Deleted
    I am fairly positive Lissandra will end borderline weak for average player. But you know mouthbreathers...

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I overall like ARAM a ton, and I don't expect ppl to know champs very well, and I almost never complain about people on my team while we are still playing, but I actually got really mad at this Anivia on my team, enough to say something (but it was only "dammit, stop blocking me").

I was Volibear, in the bushes a lot, ready to charge into their TF or Quinn or Ashe (whoever was closest) and Anivia blocked me with her walls....again and again and again. It happened about 5 times before I got really upset, and it was a bit embarrassing how mad I got (I'm laughing about it now) but I reported em. I don't think I've ever reported anyone before for things that weren't an attitude/chat problem.

It was bad enough that most of the team would go after Garen first (especially our "pro" Diana who explained that "if we attack Garen first Quinn and them will give up and run away"), but to be denied on a regular basis when one of the carries finally got bad positioning...I could have spat at that Anivia.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was enjoying ARAM.

Then I faced a premade of ARAM accounts: Kennen, Janna, Jayce, Soraka, Ziggs. I was Leona and went 0-12.

Don't want to play no more.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Not a real rant, but I had a Yi in an ARAM that I did not understand.
    He stayed afk in base, the enemy team initiated on us. We lost the 4v5. We gt the enemy low but 3 of us die. Yi goes in, gets all the kills. Most of our team is dead, Yi runs in the enemy base and gets executed. We get ressurected and stale, waiting for Yi. Who goes afk again. The enemy initiated on us (again). I guess you know how it went on.
    During the whole game (40 mins) we never had a 5v5 and Yi continued his afk-solo-play despite us asking him to stay with us. Obviously he had 80% of the kills (all because he cleaned up after the 4v5s) but that didn't help much since he let us die all the time before going in.
    In the end we won. Maybe thanks to him, maybe because at some point we also got the items to burst the enemy down, but it was frustrating to see him do that all the time.

The sad part is his poking power is extremely good for ARAMs. So all he has to do is keep getting fed when the opposing side was weaken, execute himself (which doesn't give the other team money if done right), and rinse repeat. It sounds unfair (and I don't like the idea either), but it guarantees a win apparently.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwin View Post
    The sad part is his poking power is extremely good for ARAMs. So all he has to do is keep getting fed when the opposing side was weaken, execute himself (which doesn't give the other team money if done right), and rinse repeat. It sounds unfair (and I don't like the idea either), but it guarantees a win apparently.
    I was in that game and it was not about anything unfair, more about him never participating in the teamfights and just AFKing in base, leaving us with a 4v5 every time, which we lost most of the time but got the team pretty low. So after he got fed, if he would have participated in the teamfights, we would have dominated them and aced them with 4-5 members still standing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had a Yi that decided he didn't want to end the game, the nexus literally had one hit on it but instead he decided to sucicide and the enemy team was able to push and win while the rest of us were still dead. :\

Deleted
    After reading some of other's games i accepted (brutally) losing can happen.

I did some games today with voli and gragas and then i finally had enough ip for wukong! Bought him and immediatly did a game with friends (i'm lvl 10 and he was lvl 25). I agreed cuz we won some games before. We owned the shit out of them! He went voli, i went wu. Both top: lane taken!

But then we wanted to do another one (cuz yeeey we won previous one) and and wants to add a friend (who is lvl 30) and i went wu top against tryn. IDK what lvl he was, but he crit me for 200 at lvl 3... by the time i was lvl 6 he killed me 5 times already... -_- we ended up in a surrender. Then we went for another one and i had to top against tf... idk how he managed to kill me in 2 seconds. He was only lvl 2! he stunned me (drop to 400 hp) he did his aoe card trick (300/250 hp left) he popped ignite on me, hit me a few times (like 2-3 hits) and i was dead. How. I was just staring at my screen for 5 seconds like: wat just happend.

I'm just gonna lvl on my own untill i get some more experience.. /sigh

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    ranked akali snowballed hard against j4 finished with this build
    DFG, Death cap, lichbane, zhonyas, soulstealer at 20 stacks, gunblade, all 3 elixers, red, baron,blue

still lost the game as our adc had 87cs in a 30 min match, i had 318, our bot lane fed hardcore ashe and nunu both had 5 deaths by the 10 min mark

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post

I did some games today with voli and gragas and then i finally had enough ip for wukong! Bought him and immediatly did a game with friends (i'm lvl 10 and he was lvl 25). I agreed cuz we won some games before. We owned the shit out of them! He went voli, i went wu. Both top: lane taken!

But then we wanted to do another one (cuz yeeey we won previous one) and and wants to add a friend (who is lvl 30) and i went wu top against tryn. IDK what lvl he was, but he crit me for 200 at lvl 3... by the time i was lvl 6 he killed me 5 times already... -_- we ended up in a surrender. Then we went for another one and i had to top against tf... idk how he managed to kill me in 2 seconds. He was only lvl 2! he stunned me (drop to 400 hp) he did his aoe card trick (300/250 hp left) he popped ignite on me, hit me a few times (like 2-3 hits) and i was dead. How. I was just staring at my screen for 5 seconds like: wat just happend.

A giant difference in skill level completely negates a lane match up. You should destroy an AP TF as Wukong, as he is truely helpless against bruisers in his face (stun card CD). But if he's an experienced TF player, he'll know what to do, and have the (big) advantage of a full rune/mastery page. DOn't feel too bad, try to take your experiences and learn from them. Next time, on level 30 with full runes/masteries, you'll go Wukong mid against a TF and ruin his face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post

Supposedly (I haven't calculated myself), the difference between level 1-10 masteries and a level 30 with masteries and a full rune set is the equivalent of approximately 2000 gold spent on an item in game (for damage dealers/tanks at least). That gives a level 30 quite a head start for early game damage and of course once they start getting those kills off on you, it's very easy to snowball on certain champs. If you do decide to queue with a level 30 again, you may want to look up your game once it's loading on www.lolnexus.com - that'll show the details of all the enemy team. It may be better for you to play a super passive lane against a higher level opponent, or even lane swap out of the meta so the 30s are in lane together. Alternatively, your level 30 may decide to match himself against a low level so he can snowball and carry...... but generally, queueing with that sort of level difference can be pretty frustrating, especially if you're actually a new player and not a smurf.

