Did 2 rankeds again. First game Ahri went 0/6 against a Katarina, Gangplank jungler was level 6 by the time I was level 10 (I was support, and I was only like 0/1/3 or something, so I didn't get crazy exp). 2nd game last pick picks Anivia and says mid when we already had a mid. The original mid was forced to go bot and Anivia proceeded to feed the enemy Ryze like crazy.

I'm done with ranked games again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    If you win almost every game but you're still at 1250, then yeah.
    Probably stopped playing in ranked

Okay, so it's become apparent the amount of failers at entry level ranked is 1891274129x more than those in level 30 normals, Jesus Christ.. Played Alistar support with Graves bot lane against a Soraka/MF. We held our lane well, were 2 kills up by 12 minutes. However, top lane Xin Zhao fed Riven 0/5/0 by 8 minutes, mid lane Annie was 2 kills down against Malzahar and our jungler Warwick was pretty non-existant. Game was a [email protected] with us 4/16, Graves with 2 kills, me with one, and Annie on one. Absolutely horrendous. No wonder so many good players end up with bad ELO playing solo queue.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Not a shitty team/game. A shitty person. A Gragas. This guy, this guy right here.

He was playing vs Anivia. He got first blooded at level 3. Then died at level 4, both 1v1. I was playing Shyvanna, so my gank capacity was severely limited. We managed to egg Anivia outside of tower range at level 5. It was their side of the river, but just out of tower range. I'd used all my cooldowns to get her into egg form, so I was beating away relentlessly on Anivia. What does Gragas do? He. Runs. Back. To. His. Tower. Not one auto-attack, one spell, nothing. He just ran off. Anivia survived with 5hp, I died trying to secure the kill for both kill/assist (Creep block and tower). Would've put him back into the game, but instead, nope. Surrender at 20.

Playing as Syndra, had 19/4 with 320 minion kills. Rest of team utter morons. Had a lead of 20 kills and lost cause of a fed Garen. Whom I couldn't even scratch. After basically owning everyone and cheating death several times in early game I get called a noob and a kill stealer.

Oh the joys of pick up groups.....

---------- Post added 2012-10-18 at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    top lane Xin Zhao fed Riven 0/5/0 by 8 minutes, .
    In my experience with both champions, Xin Zhao can't stand to Riven by no means in early game. So, yeah, I sometimes get a few deaths not trusting the potential of other enemy champions.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    In my experience with both champions, Xin Zhao can't stand to Riven by no means in early game. So, yeah, I sometimes get a few deaths not trusting the potential of other enemy champions.
    Yeah, pretty much. Although a good player will always own a bad player, Riven is always a tough cookie. And if she gets fed, well, fun times. :P

If you value your life, be somewhere else
    ARAM, we have 2 adc and olaf. No one goes lw and actually as, only ad. enemy mumu goes frozen heart. "OMG MUMU OP HE CAN 1v3 us all". GG. Retards. And those people manage to got 1500 in rankeds somehow.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Okay, so it's become apparent the amount of failers at entry level ranked is 1891274129x more than those in level 30 normals, Jesus Christ.. Played Alistar support with Graves bot lane against a Soraka/MF. We held our lane well, were 2 kills up by 12 minutes. However, top lane Xin Zhao fed Riven 0/5/0 by 8 minutes, mid lane Annie was 2 kills down against Malzahar and our jungler Warwick was pretty non-existant. Game was a [email protected] with us 4/16, Graves with 2 kills, me with one, and Annie on one. Absolutely horrendous. No wonder so many good players end up with bad ELO playing solo queue.
    I fear the day I start playing ranked

Im so annoyed at people insta locking weak midlaners as first pick, so so so mad... so mad. Even more mad when they get countered, feed, and end up blaming the rest. Shazzam so mad. UHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Im so annoyed at people insta locking weak midlaners as first pick, so so so mad... so mad. Even more mad when they get countered, feed, and end up blaming the rest. Shazzam so mad. UHHHH
    Play draft instead :P

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Play draft instead :P
    I am talking about draft. Or ranked, for that matter. Raging beyond anything when someone insists on doing something, claims to be good, then falls hard on his/her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    I am talking about draft. Or ranked, for that matter. Raging beyond anything when someone insists on doing something, claims to be good, then falls hard on his/her face.
    Oh got you, first picking mid then wondering why they got countered.

Hohohohohoh I just had the laugh of a lifetime.

My team, just got raped. One feeding Voli and one feeding Kha'zix. 0/8/0 and 0/4/0. I think we lost in the first 5 min. But here it comes. I ask people to report the Voli for purposely feeding (just walked in and died several times)

The response was;

We won't. We are a premade.

Yes. I shit you not. They made a 4-man premade of the worst players in the game.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-10-20 at 01:19 AM.

