Deleted
    Just playing this game but I have a feeling I already hate Veigar (lolstun + insta kill, ohai frost mages), Nunu (Ultimate = GG), that guy with Undying Rage (seems legit that one, nice idea for warriors in MoP) and I haven't played against Zyra or Diana yet.

Played a game earlier. I jungled Cho'gath with the battlecast prime cho skin.

Got told im bad by Diana for going 5/5/7 and that I was making our team lose despite the fact she was on 0/8/2 we had Ryze 0/7/0 and Ezreal on 1/6/0 then as the game ends he continues to spam crap just urgh >.<

Oh and apparantly Cho'gath isn't a good jungle champ >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Played a game earlier. I jungled Cho'gath with the battlecast prime cho skin.

Got told im bad by Diana for going 5/5/7 and that I was making our team lose despite the fact she was on 0/8/2 we had Ryze 0/7/0 and Ezreal on 1/6/0 then as the game ends he continues to spam crap just urgh >.<

Oh and apparantly Cho'gath isn't a good jungle champ >.>
    Until recently I considered him a troll jungle. After getting beat by a few and trying it myself, he is very viable and I'm surprised more people don't jungle him when your team is missing a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Until recently I considered him a troll jungle. After getting beat by a few and trying it myself, he is very viable and I'm surprised more people don't jungle him when your team is missing a tank.
    His exceptional im surprised people don't use him much at all. I've had some amazing games with him land the Q and its a guranteed kill. His great for picking off carries and has a strong team fight presence, provided his abilities land.

10+ Year Old Account
    His exceptional im surprised people don't use him much at all. I've had some amazing games with him land the Q and its a guranteed kill. His great for picking off carries and has a strong team fight presence, provided his abilities land.
    his jungle is quite good. I haven't played it much, but my brother often does if he ends up jungling. Though I haven't seen any after the buffs. I can only imagine that it would make the jungle even better. He is quite disruptive, and you have incredible buff control. You can slap down about 1500 true damage straight onto dragon of baron, so it is very easy to secure/steal them.

He is AMAZING in team fights. I would rank him as high as Ali and Naut in disrupting and CCing. There can be a number of reasons why he isn't picked more. One being the pros don't play him much and another that there are no high elo guides on him. His voice is pretty annoying as well.

His silence is pretty easy to land and very effective. Rapture is where you have trouble but with the recent changes I feel it is much better, you do need to get used to it. True damage is true damage and gives you alot of map control. He can escape/gank pretty easily.

And who doesn't like an extremely large monster of destruction on their team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    ritgwiertghkgfsdhfsdfkh
    Holy dicks, i'm mad.

Setting Twisted treeline:
    Darius(me), Yi, Teemo VS Evelyn, Yi, Ashe

Game started out okish, I managed to solo get first-blood on their yi, whilst our yi and teemo were afk in base deciding which items to get.(like it takes a whole minute >_> i'm in the bottom bush by 30 seconds max)
    I then proceeded to go up to the top lane and was laning vs ashe, killed her a few times, then i hopped down to bottom to gank.
    About 10 minutes in, our yi decided to leave the game... followed by teemo saying "Pls no report him, his mum sayd bath time"
    I couldn't tell if they were serious or not at this point, but when he didn't return, I kinda figured he was.
    This teemo was building full AP(started out with MPen boots, next he got needlessly large rod and the stick(i assume he was going for deathcap) No fucking clue what he was doing at all and obviously died a lot.

At the 25 minute mark, yi returned, level 6 whilst we were all 15+ and proceeded to feed them obviously.
    note: i was on 22/4 at this point, their yi/ashe was just as terrible as our yi/teemo.

So the game essentially became me vs their evelynn.
    I had my full build(Trinity Force, Berserker's Greaves, Warmog's, Zeke's Herald, Infinity Edge, Frozen Heart)
    However
    Their evelynn had: Infinity Edge, Madred's Bloodrazor, Zeke's Herald, Berserker's Greaves, Ionic Spark, Phantom Dancer
    Basically destroyed me in seconds :<
    I ended on 24/12 and a whole lot of mad built up.

It's a bloody good thing i'd won my FWOTD by that point, because i don't even want to touch the game right now.

