins, and we go against 30's(I'm 23 so I'm still a bit new), first game I went 21/7/15 and somehow we still manage to lose as bot lane fed like crazy while I topped as akali. Then a few games later I go 14/2/12 and we have a Nautilus jungle while build AP and he calls me and my friend bad when we're carrying. Sometimes this game frustrates the shit out of me. I seriously hate going in by myself at 23 even though I do good when by myself, teammates lose games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any team who has Tryndamere seems to win for some reason whether it's on mine or the enemy team.... IT HURTS!!
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Any team who has Tryndamere seems to win for some reason whether it's on mine or the enemy team.... IT HURTS!!
    Then you pick Tryndamere.

Forever winning!

2 games in a row.. all on my back the 1st game. 1st game my entire team fed except me, so the enemy team got cocky and I cleaned up twice.
    2nd game, we were winning hard and our adc dced. hard to rebound off that, but I got a penta kill, and a quadra right after each other and still lost

quite frustrating
    Last edited by Acry; 2013-04-03 at 05:56 AM.

Deleted
    Gah, yesterday a ranked game 3vs3 against a Trynd/Diana/Teemo. We were ahead 20 to 5 or so (Kha'zix/Rumble/Hecarim jungle). Every time we aced them it was hard to get anything done, as the respawn timers are very short at the beginning. We got their inhib turrets down, just not their inhibs.

After a while teamfights started to go in the wrong direction (their Trynd was actually really good with timing his ult, it was mostly Diana and Teemo that were really bad). Well...after 50m or so, we lost the game. It was a really exciting game (very much a typical 'carried by trynd at lategame'). This all is completely fine with me, as we didn't do enough to stop Trynd apparently.

What really really really gets to me...is in after game chat...DIANA, who was really really bad, says:
    'gg n00bs, easy win'

I really really really don't get this, and I know I shouldn't care...but I still do ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    [img]http://puu.sh/2sXNi.png[img]
    2 games in a row.. all on my back the 1st game. 1st game my entire team fed except me, so the enemy team got cocky and I cleaned up twice.
    2nd game, we were winning hard and our adc dced. hard to rebound off that, but I got a penta kill, and a quadra right after each other and still lost

quite frustrating
    Know that feel bro, like when you go awesome as top lane, then the pro "premade" on bot goes 0-7 and 0-8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Stuff

What really really really gets to me...is in after game chat...DIANA, who was really really bad, says:
    'gg n00bs, easy win'

I really really really don't get this, and I know I shouldn't care...but I still do ^^
    You should be happy instead.
    The fact that there are such less intelligent beings on this world makes you look very smart in comparison.
    Leave the lobby, laugh for a bit, get over it. I say it like it's simple, but meh.

Deleted
    I dislike all the hate against premade bots I love doing it, but I never enforce it - I can play all roles. Yes, I sometimes get my ass handed to me too, but it's not like I planned it...

Lately I have been seeing more "premade bot" instant message at the start and I think 'here we go again'. I say, 'so are we, but I'll pick something else'. We are higher in pick order, so for example we go jungle+support (only plays support). Then they either rage or troll pick duo bot. Why can't you even TRY to work with us, or dodge if you really want that duo bot. Now I have to dodge and wait 5 minutes.
    If they are higher pick and still pick ad/support I'll just dodge and save everyone time/problems. I adhere the pick order > call order "rule".

Deleted
    Currently on a 8 game losing streak. I make mistakes and I'll be the first to admit them but the amount of bad I've seen the last couple games is mind boggling... I play support/jungle mostly and can win games from there but these last games whenever I go support my lane wins but the other lanes feed their opponent and jungler and generally outplays my whole team so I can't make a huge impact as support.

And then I think let's go Jungle and feed all the lanes! But then there are these people who let their lane free roam all game long (And not get the turret down) or people push so hard they constantly fight under the turret and die because of it... And then I'm just clueless as a Jungler, what the hell can I do about this? Ward for them? I do this but they still die from ganks. Counter-jungle? Yeah good luck when their mid can roam freely turning every single gank in a 3/4 man gank at bot or top... And when I decide to just farm I get flamed for being useless... This game
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2013-04-03 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Typo!

Just lost a game that we should not have lost. This is the kind of game that makes you want to find your team irl and beat the crap out of them. By 30 mins my entire team was over 10 kills each, less then 5 deaths, enemy team had less then 6 kills each and over 5 deaths. 40 mins. My team starts focusing Garen and Jarven, lets the enemy get every dragon, and baron.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    There is something about Bot premades isn't there?
    Had a match with an Ashe and Nidalee premade bot and rengar who queued with them top, 20 minutes later Ashe and Nida have fed to high heaven with no sign of a ward anywhere, All this time Rengar is feeding Kennen top and I'm getting abuse hurled at me from bot lane for not ganking enough (I refuse to gank if people don't ward their lane and then overextend). Ashe and Rengar's farm was below 50 cs by 20 minutes, I wanted them to explode.

Deleted
    I wonder when Riot is going to realize some champions are beyond balanced. Yes, I'm talking about Renekton, he's like the new Darius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    I wonder when Riot is going to realize some champions are beyond balanced. Yes, I'm talking about Renekton, he's like the new Darius.
    The thing about that is that he wasn't directly buffed, yet he becomes a powerhouse due to S3 itemization changes. That's also why Corki, who used to be part of the Big 3 of ADCs in S2 (Graves, Ezreal, Corki), is one of the weaker ADCs in S3 now.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    The thing about that is that he wasn't directly buffed, yet he becomes a powerhouse due to S3 itemization changes. That's also why Corki, who used to be part of the Big 3 of ADCs in S2 (Graves, Ezreal, Corki), is one of the weaker ADCs in S3 now.
    I didn't see that many ADC item changes in season 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    There really weren't any besides BotRK being built on many (not all) ADC's now. The item helps Vayne have a much easier time early on if they start building it early, Tristana used to be shitty early on but now isn't half bad and is probably the worst ADC to feed in the entire game from my experiences.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    AD became less expensive and AS became more expensive in general. I can't recall how crit was effected, but since it was on the main AS items, it became a tad more expensive too.

Man this game really gets under my skin at times, my friend invites me to a group and we were just doing normal 5's and I didn't realize it at first but everyone in the party was gold and one silver(i'm level 26) well I go top with akali and face a Lee Sin and god damn I was outplayed all fucking game. I have no problem saying it but I was destroyed by Lee and then next game I face a Riven that well outplayed me too. Both the people I faced top had 1500+ wins and were gold while I'm here with just my 100 wins. Seriously it just frustrated the living shit out of me to the point where I was about to punch my fucking screen. /end rant