Pantheon still viable nowadays?

He's the only reason I am tempted to go back to League.

How's he doing these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why would it be wrong to kill a human being?
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    "Russian Feminist Cop Shoots 19 year old black pro life Iman after Getting a Bad Tip In Israel"
    Pateu's postulate: '' As an online discussion about RPGs or sci fi grows longer, the probability of a comparison or bashing involving Mass Effect 3 approaches 1. ''

He's okay. Still does his early game thing, but falls off like a ton of bricks past 30 minutes.

That means you *need* to get ahead and get your team ahead of you're just gonna faceplant into a wall. Had a game not too long ago where a Pantheon mid just completely took over the game. If his ult was off CD, he'd be getting the sidelanes a kill or assist.

What Duilliath said basicly.

But games tend to drag out to late game most of the time. So he is just walks around doing fuck all in teamfights.

Unless of course you can get ahead early. It just is a gamble to take Pantheon in this meta. Tank junglers just outscale him so hard and are 10 times more usefull in TF's then pantheon will ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    He's okay. Still does his early game thing, but falls off like a ton of bricks past 30 minutes.

That means you *need* to get ahead and get your team ahead of you're just gonna faceplant into a wall. Had a game not too long ago where a Pantheon mid just completely took over the game. If his ult was off CD, he'd be getting the sidelanes a kill or assist.
    Well, he's always been that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Why would it be wrong to kill a human being?
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    "Russian Feminist Cop Shoots 19 year old black pro life Iman after Getting a Bad Tip In Israel"
    Pateu's postulate: '' As an online discussion about RPGs or sci fi grows longer, the probability of a comparison or bashing involving Mass Effect 3 approaches 1. ''

Mantheon has always been and always will be (unless he gets a complete overhaul) an early game monster. Can't lose early, can't win late game as Mantheon. If you want to win a game with him, you have to get a massive lead and snowball other lanes. Late game all he can do is try to murder a carry before he gets squashed in fights. I had like 90% win ratio with him in s3, and I mostly played him as support. He's sort of like Shaco, pick him and one team is guaranteed to have a bad time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Never been a huge fan of him. Easily counterable with sustain if he goes top. Pick someone like Nasus, go full armor runes and his spears will be nothing more than a mild annoyance. His jungling is better, but even then i would rather have someone that scales better into lategame. Lategame Pantheon is almost as useful as a lategame Shaco.

My ex girlfriend hates me now because she picked up dipping pizza in ranch from me. I mean sure its a few extra calories but it's not my fault you're a whore.