Deleted
    That is quite a difference... I notice that sometimes when I queue with level 30 friends. Once we had a level 8 Darius on our team against a level 30 Darius. You could see the difference in a 1v1 very well.

Other than that I noticed that the game tries to match you with a similiar level composition. Example: Our team had a level 13 (me), one level 29 and three level 30s. The enemy had one level 12 and four level 30 players.
    Just that they aren't likely to be exactly your lane opponent.
    So if you queue with high level players and get matched against a higher opponent in your lane, stay defensive and hope that one of your teammates has the easiert matchup.

It's kinda sad that the difference is so big that sometimes playing with friends seems more frustrating. At least for me a level up takes quite long, I guess I will be level 30 some time in fall.

I queued from level 1-30 with 2 level 30 friends and had a blast, though there were some rough patches. What I think the difference was though, is that I would always go bot with one of them (usually as ADC) and they would usually just go a snoball champion and dominate the lane. This allowed me to learn how to farm while my level 30 friend was getting fed from kills...

Runes make a huge huge huge difference, and add that to the skill difference and it's pretty much GG. Just remember, its better to have less CS if it means your opponent has less kills.

Deleted
    FUCKING RETARDS NEED TO THROW THEIR PC OUT OF THE WINDOW AND HANG THEMSELVES! There I needed that. I lost 4 ranked games in a row after: Winning or being equal in my lane, Bot always fucking up feeding enemy adc, having retarded jungler 5 levels below everyone else that keeps diving, having not 1 but 2 afk at the same time, being better early game then never grouping up mid game and losing enemy fights late game.
    Last game it was literally me about 10/7/x, teemo 4/12, and the rest 1/15 or something similar. And 1 was afk ofcourse. This is killing me, whatever I do my team underperforms, I regulary get first bloods, always try my best to report ss and help out bot and top if I can but they always, without exception, fuck it up. I went from series to Silver IV to losing like 8 out of 10 games and now I'm at 0 points in Silver V. Fuck this shit.

Deleted
    Finally stumbled upon whiners in Practice Mode.
    I was Elise support wasn't doing that good this game and that dude was just complaining all game,I engage he complains, I don't engage when enemies are behind creeps he complains... I remember when I had premades with people from Practice Mode who just say "np, don't worry" if you mess up and not go to flame mode every time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Finally stumbled upon whiners in Practice Mode.
    I was Elise support wasn't doing that good this game and that dude was just complaining all game,I engage he complains, I don't engage when enemies are behind creeps he complains... I remember when I had premades with people from Practice Mode who just say "np, don't worry" if you mess up and not go to flame mode every time.
    That's the problem with Practice Mode. The more well known a channel gets, the more likely it is for people to try to abuse it for purposes it wasn't meant to/not completely meant to fulfill (some people see it as a way to get good teammates that don't afk instead of a chat to find people that want to practice something, even though the chat is called "PRACTICE Mode"). That's why I like to stick to the channel called "Zen", it may take a while to find a game as there are only around 60-100 people in, many of which are mostly lurkers, but you get a nice familiar feeling and get to know the people in the chat pretty well. (That's on EUW even though the channel should also exist on NA)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    FUCKING RETARDS NEED TO THROW THEIR PC OUT OF THE WINDOW AND HANG THEMSELVES! There I needed that. I lost 4 ranked games in a row after: Winning or being equal in my lane, Bot always fucking up feeding enemy adc, having retarded jungler 5 levels below everyone else that keeps diving, having not 1 but 2 afk at the same time, being better early game then never grouping up mid game and losing enemy fights late game.
    Last game it was literally me about 10/7/x, teemo 4/12, and the rest 1/15 or something similar. And 1 was afk ofcourse. This is killing me, whatever I do my team underperforms, I regulary get first bloods, always try my best to report ss and help out bot and top if I can but they always, without exception, fuck it up. I went from series to Silver IV to losing like 8 out of 10 games and now I'm at 0 points in Silver V. Fuck this shit.
    Make that 5 in row. We were winning 10/0 early on. We lost because once again idiots don't know how to group up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    That's the problem with Practice Mode. The more well known a channel gets, the more likely it is for people to try to abuse it for purposes it wasn't meant to/not completely meant to fulfill (some people see it as a way to get good teammates that don't afk instead of a chat to find people that want to practice something, even though the chat is called "PRACTICE Mode"). That's why I like to stick to the channel called "Zen", it may take a while to find a game as there are only around 60-100 people in, many of which are mostly lurkers, but you get a nice familiar feeling and get to know the people in the chat pretty well. (That's on EUW even though the channel should also exist on NA)
    I see a conflict of interests here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I see a conflict of interests here.
    Nah, I expect the mmo-c community to be nice and thoughtfull, so no harm done (I hope!)

Deleted
    I don't know whether I should laugh or cry...
    Again low level (5-13 on our team) ARAM, against a level 22 and 23 (queuing with a level 1 apparently).
    They stomped us... was about to write "gg wp" when the enemy Diana (level 23) wrote something like "lol noobs".

Also the game before that someone of the losing team wrote "4 bronze players lol"... his teammates where all level 5.
    When will people accept that low level players are no pros?