Just been forced to dodge a ranked cause the 3rd pick choose top lane after the 5th pick already asked for that, the 3rd didn't just said at the end "u are last u got no rights", 5th pick didn't have a single AD cause he never play AD....noone left....I had to....would have been the 1st game of the day, can't start with that kind of people...

Pick Karma and go either Fiora or Sion bot. Or Leona + Pantheon/Jarvan. If he wants to play top lane, he should have at least one of those champs.

Hell you can even go grab Yorick + Sona/Zilean support and out harass their AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Pick Karma and go either Fiora or Sion bot. Or Leona + Pantheon/Jarvan. If he wants to play top lane, he should have at least one of those champs.

Hell you can even go grab Yorick + Sona/Zilean support and out harass their AD.
    Do you seriously think ~900ish elo players would accept anything except the most rigid meta-esque setup?
    Last edited by Caine; 2012-10-20 at 01:45 PM. Reason: typo
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

*shrug* Worth a shot at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Do you seriously think ~900ish elo players would accept anything except the most rigid meta-esque setup?
    The sad thing is that this still happens in sub-30 normals, where people instalock and tell the people that didn't lock in to go support and jungle.

Jarvan/Xin Zhao and Darius/Garen can also work as unconventional bot pairs.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-10-20 at 11:28 PM.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

This was beyond stupid, I play both Ez and WW all the time and I know how to build them strong. The WW and Ez on my team just lost us the game because they were idiots. They fucked up on builds, playstyle, strategy, everything.

I knew I was dealing with something bad when Ez instalocked AP ezreal. Like, why? Why would you go as Ap Ez? There are strong builds for Ap Ez, and he can do a little damage burst, but AD or even on hit blows that out the frame. Still though, the enemy team build ALL ARMOR. So how does Ap Ez fail? Just a lack of hitting skill shots and him focusing tanks.. The dude ended with a good score, but really it's not hard as a ranged to focus tanks so you're staying a safe distance and then just essence flux to escape. 30 minutes in we were pushed into our base and Ez had a solid 51 farm going. GG.

Then this WW. Wow, this WW. So he comes to gank my bot lane. Enemy Garen pulls the most absolutely ignorant tower dive and spins in and ignites me. It was my fault, I was just about to b out, but whatever. But then WW goes after Caitlyn, and not the Garen who dove. Garen has like 100 health. And he escapes. So does Caitlyn. So me and my support ask "Why didn't you kill Garen WW?", he says ,"Oh he's beefy and I don't have boots so I went for easier target." WHAT THE FUCK. CAITLYN HAS TRAPS, CAITLYN IS FULL HEALTH, CAITLYN HAD BOOTS, CAITLYN HAS AN ESCAPE. GAREN HAS NO HEALTH LEFT AND WAS UNDER TURRET. YOU RAN PAST HIM. WHY??????? WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR E???? I even out right asked him "Why not use your 'e'"?

And this is when I knew it was two nooby duo queue's. The bad Ez says "lol why would he use E, he's jungling?" Shake my fucking head.

So all was stupid, but we definitely had a chance. So I look at the enemy team, Alistar, Malphite, Garen... I'm thinking Madred's need to be in my build at some point. So I tell everyone "hey if Madred's is viable you need to get it." WW gets a recurve bow, sweet, maybe he'll get the mad-- no Wits End. Okay, well I guess that's fine. I tell him "Get Madred's next, works great on ult we can burst down carries and then shred tanks" He gets Malady. Yes. Malady WW. Shake my fucking head. 40 minutes into the game he get's a madred's. Not that it mattered, since he got level 6 he's been ulting tanks. I tell him "dude you need to get the carries..." Of course I get the obligatory 'Shut the fuck up" from both Ez and WW >.> Then, WW says "I've had Madreds for 10 minutes and it doesn't do much". WooooooooooooooW. Finally though at our FUCKING NEXUS TURRETS WW ult's the carry and fucking annihilates him. Yes! Finally! We still lose a team fight when they chase the Garen... WHYYYYYYYYYY?????? WE HAVE 2 INHIBS DOWN WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO CHASE?

So next team fight WW ulti's and Ez picks up the kill on the carry, ez mode ultimate skill shot, pun fully intended. And goes in all chat "LOL and this Varus says I don't know how to play." /sigh.

Like 20 minutes later we are in a position where we do in fact win team fights (well they're caitlyn afk'd but..) and yet the team will always chase no matter what!!! They never remember the damn super minions are going ham on our turrets and inhibs even when I ping like a mad man and say during/after team fights DONT FUCKING CHASE!!

So yeah, anyways, what pissed me off most if they didn't know how to build (even though they were insistent on they're builds being good), and they didn't know how to focus or farm or anything. Just all around bad. And they have the nerve to say "I hate arguing with stupid people." wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

First pick goes and bans stuff. Does not ban Morgana. Picks Katarina. Other mid picks Morgana.

Few levels in: "Omg, I can't handle Morgana, I'm out" and leaves the game.

Some people should be shot. Twice. Just to make sure.