This is for my brother. Starts off a game, him playing Diana, solo top, with a Riven Jungle, Fizz mid, Ezreal and gangplank bot. First clue should have been the gangplank.
    My brother gets first blood, second blood, and proceeds to roflstomp top. The other team is Talon, Varus, Sona, Diana, and Nocturne. However, on bot, Gangplank is feeding. In the first 20 minutes, Gangplank is 0/12. Yeah. Riven starts to snowball, get good items, Fizz is doing okay against the enemy Diana. my brother's team easily starts pushing towers, despite Gangplank feeding. Everything went downhill when the first baron went to the enemy team.

Talon snowballed harder than my brother and riven combined, completely farming off of fizz, ez, and gangplank. Riven and my brother managed to ace and push to nexus turret, but still couldn't get it down. At that point, Riven started throwing the game. Blamed my brother for killstealing AT 30+ minutes of the game. Couldn't take on a 5v1, and then laughed at my brother for not being able to do the same as diana. Uhm, HELLO. 5v1 with a fed Talon, and slightly fed Varus and Nocturne. WHO THE FUCK LIVES FROM THAT? Needless to say, my brother ends off as 18/3/5, riven with 13/10/15, and everyone else negative scores. Varus says "gg baddies, you all suck" as the nexus goes down, Riven starts ranting in post-game chat about how bad this diana is on her team, blah blah blah. The usual. I was watching the whole time, and commented on how if Riven DIDN"T fucking throw, and if the rest of the team weren't so bad, THEY WOULD HAVE WON.

Deleted
    Report that Varus, bad sportsmanship and such, apparently you can get banned for it if people report enough.

Reported the Varus and Riven. I can't remember what varus was reported for, but Riven was reported for negative attitude towards my brother.

Another game, Yi fed Xin Zhao HARD. Xin Zhao was 10/0 at about 15 mins. Almost came back, but Yi built straight damage. We lost.

Shen + Olaf vs Nasus

Nasus gets FB
    Gets double kill
    Olaf 'roams', Shen goes semi afk in lanes, Nasus free farm
    No ult from Shen when i needed most and YES, it was up

Wtfh is wrong with some people?????
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

LoL, a game full of retarded people.
    WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO TROLL PICK IN RANKED GAMES.
    No wonder people call it ELO hell. For the sake of god.

I did not even get into a game, I seriously could not be arsed to play with a GRAGAS AS SUPPORT. He did say "I don't play support", and the other people on the team said "Support or report". I was facepalming. Solo queue is the most fucked up thing on this planet! Arrghhhhhhhhh. Shitty shit shit.

And it's not because PEOPLE KEEP DODGING THE QUEUE TOO. It took me 10 mins to get to this game, where I decided to leave.
    Now I have to wait an hour before I can even queue up again, thanks to a bunch of retards. Why would they punish people with a long wait time before being able to queue? WHY?

At least I don't have to waste 20 fail mins with that team. :|
    (And losing even more ELO)

Was just told in post match chat that "I was the result of my mother being gang raped and I should have been drowned at birth"

Gotta love the ppl this game attracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentess View Post
    LoL, a game full of retarded people.
    WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO TROLL PICK IN RANKED GAMES.
    No wonder people call it ELO hell. For the sake of god.

I did not even get into a game, I seriously could not be arsed to play with a GRAGAS AS SUPPORT. He did say "I don't play support", and the other people on the team said "Support or report". I was facepalming. Solo queue is the most fucked up thing on this planet! Arrghhhhhhhhh. Shitty shit shit.

And it's not because PEOPLE KEEP DODGING THE QUEUE TOO. It took me 10 mins to get to this game, where I decided to leave.
    Now I have to wait an hour before I can even queue up again, thanks to a bunch of retards. Why would they punish people with a long wait time before being able to queue? WHY?

At least I don't have to waste 20 fail mins with that team. :|
    (And losing even more ELO)
    It's like the summer months bring out all of this games retards

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just so fucking pissed..... FFS!!!! I get so fucking close to 1000 ELO but it's always that game before the time I pass it and the team I have always just fucks around, I mean I was carrying it as Nunu and my team couldn't do shit. I'm extremely annoyed it happens every time I go for that next game to get to 4 digits.
    Hey everyone

Regarding Varus players, I have seen a lot of them being douches for no reason. Maybe most of them are kids playing one of the "cool" characters. I thought it will be Draven who will attractive the assholes, but so far most Draven players have a decent personality.

Most of the Varus players also suck.
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!

