10+ Year Old Account

So...Ret AoE in MoP is...?

Hammer of the Righteous Spam then use Divine Storm to empty Holy Power, repeat? In addition to stuff like Holy Wrath and Consecration still? Not sure if I like it if that's the case. Then again, it's VERY EARLY...so...there's that.

What do you guys think? Also, my apologies if this has been asked before. Didn't find a thread about it...unless I'm blind or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

holy wrath can only be used by holy pallies, and consecration is prot only. so for ret, its basically spamming hammer of the righteous, divine storm, repeat

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...must not have seen that. If that's the case though, that doesn't sound very fun. I'll have to wait and see I guess.
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Don't forget your level 90 talent.

Inquisition, Hammer of the Righteous, Divine Storm, various cooldowns such as Avenging Wrath if killing the adds is really that important, also, depending on final numbers Holy Prism and definitely Light's Hammer could be in the AoE rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also true. I've been slightly out of touch with WoW...I'ma go back and re-read the talents/skills now. >_>

15+ Year Old Account
    The question becomes, will Ret still have to wait for at least 4 targets to make our AoE viable. That has been one of my biggest issues with the class, in that you are pretty much screwed if there are only 3 targets to start with, but also what if you didn't catch an add dying, dropping the mob count to sub 4 and you just wasted an attack not generating a HP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seal of Righteousness, Inquisition, Hammer of the Righteous, fillers, Divine Storm..

Holy Wrath and Consecration have both become Prot exclusive abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

HotR + DS is one button more than most other classes have

swipe swipe swipe
    Blizzard
    rain of fire
    and so on..

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, my Fan of Knives is jealous of your two buttons for AOE.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    I'm guessing people forgot about the big, kickass hammers of light that give us either a consecrate-style (Light's Hammer) effect or slowly build up to a burst of damage (Execution Sentence)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Seal of Righteousness, Inquisition, Hammer of the Righteous, fillers, Divine Storm..

Holy Wrath and Consecration have both become Prot exclusive abilities.
    This is it 100%. I think it's better than what we have now, we might be awesome in AoE!
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

nooooooeeeeee

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    The question becomes, will Ret still have to wait for at least 4 targets to make our AoE viable. That has been one of my biggest issues with the class, in that you are pretty much screwed if there are only 3 targets to start with, but also what if you didn't catch an add dying, dropping the mob count to sub 4 and you just wasted an attack not generating a HP.
    i think it'll be like 6 targets. 4 imo was ok but 6 is stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ... DS is holy damage now. That has to count for something. *cough*