Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    wow and here i thought blizzard gave up making cool modeled teir gear and bam easily one of the best looking and detailed Tier set ive seen for the lock in quite sometime if ever and that pally set looks pretty damn awesome considering the crap they have gone through lately.. Keep it up blizzard MOP is shaping up to be a way better expansion then i was expecting.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Ice Lance - Bonus damage against frozen target now quadrupled, up from tripled. I literally laughed out loud, and said to myself: "are you fucking kidding me?"
    You're not alone. The scaling better get similar reduction as well. Ice lance should be the spell you only use on frozen targets if you cant stand still to cast. : p

---------- Post added 2012-03-29 at 05:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Meeeehhh... Same, Same, Same. C'mon Blizzard, stop making carnival costumes and start to develop some armors ¬¬ Too much details, we need more simplicity on the design, sigh!
    When we get new models, i hope they focus on having small, complex detail instead of huge sets. Guess it sucks for people who play on low, though.

Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Ice Lance - Bonus damage against frozen target now quadrupled, up from tripled. I literally laughed out loud, and said to myself: "are you fucking kidding me?"
    Ice Lance: Damage decreased to 388 to 495, down from 517 to 660. Look at the damage reduction. 660x3= 1980 damage previously. 495x4= 1980 damage. This change actually helps in PvP-- Ice Lance base damage is lowered, reducing the damage you take when Mages spam it. When you're frozen, you take the same damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see they're being consistent with making mages OP in pvp every expansion cycle.

Well the ten second cooldown added to LnL, as well as removing the proc from Explosive is a bit of a slap in the face for SV hunters.

And two WTF moments I have GOT to express is, quadrupling the frozen bonus on ice lance? Really?!

As well as no energy cost on roll... These are two just really... stupid implementations.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Lava Lash is losing its AoE aspect because... Fire Nova is being removed? Can't remember and it's rather late. Also unable to locate that particular blue post.

Guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

lol at least you paladins arent wearing a dress this time xD GG

15+ Year Old Account
    Those tiers look amazing, and yay a resto shammy buff it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    I see they're being consistent with making mages OP in pvp every expansion cycle.
    Are you sure about that? Looks to me like they got nerfed. Ice Orb slow was reduced, healing from Evo was reduced, Ice Lance baseline damage was reduced (the bonus damage is the same if you do the math). Where's the OP buff there?

Why is the warlock tier look like a death knight season11 rip off?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwalla83 View Post
    Are you sure about that? Looks to me like they got nerfed. Ice Orb slow was reduced, healing from Evo was reduced, Ice Lance baseline damage was reduced (the bonus damage is the same if you do the math). Where's the OP buff there?
    I stand corrected nice.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwalla83 View Post
    Depends if they reduce the scaling as well, doesn't it? I mean, it scales before it gets multiplied.

Paladingear looks nice, except the helm. I'm not gonna show that can on my head! Rest is pro!

WTF @ lava lash change...???

Deleted
    No bug fixes to the beta within this patch? Or is that stuff on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Why is the warlock tier look like a death knight season11 rip off?
    No, It actually looks like a SHA, but nice try

I'm sure they will clarify what the heck they're doing with Hemo... it sounds like the baseline ability applies a dot (presumably a bleed), and the glyph puts up another dot (also presumably a bleed) provided there is already a dot up (a bleed in fact).

So they heard we like bleeds so they put a bleed on our bleed so we can bleed while we bleed?

love the warlock set.. :/ hope mine will be too ! but most of the time i prefere sets from other classes :c

That paladin helmet is sooo ugly. The neck looks 100 times bigger. I like the warlock set though, minus the boots and maybe the "markings" all over the set.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AliveNtrippin View Post
    No bug fixes to the beta within this patch? Or is that stuff on the way?
    Everytime they push a new beta build there's several internal builds between them, and each of those has bug fixes. Too many to list in patch notes.