Scaling question

What mid and junglers are good at scaling? Also how can you tell what champs scale well or not? If its numbers what numbers am I looking for and what numbers are good/bad scaling?
    Semper Fi

Really depends on what kind of scaling you want.
    Someone like Vel'koz gets a crap ton of base damage on his skills, so he scales really hard on his levels. At the same time, he has 4 damage dealing abilities (including his passive), so even with slightly lower ratios, he scales harder than a Karma with less damage abilities. However, Karma provides insane utility late game that Vel'koz will never have late game.

Do you want to tank? Do you want to do damage? They are looking for different stats entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Really depends on what kind of scaling you want.
    Someone like Vel'koz gets a crap ton of base damage on his skills, so he scales really hard on his levels. At the same time, he has 4 damage dealing abilities (including his passive), so even with slightly lower ratios, he scales harder than a Karma with less damage abilities. However, Karma provides insane utility late game that Vel'koz will never have late game.

Do you want to tank? Do you want to do damage? They are looking for different stats entirely.
    I get what you are saying. For mid I usually run Lissandra, Ahri and katarina. For jung my favs are Trundle (tanky), Tryndamere, Xhin zhao and elise
    Semper Fi