Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    What does it mean ranked (unranked)?
    Unranked means you haven't played the 10 required ranked games yet. Once you get those 10 games done, you can see your ELO in the final stats screen.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Play Alistar, he's pretty fun for a support. Very offensive, usefull in teamfights, can roam if your carry doesn't suck.

And 2: I've had a Lux support once. Sniped kills with her Ulti rather than using it for damage. That's killstealing. Yes you can also use the gold, but more than a Kog'Maw? Hell no. And it would've died anyway. Just play kill lane then and tell me rather than telling me you support and then proceed to snipe the kills I need to become a hypercarry. I feel it has 2 sides, they have to die, so if you kill them that's fine. Throw everything you have at them too, but if you use your skills just to finish off what will be killed anyway? Bad sport, bad for the team.
    Meh, I dont like Alistar. Not one bit D:

And yeah, sure, sniping kills, I guess we can agree calling that stealing. But no, I always use my ulti at the start of the fight (Support or not), cooldown's so friggin low if anyone's running it'll most likely be up to finish them off anyway...

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 01:01 PM ----------

What does it mean ranked (unranked)?
    Placement matches. Be sure to be at your top game during these games. At the end of them, it'll determine whether you're out of the very low Elo "hell", or in the mid brackets.

Yep, I still haven't done all my placement matches. It's odd though, I can still see my rating and Win/Lose-ratio when being invited to games.

Though if you ask me, more wins than losses isn't exactly too bad for my first ranked experience ever.

I give up on ever having a positive win/loss ratio again. For every 4 good teams I have 8 shitty ones. Just played a game as lulu with a cait. We were dominating the lane, with one problem. Every time I gave her the shield to finish someone off or push a tower, she stopped attacking. Without fail. So would legit just stop and run into the bush. We lost the game when my team decided to roam instead of lane and the enemy just pushed towers. Some people really should not be playing this game.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

AD carry seems to be a common idiot-attraction. So many people fail at it, it makes me sad.

I'm getting annoyed when I jungle, of people in Lanes who call for ganks, but then push their lanes. This usually ends in their death and blaming me for it. If you want a gank, give me the best opportunity to do it!
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    AD carry seems to be a common idiot-attraction. So many people fail at it, it makes me sad.
    Tell me about it. I've all but stopped playing my favorite position in soloQ (support) due to this.

I play AD carry myself now and I find it easier than support.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

just won my lane twice as AD carry. But what does it matter when they fed a jungle shyvana up top so she goes 12/1 after 20min. And in the other game they fed a jungle vayne so she ends up with 17/2 after 30min. Gotta love my teammates <3

Quote Originally Posted by Akritoo View Post
    just won my lane twice as AD carry. But what does it matter when they fed a jungle shyvana up top so she goes 12/1 after 20min. And in the other game they fed a jungle vayne so she ends up with 17/2 after 30min. Gotta love my teammates <3
    Vayne is a good jungler?

Vayne is a good jungler?
    Umm it works for normal I guess.

Her clear speed is rather bad, she gets screwed over by strong junglers (Udyr, Mundo, Shyvana) as they will just counterjungle and kill her. But her ganks are good, but then again if the opposing jungler comes and makes it 2v2 she can´t win. You know what, after writing all this I realized she is in fact a terrible jungler. Maybe fun for normals but that is all.
    Last edited by Trollspwn; 2012-05-15 at 03:06 PM.

Vayne is a good jungler?
    No, just no.

Anyone jungling Vayne is a troll or completely inept.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3

Best game ever.....

Player1: MY D3 ARRIVED WOOT!
    Player2: Shit mine too!!!
    Player1: Report me if you want I don't fucking care!
    Player2: Lol same here, not going to play this shit anymore anyway!
    *Player 1&2 Disconnected*

=_=;

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    To be fair, an AD carry is pretty useless for the first 20 minutes or so unless they get absurdly fed in lane. Most AD carries only begin to punch above their weight after 30 minutes or so, so if you're losing before then it's likely not the AD carry's fault, unless they fed their lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Best game ever.....

Player1: MY D3 ARRIVED WOOT!
    Player2: Shit mine too!!!
    Player1: Report me if you want I don't fucking care!
    Player2: Lol same here, not going to play this shit anymore anyway!
    *Player 1&2 Disconnected*

=_=;
    Tbh, I´d do exactly the same thing.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    To be fair, an AD carry is pretty useless for the first 20 minutes or so unless they get absurdly fed in lane. Most AD carries only begin to punch above their weight after 30 minutes or so, so if you're losing before then it's likely not the AD carry's fault, unless they fed their lane.
    Yeah and the outcome of most low ELO games is decided in the first 25 minutes so AD carrys usually feel rather useless.

Seriously, remove Master Yi from the game. Im not a pro, but Im not bad either. They just stack movement speed and attack speed and pewpew everyone alone. In teams, they cant do shit.
    Im playing Caitlyn pretty much atm, and if a master yi comes against me, I usually think "hey, lets slow him and knock myself back and place a trap" NOPE, ulti, cant be slowed, 2 shots me. Noobhero, no fucking skill required.

(sorry if I seem mad, but I am really mad!)

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Seriously, remove Master Yi from the game. Im not a pro, but Im not bad either. They just stack movement speed and attack speed and pewpew everyone alone. In teams, they cant do shit.
    Im playing Caitlyn pretty much atm, and if a master yi comes against me, I usually think "hey, lets slow him and knock myself back and place a trap" NOPE, ulti, cant be slowed, 2 shots me. Noobhero, no fucking skill required.

When are you 1 v 1 with a Yi when playing Cait?

Focus Yi down first in team fights.

I get what he means though. Yi isn't even hard to counter, he's just ridiculously easy to get kills as because of his ulti. He can come out of anywhere, smack you down and then disappear, because now his ulti is off cooldown again.

He's USELESS in any proper team fight. He's just for those guys who like to run around in the jungle alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post

If your team allows a Yi to charge you, a Caitlyn, then that's something wrong with you & your team, not Yi. He's fragile as fuck and can still be stunned/cc'd when he Ultis.

Ugh i hate it when i get bitched at by a stupid carry for not using the "meta" build for my champion, and despite carrying them to +20 kills and less then 10 (sometimes even 5) deaths they still call me a noob support and seem to think that because i didn't go with the "meta" that they did ALL the work -_-'

PS: Who else loves junglers that never gank EVER, i do, they're awesome.....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Fucking team just had to feed Kog'Maw that many kills. Our Riven also pulled a LeBron James and quitted after a surrender vote didn't pass. And our WW jungled without taking Smite.

And what's with the recent trend of Varus players going mid?
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-05-16 at 05:50 AM.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II