Deleted
    Just lost a game because our team decided to surrender 20, even though we were doing well. We were 1 tower and 5 kills behind and I was fed/farmed AD, yet our team decides to surrender, even though I tell them not to.

They should just remove surrender completely like in Dota 2. If you queue for a game, you better be ready to actually play the fucking game instead of surrending because enemy team is one kill ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    Just lost a game because our team decided to surrender 20, even though we were doing well. We were 1 tower and 5 kills behind and I was fed/farmed AD, yet our team decides to surrender, even though I tell them not to.

They should just remove surrender completely like in Dota 2. If you queue for a game, you better be ready to actually play the fucking game instead of surrending because enemy team is one kill ahead of you.
    This is the most annoying thing in this game. Completely agree with removing the surrender option or make it appear ONLY when you are man down due to dc.

Few days ago played a game where I had Olaf as my "support". It wasn't bad when there was Fiora playing as support on the other team. However major issues arise when I realized that Olaf was a poor player. He ends up feeding Fiora hard. Going about 0/7 and way behind in terms of levels. This gave me the chance to gain levels ahead of Fiora and Siver and farm better then them. Even though we were about 10 kills behind at about 10 mins into the game, at around 20 mins we were two kills ahead but lost 3 towers to their 2. Our Irelia kept on asking for surrender. Why the fuck should we surrender when we are WINNING? She asks for more surrenders at a time when we are 6 kills ahead and have have many towers down as them.

They go for Baron and Irelia dives in, gets killed, then goes afk. This was one of the most frustrating games I have ever played because we were ahead and their team was very squishy. With Irelia and Tris (me) being late game mosnters (and tbh we both had 4 items completed by this time) we would have owned them. But nope, that idiot thought this game was lost cause... I mean COME THE FUCK ON! How can you not see that we can easily win this one? Yes we have a feeder, so what the fuck? We don't really need him when we are can go 3v5 and win. 4v5 and we are through. She leaves, then we get overrun and loose.

Another frustrating thing about this match was that Fiora thought he was the best player in the world even though he ended the game as 9/7 after getting a massive feed early on. Their Sivir, Anivia and another player also reported him along with my team.

Our Olaf ended the game as 2/16/3 at 28 mins mark, that's how bad he fed. But we could have won the game.

If you don't get a good start early game, people want surrender. Sometimes if you don't FB, people "AAAAAAAAMMMMMGGGG NNOOOBBBS". WTF? It's not just about FB, the game is not lost at that moment. This has only increased in the past few weeks. Have had the most retarded people in my team. Had a Veigar who thought it was a great idea to attack 4 people with half health and many other hilarious situations and comments made by people.
    Last edited by Waterisbest; 2012-08-09 at 12:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    This is the most annoying thing in this game. Completely agree with removing the surrender option or make if appear ONLY when you are man down due to dc.
    This x 1000

So sick of idiots spamming /surrender the second a game turns in one teams favour(even if im on the winning team)
    I'd rather play it out and actually enjoy it.

Wauw, I am whining a lot today...

So I was on this team, with two polish guys (who kept speaking polish, unless they wanted to insult me in a language I could understand)
    Anyways, I was playing with a friend who had JUST started playing, so I just picked what ever I thought the team needed, I picked support sona.
    I had to lane with a Master Yi against Teemo and Viktor in bot. (Odd, but they had a Diana who went mid)

First of all, the Master Yi is not really that great, he dies now and then and blames me. (As if I can save his ass from burst damage all the time)
    I then get a kill under a tower cause he died. And we proceed.
    It looks like we're going to lose the game, as the other polish guy (who played Ahri mid) lost so badly. However my friend and a Kata owned top.

The two polish guys kept spamming surrender when they could. They also began calling me a slut in their own language, (thank you Google translate) cause I got 3 kills, 1 death and 14 assist at the time. Saying I KSd and all that shit. Haha...
    Anyway, the tide turned with the OP ult of Sona, we won a lot of teamfights. (Kata also Ult'd, that helped a lot too :P )

Here's the score at the end of the game for my team:
    Sona (Me); 6/4/33
    Katarina; 24/13/19
    Ahri; 8/14/19
    Master Yi; 16/10/10
    Shen (My newbie Friend); 4/12/10

I honestly was just about to say in that game. "You two don't deserve to win" and rage AFK, but I kept going on for the sake of my friend. :P